Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MXF - Seeking someone for a NaruSaku or NaruHina rp ( Updated 4/11 )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings fellow rp'ers.

As of late I've had the itch for this particular pairing and can't seem to find any good fanfic anywhere. I have a couple of ideas in another thread that could be adapted to the Narutoverse, as well as a number of others floating about in my head or written down someplace. I'll take the time soon to start posting them within this, but to start I'm opening the gates to any and all ideas regarding the pairing in the hopes that someone has something really good worked out already.

I primarily play through PM's, so those are preferable overall as well.

Thanks for taking the time to look at this and hope to hear from you soon.

IDEAS

Eye of the Beholder:
Naruto isn't as invulnerable as everyone likes to think him. He's still a man, he has feelings, he has weaknesses. One such is a terrible disease that mimics the Uchiha mangekyo drawbacks in which chakra damages the retinas and slowly makes the subject go blind. Sakura is the first to notice the signs of the disease and on a checkup discovers it. Lots of backstory to cannon involved, but can also spin off to other more AU settings, especially given the ending of Naruto. The primary idea behind it is that to heal his eyes, it will take a close source of chakra that can not be rejected by his own or Kurama's to mesh the damaged tissue back together. Trust and friendship could form a close bond, intimacy could push that further. Originally, the plan as set forth in the ancient save file I dug this up from was to have them have sex, forming the bond and begin the healing but I want it to be longer than that. A build up to intimacy is always nice after all. She could try healing but have it fail through the chakra rejection, pouring over the work more and more. In the mean time, they could introduce him to photography, taking pictures of everything so once they figure out how to fix his eyes, they could show hm what he was missing. When the intimacy does happen, pictures of her could be taken... Posterity, of course... -shifty eyes- Anyway, it could continue on and his eyes do begin to get better. He could always say they're still very fuzzy which leads to more ' bonding sessions' for a stronger heal. She could have her own agenda, enjoying it all but still fixated on Sasuke so denying her feelings and saying that his eyes look worse to further it herself. Eventually though, I'd like to see it as they become an actual couple and so on. Any kinks can be discussed for this one of course, so don't be shy in asking.

Lost and Found:
Naruto’s been dead for ten years, murdered during the fourth great shinobi war and no traces left of his body. Sakura grieves the loss of him daily like Kakashi, now the Hachidaime Hokage, does for his old team. In her grieving and retrospect, she could come to understand she loved the goofball and regrets never having told him she at least cared about him and his well being. Sakura has a genin team and receives a mission to another country to acquire supplies of metals for new weapons to be made in Konoha. She and her team become involved with a small family of blue haired merchants (( one of her genin falls in love instantly with the youngest girl in the family perhaps )) all except a man with blue eyes, yellow hair and whisker marks on his cheek makes an appearance in the family. Having lost his memory and having aided the family in a terrible time, they take him in as one of his own. Ideas include the family's trouble being catastrophic their small group, once nobles turned farmers and merchants after their mother was killed and their compound raided, numerous unspeakable acts done to the eldest daughter, etc… Drama stuff. Essentially, it’s Naruto who has lost his memories and Kurama is completely absorbed, thus being unable to tell him who he is. Sakura helps to bring the memories back and start something she should’ve years beforehand.

Not-So-Grimm Fairytales:
In a fight against Sasuke, Sakura and Naruto and trapped in a Mangekyou level genjutsu where they live a bunch of romance fairy tales in which they need to find each other, overcome hardships and fall in love. It takes them years to go through every scenario and such and when they break out it's only been like about two seconds but both are fifteen years in love with each other. Well, Sakura is fifteen years, Naruto is twice as long.

Just the thought of some of the later, more deviant situations...
Sakura as Red Riding Hood? Big Bad Fox Naruto!
"Naruto... why are you looking at me like that?"
"You look so tasty... Just let me peek in those panties of yours..."
"That's not how it goes...!"

What fairy tales do you think they should go through? Hansel and Gretel, somehow turned into incest siblings lost in the woods sound good...? Go for it!

Different scenarios of pirate story, future story, animals in human roles, etc. This could fit any number of fantasies easily. The transitions would be them going to sleep and then they wake up in the next story roles only to start all over again in the next. Sasuke's relying on their supposed hatred of one to the other to keep them trapped, but their accumulating love being what breaks them from the genjutsu since it counters the effect desired. This idea was born from a series of one-shots I had written ages ago.

EDIT:
Alrighty. I added some ideas as mentioned, will continue to add more as they come or perhaps someone shares a good one with me.

EDIT2:
Expanded the seeking base to include NaruHina as well, can be interjected with some ideas but will be adding more as soon as I write them up. Editing and bumping in the meantime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom