Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slaver Sex High (Alexisunderwood x Malfrost)

Parker moaned loudly as she tried to take more of his cock into her. He was ravishing her deepest spot in her womb and stretching her opened. His base slapped against the entrance to her pussy, making her clitoris vibrate with each thrust and she still wanted more. She was turning into a nice and proper slut. He spanked her ass again and fulfilled her desire to be lifted up, because he moved his hand from her now bleeding tits and gripped her ass with both hands, lifting her up so gravity allowed her to take his cock even deeper inside her as nearly all of his cock was in her womb now.

He removed his finger from her ass though, and responded to her taunting by slamming up into her as hard as he could while he bit down on her nipple and tugged at it hard, almost like he was trying to rip it off her body. He fucked her like a slab of meat, and at the suggestion at a 3+ penetration, he nodded his head at Satoshi. Satoshi already had his massive and throbbing cock out and he got behind Analise. He pressed the tip of his cock against her virgin ass and gripped her blonde locks from behind, tugging on them roughly as she kissed Parker.

"Time to please your real master, bitch." He roared as he slammed his cock into her ass. His girth nearly ripped her asshole open, and he penetrated so deep into her in the first thrust, his base slapping against her ass. He showed no mercy as he tugged on her hair roughly and slammed his cock deep into her ass. He spanked her ass with one hand and dug his digits into her ass, making her bleed there like Parker had made her bleed on her breasts.

Then the kid whose cock she bit earlier today stepped forward and moved next to Parker. "Scoot over, I bet I can fit my cock in this slutty pussy too." And with that, he shoved his cock into Analise's loose and gaping pussy. She now how two massive cocks violating her womb and their combined girth was enough to nearly tear her pussy. He slammed violently into her as he slapped her tits and began to lick her neck. "This is for making me bleed this morning, bitch!" He roared as he bit down on her neck hard, drawing some blood there as well as her pussy started to bleed slightly too from how much was being shoved into her.

Analise grabbed onto his hair, pulling on it as he lifted her up, her breasts at his mouth's level for a moment before was settled back down, deeper than before. She groaned in pleasure, running her mouth over the guys face as she moved her hips in rhythm to his. She caught sight of blood, her blood, on his chest, but found she didn't care, the stinging turned to pleasure. When she felt his mouth on her nipple again, she called out in pleasure, swinging her legs slightly to see if it was possible for him to go any deeper.

When Analise felt Satoshi behind her, she groaned against Parker, leaning on him for a moment before Satoshi fit his cock in her asshole. As Satoshi pulled her hair, Analise leaned back, arching her back. Her breasts were now fully presented to Parker, plump and her nipples hard, the breasts bouncing to the rhythm of both boys' thrusts. She called out as she felt Satoshi go further in, turning her head which rested on his shoulder to nibble on his earlobe. Wrapping one arm around his head so she had her hand playing with his curls.

She felt the rim of her asshole fill with pleasure as it ripped against Satoshi. Analise groaned against Satoshi's ear, not sure how she could get him to be in her more but wanting it. She felt pricks of pleasure all over her ass, smiling through her pants in pleasure.

She heard someone offer to fit their dick in her too and she nodded her approval, trying to catch her breath for a moment before she resumed her panting. She felt her sex being stretched more, then something put it, causing extreme pleasure in the area as it replaced what would have felt like pain.

She felt the same pleasure pain on the rim of her sex she had on her asshole as they stretched and ripped that as well. She felt the three boys around her, all finding something to finger or lick, or both. She called out, kissing Satoshi's jaw up and down, pulling the boy she had bitten earlier closer as she felt him licking her neck.

When he bit down on her neck, she called out in pleasure, wondering how she had never felt such pleasure before in her life. "You assholes better get in deeper or you're not going to get anything next class," She taunted Satoshi and the other boys, taking pleasure in the feeling of their tongues and dicks in and on her.

