Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jenna's Jealousy (HeavenSundered & WilyRiley)

I'm just putting the finishes touches on the french toast as you walk in, sprinkling on some powdered sugar and delicately arranging some strawberry and banana around the sides of the plates. My face lights up when I hear your voice and I twirl around to face you, giving you a quick once-over with my eyes. Yep, you're still gorgeous as always.

"Not as yummy as you," I respond to your compliment about the food, my smile turning a little more playful as I make my way over to you. You're a bit taller than me to begin with, and the high stool that you're sitting on at the bar means that I've got to get up all the way on my tiptoes to give you a long, slow and passionate kiss.

"Love you," I murmur softly before skipping back to the counter to finish setting up breakfast. I place the plates and utensils on the bar, then bring over the coffee (I've already made yours the way you like it), and finally the syrup if you want any on your french toast.

When it's all ready, I hop up on the stool next to you, but rather than touching my plate, I'm pretty much just staring at you expectantly, waiting for you to taste. I've always tried to impress you, but since yesterday night, that longing inside of me seems to have grown even stronger, so I really hope that you like what I prepared.

That kiss just melts me, reaffirming that I have you. Those pouty little lips driving me wild, and I decide I do not want to wake up a single morning without being able to press up against them. I hear you murmur that you love me, and I wonder if maybe you mean it in a different way now. Not wanting to push the subject at the moment I let it go as you skip back behind the counter.

I know you're waiting for me, and it looks delicious, but the first thing I go for is the coffee. I can tell it's driving you nuts, so I give in and grab the syrup quickly pouring it over the french toast. I cut a corner off with the fork and place it in my mouth, and as always its delicious. "Fucking awesome baby girl, thank you."

I dig in, taking sips of coffee between bites. Occasionally I reach over and put my hand on your thigh for a moment before going back in for another bite. I need to touch you, I need you to know that I'm there. I've brought out the submissive for you, and in doing that I know you'll need constant reassurance.

"So, I'm thinking we'll leave in about an hour to get you pierced. I wont get to play with those crazy sexy nips for a while, but it'll be worth it in the long run." I wink at you and go to finish the last bite on my plate. Swallowing it down before leaning back with my coffee in hand, taking small sips here and there, just relaxing with my beautiful sister. "So, how do you feel? Is my girl still happy with the idea of being mine?"

I clap my hands happily and breathe a sigh of relief when you finally dig in and approve of my cooking. I get started on my own plate after that, smiling sweetly at you every time you touch my thigh, feeling incredibly privileged every time you give me attention.

I haven't forgotten that I promised to get my nipples pierced today, and while I'm still somewhat nervous about it, I feel more confident about it than when we first discussed it. Of course, it's also a little sad that you won't be able to play with my nipples until they heal properly, but I'm sure that won't stop us from having all the fun we want.

"So, how do you feel? Is my girl still happy with the idea of being mine?"

My eyes dip down for a second as I use my hand to tuck my hair behind my right ear, then I turn towards you and nod my head while biting the middle of my lower lip slightly, my eyes brimming with love and adoration. I hop down from my stool and give you a big long hug, squeezing you tightly.

After letting you go, I go about clearing the bar and tidying up the kitchen for a few minutes.

"So, what do you wanna do until we leave?"

I smile at the sweet little nod you give me, the love in your eyes beaming through. I watch as you tidy up, content just sitting and drinking my coffee for the moment. I can't get over your ass in those shorts though, watching as you hop around the kitchen.

"So, what do you wanna do until we leave?"

"You have too much energy in the morning, did you know that?"

My coffee is gone and I hop off the stool. moving in the kitchen alongside you. I rinse out the cup and place it in the dishwasher, turning to look at you. You're back is turned toward me, working on putting something away. I slowly slink up behind you, pressing my body up against you. I reach up, pulling your hair from the right side of your neck and over your back before leaning in and nipping at that soft sensitive flesh at your nape.

I take a somewhat rough bite as my hand moves around your body, sliding over your collar bone and up around your neck, squeezing gently. My other hand moves down into those shorts, rubbing against that beautiful slit through your underwear. My lips move to your ear, tongue trailing over the lobe and up over the ridge. "We don't have time for what I want to do, spread those legs for me a little more."

My grip tightens up around your neck until you comply, loosening only slightly when I'm satisfied. "Maybe if I'm lucky though, I get can my little whore to cum real quick right here in the kitchen. Make you cum in these little panties."

"You have too much energy in the morning, did you know that?"

"Yep, I did know that!" I chime back as I finish up putting everything back in its place.

I don't really notice you sneaking close until I feel your sensuous curves right up against my back and feel your breath on the nape of my neck as you lean in. I close my eyes and take a deep breath before yelping a bit when you suddenly bite me and go from tender to rough at the drop of a hat. I like you both ways, and I like surprises, so your unpredictability is charming to me.

I arch my back as you take me by the neck and pin my hips against the counter, making me feel vulnerable and reminding me that I'm your little slut to do with as you please. Shutting my eyes and leaning my head back, I moan deeply while your hand snakes its way down my shorts and you tease my earlobe with your hot tongue, instantly getting me going.

"But then I'll have to change..." I protest weekly, not spreading my legs right away. You tighten down progressively on your grip around my neck while rubbing me through my panties, and you can feel the fabric moistening at a very fast rate indeed. I don't think I've ever been choked before, but feeling your hand around my throat is most definitely doing something for me right now.

"Nnnghh...don't be so rough..." I whisper innocently as I place my palms on the counter top, my breathing and heart rate already starting to go up a bit.

"Nnnghh...don't be so rough..."

"You're fucking talking too much."

My hand moves from your throat, and up to your mouth pushing down hard to smother any further words. Your legs are still not far enough apart, and I kick them out with my own feet. It's fairly easy to get them to spread with a little bit of force, seeing as how we're standing on the tile floor in the kitchen.

My hips push into you harder, making sure you are right up against the counter and unable to squirm. My fingers pick up their pace, I can feel the wetness build up and it just pushed me to go a little hard. The circles are firm and fast against your sweet little bundle of nerves. I'm not determined to make you cum for no other reason then you pissed me off. "Mmm I know what will help."

I lean in again, right up against your ear, my upper body pressed up against your back. I know how much you like it when I talk to you, my words seem to get you off as much as my fingers and mouth. "You better fucking cum for me you dirty whore. You're mine remember. I own this cunt, and every other inch of your body. Now stop being a stubborn little slut, and fucking cum for your big sister."

"Mmmmpphhhnnggghh!!" I try to complain when you cover my mouth, but of course I can't get a word out. You're so convincing and sexy when you dominate me, and you've already got my entire body all atingle, especially my clit which you're working relentlessly though the thin fabric of my panties.

It's almost embarrassing how soaked I am when not even a minute has gone by yet, and it only gets worse when you pin me harder against the counter and start talking dirty to me, right up into my ear. You've got such a filthy mouth, but I just can't get enough of hearing you admonish me and call me names.

I moan with increasing loudness into your palm and start gyrating my hips around slightly as your fingers keep circling my clit, never letting up for a second. It's like the polar opposite of yesterday when you purposely drew my climaxes out and toyed with me, this time it's like you've challenged yourself to see how quick you can make me succumb to you.

I hardly manage to last about two and a half minutes before my muscles tense up and I buck my body hard against you, my juices soaking through the crotch of my panties as my knees buckle and I cum fast but hard.

I almost feel like I've just been violated for your enjoyment, but obviously I enjoyed it very much myself. I feel a little spent right after, but not exhausted like yesterday after we fucked for much longer, so I'll probably be back to my energetic self in a few minutes. As I enjoy my post-orgasmic sensation of euphoria, I lift one hand off the counter, reaching up and around to cup the back of your head gently while slowly grinding my ass against you and cooing contentedly.

I keep working you until I feel that sweet body beneath me tighten up. I continue to slowly rub you until your short little orgasm subsides, loving the way your body jerks against me. When I feel you coming down I removed my hands from your shorts, still staying pressed up against you. I know you may not understand some of the things I do. or why I do them, but I need you to be content in my complete adoration of you.

Your hand reaches back and pressed up gently against the back of my head as you start to rub that sweet little ass up against me. I finally pull my hand from your mouth, stroking your cheek lovingly before pulling back entirely. "Good girl."

I back up a little and spin you around, so proud of how well you've handled everything I've thrown at you. I push up against you again, this time gently. One hand runs up into your hair as the other reaches around to cup that perfect little bottom. I know after something like that you need some affection, and I lean in for a deep passionate kiss, parting those pouty lips with my tongue.

I can't help but fall into it, spending more than a few minutes in a deep liplock with my gorgeous sister before finally pulling away. "Mmm you're perfect."

I run my thumb across that bottom lip before finally stepping away and taking a look at the clock between eating and our intimate kitchen time we've managed to waste an hour. "Time to go baby girl. Go grab your stuff and I'll meet you at the car."

My purse and keys are already on the floor by the front door from yesterday, and I move to pick them up before heading outside. I unlock the car, pulling open the door and hopping in the driver seat before starting the engine. It hums to life and I roll the windows down, it's a gorgeous day. A great day to go get my sisters nipple pierced, the thought of which makes me chuckle a little bit. I'm still in a little bit of disbelief that this happening, that my sweet Allison is actually mine. Of course I am reminded that you as I can smell that sweet little pussy on the tips of my fingers.

I remain completely docile as you spin me around move in to kiss me, this time with tenderness and passion which contrasts to the rougher manner in which you just handles me. Accepting it eagerly, I allow my lips to part when your tongue pokes against them, and soon my own tongue comes out to mingle.

I slip my arms over your shoulders and around the back of your neck as we have a rather romantic little makeout session that's got my heart fluttering happily in my chest. You just make me feel so incredible, I don't know how I've survived without this for so long.

"Mmm you're perfect."

"Nuh-uh, you are," I counter, scrunching up my nose a bit before nuzzling it against yours. Licking my plump lips clean of our mixed saliva, I run upstairs to fetch my black Guess purse, which is the one that I usually use day to day, mostly just switching it up for special occasions. I consider changing my underwear, but eventually decide not too, wanting to keep feeling naughty. Running back downstairs, I slip on my black strappy sandals before heading out to join you in the car.

"I'm all wet and sticky down there, by the way, I hope you're happy." I say dryly, giving you a look as I jokingly pretend to be annoyed with you.

""I'm all wet and sticky down there, by the way, I hope you're happy."

"Incredibly happy. I want you to always be wet around me."

I smile at you before backing out the driveway and heading out of the neighborhood. The tattoo parlor we're going to is downtown, which is only about a 15 minute drive. Thankfully I know the guy that works there and he will be find with my signing as my little sisters guardian to get her piercings done. The saturday traffic isn't bad, everything moving at a steady pace as we make our way onto the highway.

"By the way, how's that little asshole feeling today?" I ask playfully, but there is some concern mixed in. I do like causing you pain, but I never want it to effect your everyday life. I know it may still be a little sore, but I haven't seen you limping and that gives me hope that you're doing alright.

I move to exit off the highway, wondering if you're getting more nervous the closer that we get. It's no matter though, we're already over halfway there and I'm not turning around at this point. We pass two lights before I turn into a parking lot, the tattoo parlor right in front of us now. The pink neon light in the window is flashing 'Open' and I turn off the car and step out onto the pavement, waiting for you to follow.

I move to the door and hold it open for you, the girl behind the counter beams as she sees me step inside. "Well look what the cat dragged in."

I feel my stomach curl on itself, Tara...the reason I knew that the coffee table would hold my sisters weight. She's tall and lean, bright pink hair that is shaggily cut to her shoulders. There's no doubt that she's pretty, and absolutely nothing like the 16 year old girl who is also in the room. I smile and laugh a little nervously as I approach the counter. "Tara, this is my sister Allison."

"Well you're just as adorable as you are in your pictures, So anyway, how are you. I've missed you."

I clear my throat nervously, not really having been prepared for this, and it's not like I can introduce my own sister as my girlfriend. "Fine. So um, we're here to get my sis pierced. I already talked to Doug, he knows we're coming."

Tara raises her eyes, looking over at the preppy little blonde with the guess bag as thought I must be joking. "I'm assuming bellybutton?"

"Could you just get Doug please?"

Tara pouts a little, but listens...heading into the back room. I turn to look at you, smiling nervously. I don't know what to say, or how you might be feeling. I know you can be fairly jealous at times, and with everything so new and still somewhat unstable I'm not sure what to expect.

"By the way, how's that little asshole feeling today?"

I recognize that you're checking in on me without wanting to make it overtly obvious, which I definitely appreciate, and I'm quick to reassure you that there's no cause for concern.

"It's okay, a little sore..." I giggle a bit bashfully, recalling how you drilled into it with three whole fingers last night, "but nothing serious. I'm tougher than I look!"

Everything's all well and good until we set foot in the tattoo parlor that you selected for me. Immediately, I'm a bit suspicious of the warm welcome that you receive from the receptionist or whatever she is. After last night, I can confidently assert that you don't have any tattoos or piercings other than the ones in your ears, so how come this Tara chick is so familiar with you? She doesn't go to our school and she's not in your circle of friends either.

I wave at Tara halfheartedly as you introduce me, at which point she calls me adorable in what I perceive to be the worst way - like you'd say about a baby or a puppy or something, not an adult - before promptly ignoring me and focusing on you. And now you're not being yourself...I've never seen you act all nervous just from carrying on a casual conversation with someone.

Observing Tara more closely, the puzzle begins to come together. She's tall, fit, pretty, and she's got the whole alternative punk thing going for her. And while I've never consciously been attracted to girls before yesterday happened, it's no secret that you have been for a while, so it's all becoming clear now. You seem pretty desperate to get rid of her, so she finally goes away to get Doug.

Now, if there was any doubt left in my mind, you pretty much confirm my suspicions with that uneasy smile. All sorts of questions and scenarios start running through my head. Why bring me here out of all the possible tattoo parlors? Did you want to check if you could get back with this Tara bitch instead of me? Or maybe you want to invite her over when I'm not home or invite yourself to her place? I'm so stupid. I know how you are, was I really naive enough to think you'd change all of a sudden just for me?

I cross my arms over my stomach and fidget my fingers over my elbows, suddenly not feeling so special anymore. The dismay on my face is pretty blatant as I glance at you, then back at the door. "You know, maybe this isn't such a good idea..." I start, taking a step back and getting ready to turn as anger and indignation rise up within me.

"You know, maybe this isn't such a good idea..."

Shit. I had a feeling this would be your reaction. Not only are you only 16 but you also just gave yourself to me, in more ways than one. I know I have no interest in Tara, I ended that over three months ago because she wasn't at all what I wanted. Honestly I had forgotten that she worked here, and it certainly wasn't planned. "Hey, c'mon."

I gently grab you by the arm and lead you into the bathroom, thankfully it's only meant for one person at a time and I can lock the door behind us. I feel a little panicked and unsure of how to approach this situation. "I forgot that she worked here Allison, and I haven't seen her months."

I turn to the sink and flip on the water, hoping that the rushing liquid will muffle our conversation. "You're what I want, but I can't broadcast that to the world because your my sister." I take a deep breath, moving in a little closer to you and lowering my voice. "Yes, I've been with other people. Yes, I've been with Tara. NONE of them compare to you, you are everything I ever wanted."

I hope you can sense my sincerity, but I also understand jealousy is a hard think to cope with, obviosuly I snapped over my jealousy with you and your boyfriend. "We can go if you want. That's not a problem. Whatever you need baby girl."

If you didn't stop me, I'd know that you don't care enough, so the fact that you did is at least something. I don't fight you as you guide me into the bathroom, but I'm clearly still upset, turning my back to you and sniffling, struggling to hold back tears.

Still, I listen to what you're saying, and when you put it that way, it's true that it doesn't sound like such a big deal. My imagination might have gotten a bit carried away with conspiracy theories...and you sound pretty sincere, although you are better at lying than I am.

Ultimately, I want to believe you so badly that I do. Now I feel twice as foolish and ashamed of myself for behaving like an immature kid and stirring up drama over nothing, so I finally lose the battle against my tears and they start rolling down my cheeks.

"No...I'm sorry..." I say, sniffling again as I get some paper towels out of the dispenser on the wall to wipe my tears. "I should have trusted you...I'm so stupid. I don't even deserve you."

I can't stand that you're crying, and I don't fault you for it. What we have and what we've gone through it pretty intense...and your experiencing a lot of new things for the first time. I come over to you, wrapping my arms around your shoulders and pulling you close to me.

""I should have trusted you...I'm so stupid. I don't even deserve you."

I kiss the top of your head, squeezing your small frame against me. "You deserve me baby girl. I don't want anyone else." There's a knock on the door, and it's probably Tara making sure everything is okay. "You take a minute, decide what you want to do and I'll be waiting outside."

I give you one more kiss to the head and step out of the bathroom, sure enough Tara is standing there. "Cold feet?"

"She's fine, just needed a minute."

I move around her, not liking how close she's standing to me. "So, why haven't I heard from you Jenna?"

I sigh, not really wanting to get into this right now. I am far more concerned with the fact that my little sister was so upset that she is doing nothing short of annoy me. "Tara, we went over this. I'm not doing this now. Go back behind the counter and leave me the fuck alone."

The pink haired girls face scrunches up, obviously not too happy with being blown off. Still, this is a place of business, and she can't risk her job by getting into it with me right now. I let out a frustrated sigh, leaning up against the wall next to the bathroom door, waiting for you to emerge.

Your attempts to comfort me are fairly successful, and I can't help but feel better when you wrap your arms around me and pull me close. You could have just gotten pissed at me for being jealous and paranoid over nothing - that's probably what I would have done in your shoes - but instead you're so good to me. How could I have doubted you?

I take a few moments to collect myself after you leave, splashing a bit of cold water on my face before drying it off along with my tears. My eyes are just a little red and puffy, but not too bad, hopefully no one will notice or ask questions.

Just as I reach for the doorknob, I can hear the tail end of your exchange with Tara, which clearly did not go particularly well, although I'm not sure what it was about. I wait a few seconds before opening the door and stepping our of the bathroom, giving you a quizzical look as I wonder if everything is alright.

I watch as you walk out, giving me a quizzical look. I shake my head, silently letting you know that you don't need to worry about it. Tara is once again in the back, but Doug has emerged. Giving the pair a smile he holds up a finger, asking the pair to give him a minute, before shuffling through some papers on the desk.

With a nod in his direction I turn back to you, taking in the sight of that gorgeous little body. I can't believe how much you turn me on. Part of me just want to toss you on the counter and bury my face between those legs right now, let them watch as I make my sister moan for me, but I'm able to resist.

"Did you still want to do this baby girl?" My voice is low, just above a whisper, as I give you a cute a little sideways smile. "I still think my gorgeous little slut would look amazing with those perfect little nipple pierced."

Noticing the guy by the desk, who I can only assume is Doug, a shiver of anxiety but also excitement creeps up my spine as it dawns on me that I'm really about to have somebody poke a hole through my nipples. I catch the look that you're giving me with your sultry eyes, perfectly accentuated by your eyeliner, and I can pretty much guess what you're thinking. I can't help but smile a bit as I glance down bashfully, and it just reaffirms that I want to make you happy and do this for you.

Rolling my eyes back up at you, I part my lips just enough to quickly flick my tongue at you rather suggestively when I'm sure that nobody else is looking, simultaneously assuring you that I'm ready and giving you a bit more to think about until we get home. I just love the idea of being the object of your desire, and I'm also getting a good bit of devious satisfaction at teasing you when I know you can't do anything about it...especially because I expect to be dealt with appropriately when you finally get me alone.

Expecting you to follow, I walk over to the desk as Doug seems to be finished whatever he was doing, likely preparing the form that you'll need to sign and whatnot. I've got mixed feelings about it. On one hand, I like the idea of needing you to sign for me, since it reinforces the notion that I belong to you and that you're in charge of caring for me and keeping me safe, but on the other hand it makes me feel like a kid, and I do find that oh-so-annoying at times! I feel like an adult, and I wish I could just be treated that way, but whatever, it's not a big deal.

I give Doug a sheepish "Hi," as I reach the desk and stand on the other side from him, griping the edge of it with both hands. I figure he seems nice enough...

I notice your little teasing and decide to let you have your fun with me. Mainly because there is nothing I can do about it at the moment, but also because we'll be alone again...and I'll be keeping tabs on all your little teasing actions. I follow as you move towards the counter, watching that cute little ass as you do.

Doug smiles as you come on over. "Hey. Step in back and we'll talk about what you're looking for."

He waves us both into the back, taking us into his room. A giant black chair used for both tattooing and piercing sits in the middle. Everything looks sterile and clean, which is why I decided to bring you here. Only the best for my little whore.

"What's she looking to get?"

Doug smiles at you, but speaks to me instead. Since I'll be signing the paperwork, and handing over the cash...I get to call the shot.

"Nipples. Both of them. Not hoops, bars."

The older man raises an eyebrow and smiles, obviously a little excited that he's going to get to see the cute little blonde girls tits. Of course he's a professional, and knows that Allison is underage, so he keeps his lewd comments to himself.

"Sounds good. I'm going to need you to take off your shirt and hop in the chair."

I follow Doug into the back of the tattoo parlor, which is of course where all of the action happens, glancing behind me to make sure that you're not far behind. I'm glad that Doug has his own separate room and that I don't need to do this in the middle of the parlor, even though I didn't notice any other clients around at the moment.

Again, I feel a bit conflicted about the fact that Doug asks you what I'm getting done instead of asking me...but when I hear you say it, I realize that I probably would have stuttered or mumbled like an idiot if I tried to tell a a grown man whom I've never met before that I want him to pierce my nipples. So yeah, definitely better that you're taking the reins on this.

Funnily enough, the mortifying situation with the pizza boy yesterday has actually left me a lot more prepared to bare my breasts in front of Doug, which is like one hundred times less embarrassing. I pull my short tank top over my head without much hesitation, handing it over to you to keep a hold of. My nipples are already partially erect just from the anticipation, and the air conditioning seems to be on pretty high in here, so they only keep hardening.

Blushing a little, I smile apologetically at you and Doug before settling into the chair, making sure to brush all of my hair back behind my shoulders so that it won't get in the way.

I take a deep breath, trying to build up my courage as I look at Doug. "I don't have to...look while you do it, do I?"

Seeing those perky little tits again makes my stomach turn, still having a hard time believing that they're. At the same time, you're here for me, and that turns me on even more. Doug is admiring them as well, but being a professional, he puts his mind right back into business, examining your pink little nubs as you settle into the chair.

"I don't have to...look while you do it, do I?"

"No, not at all. I will tell you though, you have perfect nipples for something like this. They're going to look great."

I smirk triumphantly, remembering me saying the same thing to you. It only validates what I said, and as you know...I love being right. Dough turns to put his gloves on, having already set the jewelry aside. With another fluid movement he pulls the needle up, leaning over your left nipple, and giving it a little squeeze to make sure it's hard enough.

"Alright, you ready? One...two..." Doug never says three, just slides the needle through leaving it there as he turns to grab the jewelry. I can't deny that it's sexy as fuck, but I'm doing my best to hid my lustful expressions towards my own 16 year old sister. "Time to get the bar in."

A few smooth movements of his hands and the bar is on place, both balls screwed into place. The needle is gone, and the sight of just that one pierced nipple has me wet.

"Ready for the other one?"

I give out a thin little nervous laugh when Doug tell me that my nipples are perfect to get piercings, but I guess I should take that as a good thing. Glancing over at you, I can tell that you're getting increasingly excited as the big moment approaches, while I'm getting more and more anxious.

My palms are already a little moist as I firmly grip the leather armrests, bracing myself as best I can while Doug counts down. Leaning my head back and taking a deep breath, I clench my eyes tight and wait for the three count, only to feel the precise sting of the terrifyingly large needle instead. It feels really hot - although bearable - at first, but then the real pain starts to sink in after a second or two.

My body tenses up really hard and I hold my breath as searing white pain shoots through my sensitive nipple. "NnnnnnNNNNGGGHHHHHH..." I groan through gritted teeth as I stretch my legs and cross my ankles together, trying really hard to keep my upper body still, terrified that I might accidentally twitch and have my nipple torn off or something!

The whole ordeal only takes less than a minute, but it feels like forever, and I don't exhale until the bar is finally in place. "OOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!" I finally allow myself to scream, letting it all out at once.

The stainless steel piercing feels cold and alien inside of my burning, throbbing nipple, which of course continues to sting like an absolute bitch. My chest heaves up and down as I draw heavy breaths and open my tear-filled eyes, locking them on to you without even daring to look down at my nipple. Reaching my left hand out towards you, I close and open my fingers quickly like a baby asking for her teddy bear, begging you to come hold my hand while I get the other side done.

I'm sure I must seem like the biggest pussy ever, but I don't even care right now, I just want my big sis to hold my hand.

I see that hand reach out and I instantly move to take it in my my own. I crouch down so that I'm more on your level looking into those beautiful eyes. Doug is busy getting the next needle ready and I quickly mouth I love you baby girl as I give a squeeze to your hand. I can't deny that IO'm turned on, but being there for you and making you feel better is far more important in this moment.

"Here we go. One...two..."

Its the same exact process, and it's more than apparent Doug is good at what he does. Getting in and out as quickly as possible. With a grunt he gets to his feet, mentioning something about grabbing some paperwork and aftercare items before heading out of the room. I take the opportunity to lean in and place a firm kiss on your forehead.

"They look so fucking sexy Allison. You're such a good girl."

The second piercing goes down pretty similarly to the first, except this time I'm squeezing your hand as hard as I can instead of one of the arm rests, and I feel a little bit better having you close enough though I scream about just as loud as the first time when it'd done.

I finally collapse into the chair after Doug screws the balls on to the bar and steps outside, feeling as exhausted as if I'd just climbed a mountain or something. I sit there panting for a bit with my eyes still shut, though I give you a faint little smile to let you know I'll be alright.

After recovering a bit and knowing that the worst is behind me even though my nipples are still in a considerable amount of pain, I'm excited to actually see how they look, so I hop out of the chair excitedly to look at my reflection through the large mirror on one of the walls.

"Whoaa..." I think out loud, shocked that this is actually real and at how badass I look. Tentatively, I reach up to stroke the tip of my index along the ball on the outer side of my right nipple, which makes me suddenly cringe in anguish. "Okay...to soon!" I squeak meekly as I ball my hands up tightly.

"So...worth it, you think?" I ask, turning back towards you with a weary but genuine smile. I know that you already said that they look fucking sexy, but I wouldn't mind hearing it a few more times after what I just put myself through!

I can't help but stare at your beautiful breasts with those sexy piercings along with you as you look in the mirror. I shake my head at you as you think it might be a good idea to touch one of the small balls. I can tell you like the way you look though, and that makes happy. It would be a shame if you were disappointed in how they turned out, when they did nothing short of turn me on.

"So...worth it, you think?"

I know what you're doing and I raise an eyebrow at you. My little whore fishing for compliments. "I already told you Allison."

It's then that Dough shuffled back in handing me some papers to sign, and giving you a small bottle of lotion. I read over the documents and sign as he walks you through how to clean and care for your new piercings. I can only hope you're listening, as they are now your responsibility. I hand over the cash and paperwork and Doug wishes us good luck.

I hand you your tank top and wait for you to put it on, knowing it might be a bit uncomfortable, before heading back out in to lobby of the parlor. Tara is still MIA and I couldn't be more thankful for that. I hold the door open for you and head to the car, hoping in the drivers seat and firing up the engine. "I think I'm going to get some Starbucks or something, you down?"

"I already told you Allison."

I shrug innocently, like I'm completely oblivious to what that raised eyebrow of yours is trying to imply.

Turning my attention back to Doug when he returns, I accept the bottle of lotion and pay close attention as he explains what I need to do to make sure that my piercings heal properly and don't get infected. I've pretty much forgotten that I'm still topless, but I don't mind anymore. He was really nice and professional, which I really do appreciate a lot.

"Okay, will do. And thanks...sorry about the screaming, it's not your fault...just a little sensitive, you know?"

After thanking him, I put my top back on and follow you outside. My nipples are still burning pretty bad, but my tank top doesn't really make it worse, there's not much difference with or without it.

We get to the car, and your idea to get some Starbucks sounds pretty genius to me, even though I might be a little hyper after a second coffee.

"Your treat?" I ask tentatively, checking for your reaction through the corner of my eye.

Back
Top Bottom