Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for M

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmericanDreamer

Super-Earth
Hi there. I'll keep this simple since I'm a simple girl. Looking to role play. Modern, realistic scenarios. I prefer email. No IMing services. I will provide pics. I tend to write one-liners or a few sentences, up to a couple paragraphs depending on what is happening. I'm not sure what the obsession is with hating one-liners - How can you have a conversation without letting each other respond to commentary? How can you play out a fast-moving scene without letting each other make moves against one another?

Anyway...

I tend to enjoy being on the extremes. That means I can be a complete and utter bitch to a guy who can't handle me, but will also enjoy a man who takes control of me completely. I will be feisty. I enjoy role playing scenarios where I am put into new, different and interesting situations. I will accept any ideas you might have.

I also enjoy surprises - other than a quick and general outline of the role play, I don't want to discuss details. Let's figure out the details as we play. I want to be excited when I see a new message, wondering what is happening, rather than see a few sentences about something that I know is coming. That's why I tend to keep my inner thoughts and feelings actually internal, which is why my messages are shorter. You will see and hear what you would actually see and hear, which isn't my thoughts. Want to know what I'm thinking? You(r character) will need to ask me. You can't read people's thoughts in real life, and you can't in my role plays. That makes it exciting. Makes you wonder. You will have to figure me out as you go along, and I will want to do the same.

And do you need a specific idea to respond to? Well then... I enjoy the idea of cheating in some form. My simple idea is you(r character) meets me somewhere, we get into dating, and then the relationship stagnates and we end up cheating - one or both of us - and we have to deal with the fallout from that and see what happens. Are we in college? Post-college? Am I a stripper or a nice humble girl next door? Are you or I rich? Or poor? What is our background? All these are questions that we will have answered as we begin to play.

PM me and lets do this.

Edit: Please be around during the day and responsive. The last thing I want is a once-a-day message. I enjoy the constant back and forth. I role play generally between 10am and 6pm EST.

AmericanDreamer said:
Hi there. I'll keep this simple since I'm a simple girl. Looking to role play. Modern, realistic scenarios. I prefer email. No IMing services. I will provide pics. I tend to write one-liners or a few sentences, up to a couple paragraphs depending on what is happening. I'm not sure what the obsession is with hating one-liners - How can you have a conversation without letting each other respond to commentary? How can you play out a fast-moving scene without letting each other make moves against one another?

Anyway...

I tend to enjoy being on the extremes. That means I can be a complete and utter bitch to a guy who can't handle me, but will also enjoy a man who takes control of me completely. I will be feisty. I enjoy role playing scenarios where I am put into new, different and interesting situations. I will accept any ideas you might have.

I also enjoy surprises - other than a quick and general outline of the role play, I don't want to discuss details. Let's figure out the details as we play. I want to be excited when I see a new message, wondering what is happening, rather than see a few sentences about something that I know is coming. That's why I tend to keep my inner thoughts and feelings actually internal, which is why my messages are shorter. You will see and hear what you would actually see and hear, which isn't my thoughts. Want to know what I'm thinking? You(r character) will need to ask me. You can't read people's thoughts in real life, and you can't in my role plays. That makes it exciting. Makes you wonder. You will have to figure me out as you go along, and I will want to do the same.

And do you need a specific idea to respond to? Well then... I enjoy the idea of cheating in some form. My simple idea is you(r character) meets me somewhere, we get into dating, and then the relationship stagnates and we end up cheating - one or both of us - and we have to deal with the fallout from that and see what happens. Are we in college? Post-college? Am I a stripper or a nice humble girl next door? Are you or I rich? Or poor? What is our background? All these are questions that we will have answered as we begin to play.

PM me and lets do this.

Edit: Please be around during the day and responsive. The last thing I want is a once-a-day message. I enjoy the constant back and forth. I role play generally between 10am and 6pm EST.
I agree, I agree, I agree!

I like long posts to set scenes, but dialogue demands shorter posts. Who talks in paragraphs anyway? So short or long its fine with me. I love back to back posts. I can/will play in email. are you willing at all to thread? That is my preference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom