Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

She's the Giggle at a Funeral | MxF, MxM, FxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fennec

Who are you when no one is watching?

• /slight rant/ If you're responding to my thread, don't ask me to pm you. Why create extra steps when there doesn't need to be? Just shoot me a pm, I swear I respond to each one. /end slight right/

Greetings, greetings everyone! I will keep this short since I’m horrible with introducing myself. You can call me Lewd or LM. Right now, I’m looking for smexy roleplays with great plots, so bring me all of your lovely ideas. It doesn’t matter how devious, how comedic, or how mundane they are since I pretty much love everything. That being said, I do have limits and I absolutely love a dark twisted plot. In terms of literacy and length, I’m pretty sure I fell into the literate category last time I checked. I love writing and sometimes the posts will be lovingly long, sometimes they’ll be a few juicy paragraphs. Four paragraphs can be just as mind blowing as a novel if the content is interesting. That’s just my two cents. However, you are not expected to write a novel! Do I love them? If they’re well written, but it definitely isn’t necessary for me to fall in love with a roleplay.

I’m in the habit of posting twice a week or more depending on the time I have. I work a full time job in addition to having a social life. If I’m no longer interested in a roleplay, I will do my best to let you know and ask that you do the same. I promise that there will be no hard feelings, guilt tripping, or begging you to stay! I prefer threads. For now no Pms, email, or instant messenger. Truly sorry about that. Please, please, please come to me with ideas. Yes, I usually have plots readily available but that doesn’t negate the fact that you need to add something to the table. It could even be something as simple as a scene that you want to have played out! I would also like to stress adding dimension to your characters. I know I list pairings, but characters are much more that. Lastly, I ask that you don’t give me any one liners – unless it’s for dramatic effect because then that could be fun! But I digress, NO ONE LINERS!

TL;DR - I post twice a week, in threads, send me your ideas, no one liners, give me something to work from, and I don't care what your gender is as long as you can write well. Oh, and I love using photo references, but you aren’t required to! Give me something really twisted and a little sick, and I’ll love you forever. Give me something nice and sweet, and we’ll be best friends for life. Characters need dimension just like we do! Now on to the good stuff!

• Original Pairings
                                  (Most pairings are open for mxm, mxf….and fxf if you manage to convince me, underlined is who I’d like to play)

abled person x disabled person
                                  artist x creation gone wrong (could be a painter, game designer, or even singer/writer)
                                  female murderer x victim(s)
                                  half brother x half sister
                                  step brother x step sister
                                  narcissistic twin x twin - (when I love you takes on a whole new meaning)
                                  amnesiac x lover/husband
                                  amnesiac x stranger who pretends otherwise
                                  undertaker x spy/traitor to his/her country
                                  psychotic, narcissistic girlfriend x obsessive boyfriend
                                  reaper x human
                                  time x death
                                  devourer of death x lover x death
                                  apocalypse "savior" x apocalypse "damsel"
                                  traveler x native
                                  new employee x boss
                                  rigger x volunteer
                                  prostitute x rich man (pretty woman but seedier and the happy ending doesn't come in 2 hours)
                                  baby sitter x mother/father
                                  the good girl x the good, totally surprising Dom

Twisted Tales (I like ‘em dark)

modern day bluebeard x sixth wife
                                  anastasia x dimitri
                                  the princess x the pea
                                  slenderman x survivor/oc

Fandom

19 Days
                                  He-Tian x Guan Shan
                                  Jian-Yi x Zheng-Xi
                                  Tattooed musician x Mahnwa artist

Sleepy Hollow
                                  ichabod x abbie
                                  so this is strictly a one shot, smut filled mess because I'm all about
                                  them just being friends...but I need to get my need for them to just have
                                  sex once out of my system. If you want a strictly platonic rp with that pairing
                                  I'm open to that.

Kinks (and kinky phrases)

accents, interracial rps (there's more than white x other race people), orgasm control, edging, bondage, oral, masturbation, fingering, when you pull up her dress and pull those panties to the side to get inside, public foreplay/sex, dark rooms, tight spaces, large windows with nosy neighbors, thigh highs, spanking, conversation, intellect, cunning, romance, assholes, initially shy nerds, genuinely good guys, women with purpose, switches, humor, quirkiness, slice of life, twins, death, men who moan during foreplay/sex (my loves want to make you cry), accidental/intentional caresses (You know when someone brushes your butt, boobs, or cock when walking by? I dig it)
                                  f-List for everything else

Just Don't Ask
                                  rape, pedophilia, scat, race play

beastiality - although (finger up), I did have an rp where I
                                  was a cat that transformed into a neko and had a blast manipulating my
                                  caretaker in human and cat forms, so I'm always open to that.

RE: Do Not Post of Message Yet, Thanks!

• My 2am Thoughts | Plots

All names can/will be changed. It just makes identifying the characters easier.
                                  Also, most of these characters are interchangeable in terms of gender/roles played.

Killing Me Softly – Growing up, they were inseparable. Alice went to Tony whenever she was having trouble with boys or needed help with work, and she was there whenever he needed to surprise his girlfriends and push him try something new. They fought sure, but what siblings didn’t? That all changed when she disappeared her freshman year of high school. They searched for her for five years but nothing ever came up. No note, no calls, no body. It left him and his family devastated. He spent another three years picking up the pieces and finally found the love of his life, started a family and tried to forget. Then his family ended up in the wrong place at the wrong time, dozens of people were killed in what people assumed was a heist by a mysterious woman the media has coined The Reaper. His only goal in life, the only reason he still wakes up is to seek retribution, no revenge, for the family and love he’s lost. He would take everything he could from her – her self-worth, will to live, and actual life. When the day comes that he finally confronts her, his emotions get the best of him and he assaults her in more ways than one. And then the mask comes off and the realization of who she really is, the sister he lost so long ago, cuts him deeper than any knife and leaves him more confused than ever.

All those years after the accident that took his wife and unborn child, Alice had felt horrible for being the one that had killed them, even accidentally. She never even knew that her family was still alive until that day. The told her they’d been killed, that she no longer had a family. She was their property, theirs to train, theirs to reprogram, theirs to perfect. She didn’t question orders, question particular hits until now. She doesn't blame Tony for the anger and she isn't entirely angry at her brother’s actions. Maybe this was punishment for all of her sins. They’ve both done wrong, both been wronged, but is that enough to overcome everything that’s happened thus far? Is that enough to forgive, possibly even love? Does it matter when they both have targets on their heads now?

Mind games - One part of him loves her, worships the ground she walks on and doesn't know what he'd do without her. The other part sees her as nothing more than a plaything (not a fucktoy, mind the difference), another form of entertainment, simply his prey. She only knows the loving side of him, at least that's what she thinks. She doesn't know the phone calls, the letters, the pictures, or "gifts" are from him as well. She doesn't know who she's sleeping with. Will she find out before it's too late to save herself? Will he be able to keep his two worlds seperate?

Better Left Unsaid - Emma is a smart woman, newly graduated with a lot of hopes and dreams. Unfortunately, when it's discovered that her father's sick and his health is quickly deteriorating, everything in her life is put on hold to take care of him. She applies to whatever job she can get the fastest and starts working to pay bills but it isn't enough. It seems like nothing she does is ever enough. At her wits end, she decides to post an ad looking for a caregiver to help her with her father and give her the time she needs to find a better paying job in her field and get herself together. After a lot of interesting interviews she finds Mark who seems perfect for the job. He's a good person inside and out, and her father even takes a liking to him. That being said, he has a past that she wants no part of but he convinces her it will not affect his job, so she hires him. As time goes on, the two begin to talk more and open up about themselves. Despite her earlier misgivings she can't help her growing feelings, but what happens when his past comes back to haunt him? It would be great if this was filled filled with romance, angst, but also a happy ending.

No Good Deed - No one really believed we'd run out of oil, but after three years without it, one might start to wonder. Most oil corporations have gone under and the few that remain continue to drill in the hopes of discovering a miracle. Unfortunately, their drilling only resulted in the release of an ancient mist filled with spores that have infected the susceptible, turning them into mindless hosts whose only purpose was to spread the disease. With the world seemingly coming to an end many have become ruthless and the insane are free to roam. If the infected don't get you first, someone else will.

E eventually learns that the hard way when she encounters 3 men who crave her body just as much as the infected. Cornered, stripped & with nowhere to run, she can't help but think the man who comes to her rescue is nothing short of her savior. However, in this world no one is as they seem and nothing is done for free. If she wants safety, she might just become his pleasure, his bait & his bargaining chip.

It's not like I knew, knew! You know? - After a drunken party filled night and some really good sex, two siblings wake up in the same bed, with no clothes, and the same foggy but incredibly satisfying recollection of sex. They claim it was dark, their eyes were closed, they didn't realize. One or both of them are lying, but are too ashamed to admit it. Unfortunately, their bodies crave more of what happened that night. Who's the first to cave? Will they make it hard for each other to deny their desires? Further more, does anyone else know what they did? Open for mxf, mxm

RE: Do Not Post of Message Yet, Thanks!

• Cravings

devourer of death x lover x death

devourer of death x human

She Was Pretty
                                  Kim Shin-Hyuk x Kim Hye-Jin. I WAS SO UPSET THAT THEY DIDN'T END UP TOGETHER!! l get it, he's a side character, but they had such good chemistry.

Caught Doing What?
                                  This is pretty much PWP. Someone has a bit of an exhibitionist streak and likes to come to the library near closing hours to pleasure themselves in an area where there are no cameras, but still out in the open. They don't know why they do it, but they can't stop. Unfortunately for them, one of the employees notices and confronts them. This can be MxF or MxM and I'm open to playing either person. Inspiration came from Miss Steph Kegels (NSFW)

RE: Do Not Post or Message Yet, Thanks!

kay. i think i'm all done for now.

What's the fun in playing it safe?
I think I'd rather misbehave...

You sound like one of the coolest things ever. I dig your style, girl. I am making this post on my phone so it is just gonna be a short one for now. I love just about every role and scene you posted. Check out my request thread, send me a PM if you think we might be able to make some magic? Then we can get to the part where I pick us out a scene and we both make it sizzle.

free bump because I love your thread's title and have been playing "take me to church" in my headphones as I read your lovely twisted roleplay ideas... ^.~

Hey if you're still looking for role play partners look me up. I'm generally a shy geeky kind of guy but your ideas sound like a lot of fun.

Hey there! There are quite a few different ideas I see that I am pretty interested in and a few of my own ideas that I want to toss out at you. Can you take a glance at my Request Thread and let me know if you think we could make some magic happen?

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=68061

RE: She's the Giggle at a Funeral | MxF, MxM, FxF (Actively looking)

Okay now I'm open. c:
My bad for that first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom