Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MisterKing's Party Thread (Any older women out there?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MisterKing

Super-Earth
Yo. I'm MisterKing, and I like adult role-playing.

I frequently enjoy roleplays where more than two characters engage in sexytimes, but right now I'd like to partake in a roleplay where the ladies aren't young, delicate flowers, helpless against the whims of their man. I've had my fill of those cliches, so if you older, initiative-taking ladies don't mind I'd love to write something with you. I can RP on either threads or IMs, but I prefer long-term, plot-heavy RPs in threads and lighter, sexier ones over IMs. Right now I'm specifically looking for older women/milf characters. Whether there's incest is up to you; I have no feelings either way right now.

Turn-ons/Kinks:
- Multiple Partners
- Breasts
- Partners that actually like each other
- Ageplay (currently skewing towards older characters)
- Abnormal sizes (in either direction)
- Eskimo brothers/sisters

Turn-offs/Anti-kinks:
- Gore
- Furries
- Scat

Things I might be interested in if handled well:
- Rape/non-con
- Incest
- BDSM
- Watersports

One final addendum: If you would like to play a futa, I'll be fine as long as the character is assertive. Banging a doormat with a dick just doesn't appeal to me.

RE: More Characters, more fun!

As a side note, I'm also down for playing any of these with multiple players as well. If you have a friend that's interested as well or if one guy simply isn't enough for you, I can make arrangements.

RE: More Characters, more fun!

"Designs of bridges vary depending on the function of the bridge, the nature of the terrain where the bridge is constructed and anchored, the material used to make it, and the funds available to build it."

RE: MisterKing's Party Thread (Currently in need of Older Women)

My love for you will never die. Except when exposed to kumquats.

RE: MisterKing's Party Thread (Currently in need of Older Women)

Oh, an addendum:

There is a single dubious consent/dom male/younger sub female(s) roleplay in mind that I can guarantee I'd be down for. Summary in the spoiler.

Arthur Cain is a twenty-seven year old businessman plying his trade in the burgeoning tech industry, which has made him quite successful. His reputation among former co-workers and in the media isn't exactly favorable because due to his ruthless habits, harsh treatment of others, and controlling tendencies. He is single and in fact gave up looking for some time ago, because while he could woo the fairer sex quite well, after a night in the bedroom none of his girlfriends dared call him back.

One evening while returning home from work, Arthur was approached in his car by your character(s). They were young and good looking, but by their clothes and how they approached him he could tell they were homeless. He was solicited for sex, but Arthur did something peculiar. Instead of using them for the night and sending them off, Arthur invited them to his home, prepared them a place to stay, and offered that they live with him for free for as long as they like (he never turns down any sex they offer him, of course).

Charity such as this is unusual for Arthur Cain, and calls his motives into question. Is he being generous out of the (previously unknown) goodness of his heart, or is this merely an attempt to corner and abuse young, desperate women into providing him the company he went for so long without?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom