Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fine Family Relations {Altheras}

MellowYellow

Pulsar
Brian gave a sigh as the hot water pelted down on his muscular frame, the hair of his chest clinging to his broad upper body while his short crop of raven hair gleamed from wetness. The shower was a new installation done by his own hand, one of many improvements that the handsome DILF had installed. For many years now he had been a single father, but in all those years he had worked to be a very self-sufficient man, able to make the whole house function like a well oiled machine.

But in all those tears as a single parent he had only now started to think of his son in a sexual manner. He knew his boy was a fag, that much could be seen from outer space, but damnit he was one cute fag... There was nobody else in the world Brian was closer to, he loved his boy and seemed to help him whenever the need arose... and now he wanted more, as hard as it was for him to believe.

He flicked the shower off and stepped out into the steam, raising a towel up and drying at his broad muscles. Still naked and towelling off he unlocked the door and stepped outside into the hall, his fat cock slapping his knees with each step.

IT_S_GERARD_WAY____zpsvjvnzs1s.jpg

Brian's son, Luke, had been coming down the hall with his backpack, having just gotten home from school. He was working on his junior year of high school and had just turned sixteen about two months ago. Luke was in with two crowds, the goths and the geeks. He loved all things geeky like Star Wars, comics, D&D, and anime, but he loved to dress in black, wear eye liner, and paint his nails. This might have been largely because he was gay, but he did really love the way black looked on him. He also was into some more gothic things as well. He made good grades and always studied hard and worked on his homework. He wasn't one to stay out past curfew or go to any wild parties. He got picked on a lot by the jocks and the popular crowd, but he didn't let it bother him too much.

When he saw his dad naked in the hall, he stopped where he was, on his way to his room. He kept his eyes fixed firmly on his father's face, not wanting to invade his privacy by staring at his naked body, even though he had gotten a glimpse of his crotch. "Oh, hi dad. Sorry, I'm a little late home from school. I didn't ride the bus today, John offered me a ride, and we had to stop by his house first to check in with his parents so he could bring me home. They gave me some fresh chocolate chip cookies they were baking, but I knew you would want to do something for dinner, so I brought them home wrapped in a napkin." He held out the napkin to show it to him. "Do you want to share them with me for dessert?" Luke really idolized his father, being that he was a big, strong man's man. He had always taken good care of him and handled everything on his own from discipline to dinner. Luke respected him a lot for that.

"Hm? Ah, hey champ. Sorry about flashin' ya, didn't think you'd be around," Brian said, still drying at his face. "Ha, nothing you haven't seen before, am I right?" he said teasingly. Perhaps Luke had seen naked men before now... but if he had ever seen one as built and well hung as his father, well that was another question entirely. "It's fine. Long as you get home before sundown I don't mind. Cookies eh? Playing to my weaknesses, ain't ya?" he remarked playfully, now wrapping his towel around his waist. His beast of a cock was hidden away, but a good deal of sculpted hairy muscle was still on display.

He moved past his son, giving him a light pat on the shoulder in passing. Damn he was cute... Brian had never much thought of being attracted to guys, but... well Luke just seemed to tick all the right boxes. As horribly perverted as it was, he wanted to imagine those lips on his dick, smearing the black lipstick down the veiny length. "Anything in particular you want for dinner? I was thinking of takeout. You know, eat it on the couch an' watch movies together or something."

Luke had in fact noticed how huge his father's cock was, and it was quite impressive. Still, he tried very hard not to dwell on it. Even though Luke was gay, he never would have thought for a second that his father would ever be interested in him in such a way. He had seen other guys naked in the locker room, some of the jocks were hard and muscular like his father. Luke loved a good hard bodied man, he found it to be an incredible turn on, but he'd often tried very hard to keep his eyes to himself in the locker room. Staring at a jock when half the school already suspected you of being queer was a good way to get your ass beat.

He perked up a bit at the mention of takeout and nodded. "Sure, you thinking of taking a drive together to go get it, or just calling and ordering pizza?" He opened the door to his room, popping in briefly to drop his book bag into the floor. It was Friday, his favorite day. School was over for the week and he was looking forward to a weekend with his dad. They usually did something together on the weekend days just for fun, like going somewhere or watching a bunch of movies. He followed his dad to his room, biting his bottom lip as his eyes couldn't help but wander over the hard muscles covered with manly hair. He didn't have much hair at all himself, and he suspected that he never would. He was just naturally smooth and slender. As much as he admired the hard, hairy men, he was glad that he was smooth and feminine. He knew that would be more attractive to the kind of guys he wanted to be with.

"Eh, I'm feeling kinda lazy today. I figure we'll just order it," he replied with a smile. He could swear Luke's eyes were on him, and in that event it seemed to make him heat up under the skin. He grabbed a black t-shirt off his bed, yanking it and pulling it over his head, the material growing taut and stretching out, seeming to so exquisitely mark the outline of his musculature. "I'll get the kind you like, don't worry."

Perhaps he did dote on his boy a bit too much, but he suppose he knew early on that Luke was never going to take after his father. He'd likely always be a more gentle young man, a gazelle living with a lion. To that end Brian had no qualms spoiling Luke a bit. He dropped his towel and pulled a loose pair of brown shorts on, the fabric stopping just below the knee. "You go pick out some DVD's to watch, an I'll go make the call to the company," Brian instructed with a handsome smile on his chiseled features as he made his way over to snatch his phone off the night stand.

Luke's eyes had been taking in his father's features, though not necessarily in a perverse way. Even if he was a very attractive man, Luke reminded himself not to think of him in that way. He was his father, and he was also pretty sure he was straight. He suspected that he knew about Luke being gay though, even though he had never come right out and told him. He had been too shy to discuss it.

He smiled a bit and nodded. "Alright! You know I like all of the toppings, so if you want to just get it how you like, I won't complain. Or we could get two pizzas." He grinned a bit and hurried downstairs to poke through their DVDs. He wasn't too picky about what they watched, though most of their movies he had seen several times by now.

"Two pizzas? Heh, I ain't THAT hungry." All the same Brian made the call and the order, chatting with the owner for a brief bit while making the specifications. A large one with sausage, onion and bacon. He was perhaps a bit meat obsessed, as one would find obvious from his build and general mannerisms. Once done making the order it seemed they had about fifteen minutes to kill before it actually made it over.

Pleased with this Brian made his way down the hall from his large room, down the stairs then to the living room and took a seat on the plush leather of the sofa. Sharp eyes inspected Luke's backside as he rooted through the DVD collection. Now that was a butt he had inherited from his mother... "We got some time to kill... mind taking a seat here? I think there's some stuff I wanna get off my chest."

Luke wore a women's cut of tight black jeans which really made the curves of his perky, feminine butt stand out. He had caught a few guys at school checking it out from time to time. He never would have thought that his father was looking at him like that though. Even if his butt was in the air and wiggling from side to side as he poked through their DVDs.

At his father's request, he gave up the search and stood up, walking over to the couch and sitting down next to the larger man. He put his black-nailed hands into his lap and looked over at his dad curiously. He had put the napkin full of cookies on the coffee table. "Something you want to get off your chest?" He didn't like the sound of those words, that usually meant that something was bothering his father, and could sometimes mean he was going to be in trouble. "Is something wrong? I'm not in trouble am I?"

"Nah you're not in trouble. If you were in trouble you'd know all about it kiddo," he teased. He gave a small hum and tapped his fingertips together. "I know that you're... you know, into guys. I mean you never told me, but it was always kind obvious. I'm fine with that, really I am," Brian said. He wanted to make sure Luke knew he was cool with his sons orientation- it would make him a bit hypocritical if he didn't in this event.

"Now see... my issue is, I think I'm starting to feel the same way about guys too," Brian added. He gave a sigh an scratched at the back of his head slowly. "There's this one guy I'm into. But it's kinda... wrong for me to be into him, ya know? Not because we're both guys but because... well it's a taboo kinda thing for other reasons." He trailed off and then scratched at the stubble of his jaw, unsure how to carry on further. He felt awkward enough as it was.

Luke looked curiously at his father for a moment, not sure what he meant about liking a certain guy being taboo. He was also kind of shocked to have him father tell him that he knew about him being gay, even if his mannerisms did make him a little obvious. "I'm sorry that I never came right out and told you, but I thought that... well that you might be mad or something." He sighed a little. He should have just told him ages ago, his father always bought him pretty sexy clothes, makeup, and other feminine things without really questioning it.

"This guy, you said he's the only guy you've ever been attracted to? So, I guess then you're not really gay like me. I've never been attracted to a girl." He nibbled his bottom lip nervously and looked up at the rugged man next to him. "Who is it that you're attracted to, and what's so wrong about it?"

He took the time to mull his answer over, a humming noise rising out of his mouth. There was perhaps no easy way to say this but he was not the sort to lie, and keeping stuff bottled up wouldn't be good either. "You're gonna think it's incredibly fucked up... for plenty of reasons. But I might as well say it." A muscular arm looped down Luke's spine, a strong hand pressing into the perky flesh of his backside. He held him close in that lewd manner, breathing a small sigh.

"It's you, Luke. I dunno how to describe it, but everything about you is driving me fuckin' wild. At first I thought it wa sjust out of loneliness but... I dunno, I guess I have a fetish for goth prettyboys and never knew until recently."

Luke made a small sound of surprise at the feeling of his father's strong hand gripping his butt through the fabric of his tight jeans. His cheeks flushed a dark pink and he lowered his head, hesitant to look his father in the eyes. He wondered if this was somehow his fault, if the way he dressed and acted turned his father on too much. This kind of attraction wasn't normal, he knew that, but at the same time some small part of him had always idolized his father in a way that was not entirely platonic.

He leaned closer to his dad, trembling slightly as he looked up at him with large eyes. "I didn't mean to. I mean... if this is my fault, I'm sorry." He was torn between embracing the idea and running away. The idea that his relationship with his father could be taken to a sexual place was not something he'd ever really considered.

"Don't go apologizing over nothing... it's not your fault," the older male said, giving a sigh. That was Luke, always apologizing over nothing... it was certainly cute and endearing but it could also get frustrating. Brian made a low humming noise in the back of his throat and yanked Luke up closer, mashing his lips to his sons own in a heated display to show his desire and the burning levels of his passion.

"I want you boy... and I'm gonna have ya..." By now he was getting hard, spurred on by the heat of the moment. He was large even while flaccid, but now Brian's cockhead was poking out of one leg of his shorts, the sigh of his steadily growing hardness... how big was he? It seemed inhuman!

Luke whined softly at his father's frustration over his apology. He was always apologizing too much, it made his dad ill with him some days. He had been contemplating apologizing for apologizing, but thought that would definitely be a bit much. He made a small squeak of surprise when he was roughly yanked in closer, his father's hot mouth pressed firmly against his own. His lips parted submissively, seemingly on instinct, kissing those lips back gently, his eyes squeezed shut.

When his father broke the kiss, his soft pink tongue danced out over his lips, tasting where his father had been moments ago. He glanced down at the older man's steadily stiffening cock, his own giving a soft twitch in response, though his pants were too tight for an erection of his own not to cause him some pain. He was eager to get them off, spurred on by his father's words. He was big, strong, and so masculine, exactly the kind of guy Luke had always envisioned his first time with. He had just never expected it to be his own father.

He reached down and touched his father's monster of a cock through the fabric of his shorts, soft fingers lightly stroking it. He wasn't sure what he was doing, it just felt natural to touch him.

They would have some time before the delivery man got here, Brian hoped, and thus he slowly undid his belt and slid his shorts down to give Luke better access. His cock rose to attention, stiff as a board with thick veins throbbing up the length. At a glance the thing seemed to be over thirteen inches long, perhaps bordering on fourteen, and decently thick to match the height. "Not bad, eh?" he said in a mildly boastful manner.

"This fella has pleased plenty of ladies," he remarked, watching Luke slowly stroke up the solid surface. His balls were of a large size too, and no doubt they had an excess of seed inside. "But you're gonna be the first, and probably the only, guy to use it."

It was so big, that was the only thought Luke had, and he couldn't seem to get it out of his head. Limp his father was bigger than most guys were hard, and now that he was fully erect it was really impressive. The goth let his other hand slip up to take hold of it, wrapping both hands around the hard and pulsing flesh, the feeling of it in his hands was arousing, and his own jeans were starting to become painfully tight.

He looked up at his father, lips parted slightly with desire. "I've never been with anyone, I never thought you would want to be my first..." He trailed off, cheeks blushing as he looked down.

Brian gave a shrug "Well... I dunno how to describe it, but something about a goth prettyboy just gets my blood pumping. That and hell, you're a great guy in general. Kind, sweet... I mean yeah you're my son but that's only illegal if other people know about it," he explained. Brian gave a low sigh of pleasure and sank into the sofa, the soft palms stroking him serving to keep his fat phallus hard and ready for him.

A low sigh of pleasure eased out of his mouth, his heart beating steadily in his chest. "Ditch those jeans," he said, an order almost with the level of power his husky tone carried. "I wanna see that fuckable ass without any fabric in the way."

