Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fine Family Relations {Altheras}

Luke watched him undress again, his cock already having been fully visible even through the fabric of his shorts. Now that he was fully naked, he was able to appreciate the muscles of his upper body too. He found the sight of him to be an incredible turn on, now that he let it be. Before, he had never had such shameful thoughts about his father, but now that he knew that he wanted him, it was different somehow.

He gave a small squeak of alarm when he was tugged in close to him, nodding at his words. "I'm just a little nervous... I know it's going to hurt. I won't run away though..."

The older male gave a nod "Yeah... we if you wanna give up at any point, I wouldn't hold it against ya." Hell, if the boy's ass wouldn't work then he at least had a nice mouth to work him over. Brian spurted a large portion of clear lube into his large palm and got to work smearing it all along the immensity of his manhood until the whole thing was glistening. He gripped his monster cock by the base and held it firm. "Alright, put your hands on my shoulders and lower your ass down. Might be easier if gravity is doing a bit of the work."

The teen looked uncertain at the size of the cock, but he wanted to please his father. He'd always been eager to please, and in this case, his own lust was only adding to that need. He slipped his arms around his father's neck and slowly lowered his butt down until the slick, wide head of the older man's cock was probing at his tight hole. The feeling made him groan and he rubbed himself against it, the tight ring of muscle offering almost painful resistance as he pressed down a little bit. He would need some help from his father's strength to go any further.

"Jesus that is tight..." he murmured, now feeling the incredibly tight ring kissing at the engorged head of his dick. Strong hands gripped onto Luke's hips, feeling that this would need a little bit of his input to boot. A small grunt rolled in his throat and he applied a little bit of strength to sink the first inch in, lubricant smearing along the interior of the ring of flesh. "Fuck..." he breathed out, pausing for a moment before giving another subtle pull.

The teen gave a little cry of pained pleasure as the fat head of his father's cock slipped past that tight little ring of muscle. He began to pant softly, letting his breaths out in little whimpering moans as his dad tugged him down further, sinking about three inches into his incredibly tight heat. He hung onto the muscular man's neck, groaning softly as he was forced open and stretched, the lube helping to spread him apart.

Brian hadn't been expecting this to be easy of course, not when he was as endowed as he was, but Luke's sheer tightness surprised even him. He had hoped his boy would have had some practice before now, but it seemed he was the first to ever make a move on Luke like this. He stayed still for a moment, letting his head rest and give the muscles a chance to adjust, and after a few seconds of waiting he gave a low growl and pushed slowly up, working to sink another two inches of engorged dick into the marvelous heat of Luke's magnificent virgin asshole.

The little goth moaned hotly, his hips shaking as they fought to hold him up and keep him from just falling down on his father's thick cock, he was down on his knees on his dad's lap now, his whole body trembling in pleasure. He kept his arms wrapped tight around his broad shoulders, panting hard as he fought to draw every breath, letting each one out in a soft whine.

On the plus side Brian noticed his son seemed to be enjoying this, a pleased smile forming on his face and only deepening frpm all the cute mewls and moans being let out by the prettyboy. He was keeping about six inches lodged inside his heat for now, surprised that he wasn't even halfway in at this stage. "Deeper," he growled in a deep and husky tone, forcing Luke down further and further, stretching his tight ass to take yet more potent inches.

The teen whined softly in pain as he was forced to take more of that thick cock. His whole body was shivering in response, his grip on his father's neck getting looser. He'd now taken about eight inches into his virgin body. He leaned in and pressed his soft lips to the older man's neck, giving him hot little kisses between needy little moans.

The towering male gave a breathless snicker, drawn out by the amazing tightness and the timid passion that was now kindling within Luke's body. "So damn cute..." he murmured. Brian's hands sank into that supple flesh of his rear, just making sure he had a sturdy hold. Now he was moving his hips back and forth with steady and shallow jerks, the first eight inches of his dick now using these maneuvers to gradually loosen up his son's entrance.

