Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Girl Next Door Transformed - (Reserved for just a naughty man )

StarBrightKisses said:
She listened and eagerly tried to please him, following all the things he was telling her like an obedient child, allowing her teeth to very gently scrape along the long length of his rock hard cock. When he complimented her, telling her that she was good, her cheeks blushed a deep pink and she tried to smile but found she couldn't. Her lips restricted to the shape of an O around his cock.

When he shoved his full length down her throat suddenly, her eyes widened in shock and both of her hands were placed palm down on both of his thighs. She tried to back her head off his cock, but found she couldn't, and her eyes watered as she began to gag and choke around the shape of his member. Her own saliva seeped out from the corners of her lips as he fucked her face and throat.

Gagging even harder when he held his cock in place, she could feel the hot sticky substance hitting the back of her throat, filling her mouth and spilling out the corners seconds after he released his seed into her. When he finally removed his shaft, she twisted at the waist and her upper half hung off the side of the bed. Coughing and gagging as she gasped for air and clenched the sheets tightly, having had no choice but to swallow before she could take a breath. Her stomach churned as she heaved and tried to fight it.

She was trembling, her entire body turning pink and becoming clammy, her hair clung sweat dampened against her skin. Suddenly she felt his huge shiny head at the her slippery wet entrance, then he unapologetically thrust forward, breaking the hymen that had made her a virgin. Screams filled the room as she jumped up slightly, her grip on the sheets tightening until her knuckles had turned white, and tears flowed down her cheeks as she sniffled and whimpered out in pain.

The more he continued to fuck her hard and rough though, soon after the shocking pain from the tear began to disappear, to be slowly replaced with the overwhelming feeling of pleasure. Her grip on the sheets loosened and she matched rhythm with her own thrusting of her hips upward to take more of his cock into her. Her sobs were replaced with moans, and pleasurable whimpers and pants as her head rolled back and her toes curled.

She had ignored the way he spoke to her, the cruel tone in his voice not seeming to even register. Her mind was so clouded with pleasure and a hunger for more, that she didn't even notice his tone. Though when he told her that she was now, a fuck toy, and his none the less she nodded in agreement. Whimpering out as she panted her agreement. "Yes! I am yours now. To use as you so see fit. A fuck toy just as you said." Her breasts heaved up and down with each breath she took, her stomach tightening up as she felt him enter her only to leave her only to repeat the action again.

Fucking this young bitch as she now eagerly responded to his jabbing cock strokes, sweat was dripping from his brow as his aching balls signalled another building orgasm. "Just another few strokes bitch, and I'll mark your fresh cunt with my hot sperm!" Frantic now to blow a load into this young pussy, Frank pounded into the hilt and spurted a rope of cum deep into Calistah's body, his cock wedged firmly into his young fuck-toy.

Grinding his bulk upon the yielding teen with thrust after violent fucking thrust, Frank laid claim to this fucking minx as his pent-up lust threatened to explode with telling results. Twisting each ripe tit as he pounded her pussy into total submission with his throbbing cock, he could feel his orgasm bubbling just beneath the surface. "THAT'S IT SLUT!" he shouted as he hammered home his cock and blasted a first load of hot cum into her incredibly tight pussy. "YOU ARE MINE!" he shouted with his head tilted back in sheer lust, knowing he had just taken this tender virgin far beyond her imagination.

Gathering his thoughts now, Frank pulled his slimy cock from the tight fuck hole he was going to enjoy using again and again, and yanked Calistah to her wobbling feet. "Time for a shower to clean up this fucking messy whore" he muttered under his breath as he pulled his sex toy towards the shower room and yanked on the hot water. Stepping under the stream while holding his young neighbour close, Frank let the flowing water rain down over the pair of them as he contemplated his next course of action. He let his large hand slide over the smooth ass cheeks as the soap and water added to Calistah's slickness, stopping at her tight puckered ass hole. "THIS" he whispered while leaning in under the shower spray "THIS ass is mine to use" slapping her tender ass before turning her to face the tiled shower wall "and USE IT I WILL!"

The way he screamed profanities at her, matched with his violent thrusting, made her whimper and her whole body tremble. Her pussy lips were fucked raw and to show for it they were swollen and pink, hot and slippery wet, shinning from all the juices she had spilled. She panted and nodded to his shouted 'You are mine' her face distorted as she moaned and took pleasure from his rough handling of her first time, making her reach exctasy and a state of euphoria. "Ohhhhhh," she gasped "yes I am, I'm yours!"

She felt her orgasm spill over the sides and she creamed again, this time instead of coating his fingers and face, she had coated his cock. When he finally slid out of her, she winced and whimpered and went limp on the bed trying to catch her breath.

When he grabbed her by the wrists and pulled her up to her feet, her legs wobbled and were weak beneath her, threatening to cause her to fall with each step she took as he pulled her towards the bathroom. She stood there and watched him turn on the water, the steam already filling the room. Thankful that he held her upward and stepped into the tub with her instead of her trying to climb in on her own. As the water beat down on the both of them, she closed her eyes and moaned out as she trembled. Goosebumps popped up all over her skin and her nipples hardened from the pleasure she got from feeling the hot water beating down on her.

The goosebumps didn't go away until he began to glide his big hand over her skin, soaping up her body. He had moved his fingers down between her thighs, and then paused at her ass. Telling her that her ass was his to use, her eyes locked onto his before he turned her to face the wall so he could smack her cheeks and make them jiggle and slap against each other. Then he told her he was going to use her arse, and she glanced over her shoulder at him with big wide blue eyes, slowly nodding before facing the wall again.

"Good girl Calistah Frank moaned as he pushed his meaty cock deep into her tight bum. "I'll let you cum again when my cock is all the way in your bum ... you want that, don't you honey? Slowly but not without some discomfort, he penetrated the teen's asshole with his rock-hard cock, holding her tight to the tiled shower wall while teasing her slick pussy with his fat fingers.
Pushing his fingers into his sub's swollen sore pussy while ass-fucking her felt so damm good to Frank he felt a premature cumming brewing in his aching balls. Intent on timing his orgasm to that of his new fuck-toy he paused with his cock partially in as he finger-fucked the young slut-to-be under the water stream. With deeper and more rapid fingering of her tight pussy, he could feel her on the edge again of her own orgasm, before he urged in the last inch of his cock. "Cum for us Calistah... Let me feel you cum on my fingers as I shoot up your ass!"

Sinking his thick cock as deep as it could go into his neighbour's tight virgin ass, "That's it my obedient one .. make me happy and CUMMMMM!" his words echoed in the tiled shower room. Fat fingers penetrating up her slick pussy held the teen tight as Frank unloaded a hot shot of cum into her bum. Shaking uncontrollably under the now-cooling water spray as the two of them orgasmed as one, it was all he could do to keep his cock buried to the hilt up her ass.

"I know it must hurt you Calistah but you have to understand what this means to me." Savouring the tight muscular contractions of her ass as her pussy spilled forth her juices over his fat fingers, "You are mine now, and stuffing your hot tight bum with my cock mmmmm." Stroking her wet matted hair now as he kept his cock up her bum, Frank murmured "I'm here for you baby ... but you have to be here your Master too ... understand that?"

Frank felt his cock finally subsiding in girth, and he carefully pulled it from his toy's very-fuckable ass and reached to turn off the now-cool shower water. Turning Calistah to face him in the shower room, he wrapped his strong arms around her and cuddled his young play-thing to his muscular body, meeting her lips with a passionate kiss. "You and I ... we are meant to connect like this ... you need an older experienced lover ... and I need a willing young girl like you to love.' Frank lowered to his knees before the young quivering teen, giving a light kiss to each ripe tit as he knelt, then nuzzled his head to her flat belly and glistening pussy mound. "I want to clean you up with my tongue .... would you like that?" The dominant Master did not wait for an answer ... for she really had no choice, and drew his tongue along her juicy slit as his hands held her slim hips back against the tiled shower wall.

She smiled as he praised her, finding that she loved that more than she liked him yelling profanities at her, she trembled and was more eager to please him more hungry for even more praises from him. She nodded in response to his question about if she wanted to cum again, eager and fast as she whimpered a soft "Yes sir." out. His fingers rubbed against her lips, kneading them in a circular motion as he slowly began to slide his cock into her arse. She whimpered and gasped out at the discomfort that she had felt from his stretching of the tight virgin entrance.

As he slid his manly fingers into her tight pussy hole, sliding between swollen pink lips, she moaned out and rocked her hips so that her cunt rubbed harder against his hand to take more of his fingers inside of her. All while thrusting in and out of her arse. Her head rolls back, her hair hitting the middle of her back as she flipped her head back. When he slowed and paused his thrust, his fingers moved even faster making her pant and double over.

"OOHHH, SHHIIT!"

She heard him begin to coax her to cum for him as he spilled his load into her arse, she nodded and continued to moan, letting her orgasm boil over and gush into his hand around his fingers. She felt him spill his hot sticky load into her arse at the same time as he spoke asking her if she understood that she had to do things for him just as he did things to please her. She nodded to let him know that she had heard and understood what he was saying as she breathed out in short but heavy pants.

The water was turned off and he slipped out of her back entrance, the filled up sensation leaving her as soon as he had and relieving the pressure she had felt. As he turned her to face him, her eyes locked onto his. She wrapped her arms around him as he pulled her in for a soft hug, then kissing her passionate and softly. She listened as he told her they were meant to connect in this way which has made her smile and nod her own agreement.

She followed him with her eyes as he lowered himself down onto his knees in front of her, his mouth closing around her nipples causes her to moan out and jump, her nipples hardening from the nipple play. She licked her lips and closed her eyes. "Mmm." When he moved his head to rest against her flat slightly toned stomach, both her hands rested on his head, her fingers caressing his scalp and playing in his hair as she smiled and looked down at him. Already forming a bond with him from just one night with him.

Her eyes widened in shock as he told her that he wished to lick her clean, a whimper escaped her lips as he asked if she would like that, and she nibbled her bottom lip and nodded eagerly at him in response. "Ohhhhhh yes." As soon as she began to say please though, he had already shoved his face between her thighs. So when she felt his tongue gliding up and down the opening of her still swollen pussy lips it came out as, "Pppllleeeaaasssseee." Her back crashed against the steamy wet tiles of the wall as her cunt was pressed up to her masters face, her hands resting on his head.

StarBrightKisses said:
She smiled as he praised her, finding that she loved that more than she liked him yelling profanities at her, she trembled and was more eager to please him more hungry for even more praises from him. She nodded in response to his question about if she wanted to cum again, eager and fast as she whimpered a soft "Yes sir." out. His fingers rubbed against her lips, kneading them in a circular motion as he slowly began to slide his cock into her arse. She whimpered and gasped out at the discomfort that she had felt from his stretching of the tight virgin entrance.

As he slid his manly fingers into her tight pussy hole, sliding between swollen pink lips, she moaned out and rocked her hips so that her cunt rubbed harder against his hand to take more of his fingers inside of her. All while thrusting in and out of her arse. Her head rolls back, her hair hitting the middle of her back as she flipped her head back. When he slowed and paused his thrust, his fingers moved even faster making her pant and double over.

"OOHHH, SHHIIT!"

She heard him begin to coax her to cum for him as he spilled his load into her arse, she nodded and continued to moan, letting her orgasm boil over and gush into his hand around his fingers. She felt him spill his hot sticky load into her arse at the same time as he spoke asking her if she understood that she had to do things for him just as he did things to please her. She nodded to let him know that she had heard and understood what he was saying as she breathed out in short but heavy pants.

The water was turned off and he slipped out of her back entrance, the filled up sensation leaving her as soon as he had and relieving the pressure she had felt. As he turned her to face him, her eyes locked onto his. She wrapped her arms around him as he pulled her in for a soft hug, then kissing her passionate and softly. She listened as he told her they were meant to connect in this way which has made her smile and nod her own agreement.

She followed him with her eyes as he lowered himself down onto his knees in front of her, his mouth closing around her nipples causes her to moan out and jump, her nipples hardening from the nipple play. She licked her lips and closed her eyes. "Mmm." When he moved his head to rest against her flat slightly toned stomach, both her hands rested on his head, her fingers caressing his scalp and playing in his hair as she smiled and looked down at him. Already forming a bond with him from just one night with him.

Her eyes widened in shock as he told her that he wished to lick her clean, a whimper escaped her lips as he asked if she would like that, and she nibbled her bottom lip and nodded eagerly at him in response. "Ohhhhhh yes." As soon as she began to say please though, he had already shoved his face between her thighs. So when she felt his tongue gliding up and down the opening of her still swollen pussy lips it came out as, "Pppllleeeaaasssseee." Her back crashed against the steamy wet tiles of the wall as her cunt was pressed up to her masters face, her hands resting on his head.

"Yes my young one, I want to make love to your honey-pot with my tongue" kissing her smooth thighs as he spread her feet wide on the shower floor. "Cunnilingus is a delicate skill, requiring patience, practice and dedication to get it right, but I am more than willing to give YOU my time darling, if you reciprocate." Slow light teasing strokes from his fingers spread open her fresh lips like a buffet awaiting his consumption, and as her desired clit popped into his hungry view.

Starting a rhythmic stroking of her pink pearl, rapid repeated licking over her tasty bud, Frank pressed his new toy to the wall, providing no escape from his wet slobbering mouth. Slow sensuous licks, building in intensity but remaining gentle despite the anticipated response, Frank used his lips to uncloak her love button. "Your 'little man in the boat' seems to enjoy this attention" he whispered between teasing laps around Calistah's clit.

After the slow licks it was time to get this party started and keeping it erect, Frank created an air-tight vacuum chamber in his mouth. After a few teasers and swirling circles, her lover began a "rat-a-tat-tat" like a boxer whacking a speed bag.The vacuum was a learned great way to bring her to orgasm, but it’s a imperfect process, so he mixed things up with some circles around the clit and then began some tongue fucking.

Up-and-downies were usually the most effective, but as with his previous subs, Frank knew each one was different, so he threw in a few side-to-sides until he felt her inner thighs quivering in heated response. Knowing her orgasm was imminent, he thrust his tongue deeply up her juicy pussy to drink of her flowing juices. "That's it lover, CUM for your MASTER."

With her back pressed against the wall, she let her head rest back against the sweating tiles as well. Her tongue licked and wet her lips and as he began to spread her swollen pink pussy lips she gasped and flinched slightly. So sensitive to his touch, as if she would explode over and over again from pleasure. She had never felt like that before but she knew one thing, she liked it. Whatever it was that he had awoken inside her, she was loving every minute. Not ever wanting it to end. She moaned and panted out as his tongue moved along the slit of her pussy, playing and flicking at her little clit causing chills to run up and down her spine.

"Oh, this feels so fucking great. Please don't stop."

She whined and whimpered, her legs shaking and her knees weak as if they were about to give out on her as he began to suck on her cunt. It was like nothing she had felt before, and her hands rested on his shoulders as she tried to climb up the wall to get away from him as she moaned louder and louder with each thrust of his tongue into her. As it curled inside of her, blue eyes widened and her mouth fell open as she bucked her hips up against his face, her hands pushing his head deeper into her as she began to cum. She had orgasmed so much for her first time, that the pleasure she felt was underlined with a bit of exhaustion and soreness. A pain yes, but a pleasurable kind of pain, the type she could see herself begging for. He really hadn't known what he had done to her.

"Yes, master! Yes I'm cumming hard! Oh fuck!"

Hearing her feeble pleadings not to stop his tongue assault upon her succulent pussy, Frank penetrated her young pussy with a stabbing tongue while gripping her ass cheeks and shaking her slightly. "Yes Calistah, show your Master how you can cum again, even when you seemed drained!" her pussy-licking man shouted over her passionate squealings. Licking hard now as his new toy buckled and came across his mouth and nose, her Master tasted and swallowed her orgasmic cum as if they were one body joined mouth to cunt.

Savouring the draining response from Calistah, Robert stood to his feet in the shower stall and kissed her mouth while lifting her bowed head upwards to himself. His meaty cock had renewed its vigour while bringing the young woman to another crushing orgasm with his mouth and fingers working in unison, but while kissing his toy, the intoxicating thoughts continued to weave in his mind. Robert took the slender wrist of his cock-teasing neighbour and led her from the shower back towards the bedroom and its large 4 poster bed, crumpled covers mere reminders of their frantic previous fucking. "Lay down on my bed, my young sub" he scolded his new play toy kitten, while opening the side table drawer ... "You are so perfect so far, but we have only started down our path together" as he pulled forth the binding ropes and a blindfold to toss them on the edge of the bed before crawling alongside the prone body of Calistah and whispering "All in your time my young one ... ALL in YOUR time."

Her body was weak from the passion he had shown her, she didn't know how much more she could take of this. Orgasm after orgasm on her very first time, it was unheard of for her. She was out of breath and her breasts rose and fell with every breath, her body was slightly pink and glistening from the water that was still on her body. When he removed his face from her thighs and took her by the wrists, she stood and wobbled her way to his bed, following behind eagerly.

When she was told to lay down on his bed she sat down slowly, her eyes never moving from his as she watched him in all his glory standing before her. He was her master now, she had given herself over to him, her virginity and vulnerability. She trusted him fully and wanted more of him. Wanted to make him proud to call her his own. Just to be able to be owned by him was exciting in itself. She could still taste the flavor of his kiss on her tongue, she loved everything about him so far. His smell, his touch, his taste.

When he went around the bed and opened a drawer, she watched curiously with her hands in her laps. Crystal blue eyes widening in surprise when he pulled out the rope, she began to shake and tremble as he told her she was perfect, but there was always a but. She watched him move back to stand in front of her and looked up at him innocently as she nibbled on her bottom lip. Looking down at the rope as she tilted her head to the side curiously, squirming nervously.

"What is that far, m-master?" Trying out the sound of the word, the way it rolled off her tongue. It was odd and foreign to her, but she would get used to it in time she knew, just as she had gotten used to everything else he had done to her body so far. "Will it hurt?"

Confident as Calistah obediently followed him as an owned toy should, Frank simply placed a silencing finger to her lip as she nibbled it, cautioning her ... " ask your Master no questions, I'll tell you no lies" fingering the binding ropes before her wide inquisitive eyes. "I'll not promise you anything but ultimate sexual pleasure my young one" he intoned, all the while stroking her matted hair back from her tender innocent face. "Such a pretty face you have, my toy" Frank whispered while sitting beside Calistah on the large bed, "but I wish you to wear this blindfold over your bedroom eyes" slipping the simple folded elastic fabric over her crystal blue eyes and adjusting it just so. "I wish to heighten your other senses through sight deprivation my young one... to make you more aware."

Sitting now beside his blindfolded submissive, Robert moved to lift the teen's feet from the floor while reminding her that he had specifically told her to "lay down on my bed", a faintly dismissive tone in his voice. He pushed Calistah's shoulder back down to the bed while lifting her feet up and over to settle her properly upon his bed. He rose to his feet while asking "You my young pet, must think of a 'safe word' ... one word that WILL immediately stop ANY and ALL activity between us for the moment." Slipping a rope binding gently around one ankle as he spread her feet wide, he looped it over the bottom corner bed post while continuing to entice Calistah to say a safe word, and commit it to memory. The other ankle now lifted from the bed for its' binding rope to be fastened and secured as Robert gazed over the freshly showered naked body of his young submissive, the sweet view bringing a stirring back to his meaty cock.

He silently returned to the bedside table and pulled out a large black rubber vibrator he had purposely kept hidden from view until his surprisingly aroused and obedient young toy was bound by her ankles to his bed. Kneeling aside her naked nubile body now, Robert knew that any touch on Calistah's body now would be magnified greatly due to the lack of sight ... the intoxicating thought of what object was being used upon her young body by this stranger. Placing the warm vibrator between the soft mounds of the young girl's breasts and simply holding it there, he leaned closer to her blindfolded face and inquired ... "a safe word, my young one, for both of our pleasures and protection?" At that moment, Robert switched the vibrator on its lowest setting and slowly traced around each swollen areola of his newest prize, confident that their long night together held much more for both of them. "Don't fight against the inherent sexual arousal I hope to entice out of you tonight my perfect one,... they are for both of us to savour and enjoy."

She nipped at the fingers he placed on her lips softly, seductively as she giggled and winked at her lover, grinning as he told her to ask nothing and he would tell her no lies. She wasn't sure what that meant, she trusted him and was okay with whatever he was going to do to her, he should have known she had given herself to him completely just by being here with him like this. She kept quiet though.

She giggled softly when he wrapped her head gently with a scarf to block her eyesight and suddenly everything around her went black. "Master? This is weird." She hesitated but felt around to see where he was, he was sitting next to her on the bed still though. "Oh hello." She laughed nervously and then swallowed hard. "What next?"

He had reminded her that he had told her to lay down not sit down and her cheeks reddened in her face from the mistake she had made. "Forgive me for my mistake." She was pushed back and yelped from the surprise and shock of the initial fall, her back hitting the bed with a thump as her body jiggled and bounced slightly on the bed as she laughed from the rush she had gotten in the head from the movement.

He told her that she should he thinking of a safe word as he began to tie up her legs, her ankles to be exact. She could feel the rope tightening and then wrapping around the bed post before doing the same to the other. When he was done she tried to move but found that she couldn't close her legs at all, though her arms were free. She grinned and again he asked for a safe word. "Oh, right sorry."

"I guess it would have to be something we wouldn't accidently use, um... something outrageous.." She didn't know why but the mental picture of an elephant came to mind and there was the birth of the safe word. "I got it! Pink elephant." She tried to make out where he was by the sound of his voice and trembled when it became to silent.

"Robert?"

StarBrightKisses said:
She nipped at the fingers he placed on her lips softly, seductively as she giggled and winked at her lover, grinning as he told her to ask nothing and he would tell her no lies. She wasn't sure what that meant, she trusted him and was okay with whatever he was going to do to her, he should have known she had given herself to him completely just by being here with him like this. She kept quiet though.

She giggled softly when he wrapped her head gently with a scarf to block her eyesight and suddenly everything around her went black. "Master? This is weird." She hesitated but felt around to see where he was, he was sitting next to her on the bed still though. "Oh hello." She laughed nervously and then swallowed hard. "What next?"

He had reminded her that he had told her to lay down not sit down and her cheeks reddened in her face from the mistake she had made. "Forgive me for my mistake." She was pushed back and yelped from the surprise and shock of the initial fall, her back hitting the bed with a thump as her body jiggled and bounced slightly on the bed as she laughed from the rush she had gotten in the head from the movement.

He told her that she should he thinking of a safe word as he began to tie up her legs, her ankles to be exact. She could feel the rope tightening and then wrapping around the bed post before doing the same to the other. When he was done she tried to move but found that she couldn't close her legs at all, though her arms were free. She grinned and again he asked for a safe word. "Oh, right sorry."

"I guess it would have to be something we wouldn't accidently use, um... something outrageous.." She didn't know why but the mental picture of an elephant came to mind and there was the birth of the safe word. "I got it! Pink elephant." She tried to make out where he was by the sound of his voice and trembled when it became to silent.

"Robert?"

"Yes Calistah my love?" Robert politely responded as he circled her puffy areoles with the large vibrator, the low speed setting barely perceptible upon her milky-white skin yet sure to stimulate her senses. "Pink elephant?" chuckled her Master in response to his submissive pet's chosen safe word while hovering over her prone naked body. "Well that phrase should never come up in mere conversation, should it?" Continuing his gentle arousal of Calistah's perfect breasts, he widened the drawn circles around each soft mound until her full ripe breasts were embroiled in a figure-eight movement of the vibrator.

Robert knelt on the bed now, his knees straddling Calistah's blind-folded face and effectively pinning her head to the pillows with his weight settled upon her long matted hair. Continuing the looping vibrator action around her breasts, his eyes were fixed squarely on the young girl's puffy bald pussy lips literally begging for attention again. "My young one, I want you to draw your hands to the sweet fuck-hole I have claimed as my own ... and spread your lips wide so I can see your smouldering lust within."

"You will use your fingers not only to spread your lips for Master to savour the delights, but you will show me exactly HOW and WHERE to touch yourself for our mutual enjoyment! Who better to show me the pathway to your orgasmic pleasures than my own toy ... my submissive one?" Robert's looming cock was mere inches away from the blindfolded teen's face, unseen through the blindfold but surely sensed above her head by the sound of his voice and incessant action upon her breasts. "YOU will climax for me using your own fingers Calistah ... If it takes you minutes, or an hour! The choice is yours but the reward will be mine!

She called his name to see where he had moved to, curious as to where he was standing now since she couldn't see a thing beneath these blindfolds. When he answered she got the idea and smiled. "Nothing, just making sure you're still there." She was prepared for what came next, it was a vibrator turned in slow first as he played with her nipples and make her gasp with delight and moan out. When he turned up the volume a bit though she began to squirm on the bed.

She nodded as he told her what she was going to do to herself for him and silently responded in an innocent whisper. "Yes master." All very new to this she let her fingers draw down the middle of her chest, following her cleavage down until she reached her stomach.

She hesitated but a moment and then moved further down, rubbing at herself a little first, even though she wasn't told she could. So innocent and naive she was, her fingers circled until she heard the smacking sound of her juices coming forward and then she spread her lips with two fingers to expose the hot pinkish red insides.

"Like this master?"

StarBrightKisses said:
She called his name to see where he had moved to, curious as to where he was standing now since she couldn't see a thing beneath these blindfolds. When he answered she got the idea and smiled. "Nothing, just making sure you're still there." She was prepared for what came next, it was a vibrator turned in slow first as he played with her nipples and make her gasp with delight and moan out. When he turned up the volume a bit though she began to squirm on the bed.

She nodded as he told her what she was going to do to herself for him and silently responded in an innocent whisper. "Yes master." All very new to this she let her fingers draw down the middle of her chest, following her cleavage down until she reached her stomach.

She hesitated but a moment and then moved further down, rubbing at herself a little first, even though she wasn't told she could. So innocent and naive she was, her fingers circled until she heard the smacking sound of her juices coming forward and then she spread her lips with two fingers to expose the hot pinkish red insides.

"Like this master?"

"Precisely like that my young one" her Master responded while continuing the stimulation afforded by the vibrator upon her luscious bare tits. He leaned himself over the very obedient toy his neighbour had become, and licked the gushing juices from her quivered pussy while dropping his fat cock towards her mouth. The blindfold prevented her from anticipating the sudden intrusion of her face until her parted lips were touched by his engorged cock head, "open your mouth obedient one" spoken between slurps of her juicy pussy.

As the willing teen squirmed under him on the bed, her feet spread and bound wide apart, Robert moved the vibrator over a taut belly to circle her slick pussy with short quick strokes. As Calistah spread her pussy lips apart in total submission to her Master, Robert slipped the buzzing head of the vibrating dildo into the hot pinkish love tunnel offered up for his enjoyment. While pressing his cock to Calistah's mouth now, he watched intently as the vibrator slipped deeper into the very pussy that was now his to use as he saw fit.

Lust building now in his groin, her Master pushed the dildo completely into her lubricated and spread honey-pot, stuffing her wanton pussy even as his cock throbbed to stuff her mouth. "That's my good girl Calistah ... you and I are going to cum together" her Master spoke as his balls sat upon the cute button-nose of his new toy, his cock penetrating her eager mouth.

Since she could not see anything she jumped and flinched at his every touch, things seemed to be intensified since she couldn't see what was going on, and only had her sense of feeling to know what was happening next to her. Even the sounds around her gave her no clue as to what was going to happen next. It all made things dangerously erotic and a little nerve wrecking for her, but she trusted him. Somehow she knew he would not hurt her, but enjoy her he would.

The vibrator slowly moving over her ample creamy white breasts made her moan out as her nipples hardened and tingled from that action alone. Begging to be touched as they perked up and outward. When he leaned in and over her, dropping his mouth to her dripping wet pussy lips, she gasped. Feeling his tongue tease her as he sucked her juices from her, drinking in the sweet taste of her lust. She moaned again and squirmed beneath him. "Oh, master!"

She turned her head and could feel his cock against the side of her face, but then he moved the head of it to rest on her lips, commanding her to open her mouth and accept him inside as he licked and sucked at her honeypot. Slowly, she opened her mouth and breathed her hot breath on his cock head, the smell of his freshly cleaned balls filled her nostrils and she slowly began to lick him softly without being told.

Then he did something that made her yelp out so loud it echoed across the room, since she hadn't been waiting for it. The surprise of the vibrating dildo entered her pussy with ease, sliding inside and sending a sensation up her body that made her tremble and goosebumps form all over her white skin. He went deeper inside, making her back arch up a little as she creamed even more, so much more that the white sticky substance covered the toy he fucked her with and it had accumulated at the entrance of her pussy, making her lips glisten as her walls tightened against the toy.

She sucked him eagerly now, moving her head around to find him again every time he slipped from her lips her bottom half of her face was wet and shining from spit and his precum. When he told her that they would have their orgasm together she nodded and mumbled an mhm, sending vibrations all the way up his cock as she licked and sucked.

His cock firmly planted between the soft willing lips of his obedient submissive now, Robert ground his hips HARD against her blind-folded head, savouring the wet mouth that seemed ready to devour his impending cum. He held the dildo deep into the pussy of Calistah, allowing it to hum contentedly while he provided the impetus for her orgasm, pulling the slimy pleasure toy almost out of the grasp of her puffy lips before shoving it back into the hilt. "MMMM Calistah, I'll have to get a longer toy to fully use the depths of your honey-pot as I intend to."

Loving the vibrations of his meaty cock that she was happily gobbling, Robert arched his back as well while maintaining the stroking pace of his hand-held vibrator, the ample flowing juices coating her pussy lips and aiding the lubrication of the toy. "That's a damm good girl Calistah" he moaned as his balls ached for release with his cock almost gagging the eager teen.

With a final push of the vibrator into the spread pussy beneath his face, Robert felt the gushing release of his own juices from the tip of his cock while imploring Calistah to "CUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"

The vibrator made her squirm and wiggle every where, as she moaned out and whines. Her back arched up as her mouth was being fucked mercifully and her pussy fucked endlessly. Her walls tightened around the vibrator and her juices flowed out like nothing before. It coated the toy and the insides of her thighs as he began to cum.

He told her to cum but there was no need, she wasn't able to stop it from coming and he had began to release his load into her mouth at the same time. This time she swallowed willingly, her tongue twirling around his mushroom tip and then down the long lengthy sides. Her cheeks puffing out when he disappears into her mouth, then her face becoming normal once more when he pulls out of her mouth.

As she came she began to shake violently under him and yelp, trying to claw her way away from him and slide away from his toy.

StarBrightKisses said:
The vibrator made her squirm and wiggle every where, as she moaned out and whines. Her back arched up as her mouth was being fucked mercifully and her pussy fucked endlessly. Her walls tightened around the vibrator and her juices flowed out like nothing before. It coated the toy and the insides of her thighs as he began to cum.

He told her to cum but there was no need, she wasn't able to stop it from coming and he had began to release his load into her mouth at the same time. This time she swallowed willingly, her tongue twirling around his mushroom tip and then down the long lengthy sides. Her cheeks puffing out when he disappears into her mouth, then her face becoming normal once more when he pulls out of her mouth.

