Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

High School Drama (Myself, Altheras)

" Yeah.. My dad almost went pro.. He ruined his career when he tore his knee during training. Look text me later, know that if I don't reply I've gone back to my old self but my feelings still remain." Jesse said as he looked at time, watched his parents walk out of the school holding hands like their a happy couple. He knew they had driven two cars, he would have to drive himself home which was fine. Gathering up his things he fringed a smile, walked toward the student parking lot then climbed into his car. Starting it up he waited for his parents to leave, decided to follow them . Pulling into the long driveway he turned off his car, climbed out walking straight into the house he went straight to his bedroom.

Luke watched him leave rather abruptly and sighed. It had been a very strange encounter for sure. He really wasn't sure what to think of it. He hurried back into school, getting back to his classes. He got in trouble with the teacher for that period because he did not arrive until nearly the end of the class.

At the end of the day, he found himself thinking about Jesse again. He wondered how he was, if he was doing alright with the grief. He had said he might not answer if he texted, but he decided to text him anyway. He was wondering if Jesse still wanted to be his friend now that he'd had some time to think about it. Luke was still willing to go to the funeral with him too.

He sent the text:
"Hey, just thought I'd check in and see how you are feeling? Did you still want to talk?"

Jesse looked at his phone, smiled a little then replied quickly. He was just laying in his bed reading through one of his favorite comic books, just felt really nostalgic. Of cours his buddies were be over later for a little party, after a few drinks he could be a completely different person. He had also been told heavier stuff was being provided like weed etc, Jesse didn't care for it but if his buddies were into it he would let tuem fuck up their lives. His parents had gone back to work, he was home all e at the moment which he hoped he could fix.

Text:
'' Hey yeah. I'm doing okay, I still want to be friends. You should come by for a little bit I'm kind of lonely.''
( edited I tried to add more.)

Luke stared at his phone for a minute when he got the text back. He wasn't sure about going to Jess's house. He really didn't know him that well, but he couldn't leave the guy alone when he knew he was grieving. He went downstairs and talked to his dad about it for a few minutes. His dad gave him permission to go, so he went back up to his room to text Jesse back, and get ready to go. He needed to know a couple of things before he could leave. He had no idea about the party, or the fact that Jesse's friends were going to be there. The goth really did not fit in with that crowd.

He texted back:
"Yeah, my dad says I can come over. Am I going to be there over night, or just for a couple of hours? Where do you live?"

Jesse looked at his phone again, read the text with a smile as he chewed on his lower lip. He actually wanted to do more then hang because when he kissed Luke he'd been instantly turned on, he had never been with anyone before. As he read over the text he jumped to his feet walked around his room, tried to respond in a way that wouldn't scare his new friend off. Rubbing the back of his neck he walked toward his window, sighed chewing on his lower lip. Once he had gathered up the courage he started typing his reply to Luke.

He text back.
'' A few hours, call me crazy but I want you! I mean really want you.''

Luke hadn't expected this kind of response. He stared at his phone, then put it down on his nightstand, then picked it up again and stared at it some more. He wasn't misreading it, it said that he wanted him. He was interested, but really nervous about it at the same time. He sat his phone back down and packed a bag, he put one change of clothes and a towel in the bag just in case he did end up there over night. Then he headed downstairs to tell his dad he might be out overnight and that he'd text him around nine whether he was going to make it home or not. He then headed out the door and texted Jesse back.

"Ok, I'm coming over. Where do you live? Text me your address?

When he got the address back, he would start walking. Luckily they only lived a couple of streets away from each other, so it only took him about twenty minutes to walk there. Out of breath, he headed up the steps and rang the doorbell.

Jesse ran down the stairs wearing a pair of basketball shorts, a tank top. The necklace his grandfather had given him still around his neck, of course he had showered again everything. He opened the door stepped aside, smiled. " Hey! " the jock said to his new friend as he smled, he had texted his mates to tell them he wasn't feeling really good. He'd been fighting with his nerves since funds g out that his grandfather was dead, his parents would be at work all night. His emotions were still a mess but he had meant every word of his reply, he was going to show luke a side of him nobody had ever seen.

Luke smiled in greeting and walked inside, breathing hard from his long trek. "Hey, 's not too bad of a walk from my house. Maybe next time I can get a ride though, I'm beat." He sat his bag down next to the door and looked around for a second, his eyes falling on Jesse and remaining on him. He took in how he looked, the shorts and the tank top left a lot of his skin visible. He was really muscular and so tan, god it was hot. The goth, in contrast, was pretty much completely covered from head to toe in black, with a cute red tie and red and black striped socks. He'd put on his eye liner again before coming over, making sure it made his eyes look nice and dark against his pale skin. "So, your parents are out for the night?"

" Yeah their working late, well come on. " Jesse said as he took the bag, headed up the stsirs he carried it to his room, sat it by the door then turned on some music. Flopping down on Hic bed he waited for Jesse, of course he planned on getting lucky even if he had to force luke into letting him do things. He had never been laud, he wanted Luke to be his first because he really liked him she truly wantd him. Well he more then just wanted him he needed him in do many ways, just thinking about Luke without his clothes put a bulge in his shorts. But of course since Jesse was well built he was also very well endowed.

Luke looked around the house a little, chewing his bottom lip nervously as he followed Jesse up to his room. When he turned on the music, he nodded in appreciation. It was a band he liked, so it put him in a good mood. He went and sat down on the bed beside him, just looking around and feeling awkward. He wasn't sure what to say or do right now. He knew that Jesse wanted him, but he didn't have a clue how to go about initiating that kind of thing. He was way too shy to touch him first. "So..." That was all he managed to say.

Jesse moved closer to him, slid his hand down Luke's arm until his fingers were laced with his. He kissed his cheek, smiled as he held his hand. There was just something about Luke that made him feel like he could be himself around him, everything just felt normal. Wrapping his other arm around the boy's shoulders, pulled him a little closer. The thing with Jesse being in the closet about his sexuality, he would stay that way until he felt comfortable coming out to his mates or other people.

Luke looked down at their hands as their fingers laced together, feeling the strength in Jesse's hand. His knuckles were thicker than Luke's, his fingers longer, and his skin so much darker. The contrast between them was a very striking thing to see. As his other arm wrapped around Luke's shoulders and tugged him forward, the goth did not resist, letting him initiate the embrace and letting his eyes fall closed. It just felt right to be held by him like this.

Jesse held Luke close as he listened to music with him, smildd. He felt so comfortable just holding him, the fact that he was hard didn't seem to phase him one but. However he did plan on being a little more aggressive in what he did with Luke, turned a little so he could kiss him as he caressed the top of his hand with his thumb. He was falling for him, the thing was he was afraid to admit it because he couldn't handle rejection.

Luke was starting to feel more comfortable with Jesse, even if they did run with two completely different crowds. It kind of helped to drive home the point that people were not so different from each other, no matter their background. Not that Luke was prejudice, he'd just been abused a lot by guys like Jesse, so it took him a while to relax. When Jess turned Luke to face him, he let one of his arms slip around the other teen's waist, returning his embrace. His eyes fell closed when their mouths met and he parted his lips slightly to let the jock's tongue inside if he chose to deepen the kiss.

Jesse kissed him for awhile, slid his hand up under the boy's shirt. He started to rub his chest, broke the kiss so he could kiss Luke's neck. Of course he was still hard from when he walked into the house but had gone down quite a bit, he was really enjoying himself. The music was very mellow, put him in a really good mood. He needed this he needed to feel that he could be himself, not hide who he was for once.

