Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

cravings || m/f search (MAJOR edit 04/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lady vri

mack daddy
Looking for some cravings to be fulfilled. If none of this appeals to you, then please check out my regular request thread here.

I’m not gonna copy/paste everything from my regular request thread (feel free to read it if you want), so here’s my list of “likes/dislikes” in a nutshell; it’s more complicated than this but these guidelines will keep me from eating you alive if/when you contact me. This f-list will also tell you my hard noes. I'm more than happy to discuss anything else.

What I am looking for:
  • Developed characters
  • Strong posts
  • Fun partners
  • Input from partners
  • Long term only

What I am not looking for:

At last, we get to what I am looking for! I've tried to break these down by category/genre, but this is still a work in progress so bear with me. Some have more detail than others, not going to post full plots/ideas here but feel free to inquire via PM.

Modern
Something based on the movie Eastern Promises (totally willing to play Nikolai)

Fandom
Game of Thrones

Historical Fiction
Felt like this needed to be here for clarification! Now I'm not going to demand that you have a degree in the period of history that we (potentially) will be writing in together, but obviously you have to have a basic understanding or else the entire idea falls apart. Since I have several historical periods that I'd like to explore, there ought to be enough interest for a couple additional role plays. I'll edit this thread when I have enough.

Also, hint hint, but these role plays will focus more on plot than smut... Not that there won't be smut. Oh yes, there will be smut. Lovely, sexy, steamy smut... But plot first.

Feudal Japan
Hundred Year War
War of the Roses
Scotland's War for Independence (think Braveheart)
Ancient Egypt/Rome/Greece
The Crusades (think Kingdom of Heaven)
Viking Era
Napoleonic War (War and Peace premise)
Charlemagne's Conquest of Europe
Tudor England

Do not post here because I might not see it. Please PM me. I rp in threads and PMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom