Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Temple of Ishtara ( loneiysong & CrimsonMaster )

Bea felt the hostility. She felt the panic of the worker who came into camp. She stroked the hair of Jill as she sat near her. She was wearing a gossamer garb to protect her body from the sun but did not hide it. Standing up, she saw her mother and other grandfather approach. She stepped up beside her father stroking his back and looked at the woman before her.

"Mother, it's ok. I am fine." She smiled sensing the pent up and carefully caged sexuality in both visitors. It was so depressed and pushed down that once freed it would consume them from the inside out. Stepping close she looked at her mother and smiled. "I am happy." She stepped closer so their bodies were pressing against each other. "I am free." She whispered into her ear and ran her tongue along the rim. "When I was a baby at your breast,". She whispered so only she could hear. "You fingered yourself because I made you feel so good. Let me make you feel good again." She squeezed both sides of her hips and rocked her own long and slow against her pelvis.

Nick was hoping everything would end peacefully. However, it seemed Carolyn had other ideas, which Nick expected. What Nick didn't plan on was Bea taking matters into her own hands. Nick was more then a little surprised when Bea appeared in her outfit which didn't hide anything. Both Nick & Charles felt Bea could have dressed in something less revealing. Something easier to explain. Nick & Charles watched as Bea stepped forward and engaged her mother in conversation. They continued too watch as Bea moved closer, like a predator stalking it's prey. The two men were shocked when Carolyn seemed to given in so quickly. They hadn't heard what Bea whispered too her mother. But, whatever was said, shook Carolyn to her very core. Carolyn didn't understand how Bea knew this. No one else was there and Carolyn never spoke a word too anyone about it. Fingering herself was something Carolyn did often while breastfeeding Bea. She also did it when Mike was young. " How could you know that? " Carolyn whispered back. Her body was responding to everything Bea was doing.

Bea was right about her mother and other grandfather. They both had plenty of repressed sexual feelings, needs and desires. Paul looked at Bea as she approached. His eyes burned with anger at the way Bea touched her own mother. It was shameful. It was sinful. And it needed to stop. " Get a hold of yourself young lady! " Paul snapped at his granddaughter. " You've got the devil inside you and I'm here to free your soul before it's to late! " Paul raised his bible as he spoke. He was shocked that Carolyn wasn't even trying to stop Bea. Paul decided that someone needed to stop Bea. Someone needed to save her soul. And that someone was her righteous grandfather. The man who wasn't afraid to beat the girl when she was bad. It seemed like she needed another beating right now. One way or another, Paul would cure Bea of her wicked ways.

"I want to suck on your nipples while I fuck you." She whispered sucking and kissed her neck and nuzzled her. "Go to my tent I will meet you there." She stepped back and looked at her father and grinned.

"Best watch your tongue old man. I am not a child who can be threatened or scared of you or your beliefs. One more threat and I will profess to this whole camp who and what you are." She smiled and turned to two camp workers who pledged their fealty regularly.

"Take him to his own private tent. If he threatens either of you or tries to leave come get me." She spoke in their language. Taking her mothers hand she smiled and walked with her to her own private tent and smiled and sat on her bed which replaced the cot. It was a large bed and could comfortably lay several people. "Undress for me my beauty." She purred to her softly.

Paul was beyond shocked at the lack of respect Bea showed him. He was her grandfather and she just threatened him. It wasn't her place to threaten him no matter how old she became. Paul was also shocked at how easily Carolyn fell under what Bea was doing. The older minister went with the two men assigned by Bea to guide him to a tent. Paul glared at his granddaughter as he was led away. He believed her soul had been swallowed by a succubus. An evil female demon which was bent on spreading her sinful ways by the use of sex. The fact that Bea spoke of exposing him made no sense. Paul had done nothing wrong to her. He was a man of God, who followed the word of God to the letter. Paul would just have to wait in the tent and see what Bea planned for him. He would be more then a challenge for her. Paul had the might of God and Jesus Christ on his side.

Carolyn wasn't sure what was happening. When she came into camp, she planned on grabbing Bea and taking her away. She planned on helping her father to save her daughter's soul. All those plans were gone. Carolyn found herself not only enjoying what Bea was saying & doing, but she wanted more. Her body felt like it was on fire. Carolyn's own pussy felt hot, beyond anything she'd ever known. Nick & Charles watched as Bea took control. They were worried, but Bea seemed to have everything in hand. They watched as Paul was taken away. They then watched as Bea took her mother away. Both women going to Bea's tent. " Bea knows what she'd doing. " Nick said while Charles nodded his head. They had no idea what Bea was talking about when she threatened Paul. No one did.

Carolyn followed along with her daughter. Her mind was in a heavy fog. All she could think of was what Bea said about sucking on her nipples while fucking her. The thought should make Carolyn sick, but she was so turned on. Her pussy was dripping wet. Carolyn stopped and watched as Bea moved towards a bed. Hearing her daughter speak of stripping, made Carolyn start to move. She began moving her hips around while undoing the buttons on her shirt. There was no music, but Carolyn was dancing as if there was. She moved her body like some cheap dancer in a strip club. Pulling off her shirt, then her shite under shirt. Carolyn spun around and bent over. She showed off her tight looking ass. Carolyn took care of her body and looked damn hot for her age. While bent over, Carolyn undid her boots. They were kicked off when she slowly rose up. Carolyn undid her shorts while looking back over her shoulder. She winked at her daughter before bending over once again and pulling down her shorts & panties. This exposed Carolyn's pussy too her daughter's eyes. The shorts & panties came off. Carolyn stood up, placing her hands on her bra. While looking back at Bea, the bra was removed. Carolyn then slowly turned and continued to dance for Bea.

Bea grinned wickedly. Her mother was very beautiful. She would be the first to experience the true might that was the goddess ishtara. When she moved so that her own mothers ass was in her face, Bea smiled and gave one of her full ass cheeks a large hearty spank. She leaned back and soon her mother was naked. She was very beautiful.

Bea stood up and smiled and began to dance with her mother dropping the revealing gown she wore, she wrapped her arms around her mothers waist. Pulling her hips in close, she ground her hips against her mother and smiled to her. Looking down, she raised her mothers breasts and stroked the soft ample breasts and kissed between her cleavage.

"Thank you mother for the gift of life. Thank you for feeding me from your body. Thank you for taking my fathers cock inside of you and forming me. You are the temple of life." She smiled and leaned her head down to her right breast and kissed a line from her collarbone to her nipple where she took the nipple in her mouth and began to suck. As she did the goddess used her powers tone gorged her own clit so her mother could feel it and began to grind her hips forward playing with her clit by using her own.

Pulling back she moaned feeling the heat and the moistness between her legs. "Oh mommy did I do this to you?" She purred and kissed across her collarbone. "Did your little sweet girl do this? Tell me what you want. Anything and I will give it to you." She moaned feeling her enlarged clit rub inside the folds of her mother as she took her other nipple sucking on it.

There was so much happening that Carolyn couldn't mentally keep up. She'd fallen into lust & passion. Given herself over too her own daughter. Carolyn was moaning the cheap whore from how Bea touched her. It was like nothing Carolyn felt before. She didn't allow herself to feel such emotions until now. Carolyn's father & mother taught her such feelings were unclean and sinful. She was raised to be very religious, but Carolyn had a major weakness, one which Bea exploited. Carolyn was weak willed. She got her way by bullying people, but she had little will to fight back if pushed. No one pushed her before Bea did. Bea pushed her mother's sexual buttons in way only she could know. It was Bea who brought up long pent up feelings and desires within her mother.

Carolyn didn't know what to ask Bea for. It had been so long since she had any kind of sex. Carolyn didn't even play with herself anymore. Not like she did in days gone by. She devoted herself to God's work, body & soul. That soul had been corrupted by the rush of lustful feelings. At least that's how Paul would see this. He paced in his tent wondering what this demon from hell would do next? He could only hope Carolyn could fight against this she devil. Carolyn was long passed being able to fight. Her body was totally into everything Bea was doing. Carolyn's pussy dripped with wetness. A wetness, Bea playful pointed out. Carolyn breathed out that Bea did in fact make her pussy wet. It was a pussy which Bea once came from. " Oh baby. " Carolyn breathed out. She gasped when Bea worked on her nipple. Her body seemed like it was on fire and it was, with passion. " You are.......mommy's pretty.......little girl. " Carolyn said between her gasps.

"Good. You will not take me from grandpa and daddy will you?" She whispered as she moved her back to the comfortable bed and laid her down. She kissed her lips deeply and passionately as she grew her clit out to the size of her fathers cock and began to teasingly poke at her hole. She smiled watching her. "You know you can stay as the priestess of ishtara." She purred and dipped her head down to the nipple she had neglected and began the rhythmic sucking of a nursing babe.

With a soft push, she slid into her mothers pussy. Gripping her hip, she continued to suck. With her free hand she pulled her mother on top of her and smiled. Looking up she smiled and made the call to summon her brother as she slowly pulled out of her mothers pussy. Her cock clit dripping with her wet juices, she smiled and saw her brother come in.

"Brother, come and show our mother how grateful we are that she has given us life. Worship her fantastic pussy with your cock." She smiled as she gave her mother a spank and gave her pussy a few deep strokes with her fingers and began to push and finger her asshole making it ready.

Carolyn loved the feeling of Bea's ever growing clit between her legs. As each minute passed, it seemed to grow even larger. Carolyn wasn't sure if Bea was creating a real working cock, or just expanding her clit to a larger size. Part of Carolyn wanted Bea to have a real cock. A real cock which Bea could use on her own mother. Carolyn bit her lower lip every time Bea sucked on her nipples. It brought back those memories of how sinful Carolyn could be. She remembered finger fucking herself like some dirty slut during those breast feeding times. Carolyn soon found herself over at the bed and on top of Bea. What happened next surprised Carolyn. Bea asked for her brother to join them. A man outside the tent standing guard went to get Mike. He was told his sister wanted too see him right away.

Mike was now a willing member of Bea's flock. He decided fighting against her would go nowhere. Mike was out numbered by those who fallowed the Goddess Ishtara. It was better for him to join her then fight against what he didn't understand. He was a doctor after all and not someone who dealt with such things as possession. Mike left his tent, heading for Bea's. When he arrived, his eyes were met with the sight of his mother on top of his sister and they were both naked. Mike never saw his mother in such a state before. He couldn't deny she had a smoking hot body. Mike nodded when Bea spoke of what she wanted him to do. He began removing his clothing until Mike was naked. Carolyn gasped at the sight of her son standing there naked. Her pussy was so wanton for a hard cock. Carolyn looked down at Bea with a questioning look. As if to ask her daughter if this was really a good idea? Mike approached the bed, slowly stroking his cock. By the time he reached the bed, his cock was rock hard. Mike placed a hand onto his mother's back and pushed her forward. " Bend down mother.......Let me fuck your fine pussy. " Mike said before slipping his cock into her wet pussy. " Ohhhhhhh!.........Dear Jesus! " Carolyn gasped out upon feeling her son's cock enter her body.

She giggled watching her brother come towards them. With a growl she pulled her mother close and pressed her engorged clit against her brothers cock and began to shift and shove until the head of her clit was pressing against her mothers vagina stretching her. With a moan she shoved in so her clit was pressed against her brothers cock in her mothers vagina. She wrapped her legs around her brother pulling him tightly.

"Ohh momma how does this make you feel?" She purred. Noesning in she began to suck her mothers nipples and began to move in perfect sync with her brother holding her mother close.

