Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Caught (loneiysong and wolvenrogue)

Feeling well satisfied with the situation, he held her a bit tighter . He wanted to savor the moment , because he knew that unfortunately , he was going to have to deliver a load today , which meant work. After that, he would pick up his next load and they would head off to a new destination. Initially that would be Seattle, but there they would be loaded aboard a ferry .

He kissed her neck gently and slowly slipped out of her. She seemed so relaxed and not ready to get up so he covered her in a fleece blanket before getting up and dressed. He climbed into the cab and putting the big rig in gear stared to head down the road. The cab had a strange feel to it, empty now and lonely now for the first time in many miles. It was familiar, but not pleasant. Only the thought of her snuggled in the bed behind him kept him going.

He wrapped his arm around her as she leaned against his side with her feet up on the seat. They chatted quietly while he covered half the distance to Seattle. They were just entering Montana when he let his hand drift down from cupping her breasts to her trim belly. He smiled. "I remember the first time I felt your mothers belly start to swell with you inside, and now its your belly in my hand, but there isnt much of it. You keep yourself in great shape."

He wasn't sure he had heard her right, but just the thought of what he heard made his cock twitch. "What did you say? " he asked he wanting to be sure. "You shouldn't kid around about that."

He wanted to stop the truck that moment. "You seriously want my child?! What about your job and school? Oh... He thought we could live in the truck for maybe a year but after that? I hope you are serious, because it will change everything, but I can think of anything I'd like more!" He hugged her tight and kissed her again and again.

"I love you." he hugged her tight. They still had an hour before they could stop, he pulled her into a kiss. Things would be different from here on out.

He slipped his hand beneath her shirt and cupped her breasts. Up till now they had been simply objects of pleasure, in the future though he imagined them heavy with milk, and providing the food for his daughter or would that be a grand daughter?

He massaged her nipples and kissed her once more before pulling off the highway for the night at the truck stop.

As they climbed back into the sleeper and got ready for the night Might stripped out of his clothes and stretching out patted the bed next to him. "How long do you think it will be before you can conceive, once you stop birth control? Are you as anxious as I am to get started?"

He had been right to suspect that it might change his thinking. He was now seeing her as daughter, partner, and mother of his child. Somehow the last role was most endearing to him. He leaned across her and sucked a nipple into his mouth and began to suck. It was a pleasure he had not availed himself of in quite a while. He imagined what it would be like to find milk at her breasts. As he suckled ne breast he played with his fingers at the other, taking his time and trying to maximize the effect it had on her.

Seeing how it effected her, he kept on suckling her breasts as he let his hand drift down to her cleft and tease her clit. His finger gently circled her pleasure button as he continued to suckle her with ever greater intensity. Each time he released a nipple it seemed longer and stiffer than it had been before.

She had soaked his fingers and her moans were driving him insane. Finally he slipped between her thighs and brought his hard cock to bear against her pussy slipping easily into her familiar soaked channel. He wished that the six weeks had passed and she could conceive. For now he would settle for cementing their love for on another as he lovingly slipped in and out of her beckoning womb.

All the time he was making love to her, his thoughts were for te firs time what might come of it, that she might bear him a child, some one that was uniquely theirs.. the thought filled him with passion and after a passionate kiss, he filled her with his life giving seed. He rolled her onto hischest, and fell asleep hugging her with his manhood buried deep within her.

Back
Top Bottom