Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

"love fluid of the innocent'.....Shamelessdesires and Pinkbunny

shamelessdesires

Banned
Banished
Esmerelda unlocked the door of the bookstore, dusted off the shelves and called back to Tabitha. You'd think that after 100 years, the dumb blonde bitch would have the tea and biscuits ready without having to remind her....
The raven haired slender beauty sighed. Oh well, Tabitha WAS great in bed and happily endured all the years of sexual torture, so Esmerelda figured it was a fair trade.

The two women were vampires. Maybe not in the classical Dracula sense, in that they could endure sunlight and crucifixes didn't do shit to them, but the one thing they shared with their literary ancestors was the need for bodily fluid to not only survive but maintain their youthful appearance. Even though Tabitha was 220 years younger, they both could pass for a pair of young beauties in their late 20's. Both had hair halfway down their shoulders, but Esmerelda's eyes were green and Tabitha's were a gunmetal gray. Both stood about 6'0 tall, legs that were toned perfectly, asses that were firm and slightly upturned and tits to die for.....Esmerelda was a size 38DD while Tabitha was only slightly smaller.....

Instead of blood, it was cum juice, the nectar supplied only by women that they required. Esmerelda was the elder and thus the Mistress, a label that her young blonde nymph was quick to learn and respect. When the Mistress was occasionally too lazy for hunting, she would send her blonde slave out to capture a girl or two or sometimes lay their verbal and mental trap right here in the bookstore, something Esmerelda always found more challenging and thus more rewarding. A sweet young thing would come into the store looking for first editions, the two would steer the girl to a dark little corner and the next thing the girl knew, she would be nude, gagged and shackled downstairs in their hidden basement, where their victim would be raped over and over for days, weeks and sometimes months on end until the hapless victim was drained. Of course, captives were generally useless by then anyway, so they would simply just dissappear...

The morning rays were starting to cast shadows upon the walls.....it was going to be another good day and the women were getting hungry....

Alicia was not too keen on moving away in the first place, however after finishing high school and her boyfriends of three years dumping her, she figured a change of scenery would have been a good idea. Thus she decided to move halfway across the country to begin her college life. It seemed weird but the girl really just wanted to start her own life and figured the best way to make her own name would to have no support from anyone. Of coarse her parents assure her that if she ever needed help she could always come home. That offer was great but the redhead was not your typical girl who would back down easily. Besides she had only been in town for a week and already met a cute guy at the coffee shop. Of coarse she was not interest in dating anyone just yet.

Alicia was eighteen and had only just graduated high school a few months ago, and while she was a little late to register for the fall semester of college she figured she could rent out an apartment and make money on the side saving up for class. Unfortunately, living on the bare minimum had gotten quite boring and walking back and forth through town handing out applications for a part time job to keep her busy until the winder classes began she kept walking past a book store.

Alicia Miles was never an Avid reader, having a learning difficulty that made reading more than just difficult, but she figured if she was going to go to college perhaps she would have to brush up on some skills. She figured perhaps grabbing a book that she could read would help her out a bit, and although she had passed by over a hundred time she figured she would give it a shot and stepped indie the store.

Alicia was amazed as while on the outside it looked like just a run of the mill place it seemed much more than that inside. She could understand bookworms for the first time in her life. She looked at the books in the front. they all seemed a little too advanced for teh Five foot three woman and thus she decided to perhaps a fro help. She could feel the women's eyes upon her and she figured it was just because it was not a busy store. So she continued to walk around before finally speaking.
"Sorry to bother you, but do you have anything for less experienced readers?" She asked calmly trying to seem like she just was not a heavy reader rather than someone who had trouble reading.

Esmerelda looked up from a book she was reading as the little brass bell above the door jingled. Yes, she could've installed a more modern electronic doobell, but nothing sounded more quaint and antique like the sound of an old fashioned bell....those 'beeps' she heard in most stores sounded so impersonal......

The girl that entered was still in her teenage years, she guessed, maybe 18 or 19......after a few hundred years, Esmerelda was quite accurate in her age guessing. The girl was a redhead, and a natural one at that....nice looking legs, a cute ass and a delicious set of tits. It had been too long since either her or her slave had fed.....the last time they feasted on a girl was 2 weeks ago. Esmerelda looked up for a minute....yes, that delightful little blonde with the tatoo on her left hip....they kept her gagged and hung by her tits for a week while they raped her, drained her precious sex juice and finally dumped her almost lifeless body out in the desert. No, they didn't kill her, but the drug they gave her left the blonde with permanent amnesia.

She pushed a hidden button under the counter, and within a minute Tabitha, her blonde slave cameout from a hidden door in the back. "why don't you help the cute little customer that just walked in,?" she asked, pointing toward the girl.
Tabitha licked her lips. "It's been far too long Mistress," she whispered.....her owner nodded in agreement.....
"help the girl out," Esmerelda continued, "and try to steer her over here....I'll make sure I have enough of the tea to do the trick...."
As the blonde walked over to the girl, her owner reached under the counter, bringing out a small glass vial containing the knockout drug. dropping in just enough in the teacup to make the girl unconscious, she set aside the drugged tea and waited.

Tabitha did a quick survey of herself in a mirror....nice tight top, halfway unbuttoned so her tits were displayed perfectly, cradled in a blacklace bra, she approached the redhead.
"yes dear," she said sweetly...."as a matter of fact, we do....theyr'e right up near the counter....would you like a nice soothing cup of tea while your'e here?....I just made it....."

Alicia was never one to truly accept drinks from others but she saw no harm in a cup of tea, so after after a small hesitation she nodded.
"Uh, sure, why not?" She responded and walked towards the counter accepting the tea and taking a sip. It tasted a little weird to her but then again Alicia was not a large tea drinker. In fact most caffeinated drinks she avoided. Not that she hated the taste or anything, she just didn't drink them, instead opting for water or milk. Still in an effort to be polite she drank the tea calmly. She didn't hate the taste but it wasn't the most enjoyable one either.

As she finished the tea she felt her head spinning a bit and shook it violently to try to help with the dizziness.
"So about the easy reader books..." She began but that was basically all she had enough energy for before her body went limp and she fell to the floor, her head knocking off the counter as her body collapsed under her leaving her as a heap upon the floor. Alicia's own paranoia would have save her had she listened to it this time. Being offered a drink at random. Sure everything seemed like just a kind gesture from the ladies but at the same time, why offer tea to a stranger. Now Alicia could answer that but it was too late. She also knew something was going to be slipped into it, the only question she would not be able to answer yet was why.

Tabitha stood over the passed out teenager on the floor long enough for her owner to whisper just above hearing level...."what the hell are you looking at, bitch? you never seen a comatose girl before?....now, get your ass to the front door, lock it and out the 'closed' sign...."
Esmerelda started to pick up the girl by her shoulders, then waving for Tabitha to give her a hand....the two women carried Alicia to the hidden back door, then slowly and carefully down the stone stairs to the dungeon below.

While Tabitha stood her up against the wall, her Mistress quickly stripped the girl, motioned for Tabitha to bring a ballgag, duct tape and with her slave's assistance, reached up and attached metal shackles to the girl's wrists, spreading her arms far apart then did the same to her ankles.

Esmerelda gazed at the passed out beauty before them....."must admit, slave....this is one of the sexiest captives I've seen in a long time...."
She grabbed the girl's nipples and twisted them hard, enjoying the way they spring back.....Tabitha was literally drooling at the prospect of using this beauty, but her owner stopped her......
"Let's not rush things, my hungry pet.....yes I know, I'm as famished as you are, but food as gorgeous as this one is needs special attention....I want to take our time with her......"

She picked up the girl's bag....."hmmm....Alicia Miles.....18," she read from her ID card...
Esmerelda kissed the girl on her left tit......
"well miss Alicia,.......your'e going to belong to us....."
Throwing the roll of duct tape to her slave......"wrap 2 or 3 rows of tape over her mouth....yes, she's gagged, but you never know, we might have a screamer on our hands, and between the gag and the tape, she'll be muffled quiet enough...."

Alicia's eyes slowly drifted open as the duct tape was being wrapped around her mouth. She was a little confused as to what was going on, not even remembering the tea at first, her eye was still throbbing from hitting it when she passed out and she reach to touch it but her arm wouldn't move. She was still groggy but looked to her arm that had been refusing to move, it was chained up, she quickly turned her head to the other arm, it too had been chained up. She tugged one of her ankle and it too was not moving so she quickly looked down to see not only were her feet also bound but she had been striped of her clothing.

She struggled at the chains and made an attempt to yell at them to let her go, but with the tape and gag in her mouth ll that came out was something resembling a moan. Instead she just heaved heavily flaring her nostrils making yet another attempt at the chains. She had been here for a minute and was already pissed off. This was going t teach her quite harshly to not accept anything from strangers, however it was probably too late at this point. She had a feeling they were not going to let her go any time soon. It would kind of silly to do so, what with the risk of her running to the cops if they did.

She struggled again not liking the cool air of the dungeon biting at her nipples, along with a slight sting probably from eh girl playing with her body before she had awoken. She wondered just how long he had actually been out now. Again she made an effort to yell forgetting just how futile it was and gave up with one huff and let her body go limp letting the shackles just hod her in place, Instead she just glared at the two women, her eyes holding daggers of death at them both.

Tabitha couldn't hold herself back any longer....she walked over to the helpless shackled and gagged captive, knelt down between her legs and began licking the girl's pussy.....
Esmerelda yanked her slave up by her hair and with one pull, threw her across the floor and up against the opposite wall.

"HOW DARE YOU!," she thundered, making the slave cower and kneel, head bowed...."to think that you will have first contact with our slut's body!...."
She motioned her slave to get up....."get back upstairs and re open the store....I want nothing to look unusual...."
With that, Tabitha pouted but as always, obeyed.
Once the heavy steel door closed, Esmerelda crept forward, closely examining her captive. beautiful tits with perky nipples, nice tight ass and that pussy....oh Goddeess, that delicious pussy....

This girl was of prime age, perfect for prolonged captivity. 18.......she licked her lips in satisfaction....they'll be keeping this one for a few years at least! she should be able to produce enough vaginal nectar to feed them for a long, long time....
The Mistress gazed at Alicia's face, so full of defiance and anger.....perfect, just perfect....the blood rushing through her veins would speed up the drug produced in the vampire's body, the drug that would be released with the first bite. Of course, to keep their captive docile and submissive, like all their captives before her, she wold have to be bitten numerous times.

Esmerelda came up very close to the girl, kissed her passionately and grabbed her tits, squeezing them roughly to take the girl's attention off of the woman's real focus.....

Without a word, the vampire bit deeply into the side of the girl's neck, her fangs injecting the chemical that would soon begin to weaken her....

Alicia may have been angered but she was also afraid of this woman. Tabitha had began to lick her cunt only for a second before this stronger woman threw her across the room. It was a little annoying to be given, even a second of pleasure to have it ripped away, but really annoyed her was the cool air of the dungeon dancing across the small wet spot Tabitha had heft her with. Sure it may have not been ideal my any means but if Alicia has to pick a girl to be around right now. The one here at the very moment was not her pick. This one was powerful, her raised voice made Alicia tremble herself.

She tried to pull back as Esmeralda walked towards her, although that was to no prevail. Alicia had very little maneuverability and it was really pointless to keep fighting. The kiss however was unexpected. It wasn't so bad, sure Alicia was not up for it, but she had already come to terms with that fact like it or not, these women were going to molest her. She winced as her breast was roughly squeezed, it hurt, a lot, and her mind was completely focused on that until she felt Esmeralda's fangs puncture her neck.

The bite hurt, but not completely, it was weird a though it was the perfect spot where pain would register, but barely. In fact her breasts still hurt more and that was simply just the muscle memory of it having been squeezed only a moment ago. It took a few seconds but slowly Alicia's eyes began to flutter as hr body began to feel numb. She didn't know what was going n exactly but she had a feeling this woman was the cause of her body already giving up on her.

