Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Literate Seeking Smut ~ F/F & F/Futa Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syllvae

Dust
Hello All,

I want to start by saying that I am a literate person that has enjoyed roleplaying via forums for many years and am now on Bluemoon to expand my horizons. Although I have enjoyed long, story driven roleplays in the past with one or multiple partners from basic romances to dragon slaying adventures I am not seeking this now. I may be open to expanding a plot in the future if I enjoy someone's writing style and believe they can engage in a long-term story, but as of now I am not willing to commit to this with someone I barely know.

What I Enjoy:

I love to be dominated by a Superior being. A physically strong woman that just knows everyone wants her makes me tingle! But being superior isn't always about physical strength... Being a better person, being more successful, smarter, manipulative, cocky... All of these things are what I enjoy in my partner's characters.

So let's get to what I want:
I want a dirty, smutty, physical partnership in which I can further explore and enjoy my sexuality with others. That being said I don't want to carry someone through who is looking for some quick jollies.

~ Be descriptive, graphic and hold out on giving me what I want.
~ A good game and story can only be enjoyed if we take our time building to the climax.
~ Take your time between posts. This is a must. I want only the best and not what was done in someone's spare time on a cell phone!
~ Make sure your character has a strong personality.
~ Be literate and avoid lines like "She came so hard it made her feel amazing" - That will be a total turn off and an end to the roleplay. One liners that took no thought will not do it for me.

If you think you might fit this bill then let's try to set something up. I can do roleplays ranging from Modern to Mid-Evil Fantasy to SciFi. So let me know if you'd be interested in me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom