Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jenna's Jealousy (HeavenSundered & WilyRiley)

I smile at your bashfulness regarding the squirting, but say nothing as I head down the hallway. In a few minutes I emerge again, looking over to see you happily eating pizza on the couch. I grab a slice for myself and take a seat next to you. I wonder how long after you're done eating that you'll start to get that itch again. It had always been one of my favorite things to learn about a girl, and I had learned a while ago that I needed a toy with a high sex drive to keep up with my needs.

I reach for the remote on the side table, pulling up the guide and switching it some B rated horror flick that's come on. The sun is starting to set outside, and my mind wanders back to all the dirty things I just did with my little sister. I reach over an brush your hair back behind your shoulder, giving me a much better view of those perfectly pert little tits.

"Feeling better now that you have some food in you?" I take another bite of my pizza and turn back towards the TV. "Tomorrow I'm going to take you downtown. I think those little nipples need some jewelry." I look over to see your reaction at my comment, wanting to see if my slutty little sister likes the idea of getting pierced.

When you join me on the couch and brush my hair back, I feel completely content, probably more than I've ever felt before. Who knew that I could be so comfortable sitting naked next to my big sister while we share some pizza right after having shared so much more. If someone had told me that this would happen before it did, I would have thought it was the silliest thing in the world. And yet here we are.

"Mhhmm, I was famished," I answer when you ask me if I'm feeling better. I figure we're just going to take it easy now like we'd planned to before things happened - wonderful things - but then I almost choke on my pizza when I hear what you want to do tomorrow. I glance over at you nervously, trying to determine if you're just kidding, but you seem pretty serious.

"M-My nipples?" I ask, my voice thin like a little child's as I look rather dumbfounded. Nipple piercings are certainly not something that I've ever considered. I mean, the idea of them actually seems quite sexy and dangerous, but I couldn't really pull that off, could I? But goddamn it, there's something about you wanting me to do it that just makes it so compelling and difficult to resist, despite my initial reservations.

"I dunno..." My voice trails off as I lightly flick my thumb over my left nipple, thinking about it some more. "You really think I'd look good with my nips pierced?" I still don't sound entirely convinced yet. "And what if mom and dad find out? Oh my god they'd flip so hard...I think my life would be over."

I laugh a little as you flick your left nipple in consideration, chewing my pizza as the next few questions come falling from your lips. I wait until I'm done chewing before turning to look at you again.

"I think you would look incredible with those pink little nipples pierced, plus it would give me something fun to tug on." I take the last bite of the crust, brushing the crumbs off my hands before settling back down into the couch. "Mom and Dad won't find out, you'll just have to be smart about wearing a thicker bra when they're around."

I reach over and tug at the nipple you flicking, rolling it gently between my thumb and forefinger. They're already perfect, but the thought of a metal bar through them and knowing that you did it for me...well that would be an incredible turn on. I keep playing with it for a few more moments before releasing my grip, loving that I can now just play with you whenever I want. "I wont lie it's going to hurt, but I have a feeling you might actually like that."

I smirk at you before turning back towards the TV to let you think some more, even though that naked body is incredibly tempting to touch. I know you're eating though, and I need you to have energy.

I nibble on my lower lip while you address my concerns one by one, thinking everything over some more. It does seem very appealing to do something special like that for you, even more so if seeing me with my nipples pierced will be a turn on for you, and worst case scenario, I could always take the piercings out and the holes would close back up in a few weeks if I ever decided I didn't want them anymore.

The pain aspect is a little scary. I'm not so sure that I'll enjoy that part of it, since it seems quite a bit different than some spanking or hair pulling, but knowing that you'll be there with me when it happens makes me feel braver. I take some more time to think about it, letting you play with my nipple a bit while I get back to eating my second slice of pizza.

When I'm finished, I set my plate on the table and lay down next to you with my head resting in your lap and my knees pulled up near my chest. "Alright, I'll do it for you," I say softly as I settle into a comfortable position, enjoying the heat of your thighs. I start to pay some attention to the movie, but it's just one of your typical slasher films, so it's more about the kills and the scares than any actual plot.

Even though horror movies are my favorite genre, I'm still a bit of a scaredy-cat, so I jump or squeal every time something frightening happens.

I smile happily as you agree to getting pierced for me, picturing you naked with those shiny studs protruding from those wonderful nipples is amazing. You eat your second slice of pizza, after which you curl up in my lap, your head resting on my thighs. I gently pet your head, running my fingers through that long dirty blonde hair.

Every time you jump a laugh a little. You're so adorable right now it's hard to believe how naughty you can be. "Roll onto your back, you can keep watching the movie."

As soon as you turn my one hand will start to idly explore your exposed body. Trailing down your chest and to your stomach. I trace around your belly button before moving my hand back up and carefully tracing around each of your breasts. I can't believe your mine, every little inch I touch is perfect. "Spread your legs, I don't want them closed around me."

My hand keeps dancing around your skin, up your neck and finally back into your hair. "You're such a good girl Allison."

I thought that hanging out together and watching a few movies in our pajamas would be a perfectly fun night, but this is so much better, definitely exceeding all expectations I could have had. I love your compulsion to keep touching me all over, it makes me feel like the prettiest and luckiest girl in the world. I can only imagine how many guys and girls wished that they could be in my place right now. But you belong to me now, just like I belong to you.

I gladly roll over on to my back and spread my legs at your behest, flashing you a sweet little smile in appreciating for telling me again how good I am before turning my head back towards the television.

"Hey sis...would you sleep with me tonight?" I ask as if it's the most innocent request in the world. "I always have nightmares after these kinds of movies, but I'm sure I won't if you're holding me..."

"Of course I will."

I was already planning on spending the night with you, knowing that you would probably need it after such an intense experience anyway. I glance from the TV back to your body, following from your knees down to those spread legs.

The movie ends about an hour later and the credits start rolling down the screen. I'm starting to get a little tired, at least of watching TV. The movie had plenty of jump scares to keep me awake though, and every time I found myself bored my hands would just wander your body.

"Let's head upstairs. I'll put the pizza up, you go to my bedroom. In the top drawer there's a pair of panties I want you to put on. They're red and right on top."

I wait until you get up before I start on clean up. The panties is actually a thong, the front is see through red lace, and the back is made up of a string of beads. They're extremely pleasurable to wear, and I think they'll look amazing on you. I head up the stairs, turning off the lights as I head up. Finally I reach my bedroom door, stepping inside I find myself extremely excited to see my little sister again. Even though I've only been away from you for a few minutes.

Content that you agreed to spend the night with me, I'm able to enjoy the rest of the movie as well as your nimble hands roaming over my naked body which helps to make the experience all the more fun and unique. When the movie ends, it's not that late yet so I'm not really sleepy, but I'm glad to mix things up and do something than watch TV for a while. Especially now that we've opened up so many more options between us!

I've got no problem following your suggestion of going up to your room. In fact, I'm totally excited to do it, already wondering what you'll surprise me with this time as I make my way upstairs. Opening the drawer that you directed me towards, I find the red thong and snatch it up, taking a closer look at it. It's super sexy and kinky looking with the back part being a string of beads, I've never seen or even heard of something like it before.

I'm curious what it'll feel like, so I slip it on quickly like you told me to do, pulling it snugly into place. It doesn't feel that much different than a regular thong when I'm just standing still, but when I take a few steps around the room, that's when I feel the difference as the beads shift and massage my butt crack, feeling especially naughty and pleasurable against my rosebud. I've instantly become a fan, I'll have to get myself a pair at some point!

When you join me, I try to strike my best supermodel pose for you, looking fierce with my hands on my hips as I shake my hair back. I manage to hold it for a couple of seconds before giggling at my own silliness and doing a quick twirl to show off my backside with the beaded string buried in my crack.

"Hopefully these look as good on me as they feel!"

I'm more than pleased when I walk in my room, my sexy sister posing in naughty underwear for me. I watch you twirl and I bite my lower lip. You get me so turned on its unbelievable. "I see you like them."

I move into the room and shut the door behind me, not feeling very sleepy anymore. I walk over to, circling around before stopping back in front of you. I reach up with both hands and cup your breasts, squeezing them together as my thumbs run over your nipples. "Get on the bed. All fours, ass facing me."

I release your breasts, giving the right one a slap before you go to take your position. Once up on the bed I grab a hold of that thong, pulling the beads upwards along your ass crack, and then reaching below I tug them back down. It's missing something though, and with a thigh I spread those ass cheeks apart, spitting down on the bead that's currently pressed up against that tight little asshole.

I tug the beads again and the slide with a bit more ease. "I think my little slut sister needs me to play with that tight little asshole before bed, don't you agree?"

I push my chest out slightly as you come closer and cup my breasts so that you can play with them some more. I'm really glad that you enjoy touching them so much even though they're not as big or spectacular as yours, since it's something that I'm a little self-conscious about. I bring my own hands up to caress your arms lightly while you grope me until you tell me what you want next.

I hop up on your bed like an excited puppy, getting into position on my hands and knees right in the middle of it. You make me twitch with a sudden and slightly strange jolt of pleasure when you start sliding the beads up and down my ass crack, and then you get me purring softly when you keep going after spitting to make the beads slide more freely.

It feels lightly ticklish having the little beads rubbing over my asshole, which makes me squirm a bit, but it also feels undeniably good. I've never really considered that my rear entrance could be fun to play with before, but you're showing me that apparently it can be, so I'm not opposed to keep going, especially since you've already got me all hot and bothered again.

"Mmhmm!" I agree with you, gyrating my butt for you a bit while I get down on my forearms instead of my hands, raising my backside nice and high for you. "Ohh yeahhh...that feels really good..." I murmur as you continue to play with the beads, already getting my pussy quite wet.

I smile as you shake your little ass for me, slowly pulling those beads back and forth. I continue until that wet spot in our panties has grown so much I can't tell where it ends. I love teasing my little slut sister, and it brings me joy to watch you squirm. With a smooth motion I tug the thing down over hips. I leave them on you though, as they're what you're going to be wearing to bed. "Reach back, spread those ass cheeks." I give you ass a loving smack while I wait, watching as you open up and reveal that sexy little rosebud to me.

I wait a minute or two, just looking at my little fuck toy spread open for me. Once I see you start to squirm in anticipation I move in, running my tongue from your sweet little slit and up to that tight little virgin asshole. I swirl my tongue around the opening, feeling it contract and release as I lap at it. Eventually I delve my tongue into that tight little hole, getting as much spit as I can into you.

With my tongue buried in your ass I slide one finger into that silky cunt, curling it up inside of you in order to pull as much of your juices as I can onto my fingers. I pull my mouth away, watching how your body responding to the new sensations. With a smooth motion I remove my finger from inside you pussy and pull it up to you asshole which is now covered in my spit. I place the tip right on the opening, adding a bit of pressure, enough to where the very tip is just barely inside of you. "Show me how much you want it little whore, back that little asshole up onto my finger."

Between your expert teasing and my raging horny teenage hormones, it's not long before I'm soaking wet again, pleading for you to give me more with my cute little moans. I give you a playful growl when you slap my ass, and then happily reach my hands back to spread my ass for you like I did earlier on the couch, leaving myself with only my shoulder and the side of my face pressed against the bed.

The teasing with the beads has left my asshole all tingly and excited, and I just can't wait for you to touch me there. However, you draw it out so long that I get a little bit restless and stretch the middle finger from my right hand far enough to touch the pink area just next to my rosebud, making myself twitch a and squirm a little while I wait for you.

That seems to be your queue, and before I know it I'm squealing and giggling excitedly as your deft tongue is all over and even inside my asshole! It feels so wonderful that it's almost overwhelming, causing me to dig my fingers into my butt cheeks and spread them as wide as I possibly can for you while I keep crying out in pleasure. When I feel your finger sliding inside my sopping wet cunt while your tongue insistently prods my back door, I feel like I'm going mad, moaning like a shameless slut as I bite down hard on your bed sheets.

When you pull away, I whine softly and start gyrating my ass up and down slightly, my little pink rosebud begging you to come back as it puckers adorably for you. You place the finger that you just pulled out of my pussy against my other opening, and I don't even wait for you to finish your sentence before eagerly pushing my ass back on it, hungrily swallowing it up into my tight anal canal.

"Uuuuunnnnnnngggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" The most drawn out moan escapes my lips as I continue biting down on the sheets, now drooling into them while your finger slides deeper and deeper into me. The feeling of my virgin sphincter being stretched is driving me positively insane, and knowing how naughty and taboo this is on top of it has my pussy just dripping and pulsating with excitement.

"Ooooohhhhhh gawwwwwd Jen it feels so fucking goooood!!" I release the sheets from my mouth just long enough to cry out as I slowly rock my body forward, only to push it back immediately after so that I'm slowly fucking myself in the ass with your finger. "Oooohhh gawd, ohhh gawd, it feels so good in my ass, oohhh gawwd I'm such a dirty slut!! Fuck meeeee!!!"

I watch that little pink asshole swallow my finger as you back onto it, elated that my little sister is an eager little whore when it comes to all her holes. I let out my own groan when you start to fuck yourself with my index finder. It's so incredibly hot I don't even know what to do with you.

"Oooohhh gawd, ohhh gawd, it feels so good in my ass, oohhh gawwd I'm such a dirty slut!! Fuck meeeee!!!"

I snarl a little as I move up to my knees to get some leverage, I have plenty toys in my drawer to use on you, but tonight is all about easing my little sister in. I put my free hand against your ass, stopping you from fucking my hand, letting you feel the pressure as not just one but two fingers dip into your tight little ass. I can feel it stretch and try to accommodate. "You stay fucking still, understand?"

With that I slam those three fingers deep inside, not waiting for you to adjust before pulling back and slamming them in again. Your ass jiggles as my knuckles reach your skin, and I keep going, speeding up but keeping the same force behind each thrust.Every through thrusts I spit down onto my hand, wanting to hear that lewd squishing sound each time I slam into you.

"Mmm I hope you like this you little whore, I have lost of plans for this tight little asshole of yours."

I whine a little bit when you put your hand on my butt to stop me from pushing back on your finger and I try to do it anyways, but I'm unable to overpower you.

"Nnnghh, Jen, come o-" I swallow my words and gasp deeply as I feel my asshole suddenly being stretched far wider by two more fingers, for a total of three. One finger was pretty much a breeze, but three is quite literally a stretch and I scream out in pain as you force them in. My body's instincts cause my muscles to contract as soon as it starts to hurt, so my sphincter clamps down tightly against your fingers while they're going in, making it an even tighter and more painful fit.

"AAAIIIIIEEEEE! AAAAAAAIIIIIIEEEEEEEE JEN IT HURTS!! AAAAAAIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE IT'S TOO MUCH!! TOO MUCH!!!" I shriek desperately as you slam your fingers in without mercy, the added spit helping a little only to make them slide in a little more easily, but it doesn't stop my asshole from stinging badly from being so stretched out.

The really fucked up thing is that despite my screaming, despite how much it hurts and despite the fact that tears are starting to stream from my eyes, my pussy is only getting wetter and wetter, droplets of my excess juices trickling down constantly now to stain the bed sheets below.

I keep going, despite your screams to stop. "Awe come on Allison, you wanted me to fuck you, remember?" I know it hurts, and I can hear the tears in your voice. Still, I've noticed that your pussy is just dripping with excitement and I smile. With a hard shove I bury all three fingers inside of you, and hold them in as deep as they will go. "Just breathe and relax."

I reach my free hand around, sliding it along that dripping slit before moving to that swollen little clit. I start rubbing it in slow little circles, as those three fingers in your ass start to move again. The pace picks up quickly again, I have no intention of taking it easy on you, but I certainly don't want to make it unbearable. After all, you're mine, and I need to take care of you.

"You're so wet, you filthy fucking slut." I rub that clit a little harder, my three fingers pounding into once again. "Fuck your ass is so tight...:

I half-expect you to stop after I scream that you're hurting me, but as my body keep being rocked forward by the force of your thrusts, I realize that's not going to happen. You tell me to breathe, but as you shove your three fingers as far up my butt as you can and keep them there, I instinctively hold my breath and contract my muscles hard yet again. You're so deep inside of me and spreading me so wide that I can't even believe it.

My body's buzzing with so much excitement, but the pain is so very real, and my mind does't quite know how to process it all at once. When your other hand finds my hardened little clit, that's when I'm finally able to relax and exhale heavily with a huge moan. Then I tense up again as soon as you resume pumping your fingers in my ass, causing my fingernails to dig into my butt cheeks and my toes to curl as I squirm and bite into the sheets again.

I start to lose control, my body pretty much just relaxing and tensing up at random as spikes of ecstasy and agony shoot through me, causing both of my holes to spawn erratically. You're pounding me so hard with your fingers now that it feels like the inside of my ass is on fire from the heavy friction, which actually lessens the pain slightly, even though it still hurts like a bitch. On the other hand, you've got me squirming and drooling in delight with the way that you're working my sensitive little nub.

It's too much, especially when you start talking dirty to me, making me feel like such a filthy whore! My hands let go of my butt, allowing my cheeks to close back up as I desperately claw and pull at the bed sheets, my body twisting violently while another insane orgasm erupts out of me. This time it's on another level than even the one you gave me earlier.

