Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Brother's Touch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Cat

Meteorite
In our world of thugs, police, and the everyday average citizen we don't see mythical things such as vampire or demons. We only see things at a glance. However, if we looked closer we would see our everyday humans aren't so human. We would see that not all of our thugs like sunlight. We would see that not all of our police are dressed in navy blue with a badge and carry a gun. No. We would see that there are interesting and terrifying creatures walking among us everyday of our lives. For instance, the Albescues. The Albescues are a Romanian Mob family. They're vampires. They are high class vampires, Class B Vampires to be exact. You see the ranking of Vampires go like this, Class A: the original first born Vampires. They were born of bloodlust in the hearts of humans, who were then cursed by unspeakable forces.However few are still in existence as hunters have killed them off., Class B: The offspring/ decendants of Class A vampires. They are the leaders of Mobs and other powerful forces. They are stronger than Class C Vampires but weaker than Class A. They generally have a strong dominion over other vampires, survive through illegal means, and often have gang wars for territories., Class C: They are lower vampires whos blood ties have been bred out with humans or other creatures. Usually they are weaker than upper class Vampires and are very obedient. However, this is not always the case. If a Class A or B breeds with a powerful Demon the vampire produced may be incredibly powerful., and finally Class D: a race of vampires that were corroded by greed and a deep blood lust. They are a species that obeys only Class A vampires and are used as weapons against humanity, or during gang wars. They are like savage and wild beasts.

I am looking for someone to play a half blood Vampire from the Albescue family. Your character would be half vampire half demon, and the sexy taboo love interest of my character, Sarah Albescue, your half sister. PM me if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom