Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jenna's Jealousy (HeavenSundered & WilyRiley)

WilyRiley

Super-Earth
Jenna : http://xaxor.com/images/Sexy-redhead-girls/Sexy-redhead-girls2.jpg

It's finally Friday, and it's been a rough week. Between school and my parents I have also been dealing with some new feeling regarding my younger sister. We've had always been close, and I've always been protective, but as we both get older I find what we once had slipping away...and it's bothering me more than I would like to admit.

The school starts to empty, children flowing out the front doors laughing and yelling at one another obviously excited for the weekend. I lean up against the car with a heavy sigh, having last period free meant I had plenty of time to get to the school parking lot before most of the other students. Honestly I would prefer to just go home when my day is done, but our parents insisted that I give my sister a ride home since there is only the one car between us.

The drive home has become more frustrating since the new boy toy entered the equation. Having to give him a ride too has done nothing short of drive me insane, especially when I end up taking them both back to the house...after which they disappear into Allison's bedroom.

"C'mon Allison..."

The crowd starts to dissipate and I search for the gorgeous blonde with the long dirty brown hair and pouty lips. Although she looks innocent, I wonder if she truly is, and the thought it maddening. I can't help but feel strangely attracted to her...even though I know it' s wrong.

Allison: http://i.imgur.com/M08nR9s.jpg?1

Just as I crossed the threshold of the school's large front double doors along with the flood of other students, Somebody suddenly grabs me by the arm and pulls me off to the side. I find myself pressed against a brick wall as my boyfriend Nick presses his soft lips against mine, kissing me passionately as if we'd been apart for weeks as opposed to just hours. It's just one of the many things that I adore about him, so I can't help but wrap one arm around his head and pull him even closer as I part my lips so that our tongues can mingle.

For a few sweet, tender moments, I forget all about my sister who's waiting for me and no doubt already getting impatient. I'm not really sure why, but she seems to have had a shorter fuse than usual these past few weeks.

"I gotta go, really," I tell my boyfriend with a hint of sadness in my voice once we finally let each other breathe. I wish he could come home with me, but he'd already told me that his parents wanted him home for something. "You know how my sister can be. Text me tonight, ok, promise?" With that, I give him one more quick peck on the cheek before making my way towards the street in front of the school where Jenna usually waits. I hastily adjust my little white sundress on the way, since it had gotten a little ruffled during my quick makeout session.

"Hey!" I wave at Jen as I walk up to her, genuinely happy to see her. She's insanely gorgeous with her fiery red hair and bombshell physique, super popular and considerably more outgoing than me, all reasons that I've always admired the hell out of her. I've had my moments of envy as well, but right now I feel as if I'm in a pretty good place.

I open one of the car's rear doors and toss my backpack in. "You wanna hang out tonight, or do you have plans?" I ask casually, not having anything planned myself with Nick being busy and all.

"Hey!"

I raise my eyebrow at you, noticing you straightening out your dress. I can only assume that it's Nick's doing, and it makes my stomach turn. Still, I can't stay too mad at you, especially since you seem to be in a good mood...and the boy is nowhere to be seen. Aside from the redness on your lips there is no evidence that he exists whatsoever.

"You wanna hang out tonight, or do you have plans?"

I hop into the drivers seat, a little shocked by the question. It's been a few weeks since you've wanted to do anything, and with our parents out of time it would be the perfect night for some girl time. "Well I feel like the prettiest girl at prom. Allison wants to spend time with me!"

It playful, if not completely sarcastic. I turn and stick my tongue out at you before starting the ignition, catching myself noticing how your dress has slid up your thighs. I shake my head and put the car into drive. Thankfully we don't live too far, maybe 10 minutes if we managed to not hit any red lights. The first few minutes as quiet as we leave the parking lot, but I eventually decide to start a conversation.

"So...I guess I might as well ask how things are going with Nick." I can't help but say his name with a bit of disgust. This would probably be no surprise to you though, considering you know I'm not the biggest fan. "I hope you haven't done anything too stupid with that kid."

Following your lead, I climb into the passenger seat, stretching my legs out a bit before putting my seat belt on.

"Well I feel like the prettiest girl at prom. Allison wants to spend time with me!"

I cock my head in your direction and treat you to an exaggerated eye roll, but it's all in good fun, trading sarcastic remarks and gestures is kind of our thing. However, when you shift the topic of conversation to Nick, I know that we're starting to tread into more dangerous territory. I know that you don't exactly approve, although I'm not really sure what your problem is, and I don't feel like a need a third parent.

I mess with the larger knob on the car stereo, surfing through stations to stall for a bit of time to collect my thoughts. I make an effort to keep my cool and not snap at you defensively.

"Umm, you know, it's alright," I half-mumble, assuming that you don't really care anyways. "And no, nothing like that. God! I'm not a stupid little kid, you know?" There's a bit more edge to my voice than I intended it to have. Sighing as I fail to find anything good on the radio, I turn it off and lean my head against the window, silently wishing that you'd get off my case about the whole Nick thing.

I watch as you fumble with the radio, knowing that you're stalling. I feel the urge to grab your wrist and tell you to knock it off, but I resist. After all, I need to keep my eyes on the road anyway. I'm thinking about my hand wrapped around your wrist so much that I actually miss the first part of what you say.

"And no, nothing like that. God! I'm not a stupid little kid, you know?"

I just shake my head and chuckle to myself, knowing that I would have probably said the same thing a few years ago. I sigh, knowing this is a conversation that never end well between us and decide to drop it for now. I few more minutes pass and we pull into the driveway. Mom and Dad are fairly well off, and it's definitely obvious by our home. It would be obvious to make the assumption that we're spoiled, but the truth is our parents are kind of stingy when it comes to giving us money.

"Home sweet home, and we'll have it all to ourselves this weekend." I throw the car in park and pull the keys out of the ignition, turning to look at you. I reach my hand up and run it along your cheek and down your hair, it starts as a loving sister touch, but as my fingers get entangled in that dirty blond hair I tug a little. I hope you don't notice and pull away, not entirely sure why I did it. Something is going on though. "Let's see if we can't dig up enough cash for a pizza or something. We'll put our jammies on and just veg out all night. Sound good?"

I'm thankful that it's a short trip home and that you seem to drop the current subject once you pull the car into the driveway. I'm feeling a little sore and tired at the end of the school week, so I just want to chill and take it easy, not get into some silly fight with you. The corner of my lips curl into a slight smile as you gently brush your hand against my cheek and through my hair, like you've always done to comfort me ever since we were little.

I squint my left eye a bit and give you a bit of a puzzled look when I feel the tug on my hair, but I take it as you just wanting to mess with me a little and lighten the mood, so I just shrug it off and hop out of the car.

"Let's see if we can't dig up enough cash for a pizza or something. We'll put our jammies on and just veg out all night. Sound good?"

You just reminded me that I'm actually kind of starving, and right at that moment you sound like a total genius for suggesting pizza.

"Ughh, yesss, sounds like heaven!" I exclaim with enthusiasm. After retrieving my bag from the back seat, I hurry over to the front door, the hem of my short dress fluttering about a little as I do. Since you've already got your keys out, I wait for you to unlock the door rather than digging through my bag to find my own set.

"Did they seriously not even leave us some cash for food while they're gone? You're not holding out on me, are you?" I ask with mock suspicion.

"Ughh, yesss, sounds like heaven!"

I follow, noticing the short dress flowing as you trot to the front door. I feel my cheeks flush and again the confusion sets in. Once again I try to shake it of, moving to the front door and sliding the key into the lock.

"Did they seriously not even leave us some cash for food while they're gone? You're not holding out on me, are you?"

"Now why I would I do that? You know how Mom and Dad are."

The door opens up and I move inside, taking off my jacket to reveal the black tank top underneath, paired with my ripped blue jeans. I notice an envelope on the kitchen counter and go to pick it up, pulling open the tab and noticing 80 bucks tucked inside along with a note from our parents reminding us to behave. "Looks like we're in luck!"

I hold up the cash and smile at you, waving it around a bit in excitement. "Go get your PJ's on and I'll order the pizza. You want the usual?"

Once I have your answer I make the call, happy to find out that there is a decent deal going on and the food wont break the bank. Seeing as how we only have 80 bucks for the weekend I don't want to spend too much all at once. I hang up the phone, placing it back in the cradle and head upstairs to my room. I leave the tanktop on, but take off my jeans. The thong I'm wearing is not really sleepover material so I slip that off as well, sliding on some black boy shorts instead. I check myself in the mirror out of habit and head back downstairs to the living room.

"Now why I would I do that? You know how Mom and Dad are."

"Duh, kidding," I reply while dropping my bag by the door and kicking my white sneakers off. Luckily, I was a bit too quick to complain, and I clap my hands excitedly when you brandish the new found cash at me triumphantly. "Sweet, we're not gonna starve!"

I think for a second about what I want, having some trouble making my mind up. "Umm, can you get Hawaiian for my half? I've got this craving for pineapple all of a sudden."

I shrug before making my way upstairs to my room so that I can change. I take everything off and throw the clothes in my hamper before slipping on a pair of pink panties. They have a cute piggy face on the back with two little ears added on top of the waistband - super cute! I throw on a slightly loose white cotton tee and then I go back downstairs to wait for you.

I grab a couple of soft drinks from the fridge and set the down on the coffee table in the living room before lazily plopping myself down on the couch, lying on my stomach across its entire length. It hadn't really crossed my mind before, but I realize that we haven't spent any real amount of time together for a while now, so I'm happy that we finally get to.

I turn the corner to the living room and see you draped across the couch, two sodas sitting on the coffee table. I follow your bare legs up to those pink underwear and am surprised at how sexy my little sister is. It excited me, and annoys me at the same time. Not because I am lacing self confidence, but because other people are probably thinking the same things about you...especially Nick.

"You better make some room for me, or I'm going to spit on your half of the pizza."

You can tell I'm serious, standing in front of you with my hands on my hips. While waiting for you to move I grab the remote from the small table next to the arm of the couch, pressing the power button and turning towards the screen just as it comes to life. I'm not going to ask what you want to watch, I just start browsing the guide, not really surprised as there's not a whole lot on TV. "Well just finish watching this crap, the movie coming on after is pretty good."

I tunr to see if you you've moved. If you have I plop down next to you, and if you haven't I grab both of your legs by the ankles and physically move you. Either way I catch a glimpse at the back of those pink panties and I smirk. "You're a little piggy, huh?"

Some weird romantic comedy starts playing, it's already towards the end so we wont have to sit through too much of it.

I knew that I'd be disturbed from my oh-so-comfortable position as soon as you arrived, but I still let out a soft whiny groan when you tell me to move over. Rolling over on to my back, I scoot up the right side of the couch so that I'm sitting with my lower back against the armrest and I pull my knees up towards my chest.

"You're a little piggy, huh?"

"Oink," I reply while looking back at you, totally deadpan. "Can you check if there's gonna be any good horror movies on later?" That was my favorite genre, or at least it had been since the past few years. Especially when watching them with a friend or, even better, my awesome older sister!

"Anything interesting happen at school today?" I ask, knowing that your days are usually more eventful than mine. I've always been the more reserved and studious of the pair, so my school days usually just consist of paying attention in class and studying in the library during my free periods, although recently I've been spending more and more of those free periods with a special someone, of course...

A sly grin plays across my lips at the stoic 'oink' you shoot my way. I'm starting to question how long I'll be able to actually be around you without doing something incredibly stupid at this point, and it worries me a little bit.

"Can you check if there's gonna be any good horror movies on later?"

"We can check.."

I trail off as I reach forward, grabbing one of the drinks off the coffee table and popping the top. I take a deep drink before settling back in on my side of the couch and crossing my legs. I can't even follow what's happening on the TV as I have no clue what's going on.

"Anything interesting happen at school today?"

"Not really. Had a pop quiz, and you know how much I love those. Other than that it was fairly dull. No sexy make-out sessions for me, unfortunately."

I turn to look at you and raise an eyebrow, calling you out on what I had noticed earlier when walking up to the car. I reach over and and tug at one of those little pig ears on your panties playfully, even though part of me just wants to rip them off. "You know, people are going to start thinking you're an easy little slut if you keep having public make-out sessions. Then again, maybe you like the idea? Shed that squeaky clean image."

I'm joking, but the tone in my voice is a little different, my fingertips release the little pink pig ear and briefly trail down the back of your thigh. Your skin is so soft, but I resist the urge for the moment and pull my hand away, clearing my throat as I take another drink of soda.

"No sexy make-out sessions for me, unfortunately."

"Oh, that's too bad..." I reply a little nervously as I reach over for my own soda, having to stretch myself a bit to get to it. I didn't think you'd seen me earlier with Nick through the big crowd of students rushing out of the school, and I'm understandably uneasy at you bringing up the subject again so soon after we'd dropped it in the car.

I start to feel a bit more at ease when I notice you taking a more playful tone at least this time, and I can't help but snort with a little incredulous giggle when mention people getting the impression that I'm an easy slut. "Mmhmm, yeah, totally," I say before popping the lid on my soda can and taking a quick sip. I can't take bigger gulps like you can, the bubbles burn my throat and make my eyes tear up.

"You know I would never be selfish enough to steal your title," I tease you back while you tug on my panties. I twitch slightly when your fingers brush against my thigh, just one of my many ticklish spots.

Now that you've got your place on the couch, I decide that I can get more comfortable again, slouching down a bit lower and extending my legs, casually putting my feet into your lap as I turn my head to see what's happening on the TV.

"You know I would never be selfish enough to steal your title,"

I scoff at the comment and roll my eyes a little. I notice you stretching, those soft legs draping over my lap. The thoughts running though my head are incredibly inappropriate, but I'm starting to care less and less. That gorgeous body, those pouty lips...that douche bag certainly doesn't deserve it. I want it for myself, I want you to be mine. I shake my head at my own thoughts, but despite them being wrong, they're turning me on.

"Well I personally think you would make a wonderful slut."

I lay my hand down on your thigh, feeling the heat from your skin. I want the pizza to get here, but the guy on the phone had mentioned they were busy and it would probably be about an hour before they were here. It wasn't surprising, school just got out on a Friday...everyone was craving some pizza.

"Seriously though, what have you done? I don't really buy that it's just been nothing but kisses and giggles." I know I probably wont like the answer, but there's a pert of me that wants you to piss me off for some reason. Maybe it's so I can justify all the strange feelings I have and take it out on you in some way. "Guys can get pretty grabby..."

"Well I personally think you would make a wonderful slut."

"Is that supposed to be a compliment?" I ask with a slight smirk and a raised eyebrow. It's too far fetched to take seriously, so I can't help but find it amusing. Not that I hadn't found myself wishing for the same sort of attention that you got from guys in the past...but right now I'm perfectly content just getting it from a single one.

I don't mind your hand on my thigh at all. We've always been close, and snuggling up together on the couch is nothing new for us. Your next question, however, completely catches me off guard. I understand that you mean well and that you're just concerned and trying to look out for me, but at the same time, I know that you wouldn't like hearing what Nick and I have been getting up to in my bedroom. I'm also a bit torn, because on one hand I actually want to open up to you and maybe get some advice, but on the other I don't want to make you mad.

It doesn't matter though, because I know that I'm not the best liar, and you're the one person who sees through any of my attempts at deception more easily than anyone else. Bringing my right hand up to the side of my face, I tuck my hair behind my ear, then do the same with the left - one of my habits and obvious tells when I'm nervous.

"Umm, I mean, you know...some touching and...stuff..." I mutter, my gaze remaining fixated on the television screen just to avoid the risk of us making eye contact. I can feel my pale cheeks starting to get flushed already as I pray that by some miracle you don't continue prying me for details.

"Umm, I mean, you know...some touching and...stuff..."

I don't like the avoidance, the fact that you're mumbling and looking off towards the television bothers me. These emotions are new, but strong. I slip your legs off my lap and move to stand, turning to take you ankles and tugging you down to where your entire body is flat on the couch. With one swift motion I climb on top of you, straddling your hips. All logical reasoning has shut off, just the thought of any touching between you and anyone else has pushed me over the edge.

I reach down and grab onto your cheeks, pulling your face away from the TV and forcing you to look up at me. I can't help but instantly get excited at the sight of you beneath me, that sweet little face squeezed in my hands. If you try to move or fight back I'll just scoot up along your body, pinning your arms down with my knees.

"You're going to tell me where he's touched you, and you're also going to tell me where you've touched him. Don't get all squeamish on me either sweet little Allison, if you're able to do it, you should be able to say it, right?"

Of course, I wasn't really naive enough to believe that you'd just let this go, and I knew that you'd have some sort of reaction, but I certainly never expected you to pounce on me like this! The surprise attacks draws a sharp yelp out of me as I raise my arms up defensively.

"Jesus!" I exclaim with a distressed expression on my face as you grab me and forcefully turn my head so that I'm staring right up at you. There's something wild and unnerving about your eyes as you glare down at me. I try to grab your wrist and pull your hand away, but you're considerably stronger than I am, not to mention that you're in a far superior position, so you easily move up to straddle my chest and pin my arms down with your knees.

Between the sudden adrenaline, my own embarrassment and the heat of your thighs squeezing against my body, I suddenly feel like I'm burning up and having trouble breathing well. I try to hold out for a few seconds, but it doesn't take long for me to crack when I realize that you're not going to let up.

"OK! OK!! He, umm...he touches my boobs sometimes when we're making out upstairs. I mean, I let him...I wanted him to." My cheeks are lit up bright pink by this point, but unfortunately for me, there's more. "And, oh gosh...please don't be mad..." I open my eyes wide, looking up at you pleadingly. "I might...I might have rubbed his...I mean, you know...his...with my hand..."

I can't recall ever being so mortified in my life. "I'm sorry..." I whimper, choking back tears.

"OK! OK!! He, umm...he touches my boobs sometimes when we're making out upstairs. I mean, I let him...I wanted him to."

I see you flush and it makes my heart race, I can feel you still trying squirm beneath me, but it's not enough to make me feel like I should let up. If anything it just makes me want more, and I find it amusing that you still have no idea what you're doing to me. My little sister is all grown up and I am determined to not let her belong to anybody else but me.

"And, oh gosh...please don't be mad..." I open my eyes wide, looking up at you pleadingly. "I might...I might have rubbed his...I mean, you know...his...with my hand..."

"Tsk, tsk. Naughty whore."

I scoot down a little, enough to free those arms. Before they are able to get very far I snatch them up by the wrist with my free hand, pulling them at just the right angle to where you will find it difficult to get any leverage. I can feel my panties getting damp, and although I can't believe I am doing this, I am finding it difficult to stop. With your arms above your head I lean in close, hovering just above your face.

"I want you to show me." I pause waiting to see the confusion on your face, the reaction to what it happening. "Show me how you kiss him. I want to know what keeps him coming back for more."

My eyes immediately shoot wide open with shock when you call me a whore. It's the first time that you've ever said anything so nasty to me that I actually believe you meant seriously. My eyes sting and well up with tears as another wave of shame washes over me. I try to struggle when you move down a bit and release my arms, but again you're too fast and strong, pinning them both down with little difficulty.

I've definitely never seen you acting like this, and to say that it's unnerving would be a huge understatement. But then, just when I think that this whole situation can't get any worse or more insane, what you order me to do next leaves me utterly aghast.

"Wh-What...?" I ask with a bewildered look, thinking that I must have misunderstood. The whole thing is so blindsiding that I stop struggling momentarily, feeling almost paralyzed. "You're...joking, right?" You can hear a faint quiver in my voice.

I sniffle slightly as I blink my eyes, trying to dry them before I start to cry. There's no way I can wrap my head around the concept of you actually wanting me to kiss you like I kiss my boyfriend, so I'm laying there, staring up at you like an idiot while I try to decipher what you could have meant.

"You're...joking, right?"

I laugh, I love the tears welling up in your eyes and the fear and amazement. I know you better than anyone else, and deep down I know that what you need your boyfriend can't give you. My little Allison, submissive by nature. I know how to make you tick, and you're going to crave the things that I do to you. You're going to be mine.

"I really don't think I fucking stuttered Allison, but it's okay..."

I move my lips down, pressing my lips against your forehead and moving then down to your chin. Warm and aggressive lips, falling down your neck and back up, giving every inch of your available skin attention....everywhere by those big pouty lips. Eventually I slide my tongue out, dragging it up alongside the left side of your neck. The light scent of your shampoo filling my nose as I continue upwards. I stop at your ear, nuzzling in nice and close.

"I'm not going to kiss you, not until you beg me for it. Until then, I'm going to do anything else I want to you. Now if you're a good little sister, and you listen to me...." I nipple at your earlobe, tracing my teeth lightly on the skin. "I'll be nice...well...nicer"

I sit up then, looking down at you with a devious smile. "And if you want to be naughty..." My free hand reached behind your head, grabbing a fistful of your hair and yanking your head back, enough to where I can feel your back arching beneath me. "Well then I'm going to treat you like the dirty little whore I know you are. Now, if I let your hands go...are you going to behave for me?"

I don't know what in the world has gotten into you, but it's scary and just downright weird. How did we suddenly go from just chilling on the couch together to you overpowering me and insisting that I kiss you?! I still feel like I'm suffocating, and I'm starting to sweat, which just adds one additional layer of discomfort to my predicament.

When you lower your face down towards mine, at first I thought that you were just going to press your lips against mine and force me to kiss you. I clench my eyes tightly, expecting that to happen, but instead I feel your soft lips grazing and pressing against my forehead, the bridge of my nose, my cheeks and finally my neck.

I squirm in discomfort, still not daring to open my eyes. This is obviously wrong, it has to be...and yet I can't feel but shiver with excitement when slowly lick up the side of my neck. There's no denying that your hot, wet tongue feels amazing against my flesh, despite the fact that I know it shouldn't. And the way that you maneuver it with such finesse, teasing me as you work your way over to my ear.

Everything is so confusing. I don't want this, I didn't ask for it, but your warm breath feels so nice against my neck, and then you put my tender little earlobe into your mouth. The intense sensation makes me twitch and gasp audibly, and then I can't restrain a soft moan when you tease it gently with your teeth. It's as if I'm falling under your spell or something, I don't know how you're doing it.

Your words flow like honey through my ear...and then the sudden yanking back of my head makes me snap out of it as my eyes shoot open and my back body arches up to compensate. With horror, I realize that the crotch of my pink panties is all moist, and I instinctively squeeze my thighs together, worried that you might notice somehow. At this point, I just feel completely awkward, embarrassed and anxious, so I'll agree with anything if I think it'll get me out of this.

I silently nod my head, agreeing to behave if you let my hands go, even though it's not quite clear to me at this point what 'behaving' is supposed to entail.

"Good girl."

I let go of your hands, watching carefully to make sure you don't make any sudden movements. I watch your body, the heavy breathing and goosebumps prickling up along your body. I can still hear that dirty little gasp you made when my tongue hit your skin echoing in my ears. You're so gorgeous beneath me, scared and excited. I stay there a moment, watching to squirm a little beneath me.

"Here's what you're going to do for me Allison, and make sure you're listening because I'm not going to repeat myself okay?" I stroke your face gently before dragging my thumb across your bottom lip, tugging it off to the side as my finger continues down to your chin. I grasp it firmly, tilting your head up to look at me. "I going to get up, and you are going to stand in front of the couch, with your back facing me."

I bite my lower lip, smiling down at my little sister, I have never been so turned on in my life. You are the epitome of everything I've wanted, and even growing up I think I've always known it. You're going to be the perfect little toy for me. Finally I release your hair from the grip of my other hand, loving the feeling of your body beneath me as it shifts into a more comfortable position. I shift my weight off of you, pushing your legs out of the way so that I can sit comfortably on the couch.

I turn to you, waiting for you to follow my instructions.

I listen attentively to your instructions, not that I have much of a choice. I'm still rattled by everything that's happening, and even more so by the way that my body is reacting essentially against my will, but I'm still able to focus enough to understand what you're saying.

My body relaxes slightly when you finally let go of my wrists and hair and get off of me, but I remain quite tense as I suck in some deep breaths, finally able to breathe more naturally now that your weight isn't on my stomach. I'm nervous about what you're planning next, but what am I going to do? Even if I break my promise about behaving, which I'm actually kind of reluctant to do since I abhor breaking my promises, what am I going to do then? It's not like I could run or hide from you, even if I did somehow manage to get away without you grabbing and pinning me again.

I can't stop worrying about the wet spot on my panties while I awkwardly move to stand up, the whole time making sure to keep my thighs together as much as possible. Hesitating, I look in your direction for several seconds, hoping that you might change your mind and tell me to forget about this all of a sudden, but when that doesn't happen, I finally step in front of you and turn around, facing away from the couch.

"What are you gonna do...?" I ask worriedly, glancing back at you over my left shoulder as I cross my arms over my stomach.

"I'm not going to do anything."

I lean back into the couch, taking the sight of my sisters perfect little ass. I can see the small of your back, that little whit t-shirt short enough to give me a glimpse of the beautiful curve of your body. I can tell you're nervous, and that's expected, but I need to make sure that what I'm doing to you is not completely unwanted.

"Stand with your feet shoulder width apart, and slowly bend over for me. I have a feeling my little piggy might have a spot."

I wait patiently, giving you time to think about what you want to do. If you speak, or ask a question I will not answer...just wait. I'm fairly positive that since you've agreed thus far, you'll follow through on this as well. If and when you do decide to listen I will take in the sight of you bent over for your older sister, that little wet spot staring right at me. That will be all I need. The urge to reach out and touch you is immense, but I resist.

"Stay like that."

I get up from the couch. I stand close enough to where you can feel my presence behind you, but still refuse to to touch you. I can feel the heat from your wet little center, and I want to see if I can get that wet spot a little bigger. It's not all about the physical though, I need to know that even my words are enough to make you squirm. Seeing you bent before me, I am convinced that you're perfect. Right under my nose all this time, and only now do I see it.

"What if I were to drag those little panties down your thighs and get down on my knees behind you? You could feel my breath on your inner thighs, my hands spreading that gorgeous ass open. What if your older sister wrapped her lips around that sweet juicy little clit of yours Allison? I want an honest answer...you know you can't lie to me..."

"I'm not going to do anything."

Somehow, that really doesn't do anything to reassure me. I can tell be the sly tone of your voice that whatever you've got in store for me, you're not going to make it easy. Of course, your very next command confirms that, and my whole body stiffens up anxiously as soon as you express your suspicion. I just stand there for several long seconds, not saying a word as I feel knots tying themselves in my stomach.

I wonder what's wrong with me, how and why I could actually get turned on by my own sister. I also wonder why you're doing this to me. Are you trying to teach me some kind of lesson that I'm not seeing...do you just want to humiliate me, or is it something else entirely? So many questions and powerful, mixed emotions swirling through my head all at once. I reach for my soda and take a couple of sips before finally working up the courage to do what you asked.

Slowly, I spread my legs and begin to bend over, placing my hands on my knees and shutting my eyes. I can't believe that I'm bending over in front of my older sister, showing her that she'd made me wet just by licking my face and nibbling on my earlobe. I try to stay still, but you can see me trembling with anxiety, and it only gets worse as the seconds tick by. All I can do is imagine what awful things you must be thinking of me.

Then you start saying the most lewd and perverted things I've ever heard, and my knees actually buckle inwards when you mention wrapping your lips around my clit! My clit which just started throbbing almost painfully as soon as you started talking. I can feel your domineering presence right behind me, and now all I can think about is you getting down on your knees behind me. I don't think I've ever been so speechless in my entire life. My right hand moves from my knee over to my face, covering my mouth as I gasp with shock towards my own crazily inappropriate thoughts.

I still can't produce any sort of verbal reply, but the wet spot on my panties is very clearly expanding and getting darker by the second.

I hear that gasp again and I smile, canting my head to the side to take a look at those pink little panties. I chuckle a little, licking my lips at those tempting virgin juices. My little sister is by far the most delicious thing I have ever had in front of me.

"Oh, you'd like that wouldn't you?" I grab those panties and pull them upwards, causing the fabric to pull between those ass cheeks. The added pressure against your center causes that wet spot to grow even larger. I continue pulling it upward along your back until I hear a sound of discomfort and stop, holding it in place. "You better keep your balance, if you buckle I'm going to stop. You want to be a good little whore don't you? You didn't know it until now, but I can see how wet you are."

I tug the panties again, a sharp yank to see if you'll actually try to catch yourself. If you do I will release the grip on your panties and move around to the front of you, crouching down to that I can look my sweet little sister in the eyes. I've never wanted anything more, and I now understand why you've been frustrating me so terribly the past few weeks. I still expect you not to move, but I know you already know that.

"Good girl. Now, tell me what you want." I lean in a little closer, my lips almost brushing against yours. I know the position is uncomfortable, I can tell by the way your legs are shaking. "You better ask nice."

Back
Top Bottom