Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jenna's Jealousy (HeavenSundered & WilyRiley)

I let out another short gasp as you start to pull my panties up rather than down, causing the material to bunch up in my butt crack and wrap tightly around my outer labia. It feels super awkward, but the harder that you pull and make the material rub against my pussy, the more that I find myself craving the sensation.

Every part of my brain knows that it's wrong on multiple levels, but my body is so goddamn excited and horny that my rational thoughts seem like barely audible whispers in my head. You make me stand up on the balls of my feet as you keep tugging up, and soon I can't suppress a groan as my panties start digging right into my virgin slit. My pussy and stomach tense up unintentionally when you ask me whether I want to be a good little whore, your voice positively dripping with power and sexuality.

I barely manage to pass your test, balancing myself on my toes and hissing through my teeth as my wet panties bite into my engorged pussy, my clit throbbing even harder than before. I still can't shake the perverse image of your mouth and tongue on me, remembering how good it felt on my earlobe...and that was just a few short seconds.

I still have my hand covering my mouth when you circle around in front of me. I feel so dirty, my eyes dip down to the floor to avoid eye contact yet again when you lean in closer. It's so difficult to resist touching myself, let alone trying to think straight or resist you, so I just give in.

"I...I...oh gawd...please let me kiss you..." I manage shakily as I uncover my mouth, no longer sure if I'm only saying it because you told me to or because I actually want to. Slowly, I roll my eyes back up towards you, your luscious lips coming into view first and then your incredible eyes which seem to be burning bright like two stars. Without thinking or waiting for a response, I close my eyes and find myself already starting to lean in, my lips slightly parted and ready to taste yours.

"I...I...oh gawd...please let me kiss you..."

I feel my whole body tingle at your request, watching as your body writhes. You lean in and I watch those gorgeous lips lean in, parting willingly for me. I push in the rest of the way. connecting with my sisters soft thick lips. You taste incredible, and fell even better. Velvet lips parting eagerly for me. My tongue searched for yours, finding it and coaxing it to come and play. I can't believe hoe incredibly intoxicating it is to lock lips with my sister, still bent over for me like a good slut should be. I feel you push against me, wanting more and I instantly pull away.

I grab your chin again and take a look a look at you, my spit still fresh on those lips. I can almost feel how hot you are, and it would be a lie to say I am not incredibly turned on as well, but being in control grants me the ability to take my frustration out on you.

"Mmm you taste wonderful." I pet your cheek, still holding your chin I force you to look at me. "I know my little whore is just dripping, huh? You're not allowed to touch that sweet little pussy without my permission though."

I notice the look in your eye when I call you a whore and smile, watching as you start to get in touch with that naughty little girl inside. You have no idea what's to come, that if all goes as planned you are going to live to be my little fuck toy. My own little sister, my own personal fantasy girl. "That's right whore, you love it don't you?"

I give your cheek a sharp little slap before standing back up and motioning for you to do that same. The wet spot is visible from every angle now, and I can tell it's driving you a little insane. "Take your shirt and your bra off, then raise your hands above your head and keep them there."

My whole body tingles when our lips collide, and it's not long before my tongue eagerly darts out to flick and swirl against yours. You taste better than a strawberry shortcake Popsicle on a hot summer day, causing me to lose any semblance of self-control as I lap hungrily at your hot tongue only for you to pull away without warning. I'm so desperate and enthralled that I try to chase after you with my tongue still sticking out of my mouth until I almost stumble forward and finally catch myself.

When I open my eyes to look at you, I seem totally puzzled and even betrayed. My pussy clenches again while you hold my chin firmly and call me a little whore, accurately accusing me of being dripping wet. Your order not to touch my pussy just makes me focus even more on how badly my engorged clit is throbbing and begging for relief. I have to dig my nails into my knee just to keep my hand from going between my legs.

My eyes dip down in shame when you call me a whore yet again and ask me if I love it, but I nod my head yes anyways. I give out a cute little yelp from the slap, which was more surprising than painful, and then stand up straight like you tell me to. My breathing is already pretty heavy at this point, and I barely hesitate before pulling my shirt up over my head and tossing it back on the couch. I would take off my bra too if I were wearing one, but I'm not, so my small, perky tits and fully erect nipples are already on display for you.

Without even thinking, I cup my breasts in my hands and squeeze them together as I bite down softly on the corner of my lower lip. It takes a little while for me to remember the last part of your instructions, at which point I finally raise my hands high above my head, leaving myself exposed and vulnerable while I await your next move with trepidation.

I simply watch as you grope those perfect petite breasts, waiting to see if you can push your urges inside and remember the instructions I gave you. You're so cute with how excited you are, but I am still disappointed in my little turned on sister for groping her breasts instead of following orders. I approach you. the curve of your body, completely naked except for those dirty little pink panties, is enough to make my body ache. I run my fingertips along your side, tracing from the inside of your armpit down to your hip. I'm biting my own lips as I do it. I want to just grab you, but I need to take my time.

Without warning I reach up and grab a hold of your left nipple between my thumb and forefinger, twisting it roughly counterclockwise. I want to punish you for your groping, and also see if the pain gets you excited. I have a feeling it will, judging by your current demeanor, still convinced that my sister is the perfect little submissive for me. "There are mine too. Which means no touching without permission."

I keep twisting and tugging until I see you shake, and then switch to the other nipple. I want to know how sopping wet you are now, but I resist. Those pink little nipple feel so perfect in between my fingers. Once again I tug, twist and pull until you shake and pull away. Your nipples are now swollen, almost puffy with the light abuse I gave them. "I know you don't like being called a whore baby sister, because you're so much more than that."

I lean my head down, looking up at you, my head hovering over that puffy left nipple. "You're MY whore, my good little slut sister. Just look at you." I smile before my tongue darts out flicking that nipple before pulling it between my lips and dragging it between my teeth. It tastes so wonderful, fitting so perfectly in my mouth. I can only hope you understand the difference, that I WANT you to be my whore and I mean it in a good way...a sick twisted little compliment. With my lips still tenderly wrapped around that perky left nipple I reach up with my other hand, bringing it down with a hard sharp slap across your right breast, feeling it sting across my finger. Any sound you make will cause me to lap more eagerly against the nipple in my mouth as a nice little red spot forms on your other tit where my hand made contact.

My body tingles vividly as you gingerly run your fingers down my sides, making it so incredibly challenging for me to stay still while you continue to tease me. The only thing that I want more than to touch myself is for you to touch me, to feel your beautiful warm flesh against mine. I'm shocked at myself for the twisted thoughts running through my head, but I can't help it.

I wince when you suddenly pinch and twist my stiff nipple between your delicate but firm fingers, lowering my arms halfway before catching myself and moving them back up. My nipples have always been especially sensitive ever since I hit puberty, so what you're doing to me really hurts, but at the same time it's driving me even wilder with desire. Perhaps even more compelling is the way that you're glaring at me with that mix of lust and wrath. Combined with your words, it makes me feel like I'm a helpless little doll made for you to play with.

I wrap my right hand around my left wrist, squeezing tightly as I try to resist as long as possible, but I can't hold out for more than a few seconds before the pain makes me instinctively jerking my shoulder back to pull away. You give my other nipple the same treatment, and this time I pull away with a little yelp when I can't take any more.

"Oh god...my nipples are on fire..." I breathe the words heavily while looking down at my poor swollen and abused little nubs. We make eye contact, and a potent jolt of arousal arcs through my pussy when you emphasize that I'm your personal whore. I realize how fucked up it is, but I've never felt more sexy or desired before, and all of my instincts are screaming at me to give myself to you in every way.

I tremble and gasp hard when your tongue flicks against my nipple. The sensation is really extreme, especially with how my nipples are even more hypersensitive than usual thanks to your fingers. Unable to keep my hands up any longer, I bring them down to cup the back of your head, pulling you harder against me as I push my chest forward at the same time, just begging for more and not wanting you to stop. I'm so sopping wet that my panties are practically soaked through by now.

Perhaps to punish me for not keeping my arms up, you slap my right breast harshly all the while still making my left nipple feel like it's in heaven. "EEIIII!!" I cry out sharply, pulling your head even harder against my body as I twitch from the sudden pain. A thin sheen of sweat covers my mostly naked body as I pant heavily, feeling like I'm going insane.

"J-Jen..." I whisper your name softly, trailing off into a pleasurable moan.

I allow your hands on the back of my head, loving the sweet desperation in their touches. Then I hear you moan my name, my sweet baby sister moaning out for me causes my own clit to throb. I rip my head away form your hands wanting pushes, pulling my lips from that sweet nipple with a soft little pop. Stand again, slapping your underarms lightly in an attempt to get you to raise those arms again. I look down at the breast I slapped, that bright red mark making me smile. My eyes wander to the other breast, noticing how your nipple is now glistening with your sisters spit.

I look you in the eye leaning in a little I kiss the tip of your nose. "Open your mouth Allison, nice and wide for me." I can't get enough of you, my sexy little sixteen year old sister wanting to please me, wanting me to touch her. I side my fingers into the waistband of your panties and slowly tug them down your thighs, smacking at your leg to step out of them when I reach your ankles. They're sopping wet, I can feel the weight of your juices on them as I ball them up in my hand as I stand back up.

I don't say anything, I just slide the warm balled up underwear into your mouth, making sure that the sopping crotch of the fabric falls directly on your tongue. "Good girl, keep those in your mouth for now."

I leave you standing there for a moment as I shuffle around behind you, moving the sodas and all the other random items off of the coffee table. Once the surface is clear I reach up from behind you, touching that goregous bare ass for the first time. Squeezing it in my palm, giving each cheek a little slap. "Lie down on the coffee table with your feet flat, legs spread, arms at your side."

I whimper in weak protest as you pull away from me, giving my nipple one last little pull with your lips. It feels all numb and tingly as soon as the air reacts with your saliva that's coating it. My right breast is starting to pulse where you slapped mt and left a reddened mark, but some strange part of me that I don't quite understand seems to relish that feeling of pain.

Raising my arms back up when you prompt me to, I give you a quizzical look when you tell me to open my mouth wide, wondering why you'd want me to do that, but you have me in such a frenzy that I do it anyways. Opening it as wide as I'm comfortably able to, my saliva slowly starts to build up while I wait to find out what you have in that apparently quite perverted mind of yours.

My body tenses up anxiously when you start peeling my panties down, but before I can do anything, you've already got them half way down, leaving my shaved virgin pussy on full display for you. I'm not sure why, but I suddenly feel really self conscious, like I'm worried that you'll think it's ugly or something. Still, I step out of them like you want me to, but I never for a second anticipate that I'm about to have my own sopping wet panties shoved into my mouth.

My eyes open wide as the heady scent of my pussy fills my nostrils and I taste my own juices for the first time. The taste is kind of tangy and sweet, not too overpowering, but surprisingly I kind of like it...and even more than that, the dirtiness of having my own panties in my mouth with my older sister watching turns me on ever harder, despite how humiliating it is. There's already a thin trail of fluid beginning to trickle down my inner thigh.

I give out a little muffled moan while I wait for you to finish whatever you're doing behind me, impatient for more of your attention. My eyes seem a bit uncertain when you tell me to lay on the coffee table, since I worry whether the glass surface is sturdy enough, but I don't dare to argue - not that I really can with my underwear balled up in my mouth.

Carefully, I lay down as instructed after you're done fondling my butt, shivering from the cool glass coming into contact with my burning hot skin. Looking up at you with a mix of awe, desire and vulnerability, I slowly spread my legs wider and wider, blushing vividly as I feel my outer labia beginning to part.

"Nnmmphh..."

I watch as you slowly spread your legs, loving the little muffled noises that you're making through those wet panties. I can only imagine how they taste, and the thought is enough to make me lick my lips. It seems like days, but eventually I can see that dripping little pussy. I love that my little sister has shaved, being able to see every nook and cranny of that delicious center. I can tell your a little nervous about me seeing it, and I love the hesitation of you putting yourself on display for you sister. "Look at my sisters perfect little pussy, god you are so fucking wet."

I can see it glistening from here. I know that glass table will hold, I've had a girl on it before, but she was nothing compared to my own sister. Wasn't even worth the energy I put into her. You however, you're going to be mine from this day on. "Spread it open for me. Take your fingers, place them on both sides of those silky lips and open yourself up."

I'm closer now, placing both my hands on your knees and yanking them a little further apart, wanting the perfect view of my slutty sister and her delicious little body. "Who do you belong to?" I know you have those panties in your mouth, but I want to hear it. Even muffled, with your own pussy juices coating your tongue, I want to hear it.

My heart races and I start to breathe a little bit faster as I feel you practically devouring me with your glimmering eyes, licking your lips like some sort of glorious predator, and I'm your vulnerable young prey. I shut my eyes with embarrassment and blush even harder when you mention how wet I am, but at the same time I'm incredibly relieved and maybe even a little proud that you think my pussy is just perfect. It also makes me wonder about yours...I bet it's as lovely and amazing as the rest of you.

I can almost feel your sexy, authoritative voice oozing over my tingling body when you order me to spread myself for you. I've always been a good girl and reasonably well behaved, but never in my life have I felt sexually aroused like this from being told what to do.

With my eyes still shut, my hands creep in towards my things, then slide over them and in between my legs. "Uuunnpphh...mmmhhh..." I moan softly as my fingertips brush over my puffy and engorged labia, again the urge to stroke my clit being nearly impossible to ignore. The throbbing is so pronounced now that it's almost painfully torturous. A few droplets trickle down from my cunt to pool on the glass table as I nervously begin to spread myself with trembling hands while you encourage me to part my legs even further.

"Nnnnnnghhhh!" I whimper a bit louder, feeling simultaneously so embarrassed and aroused as I feel the cool ambient air inside of my hot, sopping wet pussy, knowing that you can literally see everything. That includes my hardened little pink clit sticking out slightly from under its hood as well as how my vagina seems to be pulsating slightly with excitement.

I fidget with my fingers a bit when you ask me who I belong to, inadvertently teasing myself slightly, but I still manage to keep my pussy nice and open for your pleasure. I finally raise my eyelids back up and stare at you with my biggest, most submissive light blue eyes as I cry out through my gag, "Yuuhhhh! Uhh bhhwnnghh ttghh yyuuuhhh!!"

"Yuuhhhh! Uhh bhhwnnghh ttghh yyuuuhhh!!"

"Good girl." Those eyes looking up at me are intoxicating, and I know you mean every muffled work coming from that stuffed little mouth. You've been such a good little girl, and I can't take it anymore. "Keep it spread for me, okay?"

I get down on my knees in front of the coffee table, my hands coming up under the crook of your legs and pulling your forward, feeling the glass squeal against your skin as I yank you forward. I gracefully place your petite legs up over my shoulders, you're ass now partially hanging off the table. That virgin pussy is right in front of me, spread wide and aching. You smell incredible, so sweet and warm.

I lean in, my tongue moving right past your shaking fingers and sliding deep into your center. I swirl it inside you before pulling out, sucking those delicious juices into my mouth as I do. "Mmm you taste amazing." I go in again, this time doing what I had mentioned in the very beginning, taking that swollen clit between my lips sucking and nibbling on softly at first, but growing more intense quickly.

I bring up my hand, running two fingers against your slit before sliding them inside you. I know it might hurt a little, but I pay no attention to that thought. I can't believe I am buried between my little sisters thighs, and I also can't believe how amazing you feel and taste, as if you were made for me. I pull my mouth away for a brief second, my fingers still slowly pumping in and out of that dripping hole. "Don't cum. You understand my little slut, you're not allowed to cum."

With that I move back in with my mouth, biting your clit hard with my front before taking it back into my mouth and sucking, my fingers starting to move faster inside your silky pussy.

"Good girl."

Those two simple words fill me with way more pleasure and satisfaction than I ever imagined they could, making it all the more enticing to continue obeying you. I keep my pussy spread like you asked, moaning again with anticipation as you pull me slightly down the table and get down on your knees between my legs. My legs are trembling slightly as you place them over your shoulders, meanwhile my juices continue to slowly drip down on to the table.

I can't believe that I'm about to have somebody else touch my pussy for the first time ever, and I really can't believe that that somebody is going to be my own big sister. I crane my neck up and forward to look at you, but as soon as you plunge your hot tongue in between my inner lips, I can't help but slam my head back down against the table and arch my body up slightly.

"Mmm you taste amazing."

Again, your voice and the sound of your slurping is music to my ears, but now that you've given me a taste, all I want is for you to put your mouth back on my yearning cunt. Thankfully you don't keep me waiting, and I respond with a loud cry through my gag as I feel you suckle on the most delicate and sensitive part of my body. My legs suddenly clamp tightly around your head and my fingers press harder against my outer labia, spreading them open slightly even further than before.

Holy fucking shit!, this feels way too good, I already feel like I could cum at any moment as your teeth lightly graze against my little pearl for the very first time. My moans come faster and heavier as you pick up the pace, and then you draw out an especially massive one when you suddenly penetrate me with your agile fingers. I'm so sopping wet that it doesn't hurt at all, but the ridiculous amount of pleasure from having both your mouth suckling my clit and your fingers pumping into me at the same time makes me twist almost violently. The heels of my feet dig into your back and I squeeze your head tightly between my thighs that are slick with sweat as I cry out in sheer ecstasy through my gag. I can already hear the lewd sloshing sounds that your fingers are making as they move in and out of my tight snatch, just adding more and more to my already insane level of arousal.

You forbid me from cumming, but I'm already on the verge with my clit feeling like it's about to burst! And there's this familiar sensation of burning hot pressure in my pussy too, kind of like I need to pee, and suddenly my mind is panicking about what if I pee myself right then and there, but my body is too lost in the throes of lust for me to do anything about it.

"YYYYYOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!" I howl when you sink your teeth hard into my clit out of nowhere, twisting around on the table violently as incomprehensible amounts of pain and pleasure rush to my brain. Tears immediately start trickling down the sides of my face, but at the same time I go right back to moaning again, now much louder and more desperately than before.

"NNNGGGGHHHHH!! NNNNGGGHHHHHH!!! UUUUUNNGGGHHHHHH!!!" I try to tell myself not to cum, but I end up just making my pussy clamp down around your fingers when I do, pushing me even closer towards the edge. It's obvious that I won't be able to hold out for more than a few seconds at best.

I love the feeling of my little sluts thighs squeezing my head as the heels of her feet dig into my back. All the muffled noises you're making are like music to my ears. My hand is covered in your juices, and I feel a sick sense of accomplishment knowing that your sister is what caused this sopping mess. I hear your moan grow in intensity, and that sweet virgin pussy clamp up around my fingers. I quickly remove them amazed at how easily they just slide out of you, I also give one last nip to that clit before removing my mouth from you as well.

I know it's going to drive you insane, being so close to just have it taken away. I can feel your juices on my chin as I smack your inner thighs, commanding they release me from between your legs before getting to my feet and looking down at my sexy sister once more. "You don't get to cum first Allison, good little whores make sure they take care of their big sisters first."

I reach down and removed the panties, which are covered in saliva now, and toss them to the side. As if on cue the doorbell rings, and my eyes widen. The living room is sitting in open view of the front door, my little sister naked and writing on the coffee table. "You stay right there, I think this pizza boy needs to see what a good little slut you are for me, don't you?"

I don't wait for an answer, I just move to the counter to grab one of the 20's and walk to the front door. My chin is still coated in your juices, but I don't care. I want the guy behind this door to know exactly what I've been doing to you. The door opens, letting fresh air into the entryway, I'm sure he can smell that messy little slit from outside with how wet you are. Immediately his mouth drops, catching a view of the naked blonde on the table, and then the firey redhead in front of him lips and chin covered in a clear thick substance. The pizza is handed over and I tell him to keep the change. As soon as money exchanges hands he bolts, almost scared of what he's seen.

"I like my pizza better cold, plus I have better things going on right now, don't I?"

I toss the pizza on the kitchen counter and head back over to my little sisters naked body. "I think he liked you. Sit up." I move to the couch, sitting down and sinking back. "You had those panties in your mouth a while, is there anything my little fuck toy wants to say?"

I buck my hips towards you in pleading desperation as you pull away, leaving me on the very edge of a climax that I've been anticipating for what seemed like an eternity after all the games and teasing. Planting my feet back on the ground, I arch and raise my body as high as I can with only my shoulders still resting on the table. "UUUUNNNNNNGGGHHHHHHHH!!" I let out a long, yearning groan, complaining loudly about not being given my release.

For a second I think that I absolutely hate you when you casually tell me that I'm not allowed to cum first, like it's not even a big deal, but of course I could never hate you. I just want you so fucking badly! When you reach over to pull the saliva soaked panties from my mouth, I can't help but wonder if the feeling is mutual, or if you just want to toy with me because you're bored. I desperately want you to want me the same way that I do.

I'm also tempted to just say fuck it and finish the job myself. My fingers are in the right area already, all it would take is a few hard strokes and...and then my heart jumps into my throat when I hear the familiar ringing of the doorbell. I'm pertinently aware that I'm in full view of anyone standing in the front doorway, so I'm just about to find somewhere to hide when you firmly command me to stay put. I don't know what to do, should I listen or not, but before I can make a decision it's already too late, and you make it for me by opening the door!

The blood goes icy cold in my veins as I fall back down on to the table and scramble to at least cover my privates, one hand cupping my sopping wet pussy and one arm draped over my breasts. I glance at the door, catch a glimpse of the pizza guy standing there in his uniform and then snap my head in the other direction, blushing ever so furiously. Even in spite of being absolutely mortified, though, I'm still incredibly horny and desperate to climax.

I sit up when you tell me too, watching you with sad puppy dog eyes as you slouch down into the couch rather than back down between my legs. You probably notice that I'm rocking back and forth slightly, keeping myself on the edge by grinding my needy cunt against my right hand that's still covering it.

"That was really fucked up!" I scold you, surprising even myself with my words. "What if he recognized us?! What if...what if it was a guy from school or something?" My eyes harden as I glare at you, but I've still got the most horny expression on my face, my mouth partially open as I exhale loudly through it. "Oh my gawd Jen, I need to cum so bad..." My eyes and tone soften again.

"Please! I'll do anything you want! Just let me...oooohhh f-fuck! NNNGGGHHH!!" I bring my left thumb to my mouth and bite down hard as I moan hard, barely able to stave off my orgasm with great difficulty and discomfort as I keep grinding a little too enthusiastically against my hand.

"Oh my gawd Jen, I need to cum so bad..."

I know you do, but watching that hot little 16 year old body squirm for me is incredibly enjoyable. You're so submissive, so perfect.

"Please! I'll do anything you want! Just let me...oooohhh f-fuck! NNNGGGHHH!!"

I feel a little bad looking at you ache, but I enjoy it as well. You have no idea how badly I want you, and how determined I am to keep you mine. I scoot up on the couch, pushing my hips forward to where my ass in on the edge of the couch. I squirm for a moment before those black boy shorts make their way down my thighs and around my ankles. I then spread my legs wide, showing you just how turned on you've made me. My shaved cunt aching nearly as badly as your own.

I'm clean shaven as well, and I slide my fingers down to spread myself open for you like you did for me. There should be no doubt at this point to how much you've turned me on, and how badly I need you.

"You come over here, and clean up this mess you made...and I'll let my beautiful little whore cum."

I didn't think I could want anything else at that moment more than I wanted to cum, but when you pull your underwear down out of the blue and I see your lovely pussy, I realize there's something that I'm craving at least equally. I don't even recall ever being attracted to girls before today, but when you spread your legs and open that pussy up for me, letting me see just how slick and wet it is, I get this overwhelming urge to taste it.