Analise was thankful Parker had taken her legs up, settling her in further. "Satoshi, Satoshi can we please have a party tonight in your room? We can use all those toys you used last night if it feels like this instead. I promise, I'll do what you say if it does. Those ropes, the ones you put on me, and that thing on my nipples too, all of it, in whatever position, I swear, I'll do whatever so long as you fuck me more than you guys are right now," She whispered, her breath hot against Satoshi as she pulled him in, trying to make him go in further, feeling his balls slap against her ass.

"What a proper slut you've become. Of course we can have a party tonight...and I'll fuck you all night, I promise you that, whore." Satoshi pulled violently on her hair, her roots being strained as he neared ripped her locks out with the violent force. He spanked her ass again, and he kept spanking it, harder every time as her ass grew red and raw from the beating. He and the two other boys were thrusting as deeply as they could into her. They timed their thrust perfectly so they all slammed as deeply and as hard as they could at the same time. They were so deep in her that she could basically feel Satoshi's bulge rubbing up against the two bulges in her womb. As Analise moaned his name, Satoshi forced his lips against hers and forced his tongue into her mouth, swirling it around violently as he nibbled on her lips roughly with his teeth.

As Satoshi spanked and and fucked her ass raw, the other two boys continued to drill her pussy. Parker switched which breasts he teeth and tongue were playing on, he began to bit hard on her other nipple, drawing blood there as well as he then proceeded to tug on it with his teeth. He didn't leave her other breast unattended though as he moved his hand up the twisted and tugged on her nipple violently with his fingers. The other boy bit and drew blood from the other side of her neck before moving to lick her cheek. His hand ventured down towards her pussy that was being fucked thoroughly by his and Parker's cock, but he targeted her clitoris and twisted the sensitive nub between his fingers before tugging on it roughly. She was being assailed with pleasure and pain from every part of her body as the boys worked to make her come, as their own climaxes were quickly building up.

Analise smiled against Satoshi's face, letting her own tongue trail against his cheek. She felt him pull her hair again and her breath hitched in pleasure. When he started hitting her ass, she moaned at each spank. It began to just be straight pleasure from the stinging that was being forced on her ass. Analise moaned in pleasure as they all got deeper and deeper.

When she felt the boys dicks touch against each other against her insides, she groaned, feeling something coming more than ever before. She hadn't orgasmed at all the night before and hadn't gotten close to cumming, yet today was the opposite, she felt she couldn't control it coming.

"Almost there boys," She managed, smiling hot against Satoshi's neck as she pulled them all in deeper. When she moaned Satoshi's name, she felt him force his lips against hers, his tongue going into her mouth and his teeth practically chewing at her lip, all adding pleasure. She used her tongue right back, playing with his in a way that caused her to giggle like a little girl against him, wanting to feel more of his chest against her back.

Little did Analise know, blood and juices, hers and some of Parker's piss, were running down her body from nearly every hole or sexual part of her she had. She felt Parker tonguing her breasts and arched her back, forgetting about getting Satoshi against her back as she tried to get her breasts closer to Parker. She felt the sting that turned nearly immediately to pleasure, groaning against Satoshi's tongue still in her mouth. She felt Parker's other hand roughly tugging on her other breast, practically feeling his nails as they seemed to try and rip the nipple off all together, causing Analise to spasm in her pleasure.

She felt more blood and pleasurable stinging on her neck before a tongue ran across her cheek, three of the four tongues in the group now on or in Analise's face. "More," She whispered hotly, her hips rotating against Satoshi's closely pressed base and Parker's, the friction causing her to get even closer. Her face was red with effort, all she needed was a little more and she knew the feeling would come over her. She felt the friction of the two cocks in her pussy and practically begged the boys to allow her a climax, like what Satoshi had done the night before.

It was when her clit was manhandled that she felt her orgasm ripple through her. Her entire body shuddered in pleasure, all the holes the boys' dicks occupied tightening further around their cocks, her muscles contracting in pleasure while she cummed at the same time, the juice flowing down both boys in her pussys' legs. She practically called out, pulling further into Satoshi in pleasure as she let the orgasm spread through her, shaking in pleasure. "A plus," She whispered into Satoshi's ear, smiling against it.

As she came down, she whispered in Satoshi's ear things she head his classmates calling out. "What the hell is pegging, fellatio, rimming, and fisting?" She whispered hotly, practically humping the boys in her pussy at this point, hoping to have that feeling of immense pleasure all over again.

All three boys moaned loudly as Analise came. Her holes clamping down on them were enough to make all three of them climax at once. Satoshi flooded her no longer virgin ass with his hot and sticky seed. His cock had stuffed her so much that barely any of his cum could fit in and the excess quickly began to gush out of her tight hole and run down her ass and drip to the floor. Satoshi cocked stilled remained erect inside her ass and he slowly pulled his throbbing meat out and slapped it against her ass.

The boy from earlier came outside, onto her stomach and tits. He figured since Parker was inside her first, he had claim to jizzing inside her. While he didn't mind fucking her at the same time, he didn't want to mix seed with the man. He coated her flat stomach and perky tits with his sticky cum as his liquid mixed with all of the others dripping down her body.

When Parker came, he flooded her pussy and womb with his seed. Because they had loosened her up so much, her pussy and womb held more of his seed then it would have before. Still, there was excess and it dripped onto the floor to join Satoshi to form a puddle. He too pulled out of her ravished hole and slapped his messy cock against her slit and clitoris.

The boys let the fucked girl fall to her knees as they all stepped in front of her, their messy cocks throbbing before her. At her questioning, Satoshi chuckled and patted her head. "We'll try all of that stuff tonight, I promise. Okay?"

AsAnalise felt the boys come in her different holes, she moaned in pleasure, practically licking Satishi's face now. She felt her asshole fill quickly and groaned again, her back arching and her nipples being presented to Parker again. When the cum was felt dripping down her leg, her body spawned once again in pleasure, practically bucking where she was still mounted and being held by Parker.

As Analise felt her stomach covered in the hot seed, she bucked again. She let one hand trail up to the other boy, fondling his balls as he continued to squirt his semen all over her chest and stomach, the scent filling the room and causing Her another groan in pure bliss.

When she felt Parker come, she called out, loving the feeling of so much seed in her fragile body that seemed able to take anything right now. As each boy left her inside, Analise pouted, trying to mount Parker again. Her pussy and asshole suddenly bare to the cooler air in the room.

She felt their cocks slapping her sex and clit, building a second orgasm without Analise's knowldge. Santoshi continued to slap her ass, which helped turn her body on though she pouted against his ear whispering she would get cold without them inside.

When she fell to the ground, she landed in the puddle of cum on he hands and knees. She felt they were all gone, the pleasure they had given her now fading once again without their touch. When Analise looked down, she moans again, this time in pain as the drug stopped working. Her sex and asshole felt shredded, her clit felt pummeled, and her breasts and ass were both bleeding along with everything else. She tasted the foul taste of Parker still in her mouth and tried to wipe it off her tongue though she found she only lapped up some cum that had gotten on her hand while fondling the other boy's balls.

Enough of the drug was inside to cloud her thoughts and crave the pleasure though she felt all the pain and moaned. She found she couldn't help herself as she moved to lick over each cock, to clean of the rest of the cum when she heard the teacher cough. Instead of turning to look bent over backwsrds, ver breasts beeing presented, still perky, to all the boys.

Analise felt the drugs wear off more and more as the teacher called up groups at a time. The boys would play with her for only seconds before being unable to handle not getting inside the already wet holes. Analise began trying to resist the boys two groups after Satoshis. She was forced into so many different positions, most rather painful for her, where she could be clipped down to seemingly random hooks drilled into the front of the classrooms floor and walls.

She lay shivering when the last group came up, all of them smiling grumpily, hating being last. "Boys, do as you please," The teacher stated giving the go ahead to begin. There was only less than five minutes left in class and Analise was thankful for it, she was so sore and tired and bloody, it was horrible. She had orgasmed twice since the first group, the two groups that she still felt some pleasure with, but stopped after that. Her legs were soaked as if she had gone swimming from the other boys' coming.

"No, don't touch me," She whispered as they grew closer, finding she was already so weak. One smiled, then whispered something to his two buddies. They all nodded grabbing Analise and one of the tables that was normally pushed to the side.

One laid down on it, the other two picked the struggling Analise up and positioned her asshole over the guy on the table's erection. There was no foreplay before he pushed himself in, pulling in as far as possible. Analise called out in pain, hoping to get him out when one of the other boys sat on her abdoman, facing away from her. He positioned his own dick and pushed into her sex which was still wet from the last group cumming.

Analise felt the boy beneath her, grab her arms and hold them as the final boy climbed on, positioning his erection right over Analise's mouth before forcing it in, chocking her the way the boy had this morning with Satoshi.

It didn't take long for them to all cum, Analise with tears down her face from the pain they helped increase. The bell rang right as the last boy almost came. He frowned, humping her from where he was sitting on her breasts which stung. Finally, he came, just as the bell stopped ringing. He slapped Analise once, called her a slut, then stood and grabbed his doll who was waiting for him by the doll.

Analise looked up to see Satoshi was approaching. She curled in on herself, not wanting him to touch her. She really just wanted to shower since her entire body was practically soaked with cum and blood and juices from the boys, her own practically gone since there were so many boys since the first group. "I'm done, I don't want to do any more," She mumbled, not looking up at Satoshi as she tried to spit out the last boy's cum which she could still taste in her mouth.

Satoshi sighed as he walked up to Analise, seeing how badly she had been used throughout the class. He had gotten a good deal on the drugs Parker used and now he had quite a lot to use whenever Analise got rowdy. Now though, he wasn't going to torment her her try to fuck her. He simply picked her up and held her in his arms as he walked her down the hallway to the nearby locker room.

All the locker rooms had toilet stalls and nice, spacious showers for the master and his doll to use together if they wished. Satoshi took off all his clothes really quickly before walking into one of the showers with Analise. He started the shower, making it nice and hot before he walked under the pouring water with his doll.

"Lets get you cleaned off." Satoshi spoke plainly as he began to clean Analise's body, as he lathered up soup in his hands and began to clean away the blood, urine and cum that now coated and caked her body.

Analise, shivered in Satoshi's arms, unable to do anything other than that. She felt disgusting with everything on her and was shaking from exhaustion. When Analise saw Satoshi take off his clothes, she groaned, fearful he was planning to have his way with her in the shower.

When she felt the hot water on her skin, she was thankful. Satoshi seemed reluctant to clean Analise off though she was extremely thankful he was doing it. She didn't like that his hands were on her again after all they'd already done, but she was thankful the various liquids that had hardened and dried were coming off into the shower.

She flinched when she felt the stinging of the soap in her multiple rips and cuts. When they were done and clean for the most part, Analise thanked Satoshi, softly, as if she didn't really want to but felt the need to. She ignored the occasional snicker that came her way when people who had fucked her in the last class walked by, smiling at the way she seemed broken in now. She most certainly wasn't a virgin anymore, anywhere really.

"If you're going to rape me again, just please don't rip me again," She whispered, beaten for the day and not wanting to try and fight back anymore since she had already been loosed up enough today, it didn't seem like anything could hurt anymore.

Satoshi put some shampoo in his hands and started lathering it in Analise's long and blonde locks. He was making sure to clean her thoroughly, and he was being gentle with her for a change. As he washed her hair, he positioned them so no one on the outside could see her beyond him.

