Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I would love some interest! Male seeking female RP partners!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DetailedMan24

Planetoid
*As of today, 2/17/2015, I'm still not getting any legitimate interest so I thought I would re-post my thread! I never knew it would be this hard to find a great woman to roleplay with. I'm putting myself out there again and hopefully some woman will appreciate this and more from me!

Hello there, ladies! I've decided to come back after a period of time and I can say that I'm more ready to roleplay than I ever have been before! I haven't had a lot of luck on here since my return so I thought I would post another thread. A lot of the roles I've listed below are open to being modified and changed if necessary. Please, don't hesitate to message me and show your interest in roleplaying with me. I hope to be able to talk with you soon and here are some roles that may entice you to message me:

Teacher/Student
Teacher/Teacher
Doctor/Patient
Nurse/Patient
Doctor/Nurse
Best Friends
Ex Lovers
New Student In School
Neighbors
Two Strangers
Boss/Employee
Employee/Employee
Boss/Secretary
Jock/Cheerleader
Dancer/Bouncer

Although these are the roles I desire the most, if there's a role you would like to do instead, please don't hesitate to ask! Also, I feel roleplaying is about collaboration, which is why I don't have any scenarios on my thread. I want to do roles both of us will enjoy so this experience will be incredible for the both of us. Please, don't hold back on me!

I should mention what I'm looking for. I'm seeking female roleplaying partners only. Also, I tend to RP in first person because I feel it adds more of a real-life experience to the roleplay, which is very exciting! I will RP in third person, although I'll admit I'm a lot more comfortable roleplaying in first person. I would prefer to RP over IM's instead of on the threads because it's a lot faster and more efficient than PM's or on this site. I also would prefer to find long-term roleplaying partners because I want a woman that will roleplay with me for a long time and still keep me on my toes every time we roleplay together! Thank you for viewing my thread and I look forward to talking to you soon!

P.S. If you're interested, please add me on a messenger or private message me on here. Please, don't reply to me on this open thread. Thank you and I look forward to hearing back from you soon! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom