Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

This Dragon's Lair

Are you one of my treasures, or my prey

• Total voters

sirix

Supernova
Hello, this is my general journal. Lots of random postings most likely to emerge, but it will have it uses as well. Feel free to leave comments and add to the mayhem.

Welcome to my lair.

Hi, I'm Sirix. I have been on the boards for a good while now and felt the time was right to try and start up myself a request thread. I am a young adult male going to college, but spend most of my free time here on site so I tend to be pretty active and reply quickly. There will be times of course where the muses leave me or that I get too busy to reply and for those I'm sorry. If you don't get a reply from me after a few days send me a message and I will either reply or tell you my currently reasoning for not replying.

I consider my self Lit, and would like to play against similar players, basically if you are scared of an English class I'm not sure we will click well. My replies can go from a few sentences to two full paragraphs, depending on what I have been given I can do more if the muses are with me. I prefer to play with equal amounts of plot and smut, but I am willing to tip the scales either way.

Obligatory please don't leave message. I have had plenty of experiences going to people to know that this is a serious problem and that nothing is really going to stop it but I feel this needs to be here. Please don't just up and leave after planning or the first few replies, it is really disheartening and discouraging. If you need to leave, tell me and you can expect the same from me.

My kinks are still developing to a degree, but I feel that I have a pretty good idea of what I like and dislike. Here is my F-list for a comprehensive list, but the shorthand is this.
-Incest= don't know why, but I have a real hard Mother/son craving pretty much at all times, and getting this scratched is harder then expected.
-Dom/sub/switch= I am a switch personally so while another switch would be ideal, I am happy to play either Dom and sub for most any given pairing
-light bondage= with the above in mind, I am not hugely interested in rope, chains and whips, but I am ok with a little bit
-Begging= Want me to fall in love with your character, have her beg for mine for whatever it she wants, and he will either melt for her or give her a rougher hand depending on what she wants.
-Romance= Romance is almost a need for me. Most of my characters tend to be nice and loving guys, even if that is only to the other player character.
-Cannon characters= Since I almost know this will come up, I AM NOT GOOD AT PLAYING A CANNON CHARACTER. I can not stress this enough, I will fuck up your favorite characters and no one wants that. Now with that being said, I am always happy to play OC's against cannon characters.
-I mostly play MxF and have dabbled a little into FxF but I'm not sure how I do with a female character

I am willing to play though most any medium. Threads, PM's, Email, Kik, Yim, and skype are all good to me. Send me a PM and we can discuss where want to play during the discussion of the game.

Now with all "will we work out" writing down, here are what I am interested in playing.

The general pairs I am interested in. they are in order of MCxYC, * means I will play either role. - means its a preferred/favorite pairing,
-Professor/teacher x Student*
-Best Friends
Strangers/blind date
Boss x Secretary/underling*
Neighbors
-Human x Neko/furries/anthros *
furries/anthros/nekos x furries/anthros/nekos
Superhero/villain x Human *
-Superhero/villain x Superhero/villain *
Knight/Servant/Royalty x Royalty *
-Angel x Human/Angel/demon*
-Mage x apprentice
Mage x Familiar/summon*
-God/demigod x regular human
-Dragon shifter x human/other shifter
--Mother x son (seriously, I will love you forever)
-Bother x sister
Father x daughter
More, too many to list really, these are just the major ones, feel free to ask and we can come up with something to both of our likings I'm sure.

My personal favorites for plots, ask for these and the answer is almost guaranteed to be a yes. Replace all I's with My Character and You's with Your Character, using I and You is just an easier way for me to write out my ideas.

