Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Temple of Ishtara ( loneiysong & CrimsonMaster )

Charles looked down on Bea as she began to take her brother. He was already planning on bring some of his close friends to meet her. Like Charles, they were all older men who really loved younger women. Charles knew they would enjoy meeting his granddaughter. Hell, he would enjoy presenting her too them as a gift. A gift the older men could use as a fuck toy. Charles grinned when Mike began to moan after his cock was placed inside of Bea's tight pussy. " It sounds like Mike is enjoying your tight cunt. " Charles said as Mike was just starting to wake. Mike's mind was still locked away inside the blackness which came after getting hit. His body was reacting to everything Bea was do. As Mike slowly approached being awake again, he could feel a woman kissing him. Mike kissed her back not knowing this was his sister. Charles continued to smile as Bea showed no shame in fucking her brother in front of all who were near. The other men were very pleased by the show she was putting on.

"Yes it does, doesn't it." She giggled as she continued to rock and moan. Taking her brothers fingers she began to suck on each one very delicately. Then she put each hand on her breasts and began to rock harder and faster loving the feel of his large cock inside her tight pussy that she made even tighter around him. She moaned and panted as she rocked harder and faster. She moaned rolling her eyes and leaned forward for another kiss as she rocked hard and fast. With a growl she pressed her hands into his chest and began to rock as hard and fast as she dared.

The goddess of sex was known to be able to break a mans cock in her very womb if she so desired it. She moaned up to the moon and smiled as she continued to rock and thrust herself down onto him moaning.

Charles certainly hoped Bea wouldn't hurt her brother. He felt there was no need for such actions. It wasn't like Mike was a threat too her. Charles doubted that anyone could be a threat too Bea. So far, she used her feminine skills to seduce those around her. Bea still had her father to deal with. Charles was sure Bea would handle him in some playful way. He watched with a smile as Bea fucked her brother. Mike was coming around. His hands were on Bea's tits and without knowing it, Mike was squeezing them. Finally, Mike opened his eyes. His eyes were greeted with the sight of a naked Bea riding his cock like some depraved she devil. Mike was shocked that his hands were on her tits. Charles laughed at the expression on his grandson's face. He told Mike not to fight it. Charles said he should just lay there and enjoy the feeling of his sister's wet cunt.

" Bea has such a wonderful pussy........If you're lucky......Maybe you'll impregnate her........But she may already be pregnant with my child......Or from one of the other men she fucked recently........Perhaps her body will wait for her father's cum?........Maybe Bea should have a child with her daddy? " Mike laid there looking up at his grandfather as he spoke. This was total madness, but the pleasure was amazing. Bea did have a nice cunt between legs. It felt so warm & wonderful. Mike wondered of the things which his grandfather spoke. Just who would get Bea pregnant? Mike could feel his climax rising. The pleasure he was getting from his little sister's pussy was fantastic. It wouldn't be long before his load was blowing deep inside of her.

She looked up reading the concern over her grandfathers face and chuckled. "Don't worry, I am not hurting him. He just likes his girls tight." She purred and stroked her brothers face lovingly and kissed his cheek. She gasped and moaned as he squeezed her breasts and rolled her eyes up smiling. "Hmm he is waking up." She contiued to ride his cock hard and fast and panted and looked at her brother and grinned.

"Would you le that brother, I can let you be the first one to fill my womb. Make me heavy with your child." She giggled and continued to rock back and forth and smiled and rolled her eyes up and arched her back as she continued to ride his cock and moaned panting. She could feel him getting ready to release. She panted and moaned louder and louder.

The the only thing coming from Mike's mouth was moans of pleasure. Having his sister riding his cock like some cum hungry whore, was amazing. Mike couldn't believe this was his sister. She never acted this way before. Bea was always sweet and innocent. She wasn't some uncontrollable slut who dished out sex like candy. Still, Mike was getting pleasure from her pussy. As fucks go, Bea was pretty damn good. Mike hated to admit that, which he didn't, but it was true. Charles was surprised by what Bea said. From the way she talked, she could control who's cum entered her womb in search of an egg. This meant that she was still without child. This was mind blowing since Bea had already been fucked by 20 men, including her grandfather & Billy.

Mike did his best to fight against the growing climax. He didn't want to soil his little sister's body with his seed. Mike wasn't looking to knock her up. He knew what she was doing was wrong. Incest was a crime and against everything good, decent people did. Mike felt the pleasure build to a point where he could no longer control it. He let out a deep, long groan as thick ropes of his glistening cream shot into his sister's pussy. Charles again smiled while say Mike was filling her. It was clear from how Mike's body was moving and from the sounds he was making. His balls were emptying a hot load inside Bea.

She grinned hearing his moans and savoring each one. She bounced and movedd and when he came into her womb, she sensed that he didn't want her to bear his child. Yet. She groaned and rolled her eyes up and came with him and moaned and stroked his chest feeling him release all his seed he had pent up. Moaning, she rocked and moved and leaned in close and nuzzled and cuddled her brother. Wanting him to hold her and accept what he had just done.

She looked into his eyes and kissed his neck and jaw and grinned after a while and stood up and sighed and yawned stretching her limbs hearing groans and pops.

Mike was too much in shock to cuddle with his sister. In his mind, what they did, what she did too him was wrong. Mike hadn't succumb to feelings of love, or passion. His mind saw what Bea did as rape. She took advantage of him while he was out. Charles watched as his granddaughter cuddled with her older brother. The men who were gathered around watching the siblings remained seated on the ground. Their eyes continuing watch Bea & Mike. A moment later, a voice broke the silence.

It was Nick, Bea's father. He was yelling for the men to leave the area. Then he noticed what they were looking at. Nick couldn't believe the sight which greeted his eyes. His son & daughter laying on the ground naked. Their grandfather hovering above them, smiling while looking down. Nick asked his father what was happening here? Charles told Nick to relax, it wasn't as bad as it seemed. Nick told his daughter to get off her brother and for them to cover themselves. It wasn't right that Bea was running around naked. She wasn't some savage after all.

Bea looked up frowned down at him. She kissed his cheek and was about to tell him what happened wasn't wrong. Guilt spreading in her breast over the images of the word rape that blazed like a firey banner across his mind. It hurt her. But her father interrupted them. She growled and then looked at him and shook her head getting up. She was hurt at the negativity being tossed around.

"No father, being naked is not savage. I am a woman. I am a well respected woman. And men and women love me. And I love the way that they love me, and it isn't wrong. What is wrong is how that type of love has been perverted and shaped into something so obscene that my own flesh and blood feels like I raped them." She frowned at him and turned and walked to her fathers tent and frowned very upset. The goddess within was so upset that it began to rain hard.

Mike couldn't help how he felt, or the way he thought. Society trains people to think along it's lines. Most following along, doing what society says is right. Only a few free thinkers can truly break from those stale thoughts. Find new ways of living life and share them with others willing to learn. This is what Bea faced. Her brother loved her, but like a normal brother did. Bea had to understand it wasn't his fault and she couldn't change everyone's mind so quickly. Her grandfather came on board quickly because he had seen the free love generation of the 1960's. Back then, there was a large group of people who shared love & sex openly. Charles helped Mike to his feet and took him to a nearby tent. He would try and explain the change in Bea. Charles felt his granddaughter needed to be a bit more understanding of the world around her. Things were very different these days.

Nick stood there listening too his daughter speak. Nothing she said sounded like Bea. That's not how she was brought up. Nick knew his wife, who was on her way with her own father, would be shocked too hear Bea speak that way. He also knew that this would be his fault. Carolyn always blamed him for such things. Nick followed Bea into his tent. " Bea?.........You weren't brought up this way.......What happened too you? " Nick as he closed the flap of his tent. Bea was brought up by her very strict, religious mother. Nudity wasn't allowed in the house and sex unless married was out of the question. Yet, here was Bea, naked as the day she was born and fucking every swinging cock in camp. Only her father, and Max the camp dog remained. The only other person in camp which hadn't encountered Bea yet, was Jill Summers. The young female who study under Bea's father. She was every inch the bookworm Bea had been.

The goddess inside Bea was the one who was confused and angry. The world she had left was still open. Now it was closed off. Leaning her head back she sighed and knew she would have to adapt to the people around her. That was when the voice of her father came and she looked up at him and grinned openly.

"Does my body offend you so greatly father?" She stood up and looked at him. "Or is it my body makes you crave something that you have been told is not good?" She looked into his eyes.

The boldness of Bea's words took Nick by totally surprise. Her actions should have spoken of being without shame. Bea never spoke that way before. She'd been raised to respect her older family members. Nick didn't understand what was going on with his daughter. He found everything becoming confusing. Nick always thought his daughter was beautiful. That was normal for any father. " Bea?.......Honey?........I've ahhh.......Always told you how beautiful you were.......But.......Not this way. " Nick's voice had softened as he began speaking again. His tone mellowed to that of how he spoke with her years ago. Before the fighting started between them. Nick found himself staring at Bea's naked body. She really was quite beautiful.

Nick's heart was beating faster at the moment. " Bea?..........You're my daughter.....I helped to create you.......It wouldn't be right baby. " Nick's eyes were moving over his daughter's body like a pair of hands as he spoke. There was no doubt a conflict was going on inside his mind. Nick could see how truly hot his little girl was. Yet, his conditioning from society kept him from taking the first step. The battle of right & wrong was again underway. This was perhaps Bea's biggest obstacle. The internal fight between how she made feel and how they were brought up in this new world. Many things had changed since Ishtara last walked the planet. Sex was no longer open and incest was seen as being against the law in many countries.

Canting her head, she smiled as she felt the urge but felt the societal norms fighting within him. She moved closer and then grinned and took one of his hands and kissed it his palm softly. She then moved up to his fingers and gave each pad a soft nip. Taking his hand, he placed it on her breast and then she stepped closer and looked at him and smiled.

"Who is to say what is wrong or right in the eyes of love?" She purred. "You love me, I am your daughter. I love you, you are my father. What's a more pure way to show love than joining our bodies as one?" She purred. She took his other hand and gave it the same treatment as the other, but instead of the destination being her breast, she placed his fingers into her pussy and she moaned and stepped so their bodies were touching. She leaned up and kissed his lips as she began to urge him to finger her pussy as she rocked her hips forward and back.

"Now tell me what you want me to do, and I will do whatever you want to please you." She smiled wider.

Part of Nick's mind was screaming how wrong this was, but another part was listening too Bea. What she was saying about love and how it was pure and should be shared made sense. Nick began to doubt a great many things which he'd been taught and told was right & wrong. Bea's words struck a cord inside her father. Nick watched as Bea came closer. His heart was beating faster as she kissed his hand before it was placed on her breast. That part of Nick screaming that this was wrong, wanted to pull back and scold Bea for her actions. It didn't happen. Nick found himself fondling his daughter's tit. Rubbing his palm over her hard nipple. Nick soon found his other hand getting attention from Bea. She then moved it down, to her pussy. Nick could feel how wonderful his daughter's pussy felt. Bea got her wish when Nick slipped two fingers inside of her body.

Nick was imagining all types of dirty scenes which could play out. He heard Bea speak of him telling her what he wanted and she would do it. The battle inside Nick was still going on. The side against what was happening flashed imagines of Nick going to jail. He knew his ex wife was on her way and she wouldn't hesitate to have him locked up. The other side was flashing imagines of what sweet sex with Bea offered. It had been such a long time since Nick enjoyed the comforts of a woman. He had loved Carolyn, but she was frigid. She was a closed person thanks to her own parents. Nick had longed for a lover to explore sex with. While fingering his daughter's pussy, Nick spoke of wanting to fuck Bea. He wanted to make love too her, but part of him needed too hear her call him daddy while they had sex.

