Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cosplayers! (Looking for F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

solace

Supernova
This thread is reserved for a specific craving that I have.

This one involves Cosplay as the main theme. Instead of having a typical Heroine vs. Villainess rp, I wanted to do something a little different. A Villainess (can be OC or Canon) mistakes a cosplayer at a convention (also OC or Canon, I'll let you decide) as her arch enemy. The cosplayer who has been kidnapped has no super powers to speak of, in fact she is ordinary (although if you want to make her extra ordinary by making her a futa, I would love you). The villainess has some unspeakably devious things planned.

I do have some reference pictures, of characters I'd like to play as, but you're going to have to show me some interest first by PMing me!

The Rules
  • No Males- Its cool if you want to add a male character into our roleplay, but there's something about playing with another woman that just makes what I do, so much more desirable. Thank you for understanding.
  • Adhere to BMR rules
  • No Furries
  • No Beastiality
  • No Scat
  • No Watersports
  • No Vore
  • No Gore

Look Below for Previous Cravings
The Mafia Boss
This one involves a Mafia Boss Leader (who can be either female or futa), a Detective (female) and her Sister (female). The Detective has reached a stalemate in her investigation of the alleged Boss Leader. One day she receives a sealed envelope with just the break she needs. Unfortunately, the Boss Leader has heard of the evidence and has set her eyes on the Detective and her family. We can do one of several things:

1) The Boss Leader seduces the Detective's sister (which can add a lot of drama when sister brings her home for dinner one night), to get the file.
2) The Boss Leader kidnaps the sister to blackmail the Detective.
3) The Boss Leader seduces the Detective's sister and the two begin a "relationship". She makes it quite known that the two are intimate (either through text or pictures). She can either kidnap the Sister and blackmail the Detective into meeting her (where devious things take place).

I would like this one to be dark, but you can choose how dark its going to be. Also, any of the three main characters can be female or futa, but if you are requesting a futa, then I request that only one character become the futa. I'm hoping for some twists and interesting scenes. Below are some references pictures for the Boss Leader, the Detective, and the Sister, but please feel free to submit your own.

Mafia Boss Leader

Detective

Sister

The Evil of Witches
It involves a witch who has been granted the power of immortality. The price, she must drain the life force from living beings, so long as she is attracted to that person. Unfortunately, the life force must be drained through stimulation of a phallus (penis). Women do not have a penis, but that's where the magic comes into play. For years and years, the witch has developed a technique that allows a woman to grow such an appendage, whether they are willing or not. This is the first step as now they are vulnerable and ready to be used by our witch. When she drains the cum from a body, the witch can choose to suck her victim completely dry leaving them a husk or preserve them, although they will appear older the more they are used.

Setting:
Modern
Fantasy
Retro (1950's-1980's)
Sci-Fi (I'll even bring this one to space!)
Post-Apocalyptic (Humanity is dwindling down making a woman's life force that much more needed)

Witches (Below are images of the witches I would like to play. Please choose one if interested) [If you would like to submit another image for my character, I would be very interested to see how you envision the witch]

Pairings:
Witch x Any

F-List
The Darkness Cometh Request Thread
First Come, First Served Picture Request Thread

RE: The Horror of Witches [Transformation Rp]

Sounds more like you're describing a succubus rather than a witch. But maybe you're trying to avoid the horns and the wings that succubi are frequently depicted with. Based on your opening paragraph, are you looking for a female protagonist or either gender to play opposite your witch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom