Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

This Dragon's Lair

Are you one of my treasures, or my prey

• Total voters
I'm going out of town for a short vacation with the family. Replies will be spotty if at all for the next few days.

So after MONTHS of putting it off. I finally made an F-list. For those curious to my kinks and desires, for your viewing pleasure.

https://www.f-list.net/c/sirix500111

Updated my Ava, slight changes made by Ironic from the original image I gave her. Looks pretty good. Thank you Ironic.

You're welcome sweet pea! C:

Looks amazing Sirix. Hats off to you and Ironic. Beautiful work. Fitting for such an amazing dragon.

Well, for the first time in a long time, I am actually all caught up on all my RPs at the same time. True I only have 3 left (working on a 4th) but still, all caught up. More then some people can say. *stares at a young miss AndNich123*

yyyyeeeaaaaa, I forget sarcasm doesn't translate over well on the internet, that was a little harsher then I meant.

Exciting news everyone. As of this last Thursday, I am done with Chemo. It has been a two year battle and I'm glad that I have finally gotten through it.

Help needed. Looking to make a request thread of my own but I'm really not good at making them or anything like them. Any help sent my way would be greatly appreciated and lovingly received. thank you. Just mostly need an outline, can fill in what I need from there.

Hey everyone. So I will be out of town from Monday to Friday, and be fairly distracted for the rest of the day. I will be sending reminders out with any replies I get out tonight as well, but consider this your Fair warning.

A little personal rant, ignore I just need this out there.

You know what is the worst part of liking someone. When they say they like you as well, and that if situations where different they would be happy to date you, but after months of waiting and being patience, you break once or twice and suddenly you are being too forceful and this person that you aren't even dating has managed to crush your heart.

Back
Top Bottom