My muscles lock up and I go silent for a moment as it initially hits me, but then I start howling like crazy as my asshole spasms uncontrollably around your fingers while you continue to slam them in relentlessly. Meanwhile, my cunt is sharing the same contractions, and every time you thrust into my ass you draw a squirt out of me, over and over and over, considerably more coming out of me than last time.

By the time it's all said and done, I'm nothing more than a sweaty, quivering mess, panting desperately for air while my holes continue to contract and relax with less intensity for quite some time even after I'm done cumming. The pain feels like a distant memory that I can hardly remember. It's still there, probably, but at the moment I'm feeling too euphoric and drained to notice.

I watch you twitch and I know it's coming, my little whore clawing at the sheets in both pleasure and pain. I know you'r cumming, but I don't stop, feeling you squirt all over me every time I pump back into that tight little asshole. "You're such a little whore, squirting all over your own sister."

I keep going until I know you physically cant take anymore, sliding my fingers out of your ass as my other digits pull away from that throbbing clit. I pull those panties back up, making sure those beads fall right up against that dirty little asshole which is still contracting from both your orgasm and being stretched. "Good girl."

I lightly push you, which will signal you that it's alright to fall over onto the bed and relax for a moment. "You've been such a good slut, I have a present for you. Get on your back Allison."

I get up off the bed and pull off the tank top that's still we from your cum and toss it onto the ground. Reaching around I unhook my bra, allowing the breasts that I know you have been envious of for so maybe years to fall free. Carefully I climb back up on the bed, straddling your small frame as I move up, hovering over you. I stop just as my left nipple hovers over that pouty little mouth, still breathing heavily from the orgasm.

"C'mon, I know you want to. Suck on it."

I'm still breathing hard as I fall over on to my side, my dirty blond hair now a frizzled and tangled mess. I lazily roll over on to my back when you tell me to, running one hand over my face to brush away the many loose strands of matted hair. I must look like a hot mess, all flushed and sweaty and disheveled. I'm feeling dizzy from cumming so hard, my eyes still a little glazed over as I watch you undress, making you seem like even more of a figment from one of my wet dreams than you already do.

Just the feeling of you warm, creamy thighs against mine is enough to make me moan softly. My eyes are clearly fixated on your perfect tits which look even bigger from this angle, and I lick my lips unconsciously as I take in all of their glory. I want to reach up and grab them, to see how much of them I can fit into my small hands and to watch your reaction, but I'm too exhausted to move my arms.

Luckily, you seem to be aware of that as you lower yourself over me, hovering one of those perfect boobs right over my face. My pussy tingles vividly as you invite me to suck, and my tongue eagerly darts out, flicking against your beautiful and erect nipple the same way that it might when tasting a new flavor of ice cream for the first time.

I live the way that your breast jiggles just a tiny bit, and the sight of your pink nipple all hard and glistening with my saliva is nothing short of intoxicating, so I get it another flick, then another, and another. It's my turn to tease you a bit as I then slowly trace the tip of my tongue around your areola, spiraling in towards the center ever so slowly as I make sure to blow hot breaths against that moist and glistening nipple of yours.

When my tongue finally gets back to your nipple, I give it one last flick before finally wrapping my pouty lips around it and cooing softly as I give it a few suckles. It feels so perfect in my mouth, and I can't believe how lucky I am as I continue sucking on it while the tip of my tongue moves in small circles over it.

Not wanting your other side to feel left out, I finally work up enough strength to raise my left hand and cup your right breast, massaging it gently.

"Mmmpphhhh...your tits are so perfect, Jen..." I say, pulling my lips away briefly. "I just wanna..." My teeth clamp down around the the engorged little nub, at first only barely applying pressure, but then I start to bite down progressively harder, wanting to discover how much you can take or how much you'll let me get away with. Meanwhile, my hard starts to give your right breast some harder squeezes as I run it around in a slow circular motion.

My whole body ignites as I fell your mouth wrap around my nipple, those lips look amazing pursed up against my breast. I cant help but reach down and dig my hand into that tangled hair, pushing you into a little more as you licks and nipples become a little more aggressive. My head rolls back as your hand grips my other tit, pulling gently on the back of your head in pleasure.

"I just wanna..."

The first bite makes me growl, and the second which is a bit harder makes me groan. Your hands getting a bit rougher as well. The third however causes me to yank your head away by the hair, pulling you into the mattress.

"Very cute." I grin down at you, noticing that messy hair. I've really put my sister to work today, but she's not done quite yet. My body scoots up further, my knees passing up over your shoulders and resting along your neck. "Show my that whore tongue."

The angle that I'm as is wonderful, I can see your face with my wet pussy hovering right above it. I reach one hands between my legs, rubbing my slit as I look down at you. You still look so innocent, but I know better by now.

"I let you off easy last time, didn't? I finished myself off for you." I lower myself down onto that tongue, spreading myself open for it as I do. "I don't care if you're there all night, my little whore sister needs to know how to get me off with that filthy tongue of hers."

My thighs tighten around your head, all I can see when I look down now are your eyes, the rest of your face is smothered in your older sisters sopping pussy. "Get to work."

I give out a little whimper as you pull my head back by the hair into the mattress, forcing me to release your nipple, although I do give it a bit of a tug with my teeth before finally letting go. I have no choice but to let go of your breast with my hand either as you scoot further up my body until you're right over my face, that enticingly moist pussy hovering only inches away. Taking in your scent makes my own pussy start to tingle again as my arousal shoots right back up again.

I stick my tongue out for you and look up with my eyes open wide, looking so very innocent and naive as if I have no idea why you're asking me to do that. I purr with delectation when you decide to lower yourself over my face, smothering me in your hot wet cunt. Eagerly, I open my mouth and plunge my tongue into your slick entrance, drinking your juices in deep with loud and shameless slurps while my nose brushes against your clit.

Moaning into your pussy, I nod my head back and forth vigorously as I devour you, not even caring that I can barely breathe since what little oxygen that I can manage to find is accompanied by the potent and addictive sent of your arousal. My hands come up behind you, slapping down hard on both of your butt cheeks simultaneously before my fingers dig in a bit so that I can grope and spread them.

My own hips begin to gyrate over the bed as my excitement builds, leaving my own greedy pussy feeling forgotten and neglected, but that only makes me more desperate to please you. Swirling my tongue frenziedly as deep inside of you as I can reach while your juices run down my face, I let go of your left butt cheek so that I can move my middle finger against your rosebud. I rub the pad of my finger over it a bit before dipping it lower towards your cunt, smearing some of your abundant fluids all over it before bringing it back to your asshole and attempting to push it in, not being particularly gentle but not particularly rough either.

I arch my back as you put that tongue and mouth to work on me, that long read hair falling back, the ends tickling your stomach that lies right behind me. I grunt at the slap, feeling your hands dig into my rear end and spread it open. There is a part of me that wan't to bat you away, but I am curious as to what my devious sister is up to.

I can't help but start grinding against you, shivering every time my clit brushes over your adorable nose. I can feel you squirming, that slutty little pussy just begging for attention, but I ignore it. It seems to make you more eager to please me, but more than that I love to watch you squirm. I wonder how that beaded thong feels with all that wiggling around you're doing.

I feel the poke, and I jump a little at the sensation, looking down at you with a curious look. Before I have time to question it I feel one of your fingers slip inside me. I naturally buck up against it, moaning loudly as my thighs around your head start to shake in pleasure.

"You fucking dirty little whore..." I squirm a little, reveling in the sensation of my sisters mouth wrapped arund my pussy as her finger slide into my ass. "Don't be shy, fuck me."

I growl the words down at you as my hands raise up to my breasts, pulling at my nipples as I continue to grind on your face.

I let out a devious growl as you very bluntly order me to fuck you, and I'm all too happy to obey, balling up the other fingers on my hand so that I can shove the entirety of the middle one up your tight ass. Your ass feels impossibly hot and snug around my finger, making my clit throb as I squirm around more restlessly. The beaded thong grinds against my still burning and sensitive rosebud, feeling both uncomfortable and incredibly arousing at the same time, everything contributing to drive me wild.

I take all of that lust out on you, nodding my head and lapping away at your delicious pussy which feels like hot liquid silk on my face. Meanwhile, I start pumping my finger up your ass with feverish vigor, adding a slight come hither motion with each thrust.

The harder you grind against my face, the harder I fuck and eat you out, moaning almost as loudly as you are while I do everything in my power to get you off, already anticipating that glorious feeling of making my older sister lose control, and of course the flood of cum that I hope will accompany that.

I can feel my whole body ignite as you start to get that finger going, falling forward onto my hands as I continue to grind against you. My little sister just keeps proving time and time again that she's the perfect little fuck toy for me, and I have never been so turned on. The softness of your tongue against me, knowing that it's my sister buried between my thighs, and her little finger fucking my ass...it's almost too much to take.

My back arches, and I know it's coming. All I can do it hope you're ready for it, because this one is going to be intense and you're going to get a throat full of my cum if you're not prepared.

I jerk hard, and everything clenches, hot liquid squirting out as I scream out in absolute bliss. It's been a long time since a girl has gotten me to squirt with her mouth, and I had forgotten how absolutely mind numbing it is. "Ohh fuck!"

My thighs tighten around your head as it continues to pulse through me, pert of me feeling like it may never end. Eventually it's too much though, and I have to roll off of you, falling to the side and lying flat on the bed. My breathing heavy as my tits rise and fall, my body twitching ever few seconds. "Good girl. That's a good fucking little whore."

My words are breathy as my eyes close, reaching out for you and pulling you up against me.

I can tell that you're just about to peak by the way that you're bucking so desperately and squeezing my head with your thigh like a vice grip. When you finally reach your limit, my whole body twitches in surprise as you totally just gush into my mouth without any restraint! I try to swallow as much of your sweet nectar as I can, but there's so much that I end up choking and sputtering a bit as it overflows and goes all over my face.

It almost feels like I'm taking a shower in my big sister's cum, and I can't imagine anything hotter than that! I keep pumping my finger up your ass and lashing out at you cunt with my tongue whenever I can, wanting to coax every last drop out of you until you finally roll off of me and collapse.

We both lie on our backs next to each other for a while, our chests heaving up and down, no more than the sound of labored breathing between us. I've got the most satisfied grin on my pretty cum-glazed face when you pull me close against you. Hugging you tightly, I wrap both of my legs around one of yours as I snuggle up next to you and give you a big lick across the cheek.

I'm still horny as fuck, but I'm also tired after so much excitement, and I can see that you're beat too, so I accept the fact that I'll just have to deal with it somehow until I fall asleep, even though your hot thigh feels really good against my pussy right now and I'm tempted to hump you. Since we can't really get under the covers the conventional way, I reach out for the side of the bed sheets and just pull them over us before settling down and trying to doze off.

I slept like a baby with your soft, warm body pressed tightly against mine, no hint of any nightmares at all. Waking up before you, I give you a tender kiss on the shoulder before carefully crawling out of bed without waking you. After placing the covers back over you, I head to the bathroom to take a shower, brush my teeth and use my curling iron to fix my hair back into that flowing soft curl style that I generally wear.

Once I'm all done, I go back to my own room to get some clothes. I pull on some black panties with shooting stars on them, a pair of dark brown booty shorts with cute ruffles on the bottom, and then throw on a short black tank top that leaves a lot of my midriff exposed.

I feel super energetic and positive after last night, so I spontaneously decide to make breakfast and skip over to the kitchen where I get some coffee and french toast started.

You were always one to wake up before me, and were much more perky in the morning as well. It's about half an hour that you've crawled out of bed that my eyes open. I'm a little saddened but not shocked that you're not next to me. Yesterday feels a bit like a horribly kinky and wonderful dream, but noticing that I'm still naked I realize that it actually did happen, and my gorgeous little sister belongs to me now.

I pull myself out of bed, kicking the overs off of me and heading straight for my dresser. The first thing I grab is a pair of panties, just a simple pair of red lace shorts that make my ass look amazing. I dig around for a moment before settling on a black pair of skinny jeans and ripped up white tank top with a black bra underneath. A quick glance in my vanity mirror makes me sigh, that red hair a mess on top of my head. I quickly grab up a hair tie and pull the thick strands up into a high ponytail before heading into the bathroom.

I wash my face and brush my teeth, finishing up my morning routine by putting on my signature black eyeliner. I head down the stairs, the smell of food filling my nostrils and making my stomach ache. I come up to the breakfast bar, watching as my little sister hops around the kitchen making food in a very skimpy outfit. "Good morning beautiful girl, you're looking especially yummy today." I can't help but stare at that little ass. "Smells yummy too."

I sit down at the breakfast bar, hopping up on one of the stools and staring at you. "I do hope you plan on bringing that cute little but over here and giving me a kiss."

Back
Top Bottom