Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Twins Desire: Sisterly Love (MysticSparxman & Celebstars)

MysticSparxman

Supernova
The time was around 9:30am on a Sunday morning, and Alex knew that he was going to have a somewhat busy day ahead of him. It was why he had decided to get up earlier than usual on his day off from work. Alex got up and out of his bed and walked over to the windows in his room. Once there, he pulled open the light blue curtains and then looked outside. His lips curled up into a small smile as he saw the clear sky outside. "Hmm, looks like a good day today." He smiled before he turned on his heels and walked over to his closet. Alex pulled open the doors and looked inside for the clothes he wanted to wear today. It didn't take him too long to find what he wanted to wear. In the end, he pulled out a pair of his favorite blue jeans, his favorite long sleeved shirt and his blue jacket since he planned on heading out later.

As soon as he had his clothes, he turned and walked from his room and headed down the hallway to the bathroom at the end of the hall. Since he lived alone, he felt he had no reason to close or lock his bathroom door. Alex set his clothes down on the bathroom counter and then turned around and walked over to the shower in the left corner of the bathroom. Once there, he pulled open the glass door, reached inside and pressed the power button to turn the shower on. As the shower powered on, Alex pulled his hand back out of the shower and pulled off the pair of boxers he had gone to sleep in. He waited a few short moments for the water to reach the desired temperature before climbing into the shower and closing the glass door behind him. He stood underneath the stream of hot water and tilted his head back. A small smile formed on his lips as the hot water cascaded over his face and down his body. Alex had always been the type of person who would enjoy his showers and this really was no different. He remained in the shower for the next fifteen minutes before he eventually decided it was time to get out. He turned around and pressed the power button, turning off the shower and then he stepped out and picked up a towel off the nearby towel rack. Alex used the towel to dry himself off and as soon as he was dry, he walked over to where he had left his clothes. Once there, he got himself dressed in the clothes he had picked out for himself and then moved to step in front of the mirror on the wall. The mirror was steamed up, so Alex wiped away the steam and looked at his reflection in the mirror. He smiled as he saw his reflection. Alex stood at a height of 6'4" and because he liked to keep himself in shape, he had a slim but muscular build. He had short dark brown wavy hair and matching brown eyes. Once he had brushed his teeth, he walked out of the bathroom and headed downstairs to get himself a quick breakfast.

Once he was in the kitchen, Alex set about getting himself something for breakfast. As usual, it didn't take him too long to decide what he wanted to get for himself. He decided to get himself a bowl of cereal and a glass of orange juice, so he made his way over to a small cabinet in the kitchen and pulled it open. He reached inside and pulled out a box of cereal. Setting it down, he opened up a cabinet door just above his head and pulled out a bowl. After doing so, he closed it up and walked over to the fridge where he retrieved the milk and carton of orange juice. He picked up a glass from the sink and washed it out quickly before setting it down along with his bowl. After pulling a spoon from a nearby drawer, he poured some cereal into his bowl and some orange juice into his glass. After adding the milk to his cereal, he sat down at the kitchen table to eat his cereal. It didn't really take him too long to finish his breakfast. It took him no more than ten minutes, and as soon as he was done, he picked up his empty bowl and glass and placed them both into the sink so he could wash them up later.
He walked from the kitchen and headed back upstairs to his room. Once there, he sat down on his bed and slipped on his black and red sneakers. Of course he made sure he made his bed and once he had done, he picked up a few things from his bedside table. He picked up his cell phone, wallet, car keys and also some papers on his family history that he had been reading recently. Once he was certain he had everything he needed, he walked from his bedroom and back down the stairs. Upon reaching the bottom of the stairs, he walked out of his front door and down his garden path. Alex planned on going to the park which was only a ten minute walk from his home.

Upon reaching the park ten minutes later, Alex started to root through the papers he had been reading. He had recently celebrated his 26th birthday and had come to the conclusion that he didn't really know a lot about his family history. He was hoping he would be able to find out more about his family, which was why he had decided to investigate his family history. It was a large park that Alex had come to and one that he would often visit. He started walking along one of the many paths that went through the park, and as he read through one of the documents, he stopped paying attention to what was going on around him. As he was reading the document, he didn't realise there was a small group of joggers heading straight in his direction.

Keira enjoyed a walk in the park, it was a place where she could gather her thoughts, look for inspiration and just soak up the world around her. It had everything, the quietness, the wildlife, and even the odd loud moment such as now when a group of joggers passed her. She could hear some of the various music playing in their headphones, one piece sounded like heavy metal, another just a famous pop song which was all over the radio.

The girl had long brown hair which fell down her upper back and her left side had it combed behind an ear. On this clear day, she wore a baggy white tank top with black leggings on from the waist down matched by black boots. A long strap rested on her shoulder, so long the bag attached leaned in to her hip and thigh. It had artwork inside, designs for a company which wanted a logo for it's environmental work.

Looking ahead, the joggers soon were out of distance and left a clear path for her to walk on. Keira wasn't from this area originally and this was her first visit to this park. It was quite large and had more greenery than she had ever seen.

Turning a corner, she could see the joggers again, long ahead of her and a man near by. With the path narrowing and the group appearing to get bigger against it she could see what was going to happen. A few seconds later, Keira saw papers in the air, floating along a breeze which helped keep everyone cool on the sunny clear day. Pulling a face of anguish, she quickened her pace to see if he was OK.

As for the joggers, they just kept on running.

"Let me help you with these" the English voice said, bending down to pick up pieces of paper.

Because of how focused he was on the documents in his hands, Alex didn't see the joggers running in his direction. Of course it may have helped if he had actually been looking where he was going. Unfortunately for him, Alex had the tendency to block out everything around him whenever he was completely focused on something. The only time he actually realised the joggers were there was when they knocked into him and caused the documents in his hands to go flying everywhere.

This soon shook him from his focus, and he furrowed his brows in anger as the joggers carried on running. "Hey, you bunch of jackasses, watch where you're going!" He snapped at the joggers in an English tone, even though none of them stopped or looked back at him. Alex just sighed to himself and then shook his head as he crouched down and started picking up the pieces of paper.

It was a few short moments later that he heard a soft English voice. Alex turned to his left and smiled a little as he saw Keira bending down to pick up pieces of paper. "Oh, thanks." He smiled at her as he picked up a few more pieces of the papers he had been reading. "Some people can be so rude, you know!" He shook his head again. "Those joggers could have split and then gone around me, but no, they don't do that, do they? They see me, but they decide to go straight through me."

He picked up more of the pieces of paper before turning to Keira again. "Thanks for helping me pick these up." He smiled and motioned to the paper in his hands as well as hers. "I just go so wrapped up in reading these that I wasn't really paying attention to where I was going." He brushed a few loose strands of hair behind his ear. "Oh, my name's Alex by the way." He turned towards her and offered her his free hand in a handshake. "What's your name?"

"I'm Keira" she replied, looking to his hand with his arm outstretched. Taking it, she could feel his rough hand compared to her soft one whilst handing him the papers she had collected off the floor. "I see them quite often, they think they own the park." Taking her apple ear phones out of her ears, she collected her iPod and wrapped the wire around the device before placing it in her bag.

"What are you working on if you don't mind me asking?" Her head tilted, eyes leaning towards the written scribbles of notes. "Do you come to the park to for work? I'm looking for a bench to sit on, I like doing my work that way. Helps me in fact."

A light breeze on the sunny day made her hair blow around her face so she took a hairband out of her bag and tied her hair back in to a ponytail. "Look's like you need one to" she joked, when he pulled some hair behind his ear. Her smile was as beautiful as she was, teeth a shining white and her lips formed perfectly. Even with minimal makeup she was ravishing.

He smiled as she told him her name. "It's nice to meet you Keira," he smiled as she shook his hand. He tidied up the papers she handed back to him and then looked back over his shoulder at the joggers as they disappeared out of view. Once again, he shook his head before turning the focus of his attention back to Keria again. "Is this the only park they run around then?"

Alex started to look around for somewhere they could both sit. "There should be a bench somewhere nearby," he said as he looked around some more. "Anyway, I'm working on my family history. I've wanted to find out more about my family history for some time now and I thought this would be a good place to come. After all, it's a really nice day out today and I prefer being outside anyway." He shrugged his shoulders a little just before he looked all around for a bench for them to sit on.

It took him a few minutes, but he was eventually able to spot a bench that they could sit on. "Oh, there's a bench over there if you want to sit over there?" He pointed to a group of benches over in the far left side of the park. It was on the grass just underneath a small group of trees. "We could go and sit over there if you'd like? At least there won't be no joggers over there." He offered her a small smile, holding his documents firmly in his hands. "Anyway, what work do you have to do over here? Or is this one of those times when you've just come over to the park to relax and enjoy yourself?" He asked as he started to turn in the direction of the benches he had spotted. "If you have anything you need to do, then you shouldn't let me keep you. If you're free though, then you're more than welcome to join me." He said, smiling again.

"This is the park I mainly visit, just good to get inspiration from things around you." Once he had all the papers, she walked with him in the hope they could find somewhere to sit.

"Oh family history? Sounds exciting, how far back have you gone? 17th century? 16th?" She asked in bewilderment. Her upbringing was quite unique, she had only ever known her father, not her mother.

When he mentioned there was a bench, she looked at it and wandered over to it.

"I am a designer, some company want me to design a logo for their environmental project. I like to do these type of things out in the open rather than behind a desk."

Sitting down on the wooden structure, it looked like it had seen better days, but it didn't stop her from using it.

"If I didn't want to join you, I wouldn't be sitting here would I. Are you nervous about something? You seem awfully jittery and repetitive? Do you want some water?" Keira took a bottle out of her bag and handed it to him.

As he started making his way over to the bench with her, he looked back over his shoulder at her as he thought over her question. "Oh, I did start off going back to the 17th century and it was really interesting, but it wasn't quite what I was looking for, even though it is really fun to go so far back in my family history as I get to find out things about my family that I never really knew before." He reached the bench a few short moments later and set his documents down.

He sat down and accepted the water bottle that she handed to him. A small smile formed on his face as he popped open the water bottle and took a small sip. As he set it back down just beside his papers, he turned his attention back to Keira once more. "Uhh...thanks for the water." He offered her a small smile. "I guess you could say I am nervous about something." He looked back down at his documents and picked one up.

Alex took a deep breath as he looked back at Keira again. "I'm a little nervous because if these documents are anything to go by..." He trailed off as he took another deep breath. "I'm supposed to have a sister about a year or two younger than me. I'm not quite sure where she lives yet, but it says here that her mother originally lived in Ohio before she moved to this country just over twenty years ago." He looked back down at the piece of paper in his hand and sighed softly to himself.

It was rather strange to her when he mentioned having a sister that moved here with her mother over twenty years ago from Ohio, because she did just that. Looking at him, she didn't know what to do or say, but from her point of view, she didn't even have a brother. It was just coincidence and she wasn't going to tell him about it because it would only give him false hope, thinking he found his sister.

"Oh right, you want to meet her then?" Keira asked, pulling out her own work, a large sketch pad and pencil with a half drawn marking in the centre. She had thought many things about what type of symbol or sign would demonstrate that of environmental work, but nothing came to mind as of yet.

"I don't have any siblings myself, always liked growing up on my own, made me independent I think." She gave him a smile, crossing her legs, allowing the sketch pad to sit up more rightly.

With an idea in her head, she started to draw something up.

Alex looked up from his documents for just a moment and was quick to nod his head in response to her question. "Of course I'd want to meet her if I could find her. I just wonder if she would want to meet me too.....and even if she knows about me." The last part of his sentence came out as more of a whisper as he glanced at the documents once more. "I hope she would want to meet me if I can find out who she is and where she lives. There's just so much I'd want to ask her though. I don't think I'd know where to start."

He watched her with her sketch pad for a few moments as she started to sketch something. Alex found himself thinking about what she had said for a long moment. "I don't have any other siblings either....apart from the sister I'm trying to find." He offered her a small smile as he picked up the bottle of water she had given him. Alex popped open the cap and then raised the bottle to his lips to take a small swig of water. "You know I have nothing against anyone who liked growing up on their own, but I have to admit that I would have liked growing up with a sibling more. It's just that you have that bond with a sibling....and it's a bond you don't really have with anyone else." He spoke in a softer tone as he looked in her direction. "Well that's what I think anyway." He said, shrugging his shoulders a little.

Breathing in deeply through his nose, he let out a long and slow breath as he set one of the documents down on the table in front of him. "I know you said you don't have any siblings, but have you ever wondered what it would be like if you did have any siblings?" He asked, unable to hide his curiosity. "I've always wondered myself, and now I wonder even more now I know there's the possibility I really do have a sister out there somewhere." He sighed a little to himself before running a hand through his hair. "Anyway, have you got an idea for your project?" He motioned to her sketch pad she was working on.

"I suppose I have wondered what it would be like. If I think about it now, maybe share clothes, get in to the fights they have. Compete for parents attention, it seems more trouble than anything" she smiled. "But seriously, having someone fight your corner would be nice. I would rather a sister than a brother thought. As I said, to share clothes." Finishing with her joking matter.

"I think I am going to do a waterfall, it's something powerful, unstoppable and yet one of the best natural wonders there are. It should be a good design for their company I think. I have a presentation in a few days, hopefully they like it or I will be forced to draw something else, or maybe worse....be fired!" Keira seemed very laid back, she seemed careless, taking whatever life threw at her.