The boy groaned as his father's rough fingers dug into the soft globes of his round ass. He took deep breaths each time his father pulled back, only to let them out in loud whining moans each time that thick cock sank back into him. After a few rough thrusts, he was taking about nine inches, with the monstrous cock steadily forcing him further open and sinking deeper into his body. The hot kisses tapered off, the little goth's mouth now far too occupied with the torrent of desperate sounds escaping him.

He was cute... too damn cute for his own good, it was just serving to drive him wild at this point. Brian gave a long groan and closed his eyes tight from the great heat surging now through the veins of his body. "Fucking hell..." he breathed out. He continued on his way for some time, each motion serving to gain a steadily increasing pace, allowing him to push more and more of his length into Luke's wonderful rear.

The goth had finally sank down to the point where his legs were pretty much folding all the way now, only the last two or three inches of his father's cock not sinking into that tight hole with each motion. The slender boy was lost in a whirl of pain and intense pleasure as the friction from his father's monster cock kept steady pressure on his tight bundle of nerves. He was gasping desperately for every breath now, his nails starting to dig lightly into the older man's shoulders.

He could feel that Luke was getting wound more and more, like a coil having a tension build and build within. It thrilled him to no end to know he was having this effect, and Brian couldn't help but grin a bit. "I'm gonna cum hot stuff..." he remarked in between upward thrusts that had his incestuous cock grinding along the inner walls of flesh "So, do you want me to paint your insides, or paint your face?"

The boy's own cock was hard and needy between them, and he wanted to touch himself, but he was too shy to ask if he could. He could feel his own orgasm coming on even without his touch, but he couldn't help but think that a little friction would make it even better. He moved his hips forward slightly, whining softly as he rubbed himself against his father's muscular belly. "Inside me..." He blushed, looking down shyly. "Can I cum too, daddy?"

"If you wanna, go for it," he answered in a low tone. The towering male gave a pleased grunt and then felt a powerful throb race up the thickness of his shaft. His powerful muscles tensed considerably and a long growl escaped him, powerful jets of his hot seed surging up and coating the interior of Luke's ass, showcasing a potent volume hat seemed to pack him entirely. He slumped back into the sofa, panting while seed leaked down the thickness.

The little goth slipped one hand down to stroke his smooth cock, taking only a few strokes to find his own finish shortly after his father's thick cock began to twitch, pumping his body full of that incredible heat. He cried out, his balls tightening and spilling his own seed between them. Then he slumped forward, gasping softly for air as his father's huge cock continued to spasm inside his incredibly tight body, hot inner walls clamping down and flexing around him.

Slowly but surely he slid himself free from the confines of his boy's tight rear, letting his dick out into the open air. He laid Luke down on his back on the sofa and then reached over to nibble and munch on an exposed slice of pizza. "Not bad. Surprised it managed to hold it's heat this well," Brian mused. Tasted good too, and he had no qualms in eating away to recover some of his lost stamina.

At first, Luke just laid there on his back, panting softly as he fought to catch his breath. He was tired and very sore, but completely sated. After a moment, he rolled onto his side and looked at the pizza longingly. The butterflies in his stomach were gone now, and he'd worked up quite an appetite. He was comfortable though, and couldn't quite reach the pizza from here. "Can you hand me a slice?" He peered at his father from beneath messy bangs.

"Hm? After something that fun? Certainly," he replied, now reaching over and snatching up one of the cut slices from the box. He handed it over and then ate his own slowly. "So, I take it that you enjoyed the first time? I imagine it was a little on the sore side, but a little pain always has to accompany the good stuff in life," Brian explained. Still it was heartening to know his son could tough it out.

Luke took the pizza, grateful for the food. He was really hungry now, and he ate the slice quickly, though he took small bites. Once he finished with the first one, he looked longingly at the box again, wanting another slice. This time he leaned forward, wincing as he did, and got it himself. He looked up at the question, seeming a bit shy about talking about it now. "I did..." It did hurt a lot now that it was over though, but he wouldn't complain about it.

"It was pretty awesome. Never thought it'd be fun doing it with a guy, but damn..." he gave a wicked laugh and scratched at the back of his neck, finishing off another slice soon after. He seemed pleased enough and soon Brian was putting on one of the DVD's Luke had picked out earlier, sitting back then to watch it unfold.

Back
Top Bottom