As she came she began to shake violently under him and yelp, trying to claw her way away from him and slide away from his toy.

"That's a good lil slut" Robert growled as his cum spewed forth from his throbbing cock into Calistah's mouth. With the dildo buried as deep as possible up the willing teen's cunt, he watched as her juices literally bubbled up alongside the toy. Glinting eyes watched as he pulled his spit-covered cock from her sticky lips and slapped it across her heaving tits, leaving a trail as the splattered cum drizzled forth.

Robert twisted the dildo as he slowly pulled it from Calistah's quivering cunt, only to push it towards that thin sensitive bit of flesh between ass hole and cunt. He rested the head of the dildo on the flesh before pushing the juice-covered end towards his obedient slut's ass hole and INNNNNNNNNNNN. One well timed push and the toy was fully inserted up Calistah's puckered bum, pain be dammed. Robert shuddered in arousal now as he left the dildo up his submissive's ass and mounted her shaking naked body with one intention. "I'm going to FUCK your juicy cunt now Calistah ... FUCK YOU SILLY!"

Calistah licked at her lips once she swallowed the mouth full of warm salty cum that spewed from the tip of her master's huge cock helment. She squirmed all around as he filled her tight entrance with the dildo, allowing her juices to coat the toy and ooze out as the foreign object entered her. Thighs spread wide open as they trembled and her entire body jerked from the overwhelming pleasure he was giving.

With a slurping smacking sound, he twisted the vibrator and then pulled it from her tight walls, her breasts heaved up and down with each deep breath she took. Freezing when she felt the tip of the toy cock against the entrance of her Virgin ass, she gasped when he jammed the toy inside of her from what she felt. The pain made her jump up as she whimpered out, "Ow, master!" she gasped while following his movements onto her, shivering when he told her that he was going to fuck her silly.

Her entire body caught the chills as the tiny hairs rose up against her arms and legs, her nipples hardened even more and her clit ached to be touched while her insides craved her master's cock as she nodded. "Yes, please master"

StarBrightKisses said:
Calistah licked at her lips once she swallowed the mouth full of warm salty cum that spewed from the tip of her master's huge cock helment. She squirmed all around as he filled her tight entrance with the dildo, allowing her juices to coat the toy and ooze out as the foreign object entered her. Thighs spread wide open as they trembled and her entire body jerked from the overwhelming pleasure he was giving.

With a slurping smacking sound, he twisted the vibrator and then pulled it from her tight walls, her breasts heaved up and down with each deep breath she took. Freezing when she felt the tip of the toy cock against the entrance of her Virgin ass, she gasped when he jammed the toy inside of her from what she felt. The pain made her jump up as she whimpered out, "Ow, master!" she gasped while following his movements onto her, shivering when he told her that he was going to fuck her silly.

Her entire body caught the chills as the tiny hairs rose up against her arms and legs, her nipples hardened even more and her clit ached to be touched while her insides craved her master's cock as she nodded. "Yes, please master"

Robert held the vibrator deep up his young sub's ass as he gathered his wits about him and mounted Calistah, ready to fuck her well-lubed pussy with his cock this time. "My horny lil girl needs Master's cock up her cunt, doesn't she?" he growled in lust while rocking his hips back and forth across her bound body. The engorged tip of his thick cock was grating upon her clit, the friction on his skin almost unbearable ... he could only imagine the fire he was stoking inside Calistah.

Grunting as he shifted his weight to accomodate the fuck session they were embarking upon, Robert pressed his swollen cock head between the young girl's pussy lips and INNNNNN. He slammed his hips to hers and forced his cock in as far as it would go, not content merely to make love to her, but to FUCK HER! His fat cock stretched her pussy to the limits while her ass was full of the vibrator that he controlled. "FUCK ... FUCK ... so FUCKING good" he murmured with each hard deep thrust that he inflicted upon Calistah's shivering whimpering body. "I've never been in a tighter cunt than yours slut!"

Calistah couldn't contain the shaking and trembling her entire body had started to do, from the intense fucking she was receiving from her master. With the vibrator in her from behind and him pounding away at her entrance with his cock, the two combined sent her into convulsion type shakes whIle she moaned and squirmed against the ropes.

"Yes master, I want you deep inside!"

Her head rolled back and her mouth fell open as she felt the insatiable need to be touched, sucked, and fucked. Never wanting it to end as she tried to thrust her own hips against his, her hair starting to stick to her as she began to sweat lightly, her skin glistened from the slight moisture.

Back
Top Bottom