A drop of water fell on top of the exact spot he had just drawn, then another, and another until showers fell above her. In their conversation they hadn't noticed the clouds above getting grey and darker. "Agh!" She yelped in a girly voice, closing the pad and holding it above her head. She dashed for a nearby tree which was suitable enough shelter for now.

"Don't stay in it you will get ill" she shouted to him. A sudden laughter came over her, "Isn't it great? So unexpected!" Watching the bench they sat on, it became soaked with water as did the surrounding area. Everyone else in the park was going in different directions searching for the nearest shelter.

Alex listened as Keira told him what she thought it would be like to have a sibling. He couldn't help but nod his head in agreement, mainly because he had imagined it to be exactly the same way. "You know that's how I imagined what it would be like to have a sibling. I mean I imagine there would be some downsides to having a sibling, but at the same time, I think the good points would outweigh the bad ones." He smiled softly. "I don't know if I would want to share clothes though." He said, smiling and laughing a little bit.

When the first drop of water fell, Alex didn't pay it much attention as he had been focused on his documents way too much. It was only when the skies opened a few short moments later that he finally decided to make a move. "Oh, this is just great." He muttered to himself as he quickly scooped up all of his documents. Alex pulled open his jacket and slid his hand with the documents into his jacket. As soon as he had done this, he turned on his heel and rushed over to the tree where Keira had taken shelter.

He leaned back against the tree and then turned his attention back to Keira again. A big smile tugged at his lips. "I suppose it is a bit unexpected, isn't it? You know this is why I never listen to the weather forecast each morning. After all, I'm certain the weather forecast certainly didn't predict this sudden rainfall." He laughed and shook his head as he pulled the documents out from his jacket. "It's funny how a bit of rain causes everyone to scatter, isn't it?" He grinned a little as he looked around, noticing everyone running off to find shelter from the rain.

"So you really think there's the possibility you could get fired if the people at your work don't like your designs? That's a bit harsh, isn't it?" He was relieved to see that his documents hadn't got wet. They certainly wouldn't have been easy to replace if he had got them wet. "What are you going to do about your project now? Are you going to wait for it to stop raining? Or are you going to finish it under this tree?"

"I don't think them weathermen know anything really" she laughed, with a roar of thunder sounding perfectly straight after, almost as if it was laughing at her joke. "I could get fired, they pay me for a design, if they don't like it they can just get someone else. Just the business really. Not much you can do about it." Looking at his documents, she was glad they weren't destroyed. As for Keira's work, well it had a few spots on it, it would have to dry, but she could at least draw in other sections.

Listening to him speak about continuing under the tree, she smiled, it was very spontaneous of him, which she liked. "You know, why don't we just pack our things, I'll take you for a bit of lunch? It isn't a date though!" She pointed at him, her index finger near his face. It was at this point where she truly looked at him, looked at him properly in a gaze, going over his features. He was quite a handsome man.

Little did the girl now know was her cheeks were blushing, which would have signaled to him right away that she liked him. "Um..what are we doing?" She seemed confused, putting her drawings back in to her bag and making her sure her jacket was on properly to avoid the weather. "Lunch? Maybe it was a bad idea" Yep, Keira liked him, and just made it even more obvious.

Scratching the back of her head, she felt so awkward now.

He laughed and nodded his head in agreement in regards to what she had said about the weathermen. "You know you're probably right," he chuckled just as the roar of thunder could be heard just above them. "That sounds like quite the risky business to work for." he said as he looked back in her direction. "I know it might be something you enjoy, but would you not like a job where you wouldn't have to worry about getting a paycheck based on whether your bosses like your design." He spoke in something of a serious tone before he directed his attention back up to the darkened sky above them.

Alex turned his attention back to her as he thought over her suggestion to go for a bit of lunch. His lips curled up into something of a small smile as he soon found himself nodding his head. "I could definitely go for a bit of lunch, even if it isn't a date." He added with a somewhat cheeky grin on his face. "If this lunch goes well, then I'd certainly be open to making our next lunch date, a well.....date." Of course he was teasing her even though there was a part of him that was being serious.

The smile on his face only seemed to widen as he saw her blushing. It was as she was blushing that he came to realise just how cute she seemed to look. As she slipped her drawings into her bag, Alex pushed his documents further into his jacket and then zipped it right up. "We're going out for lunch, so no backsies." He laughed again as he saw how cute and embarrassed she seemed to feel. "So, do you have a good place in mind for lunch?"

"It does sound bad doesn't it" Keira realizing that her job was't indeed safe, but she didn't know where else she could find a job for her specific skill. "Of course I would like something more permanent, I just don't know really." She trailed off that conversation by not saying anything else on the matter.

"Great!" Her face looked pleased at him, the quirky girl turning her chin up at the sky and seeing nothing but dark clouds. A dirty grey colour wasn't appealing at all, making her miss the sunshine already.

"I love pizza, we should go get some, not much in to all the fancy restaurants you know. Plus look at me, I never put on weight" she smiled, her thighs looked slim, almost as though you could put one hand around it.

"Lets go! Quickly!" She ran out from the cover of the tree, wanting to get out of the park as fast as possible to a place of shelter where she could eat. "Wooohoo!" Keira shouted.

Alex nodded his head in agreement with her question. "Yeah, well it certainly isn't good, I know that much." He looked at her for a moment, seemingly thinking something over. "You're an artist, right? You need something permanent that utilizes your skill." He rubbed his chin with his thumb and his finger for a moment. "I might just have a friend of a friend who knows someone who might be looking for someone like you. It might even be better than where you are already."

His eyes turned to her as she spoke of loving pizza. As she spoke of never putting on weight, he noticed her body properly for the first time. Smiling back at her, he nodded his head in agreement. "I never would have guessed you are a lover of pizza just by looking at you. I am curious as to what pizza you love most though." He spoke in something of a teasing tone as he said this to her. Of course he loved pizza, but luckily for him, he happened to be a rather active person.

He glanced up at the sky one more time before he watched Keira run out from the cover of the tree. Alex made sure that his documents were secure and dry inside of his jacket. Once he was sure they were fine, he came out from under the tree and then started to run to catch up with her. It didn't take him too long to catch her, and when he did, he started to run beside her. "You know I've not met many girls who actually enjoy pizza." he offered her a small smile as they ran together. "So, are you going to tell me where we're going for pizza?" He asked, becoming curious once again. He knew of quite a few pizza places in town, so he was looking forward to finding out which one Keira was taking him to.

Running through the rain, the woman lead the man out of the park and back in to the space of tall buildings and vehicles passing down the road. Pausing for breath, her hands were on her knees. Keira may have been slim, but it didn't mean she had stamina. "I know this place, its a small family business, not one of these big chains. They have been there longer than I have been alive!" Finding shelter under a bus stop, they would need the public transport to travel as it was not with in walking distance.

Thankfully a bus was approaching them meaning the wait wasn't long. Paying the fare, Keira took a seat and then moved over to the window side so he could join her. "So who is this friend of a friend who may know someone? What type of artwork is it? Do you know?" Brushing her long fingers through her hair, it was soaked and getting frizzy.

After a ten minute journey which seemed more like two minutes because they were talking so much, Keira took the gentleman off at the bus stop and just stood there. When the big vehicle moved out of the way, a little restaurant was opposite on the other side of the road. "You will not eat a better pizza here I promise, and you will find out I love the meat feast they do!"

Alex was a little surprised at just how quick the time seemed to go as he talked with Keira on the bus. He didn't even know where they were going, so had no idea when they were supposed to be getting off the bus. Still, he couldn't help but enjoy the conversation that they shared on the bus. He was surprised that they were able to find so many things to talk about in the ten minutes they spent on the bus.

He was quick to get up and follow her off the bus. He stood beside her as the bus moved out of the way. Alex clasped his hands behind his back as he looked up at the little restaurant on the other side of the road. As he stood and looked up at the little restaurant, it took just a few moments for him to realise the place as one he had passed by many times before. Even though he had passed by the place a number of times before, he had never been inside it. Now that's not to say he was never tempted, but it was just something he was never able to get around to. Turning his attention back to her again, he flashed her a small smile. "You know I've passed by this place more times than I can remember, but I've never been inside it. I should also add that I love meat feast pizza, so it's going to be fun to find out how good it is here."

Once the road was clear, Alex crossed the road with Keira and then headed towards the little restuarant. Once they were there, he pushed open the door and held it open for her. Alex stepped into the restaurant behind her and let the door close behind them. A waiter approached them seconds after the pair had entered. The female waiter greeted them with a small smile before leading them over to a free booth in the far left corner of the little restaurant. There was already a menu at their table as the waitress disappeared shortly after the pair had been settled into their seats. Alex picked up the menu before handing it to Keira. After handing her the menu, he leaned back into his seat. "You wanted to know about this friend of a friend I have who knows someone who might be able to help you, right?"

Back
Top Bottom