Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pirates, Ahoy your booty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexisunderwood

Planetoid
Destiny's Hand is a merchant ship that travels the Mediterranean Sea. The owner of the ship, a wealthy merchant man, loves to buy new toys for his own use as well as to sell. It was on a dark, foggy night that his ship was attacked by pirates. The captain, a young man in his late teens early twenties who was known for his cruelty and ability to torture anyone, went throughout the ship looking for things he might want after his crew had secured the crew. The captain discovered a girl in a cage, her hair as white as snow, within the captain's quarters. She was in hardly any clothing and was obviously a bed slave as a minimum to the captain. The pirate captain took her as his toy, gagging her and securing her wrists as he took her with him above deck. It was very obvious the captain was distressed as he didn't know what was to come next. The able men on the ship were taken to sell as slaves as well before the ship was sunk by the pirates.

Little did the pirate captain know as he locked his new bed slave in his cabin to use later, she was a descendant of a mermaid. Her hair, as white as snow, would turn to the most beautiful red once it was wet with salt water, causing her to be more valuable than any chest of gold in the ocean.

I'm looking for a RP partner who is willing to play the pirate captain who just took over the ship Destiny's hand and took the captain's pet as his own. My character would be feisty and resistant towards everyone who tried to make her feel uncomfortable. The captain would start as using her as a pet to practice his various torture methods though would find her too beautiful to use as just that and would find the need to rape her or sexually torture or harass her as much as possible.

Let me know if you'd be interested, I'm pretty much open to anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom