Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Caught (loneiysong and wolvenrogue)

She panted and groaned. She was not sure if he wanted her to take off her jeans. She held his head. Running her finger through his hair, she panted and rolled her eyes and bit her lip hard moaning. She loved when he sucked on her nipples. Rolling her eyes, she panted and moaned and rocked harder and faster bracing herself against him and moaned softly.

Her moaning worked at his resistance slowly eroding it and as she pressed his head into her chest, she seemed to beg for more. He got up and pulled her to the edge of the bed so her feet were on the floor, and giving in began to unbutton her skin tight jeans. He carefully pealed them down her hips and almost came on the spot when he found that she wore no panties and as he slipped them down her thighs, her pouty lips were completely bare, and smooth. "My god Elly! You are amazing !" whether the hair didnt grow, or she had been waxed, he didn't know as there was no sign of shaving.
He pulled her jeans down her legs and off, leaving her in just those insanely cute pink socks. At that moment, she was so cute he wished she was wearing pink hair ribbons. Her father dropped to his knees betwen her thighs , and gently parted her tender lips with his gnarled rough fingers, before swiping his tongue from her tight puckered rosebud all the way to her clit. She was warm, and wet, and oh so pretty pink. He circled her clit with his tongue untill it was stiff and hard.

She panted and rocked her hips forward and back moaning. Sucking on her nipples was too good. Something none of the guys ever wanted to do. She groaned as he pulled away leaving her nipples hardened and wanting more. Looking at him and panted biting her lip with a groan. She rolled her eyes. She always kept herself meticulously clean down there. It was just habit. She held his head in and rolled her eyes as he spread her lips with his fingers and ran his tongue over her. Arching her back, she gasped adn moaned to him. She panted and moaned as he coaxed her clit from its hood. Moaning and groaning, she trembled and shivered softly. He felt so good. Her pussy was so wet and swollen and aching for him.

He teased her again with the tip of his tongue making her pussy quiver. Pressing her thighs wide apart her held her soft bottom in his rough hands. He pulled her tight to his lips and drove his tongue deep inside .."Elly! Elly! you are driving me absolutely crazy his hands moved up her naked sides and took in two huge handfuls of breast . His tongue felt something. Pulling it back he asked " Have you ever been with a man?" He wasn't sure he wanted an answer. He liked the idea that she might be a virgin. She was certainly tight enough.

Rolling her eyes up, she rolled her eyes up. She panted. She had given a guy head countless times, and had even let a guy hot dog her. But for some reason, they always lost interest when she wanted them to fuck her. She panted and rocked her hips forward and back and panted as he gripped her breasts and dove his tongue in. She moaned and rolled her eyes.

"Yes, but not inside of me..." She whimpered and trembled and bit her lip. She was so horny that when he pulled away, she slipped a finger down and fingered herself and panted rocking her hips so horny.

"Daddy...daddy please...I am so horny." She whimpered her toes curling.

"OH Lord! he had hoped he wouldn't be where he was , but if he was honest it was a lie. He wanted it more than anything. "Are you sure baby girl? Really truly sure? You wont be sorry later? You are such a naughty girl. You know it wont be slow. You know I'm not small!"
He kissed his way up her slender body until his wet sticky lips met hers, and the head of his huge cock was pressing on her opening. "Now or never!, I won't stop if you say yes. You know that. I will cum hard inside you."

She panted and nodded. "Yes, yes daddy please." She panted and then wrapped her arms around him as he kissed up her body. She kissed him back tasting the muskyness that was her essence. He eased her back on the bed. Wrapping her legs around him she panted and then looked at him panting hard she rocked her hips up rubbing her swollen lips against his engorged cock.

"Yes daddy...yes please...don't stop." She whimpered digging her nails down his back and leaned back against her bed crying out for him and panted shivering. "Make me yours."

"Oh Baby! I want to" He felt like he was taking advantage of her neediness, but she was begging. Her wet soft fold felt marvelous. Before he knew what was happening his long thick cock was slowly disappearing between her thighs. "My god you are tight baby girl!" Feeling resistance, he paused. "Are you really sure? This is going to hurt! really hurt!" He waited for a response before continuing.

She panted and arched her back moaning and blushed as she felt hsi wide girth pressing in. She felt him spreading her muscles that clenched and gripped him. Rolling her eyes, she panted and bit her lip as he was spreading her and she felt so full. With a moan, she looked at him and kissed his lips. "Thank you." She blushed not sure what else to say.

"Yes, make me yours...I will be yours without complaint." Then he pushed in and she shut her eyes tightly and bit into his shoulder with a soft whimper as she felt him move through her virginity and blood rolled between them tying them together. She shivered and groaned soon the pain mingled with the pleasure and she began to grind against him with a soft moan.

He had pressed up against her then kissed her deeply. Taking his own daughter made him nervous, but it was clearly what he wanted. He kissed her sweetly before he pushed through her hymen and took her for his own. When her whimpers subsided he knew that her pain had passed and that they could begin to truly enjoy each other. He smiled at her. " I looks as if our road trip will be more fun than we planned on." he said smiling.. He couldn't wait for nights in the sleeper.

"Yes..." She panted adn then rolled her eyes up and groaned and rocked her hips up and down against him. She held him close and rocked her hips and moaned softly. She wanted to cum, so much. With the other boys she couldn't get to that point, but she knew with a man, he would be conscious of her needs.

She was making her need more evident with every passing moment he stepped up his pace but held himself back. Holding her ass in his hands he moistened two fingers in the leakage from her pussy and slowly teased her rose bud with them before pressing first one then the other inside. "Cum for me ! Cum hard for me my baby girl!. I will not stop until you ave cum twice or more."

She rolled her eyes and panted. Rolling her eyes up, she moaned and came hard and arched her hips up. God as he shoved his fingers into her asshole, her whole body seized as she came hard and panted and shivered wrapping her legs around him adn moaned softly.

"I need at least one more, one more for Daddy!" he said smiling at her as he felt her inner walls clamp down hard. He picked up the pace, and leaned down to suckle her nipples again, but much harder than before. " You are so special to me." He continued to thrust inside her. He turned and sat on the bed and pulled her into his lap, fully impaled on his hard cock.

She gasped and rolled her eyes up and howled again. She bit her lip and held his head. "Ohhh daddy I love you." She gasped as he sat up and pulled her so she sank fuly on his cock. Raising her hips, she began to buck harder and faster and rolled her eyes and moaned softly. Arching her back, she howled and shivered and came with a scream as she squirted over him.

He sighed with relief that he might finally allow himself to cum with in her. He didn't know whether she was fertile, but at that moment, he scarcely cared. If she became the mother of his child, he was prepared to love and care for the both. "I love you so much" he said. He felt her muscles continue to squeeze him, and he pushed up hard in her. His cock began to throb, and and he kissed her passionately, as he filled her with his hot seed.

She sighed and kissed him softly. "I love you too." She whispered and groaned and arched her hips as she felt him begin to pump his seed inside of her. Rolling her eyes up, she screamed in pleasure and panted and held him close and blushed and bit her lip.

"So good." She sighed softly. She leaned back panting and covered in sweat.

"Would you like to share a bath?" He asked her. A bath may have seemed strange, but being a trucker he seldom could take one, and sharing one with his daughter and new lover would be really amazing. He didn't wait for an answer but instead scooped her up and headed for the bathroom. Setting her down he started the water, put the plug in and they climbed it to relax in the warm water. He put her between his thighs and hugged her warmly as he happily played with her wet slippery breasts. "I love you so much!"

"Yes..." She sighed adn then leaned into his arms. She looked at him adn grinned wider. She yelped and giggled and held him closse and then snuggled in closer. She sat back and watched him as he started the water. She smiled adn then leaned back and put her arms up.

"I should have had men twice my age a long time ago." She laughed and shut her eyes grinning wider.

He smiled at her comment and then hugged her tightly, "well if that's true then I'm better off with a woman half my age!" he said laughing. He suddenly got a serious look. "are you able to get pregnant?" he asked. "I just think it would be incredibly cool if your were." I would so love it if I had another girl!"

He grinned and hugged her against him in the warm water. The thought that she might be pregnant, made him feel warm all over. It might have been a strange thought for a dad to have about his daughter, but he couldn't help it. He held her soft breasts in his hands and tried to imagine them full with milk and twice their size, and below them a swollen belly, full with his second daughter and at the same time his grand-daughter. For some the thought was more than evil, but for him it was pure love.

She leaned back feeling the love in his touch and wondered if she would want a child with this man. He would take care with her, and always love her no matter what. If she had his child, he would not make her feel wierd, or anything like that. She shut her eyes and kissed his chin and smiled wider.

They soaked it the water until they both got pruney toes and then he got her up and took her to his bedroom. They left wet trails down the hall and then dried each other before climbing between the covers for an afternoon nap. They curled up and slept like they hadn't slept in weeks. Just before dinner time he woke up to find his naked daughter in his arms. was this a dream? he thought for a moment and then remembered. It was no dream! it was real! He loved her in so many ways! "Hey honey" he said softly as he kissed her awake. "We have to pack the truck, and get some dinner. We are leaving in eleven hours."

She giggled as they took turns drying each other. She giggled and then moved under the big fluffy down cover as he pulled her close. With a sigh, she took his hand and put it between her legs and gave it one last thrust before she fell asleep. She fell into a deep sleep. She groaned as he kissed her awake.

"Hmmm just a bit longer." She smield adn looked at him and kissed his lips adn then leaned back and stroked his face. "Hey you." She sighed and shivered watching him.

Back
Top Bottom