I practically throw myself in front of you, my knees landing hard against the hardwood floor, but I barely notice the pain. My body feels like it's electrified as I dive hungrily between your sexy thighs, sticking my tongue out so that I can hungrily lap up and down your slit, taking in your magnificent scent and taste. You can feel my warm, heavy breath against your cunt as I pause for just a second to hurriedly run a hand over my head, bunching up all of my hair and throwing it over my shoulder so it won't get in the way.

Then I immediately get back to work, poking and swirling my tongue around your adorable little clit which you've already gotten nice and exposed for me before clamping my plump lips around it. I've never done this before, so it's not like I know what I'm doing, but I'm obviously overflowing with enthusiasm as I try to mimic what you did to make me feel so incredible just a few minutes ago.

Holding on to your soft, warm thighs for leverage with both hands, I suckle on your lovely little bundle of nerves while flicking the tip of my tongue against it - slowly at first, but ramping up the speed pretty quickly - and occasionally nibbling it between my teeth. Droplets of my juices drip to the floor below as I continue working your clit with reckless abandon, panting heavily as I exert myself.

I look up at you with the most eager eyes while I'm doing it, hoping that I'm doing a good job and that you're enjoying it.

I smile as you eagerly rush towards me, hearing your knees as you hit the hardwood floor. All of my thoughts disappear as that soft tongue find my center and my back arches as I groan happily. The sight of my sweet little sister lapping up my juices between my legs makes my clit throb, nearly exploding as those pouty lips wrap around it. You start slow by pick up speed, an my moans increase, my hips bucking against that eager and inexperienced little mouth.

I see you looking up at me, those big eyes begging for approval. I bite my lower lip and reach down, grabbing a fistful of that dirty blond hair, pushing you harder against my hungry cunt. "You're such a good girl Allison." The words are breathy and moan filled. Despite you not knowing what your doing you've got me so worked up I feel like I might actually cum. My clit is practically begging for that tongue at this point, pushing that little mouth harder against it with my hand on the back of your head.

"Mmm look up at me baby girl, I want you to look in my eyes when I cum all over my sexy little sluts face." I push your head down a little, forcing you to release my clit with that mouth, and sending that eager mouth back down to my slit. I reach my free hand down to finish the job, and all it takes is a few hard rubs before my whole body starts to shake as I scream out in pleasure. Looking down at my sisters eyes, her mouth wrapped around my contracting pussy.

The way that you're bucking your hips against my face just makes me all the more wild, and I purr hard and appreciatively into your pussy when you laud me for being such a good girl. I'm not just savoring your delicious juices, but also your wonderful reactions which just encourage you to pleasure you more and more. I love hearing your breathy voice, your sexy moans, and the expression on your face when you bite your lower lip and look back down at me is the most erotic thing I've ever seen!

Once you grab me by the hair and pull me forward while grinding your cunt against me hard, I start to suck on your clit and flick my tongue against it as fast as I can go. Meanwhile, I move my left hand from your thigh and hastily slide it under your tank top and then under the right cup of your bra, shoving it up out of the way carelessly so that I can grope one those big perfect tits that I've always been envious of.

I can sense you grind against me more and more desperately as you near your climax, and I love that feeling of being so closely connected to you. You don't hear any protest from me when you shove my face down a bit lower, burying my nose in your sweet pussy. I can't really breathe, but I couldn't care less at that moment, all I'm focused on is plunging my tongue as deep into your slit as I can until I hear you cry out in sweet release.

My eyes light up as I look up to catch every second of that blissful expression on your face, but my tongue never stops moving inside of you as I slurp and suck up the juices flowing out of you, swallowing as much as I can while the excess trickles down my lips and chin. I don't pull away until I finally feel you start to come down from your high, your spasms and your grip on my hair weakening.

I draw in several deep breaths, but I don't go far, instead continuing to lick your sopping wet cunt gingerly, starting from the bottom all the way to the top and then repeating, grinning proudly while I clean you up.

I've never cum this hard in my life, and I can't believe that I'm doing it all over my sister eager little mouth. It slowly starts to subside and I release your hair, noticing my grip has already weakened during the intense orgasm. I feel you draw back, and part of me expects you to stop, but to my surprise you come right back. Those eyes looking up at me with pride, my body twitching every time that soft tongue comes near my clit. "You are such a good girl Allison. I didn't even have to ask and you're cleaning me up."

I sit up again, reaching down and gently grabbing your chin. I pull you up slowly, getting you up on your knees before leaning in and parting your lips with my own. I can taste myself on your lips, and it's the most amazing sensation in the world. I nibble at that lower lip and I lovingly stroke your tongue with my own. My bras a little disheveled from that dirty little hand of your sneaking up and pushing it out of the way. I quickly adjust it back into place, knowing my sweet sister will lean to worship whats hidden beneath that bra, as well as what she just tasted.

I break the kiss, pushing your face back a little with the hand that's still on your chin. "I suppose I should let my little slut cum now, huh?" I smile at you, before leaning in for one more quick peck of those gorgeous lips. "Get up on the couch, with your knees on the cushion lean forward towards the front of the couch and stick that gorgeous ass out for your sister." I move to stand and wait for you to get into position, wanting to see that tight little virgin cunt again.

I can't stop smiling when you tell me again how good I've been, nor when you guide me into a tender kiss. Our tongues mingle playfully as we can both taste ourselves on each other's lips, making it all the more sensual and arousing. Of course, the burning desire between my legs has hardly subsided, and now that I don't have your wonderful pussy in my face to distract me, I'm just as desperate to cum as before.

I nod quickly and eagerly several times when you ask me if you should let me cum, and then I hurry to climb on to the couch, getting into position. I'm on my knees, hands propped up against the back of the couch so that my nicely shaped bottom is facing towards you. I glance back at you over my shoulder, biting my lower lip hard and arching my back so that my ass is sticking out a little bit more for you.

"I never knew how cute you are when you cum, Jen," I say with a playful tone while I wiggle my backside slightly from side to side. "And you screamed so loud..." I let out an innocent giggle, "does that mean you're my little slut too? Or big slut?"

"I never knew how cute you are when you cum, Jen,"

I raise an eyebrow at you, you're adorable but I have a feeling that sexy little mouth is about to get you into trouble. Your still new though, and I haven't begun to train you...so I expect these moments to happen.

"does that mean you're my little slut too? Or big slut?"

I don't say a word as I move in behind you, my right hand coming down on your ass cheek hard as the left reached out for that long hair, yanking your head back. I keep my hand in the same spot it landed on your ass, feeling the head from the forming red mark heat my palm. "Wrong."

I bring my hand down again on that exact same spot on that perfect little ass cheek. I know cumming for you has given you some kind of false sense of power, as I suspected it would. I pull your head a little further back, causing your back to arch as your hands stay put on the back of the couch. Holding you in that position I move my hand from your backside, and quickly move to slide not two but three fingers inside of you. I push them in as far as I can before spreading them apart inside you and holding them in place. You're still so incredibly wet, it's almost hard to believe.

"I'm your owner Allison, not your slut." I slip my fingers out only to slide them back inside, once again spreading them apart against that walls of that tight virgin cunt. "Or are you just another little whore? Is this something you're enjoying in the moment, or do you really want to be MY whore?""

I let out a sharp squeal as the first smack comes crashing down against my exposed bottom, reddening my pale creamy flesh with a mark that starts to sting almost instantaneously. You grab a fistful of my dirty blond hair again and snap my head back harshly, causing me to gasp before exhaling heavily through my mouth. The second slap against my ass draws out a second, louder squeal, making the stinging even worse.

You hear me whimper when you pull back harder on my hair, forcing me to arch my body ever further, but it might not be exactly the sort of whimper that you think. I'm not really scared, I'm exhilarated. You gave me such a rush earlier when you were rough with me, twisting my nipples and pulling my hair and all, and you left me craving more, so my last comments were actually intended to goad you into putting me in my place some more.

From behind me, you can't see my lips curve into a little mischievous grin right before you suddenly ram three whole fingers into me! I yelp as you catch me off guard, and this time I can feel my pussy being stretched a little bit as you shove your fingers in all the way, especially when you spread them apart. It kind of burns a little bit, causing me to groan deeply, but it's not too bad, I can take it...and it still feels amazing to have you fingerfucking me.

Apparently I enjoy your trash talking as much as when you compliment me, because listening to you admonish me so sternly is only getting me wetter and more aroused. A short while after you slide your fingers back into me, I get more accustomed to the stretching sensation and the burning kind of fades into a pleasurable heat deep inside of me, eliciting several more naughty moans.

"No...no, I'm sorry Jen!" I'm enjoying the humiliation of having to plead and beg for you to believe me, all while I start slightly rocking by ass back and forth in rhythm with the thrusting of your fingers. "I really, really want to be your whore, I promise! Oh gawwwwd yes I want it! Holy shit..that feels...so...good!" The pitch of my voice starts going noticeably higher as I pant and moan in between my words. "Uuunnghhh...UUUNNNGGHHHHH!! Don't stop Jen, oh my gawd please don't stop, harder, NNNGHHHHH...harder!! Please please please please please, I'm gonna cum, just a little harder Jen, PLEASE!!"

I notice something has changed in you, you're not nearly as timid when we first started and instead of feeling shame in me talking down to you...you're getting wetter by the second. I can help but smile at how perfect you are, that dirty little mouth begging for my fingers, begging to be my whore. "You fucking like this don't you? My little sister is such a filthy little slut."

