Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jenna's Jealousy (HeavenSundered & WilyRiley)

I draw in a sharp gasp as the thin membrane which represents my virginity is permanently torn by the tip of your cock, the pain causing my pussy to squeeze around it tightly. It doesn't actually hurt that much, but the pain is all concentrated in one small, very delicate area, so it's definitely something that I can feel.

However, it's more than offset by the incredible friction against my sopping wet inner walls, and the increasingly powerful sensation of fullness inside of me is simply unlike anything else! "Uuuuunnnnnggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!" I finally let out a deep, drawn out moan, made to sound slightly even raspier thanks to the fact that you're still applying a good deal of pressure on my throat with the collar.

The way that my vaginal canal immediately tightens back up when you pull back only to be spread against when you thrust as its forced to take on the shape of the strap-on is absolutely exhilarating. At first, I'm practically paralyzed in a daze of excitement and new sensations. My upper body snaps back forward suddenly when you release the leash, and I end up still on all fours but with my head hanging low, forehead pressed against the floor.

I can partially see you behind me through my own legs, more specifically I can see your thighs moving as you rock back and forth. I can also make out the sexy sounds of your breathing and the little noises you make as you fuck me, all of which contributes to driving me wild. When you grab my hips, I finally regain some control of my body and soon start bucking back against you eagerly and almost impatiently, my moans and squeals clearly growing more desperate.

"Ooooohhhhhhh...ooohh fuck Jen...GAWWWDD IT'S SO DEEP!!" I growl animalistically through gritted teeth as you bottom out into me, the hot flesh of your hips and thighs pressed firmly against me. "NnnnyyYYYAAAAHHHH!!!" I squeal loudly when you suddenly sneak a thumb into my asshole, causing my whole body to twitch and tense up as a thrilling jolt of ecstasy ravages through it. It's overwhelming to say the least, but I'm already in love with the feeling of having both of my holes penetrated at once, the way that the thin wall between them is being touched and pushed from both sides nearly making me gush on the spot.

"UUUNNNGGGHHHHH IT'S SO GOOD!! Fuck my slutty holes Jen, fuck me, FUCK ME, I'M CU- UUUNNNNNNNGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Already reaching my limit within just a few minutes, my back arches down low and my feet kick wildly against the floor as my holes convulse uncontrollably around your finger and the strap on, my cum spraying all over your legs and the hardwood until there's a considerable puddle and I'm left as a panting, quivering mess.

"UUUNNNGGGHHHHH IT'S SO GOOD!! Fuck my slutty holes Jen, fuck me, FUCK ME, I'M CU- UUUNNNNNNNGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

I groan at just the sound of your words, feeling the warm liquid as it sprays out from between your thighs. I can tell it's intense, just by how forcibly your asshole and pussy are gripping me. I slow down, but keep fucking that dripping cunt. Every time I plunge back in, more wetness spurting out against my thighs. Watching my little sister squirt as I fuck her from behind is the sexiest think I've ever seen.

I keep going until it passes, just easing in and out of you. I can tell when it passes, your body quivering as you try to catch your breath. I know you must be feeling a little spent, but I need to build your stamina, and that means pushing you. Without a word I slide that thick cock from your pussy, feeling it desperately trying to hold on as I do, which just gets me even more excited.

Bending over I spread those ass cheeks again, taking a good look at that newly fucked pussy, before sliding my tongue up against it. Just the smell is enough to drive me wild, but the taste of my little sisters cum pushes me over the edge. I hungrily dive in to your folds, sliding my tongue inside of you and sucking to pull as much cum as I can into my mouth. "Fuck my little whore tastes good."

I give one last slurp, loving the feeling of you squirming on my tongue. I sit on my ass behind you, flicking that swollen clit as I center myself on the floor. I can't help but notice how that pink cock is just glistening with your wetness. "Turn around baby. Get over here and straddle this cock. You're not done cumming for me yet."

I kick my legs out as soon as you turn, planting my feet on the ground as I bend my knees, stroking my dick in anticipation.

My breathing is loud and shallow as I start to come down from my high, causing my butt to bounce up and down slightly while smaller pulses of pleasure continue to spread through me. I can hardly believe what you just did to me or how you're able to make me feel, but I feel completely smitten.

I wonder what you're up to when you decide to spread my ass open, only to get the answer two seconds later when the burning hot touch of your tongue against my quivering pussy makes me yelp sharply. I twitch hard from the pleasure, which almost feels like it's too much for my tender pussy that hasn't recovered from the world-shattering orgasm yet.

Instinctively, I squirm to try relieving the excess of pleasure by moving my cunt away from your greedy tongue, but you follow and keep eating me out with a vengeance. I squirm and squeal like a bat out of hell until you finally stop just short of making me cum again!

"EEEIII!! Ooooohhhh gawd you bitch!" I exclaim, half giggling half yelping as you tease my clit, keeping me in limbo just near the edge.

I don't move for a few seconds, and at first I actually think that I literally can't, but finally I force myself to snap out of it and I'm able to turn around towards you, still on all fours. You look so fucking hot, stroking your pink cock that's still glazed with my spit and my juices, and the hungry look in your pretty eyes just makes me melt.

I crawl on to you like some kind of feral little animal in heat until I'm straddling your hips, my face pressing aggressively into yours as I throw my hands around your neck and kiss you sloppily, occasionally sucking on your beautiful lips or licking all around your mouth.

"Mmmmhhh...mmmmm...mmmmggghhhh! I'll cum as many times as you want..." I reach down to grab your cock, guiding it into the entrance to my burning hot pussy. A long, raspy moan escapes my throat as I slowly lower myself on it until my ass is resting against your thighs, your huge cock fully impaled into me. I shiver and breathe hard against your face, my pussy still so sensitive that I'm quivering from the tremendous tingling and pressure that feels like some murky area between pleasure and agony.

"Oh gawwwd Jen...fuck it's so big, oh fuck!! I can feel it in my tummy..." I whisper, sliding my hand back up over my mound and lower stomach.

I watch as my delicious sister crawls up on my lap, licking my lips, tasting your hot cum still stuck to my face. I accept your kisses with nips and licks of my own. Those pouty lips drive me crazy, and I feel that in knowing this you know how to push me over the edge.

"Mmmmhhh...mmmmm...mmmmggghhhh! I'll cum as many times as you want..."

I smile at you, watching as you guide that cock right back into that sopping pussy. I wish I could reach up and grab those sexy little nipple piercings, but I know that would be too much pain for even me to inflict on you. Just watching them is enough to make me moan as you slide down. The mixture of just cumming and having your cherry popped must be more than a little agonizing, but I know my little whore loves it.

"Oh gawwwd Jen...fuck it's so big, oh fuck!! I can feel it in my tummy..."

"Good." I swat your hand away, not wanting you to ruin the amazing view I have. "Spread your knees apart a little more you dirty little slut. Let your sister watch as you ride her big cock."

I thrust upwards a little, pushing you to start moving on me. "You better get my dick covered in your cum, don't think it's not going in that sweet little asshole tonight."

I twitch slightly when you slap my hand away from my belly, which in turn causes me to give out a small moan as your huge cock stirs deep inside of me. I'm happy to spread my legs wider for you, though, which I do as soon as you ask me. You draw another cute moan out of me with your little upwards thrust, and I get the message to start riding you. My pussy tightens a bit just at the mention of you actually fucking my tiny little ass with that huge beast, and I wonder if it's even possible, but it just sounds so hot and taboo that I can't help but feel excited to try.

Bending my legs and the knees, I start to bounce up and down your cock slowly, throwing my head back in ecstasy as it rubs every inch of my burning hot cunt. I'm only moving up and down a few inches at first, but as I get more accustomed to this new position, I start to bounce higher and faster, getting an intense thrill from the sensation of being impaled on your hard cock. After a couple of minutes, I figure out a few minor adjustments that I can make, gyrating my hips back and forth at just the right time to make the head of your cock pound my g-spot on its way in, and that's when I really let loose and go crazy.

With one hand still wrapped around the back of your neck, I run my other hand through my own hair, grabbing a big fistful of it on the back of my head as I frantically fuck myself on your cock. The only thing louder than the sounds of my ass smacking against your thighs is my squealing and moaning as I cum again almost instantly, showering you with more of my juices. This time, though, as soon as I'm done trembling with ecstasy, I pick right back up where I left off, riding you hard even though my pussy is so crazily sensitive that it nearly feels like torture.

Maybe that's why my next orgasm is so insane, even huger than my last ones, to the point where I might seem like I'm having a seizure while squirting uncontrollably some more until I finally collapse against you, my face resting in the curve between your shoulder and neck.

"Ooohhhhh m-m-m-mmmmgghhhh g-g-g-ggggghhhgghhhhhhh!!" I try to speak, but all I can do is stutter and moan incoherently, my brain totally scrambled my the overload of sexual gratification and excitement.

Back
Top Bottom