The goth climbed off of the couch at his father's request, he was itching to get out of his jeans anyway. They were so tight, and while he knew how good that made his ass look, they were also a little bit uncomfortable, especially when he started getting hard. He unbuttoned and unzipped them, then shoved them down over his hips and down his legs into the floor. He stepped out of them and his shoes. Then he slipped his T-shirt off over his head and tugged his underwear down too, stepping out of them. This left him completely naked in front of his father except for his long black socks which went up almost to his knees. He hadn't inherited his father's endowment, and his own cock was average, slim and smooth.

He then crawled back onto the couch, just pausing there on all fours, unsure of what he should do next. "Are the socks okay? Or do you want them off too?"

"Keep 'em on," he instructed, now standing and walking about behind the girlish young man. He really did look good, and inwardly Brian was imagining Luke clad in some fine female lingerie. He sighed and rose up, padding about with his thick cock on display. For now he was keeping his clothes on, for the sake of being able to answer the door when the pizzaguy came around. He could entertain himself for now.

Now the towering male knelt before his sons backside, eyes homing in on the pink pucker of his asshole, and the cute minuscule dick on display. He certainly didn't take after Brian in this department. Strong hands held Luke by the hips to keep him inplace jusr as he leaned in and started licking along the exposed surface of Luke's asshole.

The teen watched as his dad got up and moved around him, his thick cock bobbing as he moved. The sight made his breath catch in his throat, and once his father was behind him, he leaned forward and put one of the couch pillows under his chest, gripping onto it and raising his perky ass slightly higher in the air.

When the rough hands found his hips, he gave a little gasp at the sensation, his own skin velvety soft in comparison to his father's strong palms. The heat of that slick tongue against his tight pucker made him give a very loud moan, each lap against his hole sending thrills of pleasure through him, the goth groaning more loudly with each lick.

Hm... definitely different to eating a woman out, but hardly unpleasant. Brian found himself licking with a steadily growing level of speed, slurping and lapping along that soft surface and occasionally pressing the peak of his tongue into that virginal hole. "Hmnm... Not bad, not bad at all," he murmured, leaning in closer and letting the stubble of his jaw caress lightly against the silky surface of Luke's rear end.

He pulled back, letting out a pleased sigh. "Not bad... but that backside of yours is fucking tight... gonna need to grab some lube if I'm gonna fit anything in there..."

The more his father licked him, the harder his own small cock got in response. His hips were quivering and his breath was coming in cute little pants. His hole was certainly tight, so tight that even the older man's tongue could not penetrate his body easily, the tip barely managing to slip in just slightly. The rough stubble against soft skin made him give an appreciative little groan, his body quivering in response.

He bit his bottom lip at the comment about how tight he was, nibbling at it nervously. He wondered how much it would hurt for his father to force that monster of a cock into his tight ass, and the thought scared him a little. "Will it hurt me a lot?"

"Probably would... like, yeah, a lot." Brian seemed about to head to his room, only to let out annoyed grunt as he heard the doorbell rang. "First time I've ever been annoyed to have pizza delivered..." He gave a sigh and fixed his shorts up, concealing his dick from view as he made for the door. After some chatter he exchanged the oay and tip for the pizza and brought the box in, shutting the door with a push of his foot.

"You ah, help yourself to a bit there," Brian remarked as he set the box on the coffee table. This done he made for his bedroom upstairs and seemed to spent some minutes rummaging before finding what he sought: A tube of lube. Sighing in relief he headed back downstairs, making for the living room. Fortunately he had lost none of his hardness from the brief distractions.

Luke had quickly sat down on the couch at the sound of the doorbell and covered his lap with the pillow. He couldn't be seen from the front door anyway, but the thought of a stranger seeing him made him nervous. When the pizza was sat on the coffee table, he leaned forward and opened it, getting out one slice and taking a small bite as his father headed up the stairs.

His stomach was all fluttery and he felt really nervous, so it was hard for him to eat. By the time his father came back downstairs, he'd only managed to finish about four bites. He put the slice down when he saw him, cheeks flushing slightly at the sight of his still fully hard cock which bobbed from side to side with his steps.

Now back, and certain there would be no further interruptions for the evening, Brian slid his shirt off to expose his powerful upper body. Then dropped his shorts, his fat dick springing erect like a knight's lance. Seemed every bit as hard as one at least. He took a seat on the sofa, both figures naked, and he proceeded to slid Luke in close so his hands could stroke at his powerful torso. "Butterflies in your stomach eh?"

Brian lifted the tube up and popped the cap open with the effort of his thumb "Well don't worry, we'll start easy for ya. If you've still got the guts for it," he said with a wink.

Back
Top Bottom