She grinned hearing every thought that passed through his head. Well the goddess did anyway. Bea was arching her back in pleasure as he slipped two fingers into her pussy and her walls gripped him. Reaching out, she gripped his shoulders and moaned softly adn rocked her hips against him. Leaning forward, she kissed his ear and trailed her tongue along the shell of his ear.

"Daddy, I will keep you safe. Anyone who has sex with me, is under my protection." She whispered and kissed his neck and gave him a bite and rocked her hips harder and faster against his hand and began to moan louder and louder. "Oh daddy...ohh..." She groaned and panted as she rocked harder and faster against those fingers. She rolled her eyes in pure pleasure and moaned softly.

Over the last few years, Nick & Bea had a rocky relationship. They often fought over her choice of becoming a studier of ancient, erotic cultures and how eroticism fit into the ancient world. It was a specialty career, which made Bea sought after by other archaeologists. The only real reason why Nick was against it, was he knew his ex wife Carolyn would blame him and she did. Bea's mother didn't feel that was a proper career choice for her daughter. Carolyn grew up in a very strict family. Her own father & mother were deeply religious. Carolyn wasn't even allowed to own a bikini. Her swimming wear was like the type worn during the 1800's. It was like a dress with a pair of pants. Everything on the woman's body was covered. Nick & Carolyn slept in separate in the same room. Things like that only happened on television during the 1950's & 60's. Nick always longed for a woman like his daughter had become. It was a private fantasy he never shared with anyone.

Nick was quickly lost in the wave of passion he felt coming from Bea. She was his wet dreams come true. His fingers were buried inside his daughter's cunt. She was moving her hips, kissing him and biting him. Hearing her say daddy almost made him cum in his pants. It was that damn hot. Yes, he wanted Bea, he wanted his daughter. Nick wanted to fuck her like some $2 dollar whore, but a dark side within him wanted to hear he keep calling him daddy. Perhaps it was because, he secretly longed for his own daughter. After having seen her grow into a fine looking young woman. She reminded him now of the type of woman he really wanted. But, Nick often had sexual thoughts of Bea before now. He used to be ashamed of such thoughts. With Ishtara reading Nick's mind, Bea would now know of her father's thoughts towards her. Even how he would peek in on her when she was in the shower.

Bea moaned and rocked her hips forward and back. She wrapped her arms tighter around him adn rocked her hips forward and back feeling the true love that her father had always felt for her. Bea herself reveled in the visions that she was getting from him. Her asleep in bed, his fantasies of her in a bikini. Even her in the shower. Him wanting her when she thought she was the ugliest creature in the world. She also saw how lonely he was. How truely deeply and profoundly lonely. She moaned and rocked her hips forward and back and continued to kiss and bite him.

"Oh daddy, please, please let me please you. Let me be your slutty princess who fills your every wish." She moaned and rocked her hiops forward and back and moaned into his ear and wrapped her leg around him panting softly.

Nick's mind was over come by lust & passion for his daughter. He had held onto dark, forbidden secrets of want for her. This was only because Carolyn was so cold, even in the bedroom, behind closed doors. Sex was for having children, not for pleasure. Pleasure leads to evil thoughts & deeds. Nick now had the woman of his dreams pledging she'd do anything for him. Bea's words rang in her father's ears. Part of him always wanted too hear his daughter speak this way. Nick could tell from how Bea moved her body, she would be a wild fuck. She seemed so different in and yet, still seemed very much the same.

Right or wrong, Nick couldn't pass up this chance. For so long now, he wanted to know his daughter like a lover. She had become everything he always wanted in a woman. Bea was bringing out long, deep moans of pleasure from her kisses & playful bites. Nick finally told Bea that he wanted her to become his slutty little princess. He wanted her to do all the things her mother refused to do. Things like giving head, taking his cock up her ass and letting him cum inside her pussy whenever he wanted. " Baby.......I need you.......Daddy needs you so bad. " Nick spoke through his moans. This could end up with him going to jail. He knew Carolyn would threaten him with that. Nick didn't care about that. All he cared about was having his daughter, Bea as his lover. Whatever else happened later, he'd face with pride.

She rolled her head back and moaned. "Oh daddy, oh es." She rocked her hips forward and back panting and moaning. She gripped him tighter and rocked her hips forward and back. She smiled. Hearing his words, she looked at him and smiled wider.

"Daddy, I am yours, take me." She whispered and panted and moaned louder and louder. Seeing visions of him in jail, she leaned forward kissing and biting his neck and moved up to his neck. "Don't worry, I will turn her to our way of thinking, eventually." She whispered and rocked her hips a bit harder and slower trying to make her pleasure last.

Bea had always been fearful of her mother with good reason. Carolyn was a bible thumping woman of God who believed in the 10 commandments. Bea was pretty much kept in the dark about sex until she went away to college. There she would see how other women & men acted & interacted. That didn't mean Bea took part in any parties. The girl remained as pure as the driven snow until coming here. Bea, with the help of Ishtara took her own virginity. She was now set on a path of raw, uninhibited sexual desire. Bea had become quite the camp slut. Having fucked the workmen in a huge gang bang. Having fucked her own grandfather and took her own brother. She deflowered a virgin male by the name of Billy and now she was going to fuck her own father. That left only Max the camp dog & Jill Summers who Bea hadn't had sex with.

Nick picked Bea up in his arms. He just wrapped his arms around her and lifted her from the ground. Nick carried his daughter over to his cot. He laid her down, moving down with her. Nick placed his arms under Bea's legs and lifted them. He bent his daughter almost in half. This positioned her pussy in the right spot for his cock to use. Nick wasn't gently at this moment. He wanted his slutty little daughter and he wanted her now. Nick drove his cock deep into her cunt and began fucking her. He leaned his body forward, pushing his cock deeper into Bea. Nick wasn't sure how Bea would handle her mother once she arrived. Bea would also have to handle her other grandfather as well. A deeply religious man who followed the word of God to the letter. There was no way Bea would no he was coming. It would be a surprise for everyone. Nick just hoped Bea could do what she said. With Bea's feet almost around her head, Nick pounded his daughter's hot pussy.

Bea moaned as he lifted her legs and pressed them back against her body. As he shoved his cock in deep in her, she moaned and felt her walls clutch around him. Leaning back she enjoyed feeling him shove and grind into her.

"Oh daddy he's." She moaned out as her knees pressed into her chest as she groaned and panted to him.

Nick continued to fuck Bea like he just bought her on some street corner. He could see the pleasure she was getting written all over her face. This was a moment which Nick would always remember. It was the first time he was having sex with his daughter. Bea was certainly no dead fuck. She was into each thrust of his cock. The words she spoke were just what Nick wanted too hear. Every father would want his little girl to call him "daddy" while fucked her like a slut. Nick started grunting like some animal. As the sex continued, his grunts grew louder and longer.

Nick soon found he couldn't hold back his climax. He let out a long, deep groan before his glistening cream started shooting inside of his daughter. Each jet of cum was proceeded by a deep jerking thrust. This drove Nick's cum down into his daughter's pussy. Soon, his balls were empty. Nick released Bea's legs. He stared into her eyes for a long time. " Oh baby........I love you.........Daddy loves you so much. " Nick leaned down, capturing Bea's lips in a passion filled kiss. In a day or two, Carolyn would be here. Then all hell would break loose. Until then, peace & sex would be over this camp site. The only cock remaining untouched by Bea belonged too Max the camp dog. The only other person, who was blissfully unaware of what was happening was Jill Summers, the only other female in camp.

She screamed in pleasure. New urged her father on panting harder. "Oh yes daddy, harder. Harder. Oh yes fuck me harder." She groaned. Soon she felt his cock give her what she wanted. Her pussy gripped his cock as if savoring each and every jet of his cum. New leaned her head back and reveled in the feel and his release as if it were her own. She had cum several times while he was rutting away in her. She sighed as he let her legs slide down his sides and she pulled him close. She returned his kiss and gripped him tightly.

"Daddy I love you too. I missed you so much." She whispered as she gently stroked his neck and kissed it. Nuzzling in, she breathed the scent that was her father and held him closer with everything she had in her.

Over the next few days, Bea lived the life of a Goddess. The local workers worshiped her and even started to fix up her temple. In the many long years since Ishtara was gone. Her temple had fallen into disrepair. Things like this happened, but her grandfather had picked some hard working men. They were now tasked in repairing the temple and bringing it back to all it's former glory. Charles knew it would please his granddaughter and the Goddess she held inside her smoking hot body. After Bea spent some time with her father, her grandfather's friends arrived. They were a group of older men, all over 60 years old. A few were even in the 70's. It was a group of 8 men from different parts of the world and different professions. Some were scientists, some were doctors, others were professors like Bea's grandfather.

Bea spent hours alone in a tent with her guests. The group of older men fucked Bea in every way possible. They used her like some cheap whore picked up from the streets. Charles & Nick were very proud of Bea. She'd turned into an amazing woman. One that enjoyed getting and giving pleasure. Nick would never have thought he'd be proud of his daughter being a whore, but he was. She was a fantastic lover. The Goddess Ishtara brought the father & daughter closer together then they ever had been. She smoothed the rough ground between them and showed them what real, unconditional love was. Trouble was looming though. Bea's mother Carolyn and her other Grandfather, the right Reverend Paul Fields were making their way down the river. It wouldn't be long before they would be at the camp. Both planned on taking Bea away from this shameful and sinful life. They needed to save Bea's soul before it was too late.

He's was having more fun than she could possibly imagine. And the goddess within was always well satiated. She went to her own tent every night and always woke up with someone holding her close. She had an open door policy. She roamed around camp in next to nothing. The companion who was always by her side nowadays was the camp dog. It wasn't anything uncommon to see the dog in the mess hall with its muzzle buried between the goddess' thighs eating her out.

Head loved the company of the old men. She rode several of them so hard she heard pops and groans of bones but no complaints of the men. They had been very inventive holding her in such a way that two men somehow shoved their cocks in her pussy at once. One man had shoved his fist deep as he could into her pussy. Using her goddess powers she opened her womb to him so he could run his fingers along the power of life that was forming in her. He had paid her back by cleaning her with his tongue.

Bea woke up one day, nestled between her father and grandfather. She felt doom coming. Much like the day she was imprisoned for her own safety. She knew someone was coming to destroy her. Or attempt to. She stroked both men's hair as she thought about what it could be.

Nick couldn't deny how much he loved the new Bea. He found it odd that there was a Goddess living inside of his daughter. Yet, it worked out pretty good. Bea was no longer meek and willing to let anyone walk over her. She was in greater control of her life thanks too Ishtara. Nick wasn't sure how much of Bea was coming out when they had sex. Did Bea really understand she fucked members of her family? Did Bea even care st this point? It was possible that Bea liked sharing her body with Ishtara. No one knew for sure because no one asked. Charles would ask, in time. Right now, he was enjoying every chance he got to fuck his granddaughter. Even Mike was warming up too Bea. He'd fallen under her spell. Not that she was really making anyone love her. Ishtara was freeing their minds from thoughts that sex was bad. She made everyone see sex was beautiful and it should be shared openly. It didn't matter whether the people were related. They should have sex as well. There was no better way of loving a loved one then by sharing sex with them.

It was after noon when a worker came into the camp site. He rushed over too Charles and started to tell him about two strangers. A man and woman approaching the camp. He said they just got off a boat before heading this way. Nick came up and sighed. " It's Carolyn..........And I'm pretty sure she brought her father with her. " Nick said while shaking his head. This was his fault. He called Carolyn before understanding what was going on with Bea. Had he waited and not called, Carolyn wouldn't be here. Two figures appeared moving through the thick jungle brush. Soon, those figures broke into the open. It was Carolyn and her father Paul. Nick greeted his ex wife, but she glared at him demanding too see her daughter.

Back
Top Bottom