The goth kissed him back, soft lips parting as their tongues danced together. When the kiss was finally broken, he gasped softly for air. A gentle little moan escaped him when Jesse's hot lips trailed down to his sensitive neck. The slender boy craned his neck to one side, allowing the popular guy better access to that pale expanse of flesh. He squeezed his eyes shut, his body responding eagerly with shivers to every little touch the other boy gave to him.

Jesse kissed his neck as he rubbed his chest under his shirt, made it very known that he wanted his shirt off as he worked his way to the waist line of the boy's pants. He unzipped them, slid his hands down into the boy's boxers ads he kissed his neck, nibbled on his ear glad he could bring the goth guy so much pleasure so quickly.

Luke continued to make small pleasured sounds as Jesse nibbled on his neck and rubbed his chest. He slipped his shirt off over his shoulders, tossing it into the floor next to the bed. His chest was pale and smooth beneath the shirt, with slender muscles and soft skin. His hips gave a quiver as the other boy's hand slipped down the front of his pants, his eyes falling closed.

Jesse stroked him as he nibbled on his neck, his ear. He watched the boy close his eyes, smiled his own cock growing harder then it already was. It pleased him that Luke seemed to be enjoying the pleasure that Jesse was bringing him, he wanted to know what it felt like to push his growing cock inside of the boy but he didn't want to force himself on him just yet he wanted to set the mood. The music they were listening to was helping to do just that, he could feel emotions he had never felt before or had but was afraid to exspress until now.

The other boy's hand on his cock felt amazing, that hot skin and the tight friction as he slowly began to pump him brought soft moans from between his lips. He felt like he should repay the favor, so his own hand moved down to find the bulge of Jesse's growing arousal beneath his shorts. He cupped him with his soft hand, feeling of the stiffening shaft beneath the material. After a moment, he tugged lightly at his waistband and let slender fingers slip down beneath the material, finding that hot, engorged flesh and wrapping his palm around him, mirroring' Jesse's motions and lightly stroking that sensitive length.

Jesse moaned as he stroked Luke, kissed his neck. He was actually feeling real pleasure, had never been with anyone until now so he was a little neverous. Nibbling on Luke's ear he started nibbling on his neck just the same, started growing harder as the boy stroked him. His chest even felt hard, that had never happend before least not that he remembered.

Luke continued to move his hand on Jesse's length, stroking him slowly up and down his shaft at first. Slender fingers stayed firmly wrapped around that hard cock, his pumping motion growing faster as he worked his length. He knew how to please himself, so he assumed another boy would feel the same pleasure that he did from his wonderfully tight grip, giving a slight twist of his wrist at the end of each stroke to give him extra friction against his smooth and sensitive head.

Jesse moaned as he stroked Luke, nibbled on the boy's neck then his ear. He could feel his heart beat quickening, his breathing growing heavier. Of course he was already pretty hard but Luke's actions were making him harder, he wanted to know what it felt like to be inside the boy. This would be the very first time he had been with anyone, he wanted his first time to be very special, being with Luke he knew it would be. He could hear the music still playing, the mood was just absolutely perfect.

Luke leaned his head to the side when Jesse nibbled his neck and ear, giving him better access to that lovely sensitive expanse of skin. The feeling of that hot mouth against him was quickly making him more aroused. He stopped moving his hand on the other boy, pulling away to look down at him, his top teeth capturing his bottom lip for a moment as he looked at him nervously. He took a deep breath before he spoke, a little bit afraid to offer, but he knew what they both wanted. "You want to fuck me? I want you to..."

Jesse smiled as he pulled away from the boy's neck, looked into his eyes. He gave him a kiss, slid off the bed. " I think my dad has some lube I'll be right back." With the brightest smile he'd ever had he ran down the hall to his parents room grabbed a bottle of lube then walked back to his room closed his door, locked it just in case his parents came home early. He stripped down standing in front of the bed, rubbed lube all over his throbbing cock then waited for Luke to get into position. " it's my first time to. "

Back
Top Bottom