Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Queens enslavement (for mommablackrose

thewhitewolf

Meteorite
A cloaked boy walked into a well designed room a nobles office, he stood quietly waiting to be addressed. "ah Markus your early as always" a rather large man turned in his chair and looked over at the young man . "I'm never late sir." he stated calmly his voice oldly rugged for a young man he appeared about 20. The noble laughed"your always so down to business arnt you? Well here's your new job" he handed him a stack of papers...picking it up quickly and looking it over. He stoped "you know I don't harm women of any race or age sir" he looked up his lowere face covered in a mask like object so just his eyes were seen one of them his left eye was golden and seemed to shimmer. The noble  paused for a moment. "I'm sure you can persuade this high elf for another method, but rember...if you leave enough chaos behind our king would be most please as he is wanting to...enter such a land and seek its fruits" he smiled a bit of a devilish smile. "fine...and just call me Mark I dis like my full name..." he walked out of the office with out any sound as if he floated across the floor. This was far too much of a pain in truth he wanted nothing to do to aid the king , as he made his way through the town he headed for a look out tower and entered it...passing some guards he enter his make shit room he had been allowed to have , as he started to pack what little things he had and headed out on his journey to the elven forests

Early that morning a metting was held a few of the elders met with mark in the councils me meeting room. "I will tell you again I will not kill a woman. If you have any other ways in your man" he spoke calmly as he lightly argued with them as there first initial request was murder. One of the elders stood "now we should respect the request of out naboring kingdom if the boy wount kill a woman lets have his do something else instead, I want you to kidnap and take her away some wear permanently  rape her or whatever just leave her crippled and no longer able to lead. Give her a basturd child just something we can extort her on ." mark remained silent as they spoke..."I'll make my final decision when I see her. But if your paying my the full alloted amout.. You'll get exactly what you deserve" he men nodded "stay here were going to be meeting with her in an hour or so..."

Mark was ready to fall asleep just as they started to get noisy making him a bit agitated. But he moved slowly "yes your highness?" he gave a bow and moved closer to her side. Mark was cover in his battle armor and was carrying his short blade on his lower back as an easy to reach weapon. His rouge style armor it seemed to be a type of dragon scaled it was light but strong armor ment for taking heavy hits but moving in and out of battle quickly. His sword was from the far of eastern islands though sheathed it could be noticed that it was a thin and presumably fast weapon. "I am Markus from the western kingdom three days travel from here I believe you know it well we do most of our trading here"

Trianna Delouex walked into the council chamber where the elders of her kingdom gathered for yet another meeting. War was a constant threat all around and right now there was an even greater threat. Her people were divided on what course of action would be best. The council of elders had convinced a little more than half that bartering with the neighboring king for a more peaceful arrangement would be best. She on the other hand would not have it. The king would only suck the life out of her her kingdom and use all of their resources for himself. She would not simply hand over her home to anyone so her decision had been to fight. Ever since she made the decree to go to war if the king pressed the situation further, the council had been a constant pain. To make matters worst they had spread their false hopes and lies of the foreign kings false promises of wealth and power so she now had her own people trying to sneak in and kill her. Against her better desires they council had mentioned getting her outside bodyguards that could be trusted through an agreement, mercenaries.

Born of noble blood, she had no wishes to let others into the kingdom for any reason. However her hand had been pressed recently as one of her own soldiers tried to kill her. It only served the council in their claims. So now here she was once again in the council hall to discuss this topic and meet this mercenary who would protect her. Trianna was beautiful for a dark elf with white blonde hair that flowed to her mid back and crystal blue eyes. Her darkened skin was flawless and her body was healthy and slender yet curvy in all the right areas. Dressed in a long flowing blue and gold dress she sat and studied the man before her.

“I know the kingdom well indeed Markus. Currently we still honor the trade agreement there, you are correct. The kingdom is vast enough and must surely be filled with jobs for one such as you to obtain. So tell me why are you so interested in being a body guard for someone such as me?” she asked as she

Back
Top Bottom