Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry to everyone I was rping with my computer went up a few weeks ago and I have only just got it repaired and I have yet to really get back on this website but I am trying to now and looking for new RP's anyone interested please PM me.

Most recent Ideas:

I play a supernatural detective witch who has been kidnapped by these people for her ability. they want her to use her magic to cast a spell to reshape the world for her. It's a long RP so be prepared and I have many chapters to it planned out, so please be prepared for a further explenation. if you don't mind long RP's love dark fantasy and twisting people then be prepared for this RP

rich girl gang banged by poor people.

I would like to thank everyone for their response and their turn out for some RP ideas. I am still accepting Rp requests.

I like 3rd person, prefer to RP through the PM's but also have aim and can do threads. I prefer to have a bit long text and decent grammar. please be able to do at least a paragraph or more, hopefully 2 and maybe if you're okay with it 3 plus. I can do multiple characters I'm not asking you too but it would be appreciated. I jhave no problem with any genre or anything. I'm mainly just looking for some fun. I also do non sex based RP's so if you have an idea or want to ask about any of mine then please.

I am female and like to play female submissive roles. My interests include
  • Submission
  • bondage
  • force
  • pregnancy
  • toys
  • captive
  • double
  • Hiding keeping secret from those around
  • deep throat
  • group
  • watersports
  • puppy girls
  • Corruption (turning a good girl into a sex crazed slut)

The only major thing I'm not into is furry. I like a lot of other things. My main problem with furry is anthro. Like if it's a werewolf in animal form or human form is fine, but no anthro please I simply don't like the idea of a human being with fur all over or in a costume like that. I have no problems with beastiality or anything like that. Also, nekos and other such ones along those lines are on the table, just no anthro or furry.

Ideas:
currently in the mood for a story in which my character is the daughter of this guy who is in debt to the mob and they break into their house and beat him up some and take her and make her work off his debt with her body.

A serial killer killed the MC's parents when she was young and kidnapped her, raised her as his own to be his pet toy and fellow serial killer. He freely abuses her, hits her, takes advantage of her, and rapes her even when one of them is covered in blood from the victim. (IDK if a bloody killer RP is allowed here so someone please inform me if it isn't)

The dashing hero, reversed. the dashing here was killed off before he could even begin his journey so now the world has fallen into chaos because of it. (Possible fandom like mario zelda) The princess is never saved and has become the pet of the evil villain. The kingdoms are in ruin, the dark force has conquered the world, people are enslaved. the prophecy comes true.

A remnant society of earth living on a space craft. the small population has lowered women to nothing more than public child bearing.

a hero of another kind. the hero of most stories must go on a journey to be able to defeat the evil villain. This hero's journey involves him going to find women warriors and getting them to help him fight the dark side through some intimate means and going to fight the dark force with his aids, eventually turning the ultimate evil girl into just another member of his harem.

World where no one gets angry even if you walk up to a random person (The MC(s)) and shove your parts in theirs.

A high business musician girl has been replaced by a demon who looks like her and has a veracious apatite for males

A super villain has been kidnapping citizens with powers for experiments but when he finds one who can spontaneously regenerate non stop he decides to have some fun with her.

A demon slave trade market

God has gone evil and released monsters in the world.

internet stalker kidnapper

Pairings:

Master X Slave
Parent x Daughter x sibling
Neighbor x neighbor girl
Revolting soldiers x princess
kidnappers x kidnap victim
Rich man x Poor girl he bought
Vampire x blood whore
Demon x girl who sells her soul (Have multiple ideas branching off of this)
Stalker x teenage girl
Supernatural being x human female
some fandom ask
Teacher x student
monster x female human
human man x female monster
Evil God x something IDK
Others ask

I will add to this later.

A list of fandoms. Will update as I think of them

Bleach
Naruto
"The gamer."
"Soul cartel."
"Seven deadly sins."
FMA/brotherhood.
soul eater.
"Problem children are falling from the sky."
fairy tail.

Video games
Final fantasy
Chrono trigger
disgeae.
dark souls.
Borderlands.
Star wars knights of the old republic
COD.
Skyrim
Oblivion
LoZ
mario.
Pokemon.
Digimon.
Yugioh.
God of war.
Onimusha.
South park stick of truth

horror movies.
frozen
super hero movies and comic based movies.
Matilda
edward scissor hands,
the orphan,
number 23,
Nine,
frankenweenie,
ParaNorman,
The nightmare on elm street series.
the friday the thirteenth.
Harry Potter

Elementary,
Two and a half men,
Law and order SVU,
NCIS,
NCIS LA,
CSI,
futurama,
simpsons,
family guy,
bob's burgers,
brinkleberry,
Tosh.0,
South park,
basically anything on CBS and CC.

Books.
The last apprentice,
Goth girl rising,
ENDLESS LIST I HAVE READ A LOT

Hello pandora,
Welcome to BMR!
I would like to play the debt rp and the tyranical king one with you as well.
Please IM and we can discuss the details then start...
Owning
yim pussygrinder_m29
aim: owning_master

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom