Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Caught (loneiysong and wolvenrogue)

wolvenrogue

Singularity
Supporter
Mike had been to the west coast and back over the last 5 days. To his surprise his dispatcher had stopped him short, having him pick up a load in Indianapolis. and given him two days down time at home in Chicago before heading south. He hadn't been home in the better part of two weeks. He hoped his daughter was doing alright. She had been living with him for three months since her Mom went to rehab for the fourth time since they broke up. Mike didn't feel good leaving her alone, at the tender age of 18, but he was an over the road trucker and had to pay the rent and keep food on the table.

When he pulled the tractor into the driveway, he saw a strange car parked in front of the house. It made him nervous. He unlocked the front door and came in. There were lights on and dinner dishes from the night before sitting on the table. Two plates. It made him think. Was his mind playing games with him. He was tired and he knew it. He'd check things out first. Mike was a big man, 6ft 5in and 210 lbs of muscle, and covered in Tattoos. He headed up the stairs to his daughters room looking for her when He got to the top of the stairs, her door was open. Mike's jaw dropped.

Elena had been shoveling the snowy driveway from the freak snow storm. She was allowed to live with her dad as long as she kept his home clean and kept parties to a minamalistic. But she wasn't much to partying. She was doing fine, her father taught her how to make a buck stretch, how to take care, and everything a man could do. She was very independent since her mother went to rehab. However, she had not really processed what her mother had done and kept mostly to herself. With her mother, she wanted to be like her, and even imbibed a bit. Dressing all wrong for a girl her age. Now she was not sure what to do with her life.

Shoveling in a heavy jacket that was his, and jeans that hugged her frame. She was just finishing when her father pulled up. Her hood was up and she was listening to her music. Looking up over the fence, she saw his tractor pull up. She was putting the shovel back into the shed. She stood at about 5'7, had long black hair that was curled. Well, it used to be long. When her mother had the meltdown, she had a break and cut her hair short. She would have cut herself after the cut if her father hadn't come in and announced she was going to live with him. Walking into the mud room, she kicked off her large boots and stepped into her house shoes. When he walked up the stairs he would see a pristine room. She shoved her moving boxes into the closet, not expecting him to let her stay.

Elena wasn't in her room, but still he was stunned. What had become of the wild teen that had come back into his life only a month or so ago. He paused just a minute or two to look around. While she still had a few of the trappings of a little girl, this was a woman's room. A young woman, but it was neat and tidy, and as pretty a she could have made it with the resources he had given her. He was impressed. He turned to head downstairs, and as he turned toward the kitchen at the bottom of the stairs, there she was just pulling off his Carharts and standing in her tight jeans and white tank, pink socks peeking out below the jeans. He was struuck by her simple beauty. If she was made up, it was simple , and her hair, though shorter than he remembered had been brushed. His eyes were drawn to her breasts and the points of her nipples that the tank top did little to hide. He forced his eyes up to meet hers. He would need to talk with her about that some time later.

"Who are you? and what have you done with my Daughter???? You look amazing!" he said smiling at her.

She looked down at her pink socks and blushed. "I am sorry, I didn't know you were coming home today. I would have washed the dishes and cleaned the kitchen." Running a hand through her hair, she looked down at her tank top she blushed and covered her rock hard nipples. It was so cold outside so she was plenty cold. She moved to step up the stairs and looked at him and blushed softly.

"I will change and then I will make you dinner. Then we can talk." She smiled and looked at her and chuckled softly. Elena walked to her room and stepped into her closet and pulled out a t-shirt and pulled off her tank top and pulled on a bra and her shirt and blushed thinking of her father and how attractive he was. Coming out, she bounced down the stairs.

"I got some stuff to make Chicken Picatta tonight. Does that sound good?" She smiled and brought out the thigns from the pretty immaculate fridge and set it on the counter as she got everything ready.

"Just having a home cooked meal is great!" He was wondering now what had happened. If he was twenty years younger, he would be interested in dating this girl. He did his best to push the thought out of his mind. "I think I'll go get a shower before dinner." He went upstairs to the bathroom and hopped into the shower. The warm water felt great , but when he got out, the only towel was a hand towel . He went to the door and called down to his daughter. "Elena! I need a towel. " He waited inside for her to come with one.

"Alright." She called out for him. She then blushed realizing that she had not moved the dry clothes from the dryer. "Ill be right up." She blushed. She had already set the water to boil and the chicken to cook in teh cream sauce. Running out to the washroom, she pulled all the dry clothes into the hamper and moved up the stairs loving how the things were still dry.

Blushing, she realized her father was naked in the bathroom next door. Biting her lip, she got the master bathroom towel and knocked on teh door and opened it only to the point where her arm stuck in with the warm towel. "Sorry again, I was not ready for your return." She said as she waited for him to take it, then took the basket back downstairs so she could fold while waiting for everything to cook.

He took the towel from her hand and thanked her before closing the door. He dried himself before wraping himself in the towel and heading to his bedroom to dress. He slipped on some clean jeans and a tank teeshirt before heading down to the kitchen. The sleeveless shirt showed off his toned muscles, and heavily tattooed body. He came into the kitchen and looked over her shoulder into the pot. "Smells great!' he said. He wrapped a muscled forearm around her waist, and and hugged her, then kissed her on the cheek. "You will make some lucky man a vey good wife!'

She rolled her eyes. "I don't think I ever want to get married." She said and then smiled and looked at him and blushed loving the feel of strong arms around her. She reached up adn grabbed a plate and plated two pieces of chicken and a healthy dollop of angel hair and drizzled all with a cream. She smiled and then looked at him adn handed it to him. His kiss on her cheek still flamin and making her feel warm all over.

He carried his plate to the table and sat down. " I'm headed down to New Orleans and Fort Lauderdale next week. Want to ride shotgun? I'll have a weekend in each city. I'd love the company." He smiled at her as he scarfed down her cooking. 'The beaches have to be better than here, and its all on the company. " You can keep me awake, or snooze in the sleeper. its really comfy.'

"I bet you would get lots of attention in your bikini!" He smiled, knowing that she would have his attention, and hoping he would behave himself.

"Really? You mean it?" She looked up at him and smiled as she sat down with her own food and a diet coke. She had been lonely, but she didn't mind. She was actually reading books. Even had some books loaded on her tablet that her father bought her for last Christmas. But she would love to travel with him. She nodded and looked at him.

"I would love it if you are sure that I would not be a bother to you." She smiled and looked at him with a broad grin as she ate and looked at him and his nearly empty plate. "Can I get you more?"

"Yes definitely!" he said, "and I do mean it. I would love to have you travel with me. Do you think you can be packed and ready at 4am Sunday?" He smiled at her as she refilled his plate. " I have to be at the terminal to pick up my load at 5 am." He reached across the table and took her hand. Her skin was so soft. God he had missed the feeling of feminine skin. His life had been a lonely one, since his wife had moved out and taken Elena with her. He kissed her hand. "Do you know how much I have missed being with you?"

She smiled adn then looked at him. "Yea, I could be packed." She nodded. She hadn't really unpacked because she was waiting for the day that her father turned around and told her to leave. Elena was not very sure of her place in life ever since her mother went to rehab and she looked down and then nodded as she brought out her phone and put teh schedule in. When she was done, she looked at him and smiled. His hand was so strong and warm. She bit her lip and looked at him and smiled.

"No...I do not. I don't read minds." She teased lightly.

"You are all grown up, look at you! You are amazingly beautiful, you take care of yourself. I have missed so much of your life. I miss touching you. Your soft skin." He squeezed her hand. He looked in her eyes. He saw a little of her mother Laura, the way he wanted to remember her. None of the pain or abuse, just her innate beauty, the looks that first drew him. The warmth that drew him in was all there, but she was so so much sweeter. How could he be so lucky? "I am so glad you are coming with me."

She sighed adn then nodded and looked at him. "I am so happy that you are letting me come with you." She whispered as her heart raced and she bit her lip and blushed watching him. Elena felt her heart race and she nodded. But when he called her beautiful, she blushed and shook her head. "No I am not." She whispered and looked down.

"Oh but you are wrong, come with me!" he led her by the hand up the stairs to the full length mirror in her bedroom. He stood her before it. " Look! you are beautiful. Clear smooth skin." He stood behind her and ran his hands down her sides. " A figure any man would die for, long legs, and a smile full of magic. And then there is your hair" He didn't mention her large breasts and nipples that showed even through her bra, but then he knew she was aware how he felt about them. He turned her to face him. " You are the most beautiful woman I have ever known." He pulled her into a hug and it was all he could do to let her go.

She didn't look at herself in the mirror. Elena sighed adn then bit her lip and shook her head a bit. She looked at him. "I cut my hair in a melt down." She watched him. When he turned her to face him, she looked up and then leaned into the hug. "You are lying, but...thank you." She sighed adn snuggled in to him and smiled wider and shut her eyes.

He broke the hug and put his hands on her waist. "You are beautiful! I mean it! How can I convince you" He looked her up and down. His eyes kept coming back to her beautiful breasts, and hips, and lips. It started to have an effect. It was then that he knew how to prove it. " My body doesn't lie. I shouldn't do this, but you cant argue with my body." He reached out and taking her tiny hand and placed it over the prominent bulge that had formed in his jeans. "There you go. You are beautiful, no doubt about it." He held her hand there long enough she couldn't miss the effect she had on him.

She gasped and blushed and shook her head and shivered softly. Pulling her hand back she giggled shyly adn looked at him and then began stroke him. Then realizing what she was doing, she stepped back and blushed and held her hand to herself over her heart, she looked at him.

"Sorry I shouldn't." Fuck he was so huge. She wanted more. She began to be wet for him and looked down and blushed swallowing harder and the blush was now shades of purple.

"Do you believe me now?" he could see the lust in her eyes. He knew that he should just kiss her on the cheek and go to his room, but he also knew that it wasn't what he was going to do. "It won't bite" he said and took her hand again replacing it on his bulge. "You like that don't you Elena? I do" He sat down on her bed and pulled her down beside him, again placing her hand where it had been before. Her flushed face spoke volumes. He leaned down and kissed her, but this time full on the lips. "you can look if you want to sweety" he said softly. He wouldn't force her, but he wouldn't fight her either.

Biting her lip, she stepped closer and then nodded as she looked down. Sitting down beside him, she curled a leg under her. Biting her lip, she looked at him and smiled softly. She gasped as he kissed her and kissed back shutting her eyes and then looked at him and trembled. She had seen a penis before, but the thought of seeing his cock, it scared her. She bit her lip and shivered softly.

"Its up to you. I won't push you,." he kissed her softly again and layed his hand upon hers in his lap. He wanted her to know it was ok. When he parted the kiss he trailed kisses down her neck . He placed his arm around her waist, running his finger along the bare skin between her tee shirt and jeans. His cock was so hard it was about to rip his jeans. He let his hand slip beneath the back of her shirt.

Rolling her eyes up, she sighed and panted. Feeling like a virgin. Or a virgin should. She groaned and moved closer to her father. She sighed and then unzipped his pants and moved her hands into his pants and past his boxers and wrapped her hand around him gently and began to work him and moaned and sighed softly. "Bite my neck daddy...please..." She rolled her eyes panting hotly arching her back into him.

He pulled her close and nibbled at her neck as his hand moved up beneath her shirt and released her bra. He skillfully un l ipped the shoulder straps, and pulled the bra from under her shirt. Her nipples stood upand made tents in her shirt. He lay back on the bed and pulled he back with him and kissed her passionately, moaning into her lips, as he pushed her tee shirt up and rolled her nipples in his fingers.

He took her hand from his cock long enough to pullher tee shirt over her head and then began caressing and kissing her half naked form before stnding and removing his jeans and jockeys and laying nex to her on the bed.

With a soft sigh, she continued to stroke her hand. Elena shut her eyes and moaned as he stroked under her shirt. She could feel his callouses and touch and strength. She wanted to bathe in it. With a blush, she felt him unclasp her bra as her breasts sank a bit. Her breasts were full and perky, even though several boys tried to paw them into submission. With a gowl, she leaned against him. His lips soon found hers again, and she kissed back. Tongue delving between his lips, she moaned and rocked her hips forward and back against him. When he began to touch and squeeze her nipples, she rolled her eyes gasping softly.

When he moved her hand, she looked at him and gasped as her shirt was pulled off and she blushed. Covering her breasts quickly, she looked at him. However, he moved his hand underneath and began to carress her into submission. She groaned and kisse dhim back. Leaning back, she blushed and looked at him taking off everything and she leaned in close before she could get a good look at his cock. She went back to stroking him rocking her hips forward and moaned softly.

He wanted to take her jeans from her so badly he could taste it but he knew where that would lead. He loved her, but she was his daughter. He let her continue to stroke him and dry hump his thigh as he suckled her nipples. "It is ok to cum sweety." He said in a raspy voice. He was very near to cumming himself.

Back
Top Bottom