I roll my wrist around your hair, getting a better grip on you so that I can hold your head up. "Reach around and spread your ass cheeks apart." When your hands move the weight of your upper body will be solely resting on my fingers in that dirty blonde hair. I keep my pace with my fingers steady and slow, I don't want you to cum just yet.

As soon as you spread your ass open for me I start to pick up the pace, able to see my fingers gliding in and out of you as well as that tight little asshole. I change the angle in which I'm entering you from, so I can get my thumb around to flick that swollen little clit each time I slam into that dripping cunt. "Once you cum for me there's no backing out Allison. I'm going to expect you to please me whenever I want, and that boyfriend of yours is history. I don't want his, or anyone else's hands touching what I own. Do you understand me you filthy fuck toy?"

"You fucking like this don't you? My little sister is such a filthy little slut."

"Yes, yesss!! I'm your filthy little slut! Uuuuunnghh! I'm yours, I'm yours, all yours, oooohhhhh my fucking gawd!!"

I let out a little growl as you improve your grip on my hair so that you can pull on it harder, forcing me to arch myself almost as far as I can in this position. Still, I don't mind the slight pain on my scalp where the roots are being pulled, because I adore the way that you dominate me and pull on my hair like it's a set of reins for you to control me with.

Letting go of the couch, I reach back with my hands and stretch my dainty fingers out across each of my ass cheeks, getting as good of a grip as I can before stretching them wide open for you. I realize that I'm not just fully exposing my pussy but also my little pink asshole, which is a little embarrassing but also hot. I want to be yours, and that means sharing all of myself with you.

Your fingers start to make obscene squelching sounds as you drill them into me harder and deeper, making me moan out loud like the whore that I am for you. Thank god that the neighboring houses aren't too close, or I'm sure the people living next door would hear me scream as you start to stroke my clit, making me cum within seconds.

The euphoria pulsating out from my pussy and clit into the rest of my body is too intense for me to be able to answer your last question, all I can do is cry out wildly as my pussy begins to spasm rhythmically around your fingers and my asshole follows suit, puckering cutely as I lose all voluntary control of my muscles. And with every contraction of my pussy comes a small squirt of my juices shooting out in your direction. I've never squirted before, but then again I've never cum half as hard either, so this is all new to me!

My whole body is trembling as my orgasm finally begins to subside after twenty seconds or so, especially my thighs which are just shaking like crazy. I feel utterly spent, and you can tell that I go pretty much limp as I slowly catch my breath, being held up entirely by your grip on my hair. I can't even talk, the best I can manage is some faint mewling sounds while I bask in the afterglow of my climax, feeling like I'm floating on a cloud.

I feel you clench around my fingers and I slow my assault on your pussy, wanting to feel those muscles contract for me. I watch on awe as my sister manages to squirt a little, the dirty cum juices landing on my tank top and upper thigh. I pull out of you as your body starts to shake, feeling you start to go limp as you start to make soft little happy noises. I release your hair for my grasp but move forward to ease you down gently onto the couch, laying you down onto your back. "That's my good little whore."

I move my slick fingers to your mouth, rubbing your sticky cum against your bottom lip before sliding each finger inside and against your tongue expecting you to suck them clean...even in your current state. You're so incredibly beautiful, and so fucking dirty a can't stand it. "You understand what you are now, right?"

My mind starts to wander, thinking of all the things I am going to do with you, and I can't help but feel my pussy clench at the thought. Us living under the same roof gives me access to you at all hours, and although I still know how incredibly wrong this is, I'm definitely not giving up the gorgeous and eager girl lying on the couch. "Now, I have to use the restroom. Grab yourself a piece of pizza if you're hungry. Do NOT put any clothes. Any questions?"

I'm still quivering and panting as you lay me down gently on my back, my flat tummy rippling with every breath that I draw. I feel lightheaded in a strangely good way, and I'm completely docile and receptive when you slide your sticky fingers into my mouth. I suck them clean with utter delight, letting my tongue roam all over them like a hungry snake. When you ask me if I know what I am, I nod eagerly while I continue sucking on your fingers until you decide that they're squeaky clean and pull them away.

I'm patently aware of how wrong all of this is, but it feels too incredible for me to resist. "Sorry for making a mess..." I whisper bashfully before you leave, covering my face with both hands but peeking through the space between my fingers. I can't believe that I just squirted on you! But holy shit did it feel amazing!

You mentioning the pizza reminds me that I'm absolutely starving, especially after all the fun we've just had, but I still need a couple more minutes of recovery before I work up the strength to stand and walk over to the kitchen. Fetching a plate, I snatch up the two biggest looking slices from my side of the pizza and take them back to the living room to start eating while I wait for you, not at all minding that I've still got the scent of your sweet pussy all over my face.

Back
Top Bottom