Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Caught (loneiysong and wolvenrogue)

His hand had been where she had put it when he woke, and he loved the fact that it was now completely soaked by her wet pussy. He slipped a finger inside her hand played a little. " I'm going to love being able to keep you wet all the time! I love wet pussy. You mind if I have a taste?" he was grinning ear to ear as he continued to play between her thighs. He turned around in the bed laying beside her with his mouth just inches from he sopping pussy and his now hard cock just an inch from her wet lips.

Arching her back, she groaned adn shivered as he fingered her a little bit. She laughed and blushed adn shook her head and then leaned her head back against his bed. Looking over, she wrapped her lips around his cock and began to suck the head and reached up to stroke and fondled his balls.

He took hold of her hips and spred her thihs before he began happing at he soaking pussy. As hard as he tried, he could not seem to lick away what was there. " you are a regular fountain, baby girl!" he was beginning to like calling her that. He knew she could not answer as her mouth was full and he also knew it would soon be fuller. His wife had never sucked him and the feeling of her mouth was simply amazing.

Mike was getting close, and he was going to warn her what was coming, but just at that moment, he found his lips sealed to her pussy and his head held in place by his daughter's toned thighs. It didn't bother him, in fact it was a huge turn on, and it accellerated and increased the explosion that was about to well up from his loins. Unable to prevent it, he just relaxed and let it happen, and it did with a vengence. Without the reestraint he had exercised earlier, he felt his cock swell and throb and it seemed as if there was no end to the orgasm. Though he couldn't see, it felt to him as though she made no attempt to release him or move away, and if the sounds he was hearing were any indication she seemed to be enjoying this . Finally after almost two full minutes of spasms, the climax subsided, and his body relaxed with his thighs quivering like jello. He managed to come up for air from her pussy and cried out "Holy Shit! that was amazing!"

She panted and whimpered. She was so close herself and sucked harder and faster with need of her own. She felt him relax and knew what was happening. Wrapping her lips tighter around him she gripped his hips with both of her hands and sank down as far as she could before her face hit his pubis bone and she sucked hard adn fast. Drinking him in. She drank and sucked and slurped with a whimper as she squirted in time to his own orgasm. She whimpered and rocked her hips up and down and continued to suck him. With a soft sigh, after he was clean and drained, she leaned back and stretched out her arms and legs and just trembled there with him panting and stroked his quivering muscles.

"Yes....." She whispered and stroked his back softly and leaned her head against his thigh and smiled and stretched out even more like a cat in the sunshine as she looked at him.

As he laid there on her thigh he watched her white cream drooling from her pussy and onto her thigh in a puddle. I was all her. He was almost completely exhausted, but seeing the lucious puddle there he couldn't resist. He lapped it up like a puppy drinking milk, and then forcing her hips wide apart till her pussy parted, he dove in. She was going to cum for him again or he would die trying. " I love you baby girl!" he said "make some more cream for Daddy!" He sucked on her clit and hummed a tune vibrating it with her lips. He lapped hungrily at her hot pink flesh. "Cum for Daddy! I'm not stopping untill you do!"

She gasped as he spread her thighs and went in for round two. Arching her back, she howled. Gripping his hair, she panted and moaned. Her body was still sensitive from coming so it wasn't long before she screamed again and came hard panting and shivering softly in his arms.

Mike came up for air and left a slime trail up her belly and between her tits as he kissed his way up her body with his cum slick face. He grinned at her before kissing her deeply and giving her a good taste of herself in the process. "We are going to have soooo much fun on this trip!" He exclaimed. "First though, we have to get a few hours sleep. We are leaving at 5 am and we aren't packed." He didn't feel like cleaning up. He didn't mind her taste on his lips, in fact he loved it. He set the alarm and curled up with her to get some rest.

She smiled knowing she would awake sticky with him drooling her cum up her body. With a broader grin, she wrapped her arms and legs around his body and kissed him deeply drinking in her juices. Shutting her eyes, she sighed and leaned back and grinned to him.

"I should get up and pack some stuff so we won't be scrambling." She looked at him and sighed as she sank back and snuggled in. "But sleep does sound good." She growled and smiled falling asleep.

The alarm was an unwelcome interruption to his slumber, and when he woke, he was glad to find his arm around her naked body. "Wake up baby, we gotta pack and go. He kissed her awake, and then slapping her ass playfully, he sent her to her room to pack. "You ahve 10 minutes! Move that pretty ass. Get packed! You can ride naked or in a nighty if you want, but you do need to pack!" He tossed his clothes back in his bag, and headed for the truck.

Yelping when he spanked her ass, she stuck out her tongue and scrambled out of his bed. Pulling on a loose broom skirt and tank top. She threw things into a bag in record time and even made it downstairs before him. It was then she remembered she was still sticky. She began to pack an ice chest which they could store goodies once they got ice and sighed pulling on a thick jacket.

He was right behind her, and he grabbed her bag and took it to the truck. When he saw the skirt he chuckled. "I hope you are naked under that!" he said. He grabbed the cooler and then lifted he up into the passenger seat. "we gotta get outta here. " He started the truck and headed off to pick up his load.

She grabbed her purse and got up. Elena giggled at what he said and then got up into the truck and then shut the door and looked at him and buckled up. She then fished around in her purse and brought out her ipod and hooked it to the radio and began to play old rock and roll.

They got to the depot and Mike hitched up his load, and pulled out of the yard. they headed out on the highway. I wasn't long before they were headed south on 69 and he set the cruise, then he looked over at Elana. He couldn't help laughing at her choice of skirt. "I know its cold outside, but its nice and warm in here. If you had a short skirt, I'd put my hand under it but now you will just have to take it off!" He wondered whether she was pantiless as he hoped. " Don't be shy! only I can tell when you are up this high." He reached over and started looking for the zipper on the long skirt. He had a huge grin on his face.

"You know, I wore a broom skirt because they are loose and they are classy, and..." SHe pulled up the hem and smiled and spread her thighs and leaned back and looked at him adn grinned wider. She grinned and looked at him as she was pantiless and she took his hand and put it to her pussy and smiled and looked at him. The skirt had no zipper.

He smiled when she lifted the skirt and saw her naked kitty. It was warm and wet and felt good in his hand. His finger played gently between her folds. He leaned over and gently kissed her. I love you baby, he said.

"I never got a chance to show you the sleeper. Go have a look. Its behind the curtain, Fold the seat down and have a look. If you open the curtain its all one room. I think you will like it." He reached past her and folded the passenger seat back down so she could climb through. She was sitting in the middle seat anyway.

There was a full bed, a refrigerator, a television, and a small stove, sink and microwave. In the corner stood a small bathroom with a toilet and shower. Everything one needed for a night. "Do you approve?" he asked?

Mike kept looking at his daughter in the rear view mirror. It was mostly useless for traffic purposes, and so he could point it where he wanted. He knew that he was being teased, but the game was fun and he was more than happy to ply it with her. He did, however have to drive. "You little devil! You are teasing me and you know it! get over hear where I can reach you!" He reached over the seat back and patted the bed. "I want to play with those pretty tits!"

With a giggle, she got up and moved the ice chest back into the sleeper and laid stomach down on the seat and began to undo his zipper. With a soft sigh, she pulled out his cock and smiled. "Hello there." She purred to him and began to make out with his cock. Stroking up and over his leg and moaned. She soon took the tip in her mouth and began to suck. He then slowly began to work his way all the way down moaning to him.

Mike first sighed then moaned as she took him in the seat while he tried to give attention to keeping the 80,000 pound rig rolling straight down the road. "Thank God for cruise control!" he said to no one in particular. When he stole glances down at her as she bobbed on his manood, it only fanned the fire of her enthusiasm, and made him all the more on fire for this amazing young woman that was his daughter. "I love you Baby! " . He had planned to play with her, and instead he was being blown while at the wheel. It was a trucker's wet dream, but in this case it was reality.

He laid his arm across her back and found the crack of her ass with his hand. He forced his hand between her thighs from behind and slid a long finger deep inside her wet passage. Pulling up her own lubricant he oiled her rose bud and began gently rubbing it with his thumb, pressing ever harder until it began to yield and grant him entrance. His thumb slipped fully inside her and then he began to massage her inner walls between his finger and thumb and was rewarded by copious ammounts of her cream, which he simply spread around as much as possible with out disengaging from her.

Back
Top Bottom