Carolyn's body was rocked with pain & pleasure. It was a totally new feeling for Carolyn. She never had anything more then one cock in her body at a time. Having Bea's extra large clit joining her son's cock made the women cry out. Mike loved how Bea's large clit felt against his cock. It brought new feelings too him. He'd never thought of how much something like a cock could feel. Bea's large clit certainly felt like a cock. This made Mike wonder if his sister could create a real cock from her body and how it would feel. By this time, Mike wouldn't be against exploring his own sexually. His sister was opening the eyes of everyone living in the camp. Allowing them too see that all sex was good and brought on by love.

Mike groaned out as he and Bea fucked their mother. Carolyn was panting like a bitch in heat. She was begging for more. Carolyn wanted her children to use her. To treat her like some nasty cunt. Mike spoke of hoping he'd make his mother pregnant. It had been a long time since Carolyn was last with child. If she became pregnant again, she would be more open about sex. She would follow what Bea was teaching. Carolyn would gladly become a Priestess of Ishtara. Another vassal for the Goddess to use as she saw fit. Mike remarked that their mother had such a wonderfully tight pussy. This was due too her lack of sex over the years. Nick was the only man who'd fucked her before Mike. Bea was the only woman Carolyn had been with sexually.

She giggled hearing mike express his want to impregnate Carolyn. "Would you like that momma? To give birth to your own sons child?" She smiled and stroked her stomach and rocked in and out of her mother with her brother. She smiled and looked at mike. Leaning up, she kissed him deeply and smiled wider.

"Mike, you have been an avid follower and a good protector and healer." She whispered. Pulling out she then moved down between her mothers legs and began to suck and lick her clit. Delving her tongue inside her mother licking her brothers cock and her mothers juices. Pulling both their hips close to her face.

"Mother, your pussy will always be the tight pleasureable cock glove." She kissed her navel. "Your womb will be the temple of life. She smiled and moved back up her body and shoved her clit back inside. "Cum for me." She smiled and kissed her letter her taste all of the wonderful flavors her mothers pussy housed.

Carolyn was so lost in her passion and pleasure, when Bea asked about her wanting her son's child, she gasped out a "yes." This was all so dirty and yet, Carolyn wanted it more then anything else in her current life. Having Bea moved around and began to work on her mother's pussy & brother's cock, only helped move them both towards their climax. It didn't take long for Carolyn to cum once Bea shoved her clit back inside. Carolyn's body began to shake like a leaf on a tree as her orgasm exploded. It was the most amazing orgasm Carolyn ever had. She was fully under Ishtara's power now and a willing servant.

Mike was close to cumming when his felt the warmth of his mother's cum rush over and around his cock. He enjoyed having Bea work on his cock for a short time. It was a nice added treat to what was already a great fuck. Mike let out a load groan when the first shot of his cum flowed freely into his mother's pussy. He groaned out that he was cumming. Each time his cock shot more cum out, his hips pushed forward. Mike wanted to push as much cum as deeply into his mother as possible. " My our Great Goddess Ishtara bless you with our first child! " Mike groaned out his prayer as the last of cum entered his mother's sweet cunt. Carolyn added another long "yes" in approval. She wanted her son's baby. She wanted to be the temple of life just as Bea said. " You are my Goddess.......And I love you. " Carolyn professed her love for Ishtara, her Goddess & daughter.

She grinned and kissed her mothers shoulder feeling her cum and then her brother. Kissing them both soundly she smiled. "You will be blessed." Standing up, she moved out of the tent. Her engorged clit disappearing as she made her way to her grandfathers tent. Walking in she grinned and looked down at him.

"When was the last time you felt truly loved." She walked over to a water basin and poured herself some water and took a healthy drink and looked back at him.

Paul remained in the tent wondering what would happen next. He got his answer when his whore of a granddaughter came walking in naked. Paul refused to answer her question. She had no idea what love was. All she could do was corrupt others and whore herself out like some cheap street tramp. Paul called her a whore and said she didn't understand the word "love" herself. He spoke of her having relations with her family and laying with beasts. Paul over heard a couple of men talking about what Bea did with the camp dog. How it then followed her around from time to time. How it went into the mess tent with her and licked her bare pussy while she ate. Paul said Bea had become a she demon bent on stealing the souls of those around her.

Paul spoke of Bea being possessed and how this wasn't really her. He knew his granddaughter and knew she was no slut. He said the she devil which possessed her was forcing Bea into these action. He demanded that Bea be set free, or at least be given the chance to speak of her own free will. Without the spirit inside her body controlling everything she said and did. Paul would play no games with this succubus. He planned on using the power of the one true God to free his granddaughter and thus free everyone else from her evil grip.

"Grandpa." She sighed as he finished. "I do love you. But you are a fanatic. Remember when you would spank me growing up when I didn't do what you wanted. Remember how you wished for a woman that you could spank while you fucked her? Grandpa, I am still your Beatrice." She stroked his face and smiled.

"I do love you and want you to feel loved. So for the moment let me just take this moment to apologize for what I am going to do." She smiled and shrank him down to the size of a thumb in her hands and began to slip him between her bare folds and moaned pushing him inside her hot wet body. As he shrank, his clothes remained the same size and fell away from him. When he was safe and secured in her womb, he grew to the size of a small child. Her body provided proper housing to sustain his body. He still remained his age and mental ability through this. She stroked her belly and smiled walking out looking like a full pregnant woman.

Her breasts even began to drool milk. She walked to the fire and sat down stroking her belly letting the noise of her heart soothe her grandfathers torn spirit.

Paul didn't believe this could be his granddaughter. She would never act as this woman was acting. This had to be a case of possession. Paul had encountered a few of these cases before. However, all those case were violent in nature. The possessed person always attacked those around them. Paul had to admit that Bea wasn't attacking, nor had she attacked anyone. Sure, she was gruff with him when she first arrived, but that didn't mean it wasn't Bea, or part of Bea. Paul listened as Bea spoke of how he wanted a woman he could spank while fucking her. This was as shocking too Paul as what Bea had said too her mother. Paul stood there dumbfounded. There was no way Bea could know that, not unless she could read his mind.

Paul remained silent as Bea continued to speak of loving him and how she wanted him to feel loved. His mind was still piecing together how she could read his mind, from so long ago. It wasn't until Bea spoke her apology for what as going to happen that Paul broke out of his thoughts. Before Pail knew what was happening. Before he could react in anyway. Paul found his body shrinking down in size. His clothing fell away from his body as Paul found himself in Bea's hand. Paul was staring up at Bea in disbelief. He quickly found himself being moved. Paul closed his eyes upon seeing Bea's pussy coming closer. He couldn't believe what she had done, or what she was doing now. When Paul opened his eyes again, he was deep inside Bea's body. He was sitting in her womb. His body had grown in size again. Everything about Paul was the same. He was still in his 60's and still a man, just smaller sized. Paul had no idea what Bea was gaining from this. This was totally beyond him. He could feel her touch through her belly. It hot Paul that his granddaughter was pregnant with him. As odd as that sounds, it was pretty much true. Anyone seeing Bea at this moment would think she was with child.

She smiled and stood up and went to her father and grandfather. With a smile she moved to snuggled into her grandfathers arms and sighed softly. She stroked her stomach and rolled her eyes and doubled over thinking her other grandfather was done in her womb. Shutting her eyes she groaned and laid down and with a few pushes she gave birth to her grandfather. Once out he was full adult.

Moving to him, she wrapped her arms around him and smiled. "Do you understand now dear?" She grinned to him and kissed his lips gently.

Nick & Charles were surprised too see Bea looking so pregnant so soon after seeing her looking normal. Part of Nick was hoping the child was his. He had no idea just what Bea had inside her belly. The two men greeted her warmth. The surprise they felt was nothing to what they would feel after seeing Bea make her delivery. When Bea started to act like she was going into labor. Nick & Charles moved to help her lay down. Neither man was a medical doctor. The only one in camp for that was Mike. However, Mike wasn't here right now. He was still with his mother in Bea's tent.

Nick & Charles watched in total shock when Paul came from inside Bea's body. The two men just looked at each other. Once outside of Bea's body, Paul returned to his full size. He looked up at Bea when she spoke. After what the man had been through. All Paul could do was nod his head. He was in no condition to form words just yet. Getting delivered like a baby from your granddaughter's womb was traumatic at best. This left Nick & Charles wondering what had happened. It was shocking too see Bea display such power.

With a smile, she pulled Paul to her breast. Dipping her nipple into his mouth she stroked his face. "Drink from me you will feel so much better." She purred and then reclined and smiled looking at the two men as she cradled the man to her breast.

Looking to nick she winked softly.

"Worry not my dearest, your child still forms unharmed within me." She smiled and reached out stroking his face as she pulled him close kissing him deeply.

Paul opened his mouth and closed it around Bea's nipple. He began sucking the milk from her breast. Feeding just like a hungry child would. There was no more fight within Paul. Having Bea shrink him down, place him inside her womb, carry him for a short time, then give birth to him, took the fight out of her other grandfather. Paul willingly drank her milk and Bea was right. It was making him feel better.

Nick smiled when Bea told him not to worry. There child was still growing inside her body. Nick moved to Bea's side and lowered down to one knee. Nick was so very happy too hear that he was going to have a child with his daughter and the Goddess Ishtara. He knew they would have such a wonderful child together. " Ishtara be praised. " Nick said before placing a kiss onto Bea's cheek. Charles stood there smiling. Having a child with her father would help to end the years of trouble between them and bring them closer together then ever before. Bea/Ishtara had done the right thing by becoming pregnant with Nick's baby. Charles was so very proud of Bea and it showed on his face.

As she held Paul's face to her breast, she watched Nick move down to his knee to give her a chaste kiss. With a smile, she reached out with her free hand and stroked nicks face gently. Leaning forward she claimed a kiss from him. Deep and full of love. Leaning back she spread her wet pussy to anyone who would have it. Her pussy was good as new and did not look like it had been through the trauma of birth.

Leaning back, she continued to hold nick kissing him and loving him.

There was always someone willing to eat Bea's pussy out. From her Grandfather Charles, to her brother Mike, her mother Carolyn, to her pet Jill, to any of the horny locals who worshiped her to even the camp dog. Someone was always willing to go down on her goodness. Bea, along with the Goddess Ishtara had showed them the way. The way of pure, unconditional love. A love which had no bounds or boundaries. A love where showing and receiving were import for everyone. Since very few outsiders knew of this place. No one would very come snooping around. It was very remote. Ishtara's temple was rebuilt. Restored to it's former glory. There, the group worshiped Ishtara, worshiped Bea. Carolyn had become the high priestess. It was inside the temple that Bea gave birth to her father's children. They had twins, a boy & girl. Mike checked over both the children and found them to be in perfect health.

Every child would be born in the temple. This way each child would be a Child of Ishtara. Carolyn gave birth to her son's child there. She then married Mike with the blessing of Ishtara. This didn't mean she wouldn't get fucked by other men. Open sex was encouraged by those of age. In time, Bea became pregnant again. This time the child belonged too her Grandfather Paul. He had become such a willing member of her flock. Paul knocked his own granddaughter up shortly after she gave birth to tiwns. Being a Goddess, Bea's body healed much faster then normal. Within moments after birth, she was ready again. Bea's family grew when she had a child with her other Grandfather Charles. Shockingly, Bea also had a litter of puppies with Max the camp dog. This was possible because Ishtara was a Goddess and could do anything. These dogs were hybrids. Human/ canine mix. Ishtara had started a new race of followers and protectors for her temple and the camp. The outside world was kept in the dark of this place. It was felt some people weren't ready for such free thinking. Plus, Ishtara liked her close nit group and wasn't ready to expand, just yet.

THE END?

Back
Top Bottom