Esmerelda stepped back to watch the reaction of the bite. It always depended on many variables, from the size and build of her victims, to their mentality to the degree of their stubbornness. Alicia's fierceness and struggling only helped to propel the chemical faster throughout her body, the girl's eyes showing just how quickly it was acting on her.

Stepping up against her captive again, The Mistress grabbed the girl's tits savagely and twisted them.....
"you will be aware of everything happening to you, my little slave," she began, whispering in the girl's ear...."That's the beauty of my bite...of course you'll still wish to struggle and resist me---as a matter of fact, I want you to! it will only speed up the process..."

She took a hand and slipped it between the girl's legs, pinching her pussy lips.
"My slave and I are vampires. Since no woman wishes to tell her age, let's just say I'm somewhere around......300, give or take a decade, and of course you have already met my slave....Tabitha is younger, about 2....hundred, that is.....:

She took a finger and slipped it in the girl's pussy, thrusting in and out a few time, licking her lips.....
"Unlike the nightwalkers of old, we don't require blood to keep us alive and young. What we need---and what you will supply---is your vaginal fluid. In another words, we'll milk you, drain your cum juice out of you, but before we start, you need to submit to me. Of course I expect some apprehension, but it will be so much easier on you if you cooperate with us...."

Esmerelda walked over to a closet and took out a whip....."I believe it is time for your first lessons in obedience...."
The woman stepped back a few feet then, bringing back her right arm, began whipping her bound and gagged captive.....a few easy strokes across her belly, then harder ones across her tits, pussy and thighs......

"YOU WILL COOPERATE!".......'WHACK!'
"YOU BELONG TO ME....!".......'WHACK!'
GONNA MILK AND DRAIN YOU UNTIL YOUR'E NOTHING!.....'WHACK!'
"NOD YOUR HEAD AND SHOW ME YOU UNDERSTAND!".....'WHACK!'
"YOU ARE NOW MINE!"......'WHACK!'

Alicia made an attempt to growl at Esmeralda but with the gag in her mouth it came more of a snort that an actually growl. In fact it sounded more like she was clearing her throat. He eyes, while still a little spaced out were still cold and angry, at least up until she felt the finger inside her pussy. Her entire body twitched as she had not expected and further more she really did not want anything in there. Alicia was still a virgin and this was in no way how she wanted that to change. She wasn't enjoying this set up and while she knew she really had no say in the matter, the Woman had made it clear she wasn't going anywhere anytime soon by simply just grabbing squeezing and twisting her breasts.

Then Alicia noticed the whip. She wasn't sure when the whip had come out but seeing gave her not even a second before the first lash across her torso. It stung and wasted no time bring tears to her eyes. Sadly that was the least painful one as a second came across her stomach, and then a third. She though the worst was over but really Esmeralda was just simply changing targets. Soon she felt one across her chest and then her legs. the words seems to just stick together as Alicia was both drugged and the pain was taking most of the attention she had, the words were not registering as an actual language she could understand.

Tabitha was almost finished with a customer but couldn't help but look backwards toward the hidden door behind her and was getting aroused....she knew at this very moment, her Mistress was torturing their new captive, and just the thought of the girl being strung up, naked and struggling made her wish that she could shoo away her customer and close up the store.
That however was not to be....Mistress had made it clear the store must remain open to keep the facade going....it was the spiderweb made to snare unsuspecting victims...

About 30 min later, she went downstairs to check up on Mistress's progress. Sure enough, their captive was being whipped with special attention to the girl's sensitive areas.....Tabitha held back a gasp, instantly turned on by the sight.....

Esmerelda took a long tube, a pussy pump and a huge vibrator from the closet....
"time for your first milking, slave," she announced....."I like to start while my victims still have rebellion and anger in their veins...."
She shoved the vibrator up the girl's cunt and set the dial on full power....it was as strong as an Hitachi Magic wand and just about guaranteed to force the girl to orgasm. Stepping back to watch Alicia struggle, she applied some adhesive to the rim of the clear rubber pump and sealed it over the girls' pulsating pussy, the long tube attached running down to a large plastic bottle.

Back
Top Bottom