Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Community of Witches and Warlocks- chatter

This RP is designed to make people think and make decisions as if it was real life. One other note I must make is that I am NOT A WICCAN MEMBER.
So it s
tands to be that this is a fictional world that we are creating. I am open to suggestions and comments.

Each person will receive a letter addressed to them and it will invite you to this special island.
I will be playing Null and Molly.

Any questions?

Order of Events:
1) Where you are when you receive the letter
2) Arrive at LA airport
3) Take plane to of Kahoolawe, Hawaii
4) Travel to the island
5) Start the classes

A Community of Witches and Warlocks-Interest Check: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=62342
A Community of Witches and Warlocks- Character Section: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=63371
A Community of Witches and Warlocks-Chatterer: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/sh...?tid=63372
A Community of Witches and Warlocks- RP: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=63388

Well to answer your question I'm still trying to crack the code in the letter sent to our characters inviting them to the Island. Matthias(My character) Is a warlock but rarely uses his powers. I was thinking this Island might have some puzzles and mysteries about it that our characters get dragged into.

There are some mysteries and self realization as we go along. He will start at the initiate level and move upwards. you have been accepted! Please post what is going on when you have received your letter while I begin the next step. As soon as I have posted, follow me lead to Hawaii or the airport if you wish to meet up before Hawaii.

WhiteWolfFang- you are accepted and will start at the initiate.

ALL NEW PEOPLE WILL START AT THE BEGINNING! NO MAGIC CAN BE USED AT THIS TIME.

I have a question about Magic in this reality. What are it's limits? Is it based on Eragon rules where the magic takes energy from the caster and if the spell is to much it could kill them or does it follow a different rule?

It follows my rules. It takes the following things:
1) Proper teaching and practice.
2) You must be at certain levels or achieve certain strengths before able to do the Magic.
3) Your personal will depend on your placement in the triangle.
4) It will depend on which deity that you choose to follow.
5) Then it will depend on your own personal manna.

If you choose a deity that is associated with war then your war tactics would be stronger than if you deity is associated with farming. And vice versa. Is that understandable?

I would like for people to start thinking of possible deities and familiars that you wish to have. The deity will be the one who will guide you in your career, your familiar will run errands and even do errands for you while your companion will be the one who will comfort you when you need someone to listen to you.

This will be explained in more detail in class.
Please post your ideas here and I'll make a list of deity and what he/she is known for, famliars and their abilities, and companion and their special ability.
Also if they are male or female.

Males will be following a male deity while females will follow a female deity. I will be posting a list of Roman and Greek ones with a few others thrown in.

Here are some of the gods and goddesses that I have:
Deity From what lore M/F Known for
Father Kronos
Head Deity of the Males Myself M Keeping the Solar System in sync and Time Keeper as well as death
Apollo Greek M music, arts, knowledge, healing, plague, prophecy, poetry, manly beauty and archery
Ares Greek M God of war, bloodshed, and violence
Dionysus Greek M wine, parties and festivals, madness, chaos, drunkenness, drugs, and ecstasy.
Hades Greek M King of the underworld and the dead, and god of regret.
Hephaestus Greek M Crippled god of fire, metalworking, and crafts
Hermes Greek M God of boundaries, travel, communication, trade, language, and writing.
Janus Greek M Janus was the God of Doors and beginnings and endings
Poseidon/Neptune
Greek/Roman M king of the sea and lord of the sea gods; also god of rivers, storms, flood and drought, earthquakes, and horses
Zeus Greek M King and father of the gods, the ruler of Mount Olympus and the god of the sky, weather, thunder, lightning, law, order, and justice.

Mother Gaia
Head Deity of the Females Myself F All forms of nature and animals as well as life
Artemis/ Diana Greek/ Roman F the hunt, wild animals, wilderness, childbirth, virginity, fertility, young girls and health and plague in women.
Boann Irish F goddess of the River
Coralia F Goddess of Oceans, War and Wisdom

Fauna Greek F Goddess of Animals
Flora Greek F Goddess of Flowers and Spring

Juno Greek F Goddess of Marriage
Nantosuelta Irish F nature, the earth, fire, and fertility
Pele Hawaiian F Volcano Goddess

A few Familiars:
Horse
Unicorn
Pegasus
Pegacorn