Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Moon's MxM (Open to Futa x M and MxFemdom) Search Updated 11/1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I'm moonlighthunter or just moon if you'd like. I tend to post between a few sentences to a few paragraphs depending on what is needed or going on in the rp. I usually like a fantasy setting or not having a total slice of life feel to things.

I'm open to trying most things, and will let my partners know if I'm uncomfortable or wish to not continue the rp.

I work night audit at a hotel. Meaning I do the overnight shift and sleep a good chunk of the daylight hours. Email is the best method for consistent replies.

Feel free to pm me, I'll rp here in threads, pms, or over email.
Email is the best way to reach me. I should be able to get onto it at work to at the least chat and plot. It is shadowreaper111@gmail.com I am currently not offering IMs until I settle into a schedule again.
Age wise for characters, I usually play between 15-24 ish, but I don't mind age gaps or playing against older characters at all.

I'm open to futas, or a female dominating my boy. Let me know what type of pairing (MxM, Futa x M, or FxM) I can also play traps or femboys. I play submissive characters, and do not enjoy playing more dominate ones.

Anything in bold is a craving.

I would Adore an Alice in Wonderland, Black Butler or Mortal Instruments setting right now!

Things I like
Non-con
Bestiality
Incest (I will not play older male in the relationship)
Fantasy or Sci/fy settings
Rimming (Giving and receiving)

Fandoms

Pokemon (Trainer/Trainer, Pokemon/Trainer, Gijinka is all good with me)
Inheritance (Eragon) (Dragon x Dragon Rider, Dragon Rider x Dragon Rider Other combinations are welcome.) Please? I will love you forever.
Harry Potter
Black Butler (I play an OC)
Mortal Instruments/Infernal Devices (I'd love to play a shadowhunter who gets disgraced and turned into the toy of Downworlders.)
Legend of Zelda (I'd love to see Link dominated by Ganon, Dark Link, or Midna. Open to plenty of ideas here.)
Starwars (Sith x Jedi Padawan, and various other options of a Jedi Padawan getting in over his head.)

Pairing ideas-Your role is to the left.
Master x Slave
Teacher x Student
Principal x Student
Werewolf x Human
Scientist x Experiment
Boss x Intern
Vampire x Human
Father x Son
Mother x Son
Aunt x Nephew
Uncle x Nephew
Older brother x Younger brother
Cop x Runaway
Cop x Criminal
Biker Gang x Runaway
Trucker x Runaway
Bandits x Prince
Knight x Prince
Servant x Prince
Prince/Princess x Servant
Bandits x Unlucky traveler/Gypsy
Monsters x Unlucky Adventurer
Local Law x Gypsy

Plot ideas.
  • School slut. A student (15-17) is chosen to offer stress relief to other students and staff.
  • A traveler or gypsy ends up separated from the rest of his party/caravan and is at the mercy of the beings of the forest
  • An office intern is used for his boss and employee's pleasure.
    [*]A father/mother sees his son at a sex club and decides to teach him a lesson.
  • A teen enters a biker bar on a dare and ends up property of the gang inside.
    [*]A runaway is willing to do anything to get as far away as possible from home, weather traveling with a biker/biker gang or with a tractor trailer driver who has less than pure intentions for the boy.
    [*]MC is just getting out of a bad relationship, and his friends decide to take him to the local sex club to try and have a good time. Who knows who will take interest in the feminine youth?
  • Alice returned to London unaware that she was pregnant with a child of the Mad Hatter. As time passes she begins to show, and pieces things together. Her betrothal is called off and she has an apprenticeship with her father's company. After the child is born, years pass before it is this odd child of both Wonderland and Above. (Could be more smut or plot based if you'd like.)

Pictures (Any can be against a Futa if you wish.)

Femdom
One
Two
Three

Futa x Male
One (With a trap)
Two

Male x Male
One
Two
Three
Four

Traps
One
Two
Three
Four
Five (School's slut anybody?)

Ask, there's probably more I'm too lazy to put.

RE: Moon's MxM (Open to Futa x M and MxFemdom) Search Updated 10/24 Starwars?

Bump!
Really want some mxm right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom