Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Price Of Credit(Homer & Sweetone)

Homer

Meteorite
Lucas leaned back in his chair, his eyes never leaving the sheet of paper in his hand, or should I say sheets. The credit card bill in his hand spanned four pages, but it was the last page that held his attention, the outstanding balance, in big bold type $4365.87.

He had only given his daughter the credit card a month ago, yet in that short time she had been on a spending spree like it was going out of fashion. Running a hand through his hair he scanned the bill one more time, clothes, jewellery more clothes. He could find nothing on the list that he considered a necessity.

Ever since his wife had passed two years ago he had tried to teach his daughter to be responsible, treated her like an adult instead of a teenager, trusting her to make the right decisions. The bill in his hand proved that his trust had been misplaced.

Reaching for the phone he punched in the number on the bill, half an hour later, after being passed from department to department he finally hung up safe in the knowledge that the card had been cancelled.

Leaning back into his chair once more Lucas braced himself for the coming storm, his daughter was out shopping at this very moment, any moment now she was going to discover her line of credit had vanished. Soon after that she would be home and Lucas tried to prepare himself for the coming conflict.

Zoey was mad as she drove home her card had been cut up right in fromt of her face, "i think dad is being hard on me" she said to herself as she got home. She walked into the door with bags of clothes and stuff, she knew she was about to het yelled at and prepared herself.

Lucas heard Zoey's car pull into the driveway, groaning as he peered out the window watching her gather up another collection of bags. Marching into the hallway he was waiting for her the instant she opened the door.

"Care to explain this" he barked at his daughter as he thrust the credit card bill into her face, "Do you even know how much you've spent".

"sorry dad i guess i have a problem it wont happen agian" she said giving him her little girl fave that he always loved. She knew she was out of line when she spent alot on clothes. "i just wanted to update my style" she said

Lucas tried to hold onto his anger but her little girl routine dissolved much of it, just as it always had. His daughter could charm the birds from the trees when she put her mind to it and he could not stay mad at her for long.

"I realise your growing up Zoey, That you need new clothes" he said his voice having lost much of it's bark "But still, $4500 on clothes is a bit much don't you think" he added as he took the bags out of her hands and set them aside.

"But I'm willing to give you a chance to prove me wrong" he stated as he picked up a solitary bag and handed it back to her. "Show me what you bought, put this outfit on and if I think its worth the money, I'll let you keep it".

She smiled when she heard her dad go soft she knew she was wrong but she didnt want him to yell at her. But when she looked in the bag it had bra and panties and a light see through tanktop, she looked embarseed and nodded. "uhhh ok dad" she said and went to go put the clothes on, it was a nice lacey black bra and matching panties and walked out to show his dad.

Lucas poured himself a drink while he waited for Zoey to return, the anger he had felt towards his daughter had dissipated but was now directed towards himself. He had intended to read her the riot act the second she got home, drag her kicking and screaming back to the store if need be to get a refund.

He promised himself he would find fault with her outfit, find some reason to convince her to take it all back.

Looking up as he heard her return he froze, his eyes almost bulged out of her head as he stared at her. It was as if his sweet little girl had suddenly been replaced by a sexy young women.

She stood before him in nothing but a sultry pair of panties and a bra to match, the tank top she wore did nothing to conceal her underwear nor protect her modesty.

He sat silently for an eternity, shifting uncomfortablely as he felt the first surges of arousal as he stared at her. He rose from his seat hoping she wouldn't notice the bulge growing in his crotch, slowly he circled her his eyes roaming over her youthful body from all angles.

"Well....that is definitely...a new look for you" he stuttered as he finally came to rest in front of her once more, "I hardly think the tanktop is appropriate, you might as well not be wearing it at all".

He forced himself to look away from her, turn his back to her as he returned to his seat, " In fact, just take it off" he called over his shoulder.

She took it off and stood there naked in the bar room and looked emabressed. She didnt mean to make him so mad she just wanted to look a little growen up.

Lucas reached for his glass as he took his seat, he gave her I few moments to remove her top before focusing his attention back upon her. The whiskey glass slipped through his fingers as his eyes fell upon his naked daughter.

His hand came up shielding his eyes, trying to block the sight before him, yet the image of his naked daughter was already burned into his brain.

"I meant the tanktop, Zoey" he gasped as he peeked through the gaps between his fingers "Just the tanktop".

He had felt guilty at the arousal he had felt at the sight of her before in her underwear, her nudity only added fuel to that fire. Silently he prayed that embarrassment would drive her from the room, secretly he whished she would remain exactly as she was.

"oh sorry" she said and but the bra and panties back on and sat on the single person couch and waited to see what her father was going to make her do next.

Back
Top Bottom