"Don't be ridiculous, you are exhausted. I'm not going to do that. You are more then just a fleshlight for me to use after all. Sure, sex might be your primary duty for now, but later on you'll be my right hand woman in helping me manage my empire, and maybe even my wife." Satoshi commented as he finished washing of Analise and began to wash himself off now.

"If you weren't so feisty and rebellious with me, I wouldn't have to be so mean and rough with you. Can't you just accept this is your new lot in life? I mean, in a few years time, you'll be one of he most powerful women in the world, is that so bad?" Satoshi questioned as he let out a light sigh, enjoying the feeling of the hot water on his skin.

Analise, so tired and wanting to rest, let her head rest on Satoshi's shoulder as he washed her hair for her. She was thankful he seemed to not want others to see her naked anymore. Analise had no clue what he meant being so new to this world. "You do realize the best way to get a girl to want to like you and have sex with you is to not force it on them? Especially when they're a virgin and have no idea what's going on after they are kidnapped?" Analise asked plainly.

She sat against the wall of the shower, covering her chest up by crossing her arms and pulling her legs together to hide her sex, wanting to be covered. "That's another thing, you're supposed to choose girls on what they're like, not their body. At least, that's how it used to be. Now there are all these slavers and drug lords and women are hardly ever allowed anything more than trying to please boys who are horrible right back in response. You saw Parker, and the other boy in your group," Analise mumbled, annoyed and tired at the place these boys called school.

"It's bad when you're kidnapped on your way to your boyfriends house," Analise whispered so quietly she wasn't sure Satoshi would hear her. Analise looked up, seeing the other dolls and boys leaving the locker room, all the dolls in the same outfit that was nothing more than some cloth placed very carefully on their bodies.

She curled up in the shower, savoring the steam the water was creating, loving the way it soothed her body. She would sleep better tonight than she ever had before, if she could even fall asleep.

When the students and their dolls emerged into the gym, the door to the swimming pool was open. They could go to any empty station, then would rotate after ten minutes, gym class taking up two periods in a day. Stations ranged from pleasurable sex toys for dolls to use against their boys, the other way around as well, toys to cause downright pain to only dolls, the pool for the boys to learn how to use tentacles should they have them (and for every doll to learn how to pleasure back, using the school's tentacles should their boy not have any), rest spots (used to have lax sex or practice rapping techniques), and many others.

"It was my understanding that they at least told you what you were when you were at the warehouse. Also, after I picked you up yesterday, even if I sat you down and explained everything that was going to happen. Do you think if I just asked you for sex last night, you would have said yes? You do realize everyone here is basically a criminal in someway, we have a reputation to keep." Satoshi stroked her head gently before she moved to rest on the wall.

"Well...looks are important since us criminal masterminds are suppose to get all the most beautiful girls. I mean, that is why you were picked, you were considered extremely beautiful,and I agree. Just look at it this way...all of this you are putting up with, I'll pay you back when we graduate. I'll buy you whatever you want for the rest of your life." Satoshi wrapped his arms around Analise and pulled her gently into his chest, pressing his lips lovingly against her own before pulling back slightly. "I'll be your new boyfriend...and when it's just us, I'll treat you however you want, so long as you promise to be a good doll, okay?" He questioned her as he turned the shower off and started drying her off with a towel.

Analise let Satoshi touch her hair, figuring she owed him for helping her clean up. "They tell you, but it's not like anyone really understands until we're in the room with whoever bought us. I would have said no right away, but at least I wouldn't have been volunteered to have an entire class of boys rape me... You do know most of us have never been around crime at all. All of this, everything, is new. We have never been forced to wear barely anything on, perform sex every few hours, and act as pets basically."

Analise watched Satoshi, practically laughing. It was clear he had never really tried to please a girl outside of sex. When her old boyfriend called her beautiful, Analise would have blushed. When Satoshi did it, she didn't feel that fluttering in her chest she used to feel. She didn't need money or sex every day to be happy. She was surprised criminals felt the need to fit the stereotype, the stereotype where there were girls pole dancing at every party and several girls that were basically naked shoving their bare breasts at the leaders face.

When she felt Satoshi bring her in for a hug, she brought her hands up to his chest, not wanting to be pressed entirely against him with her nakedness. She always hated being naked and never looked at herself when she was naked, hating it. She looked up at Sotashi, tucking her legs under her as she felt him kiss her more gently than he had since they had met.

She heard him and looked at the hollow of his throat, considering his words. "Fine, I'll... I guess I can try. I do have two minimums that shouldn't be hard to follow. Nothing in or down my throat, unless you absolutely have to, for class or something, and no more calling me a slut. I'm only half saying yes to sex now. I don't want you to think this is what I need to survive, I could go without it for months, I have for seventeen years anyway," She whispered, careful to make sure she wasn't too close to him anymore now that they weren't kissing. She couldn't help but wonder if he could be that gentle in bed too, perhaps she wouldn't fight if he wasn't forcing so much in so fast, or pushing sex in general to go quickly.

When she felt him start drying her, she didn't look down at herself, not liking the way she looked to herself. "I promise I'll try to... to not resist instantly against you, but there's not as much of a promise with the other boys," She whispered, smiling slightly, trying to not seem so scared.

The two skipped gym class, Analise knowing she could hardly do anything with the way she had been treated in their first class. Satoshi decided to end the day earlier, taking Analise back to their room.

After they had left gym, Analise was given something by Satoshi to substitute the tape that had been ripped off of her nipples and sex in their first class. It was only a black thong, sheer and so low, it just barely covered her lower lips. The string going to the back was so thin, Analise didn't know how it hadn't broken already.

There was a garter belt that appeared to be just ribbons placed around her hips. Her breasts were uncovered and she didn't like it though she tried her best to keep her hands at her sides as the two had walked to the dormitory. She briefly remembered asking to have a party tonight, but didn't want it anymore. She had the fear that Parker and the other boy wouldn't miss the opportunity to fuck another guy's doll.

When they entered the room, Analise sat on Satoshi's bed, pulling her legs close to try and cover her sex while now crossing her arms over her chest, hoping to cover her breasts, not wanting to have them exposed. "Can... Can I have something to cover up?" Analise asked, embarased she had to ask for clothing since all she had to own was a pair of sheer nude panties and a sheer nude bra. She didn't want to wear that ever again, but would if it was either that or nothing.

Satoshi had noticed that Analise seemed to feel uncomfy when she was nude. When they entered his room he sat down on the bed next to her and wrapped an arm around her, pulling her close to him. He kissed her cheek gently and patted her head.

"Sorry...but I want you to be comfy when you are naked, around me at least. I notice you don't seem to really like your body...but it is beautiful..." Satoshi complimented her and tried to make her feel better. He began to plant kisses up and down her neck while he moved his hands towards her. One grasped one of her breasts and squeezed the mound of flesh between his digits while the other one ventured between her legs and began to gently rub at her sex that was just barely hidden from her view by her thong.

Analise didn't make eye contact with Satoshi as he sat beside her. She leaned in slightly when his arm went around her, feeling like he was the only thing keeping her from getting hurt badly, very badly. She didn't quite like him patting her head, but she did like the gentle kiss he gave her.

She tucked her head in the crook of his neck. "I'm just not comfortable being entirely naked in front of people, even just parts of me," She whispered into his ear, feeling somewhat intimate though she paused. Why was she doing this? How could she tell if he wasn't drugging her now.

She had leaned into his kisses but leaned back, unsure if it was really her that had wanted his kisses on more than just her neck and face. When she felt his hand on her breast, she jumped and felt his fingers on her practically uncovered sex. "No, please, not now. I'd rather start kissing first, then maybe go in slowly, but how do I know I'm not drugged right now?" She whispered again, as if she was scared someone would hear her. She had allowed her hands to prop her up so she could lean into him more, but found herself moving them to take his hands away from her sore and torn sex and but breasts, both stinging slightly from the open air and the soap that had made their way on her.

Satoshi chuckled slightly. "You are so beautiful though...and you need to get used to it. Even when we graduate...you'll still be naked around me most of the time." He did as she wanted though and moved his hands away from her breasts and sex and just focused on kissing her. He moved his hand up to cup her cheek gently and planted a few kisses on her cheek.

"If you were drugged...you'd know it. You would have felt the pain of the syringe and you'd be all over me right now...I'll only drug you if you say you want it. It'll make everything feel better, but only if you ask for it." He didn't want to push her anymore as he slowly and gently planted his lips on her own, kissing her lovingly like he did in the shower earlier as he held her close to him.

"Growing up without having such things around can do that to a girl you know," She whispered softly, allowing him to pull her in to kiss her. She felt every place he touched her. He had gotten his pants back on and his shirt somewhere along the lines, probably because of the rule the boys must be clothed in school.

"I guess I can accept that," She whispered, leaning in more, kissing him back in a way she hadn't quite yet. "Perhaps, only when I have to be used in class as an example, or you have to be rough for something," She whispered in between kisses. She moved, finding she wanted more than just gentle kisses right now. She wanted to feel safer, like he might actually care for her eventually.

"Thank you for understanding, but know I'm not entirely glass. I can take more than just these," She whispered against his lips, allowing her to kiss along his jaw for a moment. She was further onto the bed than he was, close to the headboard. She wanted more kisses, perhaps stronger and like he wouldn't break her though he'd see how far he could go before he knew to stop. She wondered if he could stop if he got that far, but figured they would find out eventually.

"When I have to be rough, huh...I like being rough a lot though..." He whispered hotly in her hear before pushing her down to the bed, her back pressing down against his extremely cozy bed. He started to unbutton his shirt as he pressed his lips more firmly against her own, his tongue licking at her lips, seeking entry but not trying to force their way in like before.

He pressed his body up against hers firmly, like he wasn't going to let her go or let anyone else close to her. He was treating her like she was the only other person in the world right now as he lavished her with all his attention. His lips were firm against hers as he began to grind his hips against her sex, his cock starting to harden in his pants to become an erection that she could feel.

Analise smilied ever so slightly at his reponse as she continued to kiss him. When she felt him push her down, she was only nervous for a second before she felt his lips more firmly on her own. She grabbed his head with her hands, running her hands though his curly hair as she kissed him. She opened her mouth to his, skimming her teeth over his lip before she opened up the entryway for his own tongue to enter her mouth.

She felt him press himself along her figure, feeling him fitting their hips so they;d be even closer. She was nervous about what he was doing, but he was going slower, he was being gentle, and she knew she couldn't ask for everything at once.

She hadn't been held in such a way for months and it felt incredible. She felt his cock against her sex and felt a flutter in her stomach that caused her to feel more and more nervous. Was she actually wanting this? She felt a light layer of wettness covering her sex. "Slowly, like you are right now," Analise whispered, referring to him entering her. If he continued the way he was, like she was fragile but he would keep her from breaking, she thought she could handle it.

It had been the way their hips had gone with each other, the way it made her want him. Analise kissed his lips greedily, feeling wanted by him though he hardly knew her and she him, on a social level that was, on a physical, they'd already gotten cloer than close.

Satoshi seemed happy at Analise's reaction. She finally seemed more willing to relax around him and respond to him. He felt her kissing his lips greedily and he kissed her with just as much passion back, his tongue swirling around her own before he nibbled on her lips lightly in response to her own teeth before he withdrew his mouth from hers.

He slowly began to plant kisses down her neck as he lowered his body, his face nearing her lovely and fully exposed breasts. "No need to rush to the sex...I want you to just lay here and enjoy yourself." Satoshi chuckled as he began to swirl his tongue around Analise's perky nipple before sucking on it softly. His hand ventured downward, removing the small covering that protected her sex to expose her pussy to open air. He slowly stroked the slightly wet sex before his fingers sought out her sensitive clitoris and began to rub and tug on it. He wanted to show her that sex was amazing, without the need for drugs. He wanted her to get addict to sex, so she would have to seek it out everyday.

When his own teeth nibbled on her lip, Analise felt a slight rumble in the back of her throat, hungry to taste more of his lips. It was then he withdrew though, causing her to look up at him, dazed from the ecstasy. She felt each kiss that traveled down her neck, feeling him grow closer. This was far more along the lines of how she would have rather been taken her first time.

"That sounds best," She whispered. When his tongue found her nipple, Analise gasped in surprise. She had only felt him do something so gentle in the past few minutes, not like this. She felt her already basically bare sex loose the thong that was useless. She felt him touch something she still wasn't used to being touched and moaned to her surprise.

"What...what are... what are you doing?" She whispered, surprised at the feeling that he had given her. When he tugged on her clit, felt her hips move up to meet his own though she did it without drugs causing her to wonder why her body seemed to be reacting of its own accord, not knowing this was how sex worked.

"Should I... say stop... or... is there more?" She asked, still so inexperienced, she didn't know what to do. She felt herself practically panting. Her hands still moved through his hair, savoring the way his tongue felt on her nipples. The way he traced it and sucked on it, she felt another moan escape her, savoring the way he could pull at the delicate skin. She felt herself lift her head, looking down the length of her body only to see Satoshi and hunching her shoulders to put her face against his soft, wet hair.

As Analise grew more aroused, so too did her master, but he had to keep it in check, for her sake. His mouth left her breast with an audible pop as his tongue worked its way down from her chest, down her stomach and towards her crotch. At her question, he just chuckled lightly. "There is a lot more...just relax and enjoy." He voice was gruff and full of lust as his tongue near her now ever wetter sex.

He moved his fingers away from her clitoris as his tongue batted around the sensitive nub before his teeth began to nibble on it slightly. His fingers ventured downward to the entrance of her pussy and began to rub at her slit quickly before plunging two of his fingers into her quivering sex slowly. He was gauging her reaction as he resumed sucking on her clitoris. If she seemed able to handle it, he would go even faster.

Analise gripped the sheets on Satoshi's bed in her unrestrained pleasure. She continued to sit up, following Satoshi's progress. As he passed over her abdomen, she panted slightly. Why was she so excited? "Lead on then," She whispered sitting up to run her hand down his back. She felt herself get even wetter as he traced down her stomach.

His tongue on her clit caused Analise to groan against Satoshi's head. She felt her sex tighten in her pleasure. As she felt his teeth on it, she cried out in pleasure, unable to help the call. She felt him enter her sex but didn't feel as much a difference as when he touched her clit. "How are you... Only one day... of classes," She moaned, holding Satoshi's head in both hands as he continued nibbling on her clit. She had never felt like this before. With the other boys in the class today, she had been forced into the pleasure, this... this was real.

"You... don't... don't stop," She whispered, just barely getting it out through her pants and moans.

Satoshi was totally engrossed in pleasuring Analise that he didn't notice her talking, he instead focused all of his mind on pleasuring her as best he could. He took his fingers out of her pussy and moves his mouth down to kiss her wet slit. He licked up as much of her juices as he could before he shoved his tongue deep into her. He swirled it around as he pumped it in and out like a piston as he lashed around inside her.

His fingers moved up to her clitoris and began to tug and rub her sensitive nub as his tongue pleasured her on the inside. He wanted to overwhelm her with the pleasure, to make her come naturally for the first time and have her experience the true joys of sex.

Back
Top Bottom