Reverse breaking. Turning a slave back into a normal girl. (willing to play the slave here)
This idea stems from seeing all the post about people wanting to be broken. Take a normal girl and turn her into an obedient pet. Well my idea is the opposite. I want to take the perfect slave and make her back into a normal girl. I have tried this a few different times, and there needs to be a clarification added here. The type of slave I am looking for here is the type that loves, almost lives, to serve. She doesn't feel right when she isn't serving in. Happy to explain further if needed.

possible harem- God of lust and chaos adventuring around the world.
Pretty self explanatory, though it is a slight break to my usual romance feel. Stealing this idea from a thread I saw awhile ago, I would play a god or demi-god of Lust and Chaos, making my way around the world killing, raping, and taking whatever I feel like since nothing and no one can stop me. You would play his favorite girl(s) who make up his personal traveling companion(s) and the only person(s) who ever see his softer more loving side. They can start out innocent and turn to corruption at the horrible things they see happening, or they can come to him already mostly evil and wanting to help him reap destruction on the rest of the world.

Furries/anthros/Nekos and humans don't mix. (willing to play either)
This is another plot idea I am stealing. Humans and anthros live together as equals. They work together, live together and go to school together but almost as a rule they do not date/marry one another, and those that do are looked down on to the point where most break up to relief themselves of the social pressure against them. So what happens when our characters meet and fall for one another. The setting can be decided on later, but the "stock" is a college/university setting. I have an alternate way to play the anthro in this circumstance if interested. This style of play can be applied to any furry/anthro/neko character.

Fandom's I would love to play in or against cannon. - means its a preferred/favorite fandom setting
Naruto
Disney
Freezing-
Sekirei- (willing to play either ashikabi or sekirei)
Marvel
DC
Pokémon
Fate/stay night/zero
Fairy Tale
Gargantia on the verdurous planet- (LOOK THIS UP. Amazing anime)
Full Metal Alchemist
Aldnoah.Zero-
Sword Art Online
Log Horizon-
Attack on Titan
Skyrim/Oblivion with Skyrim companion mechanic -
Seven Deadly sins
Knights of Sidonia
More to come, ask me about a fandom and I'll see if I can help you out.

General setting - means its a preferred/favorite setting

Modern with a twist (ie public sex is a thing, slavery is ok, magic, fantasy in a modern setting)
Fantasy- (think DnD or Pathfinder)
Dark ages historical
Age of Enlightenment historical
World War II
Modern (if the plot or pairing is interesting enough)

And that is all I have for now. Send me a PM with a desired pairing and/or setting and I'm sure that we can come up with something that we both will like. Can't wait to hear back from you.

Isn't it the worst when there is someone you want to talk to, but no matter what you do that other person won't? I know when it gets to that point you just need to let them go but it feels wrong to for some reason. I want to talk to them so bad, I would happy if they did, just for them to insult me. At least then I know I still matter Somewhatly. I wasn't just a bump in the road.

Sorry to all my partners for my not replying I have lost access to my laptop recently and I don't feel my replies are satisfactory if I reply off my phone. I'll reply as soon as possible. Thank you for your cooperation.

So this is a bit of a forewarning to my partners. I enter the hospital for an extended stay starting tomorrow (for me, today for most of you as off this writing). During this time, I will try to respond as much as I can, but I doubt it will be with the amount of dedication I do now given that I will have to be dealing with nurses, family and friends, as well as trying to just be awake and finding a muse to write. I am sorry for the inconvenience this will cause, please don't drop me.

Hospital stay has been as you would think. It isn't the worst thing every yet, but I could still be better. I hope that the rest of the 3 week stay is over has fast as possible. I will try to keep up with my rps as I have said, but I make no guarantees. Hospital stays can bring out the worst in you I have found.

After a week of slacking because hurrya, family from out of state showed up earlier then I expect, I am now fully caught up.

I like the sweetness between Elizabeth and Alexander. With Cesar and Magan, and you can feel the tension slowly starting to build.

I agree again. Elizabeth I can almost predict what she will do next, Magan still has me on my toes though.

lol. Really? Well Alexander and Elizabeth grew up together and are so in love. Of course you've pretty much got a handle on what she's like.

Sorry everyone, I have been really busy these last few days. I'll get back to messages and threads just as soon as I can.

Back
Top Bottom