Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, this is my thread for my cravings as various as they are. My regular search is here. Right now I'm looking for something quick, mostly smutty to blow off some steam and kick my muse back into shape. I'm open to trying some FxF or Futa x F, I'd prefer playing submissive in either case, and female against futa.

Alice in Wonderland (Not feeling as much right now)

Okay, quite odd craving. I want to do something based on Alice in Wonderland, instead of Alice or Alex falling down the rabbit hole, what if a being of Underland found himself/herself in our world? I'd prefer a more modern setting, or future, just to have the culture shock on the poor guy/gal. I'd like to play either the daughter of the Cheshire Cat (Would be a neko) or an apprentice to the Mad Hatter. Character names for Underland would be taken from Tim Burton's version of Alice in Wonderland. (In this plot at least)

Or we could do the usual, Alice falls into Wonderland/Underland. Either way, could be fun.

Forgotten Realms

Yeah I want to break out some D&D based fun. Specifically I want to play an elf or human girl who is found by drow elves. Could have romance or just be darkly themed with non con and such.

Gangbang

Oh please? I would love 3+ on one girl.

Public scenes (Craving terribly)

Be it sex in a locker room, office, or on the bus. I'd love to try anything where there could be people watching. Could be con or non-con, leaning more to noncon myself. Really wanting this right now.

Either for a dare or just from curiosity, a teen (15-17) offers up herself for public use in a park/office/school/city space (I would LOVE to use this idea.)

Fandoms
Yeah I have an itch for some fandom things.

Pirates of the Caribbean (Jack Sparrow x OC, OC x OC) Please? Please? I REALLY want some pirate fun.
Inheritance (The Eragon books) (Dragon x Dragon Rider, any number of pairings.) Please? Dragons and all sorts of fun to be had.
Harvest Moon/Rune Factory No real solid ideas here, I just love the settings and characters. I'd love anybody who could give me some of these settings. With the new game coming out it's a craving I really have.
Lord of the Rings? I'm rusty, most of my memory is being refreshed by the Lord of the Rings Online game. I'd still love to do this setting quite a bit.
Legend of Zelda
The Uglies series (Uglies, Pretties, Specials.)
The Mortal Instruments series (Would love to have a shadowhunter become a slut/whore for downworlders.)

Faeries

I would ADORE to be able to play a Faerie. This is mostly inspired from LARP and the races we use. I'll put three races below a spoiler, but the one I would love to play is a Perkein. I'm open to discussion on plot for it.
Caillair (Kale-Air)
Typically Associated With: Winter
These Unseelie Faerie Folk wander the colder, more desolate areas of Faerie, typically in groups of 1-2. Recognized by their pale look and white eyebrows, they are considered one of the more sinister of the UnSeelie. They travel with packs of Perkein who help to bring down the Caillair’s prey in exchange for continued promises to return them to a more permanent Ferun state. It is believed their Faerie Collections are composed of frozen hearts. They carry a staff they use to freeze their victims to the ground, rip out the hearts, and then channel magic to freeze the still-beating organ.

Perkein (Per-key-en)
Typically Associated With: Winter, Moon
Now considered UnSeelie Faeries, the Perkein are one of the saddest creatures of Faerie. Victims of the Wild Magics released during The Shattering and the curses placed upon them by the Caillair’s, these one-time Ferun who Traveled Faerie are now horribly disfigured. They typically wear animal masks to hide their disfigurement and remind themselves of their former lives. Bound magically to the Caillairs, they help hunt and bring down victims for the Caillair, who have promised to eventually return them to their former Ferun selves.

Ferun
Ferun (Fay-roon) are humans that have taken on some sort of animal characteristic either before or during The Shattering. Some are descendants of ancestors that lived within nature and took on or were imbued with the attributes of the animals they swore to protect. The appearance of the Ferun varies significantly, but all of them take on some physical and personality characteristics of the animal within them. For example, a Ferret Ferun may be furry and find himself constantly curious and into everything, or may hoard treasure or baubles. A Bear Ferun may have the ears and snout of a bear and a temperament that is aggressive, hot tempered, and quick to take offense. Ferun exist in nearly endless varieties, and they tend to organize small villages or collectives comprised of others similar in appearance and nature to themselves. They do not necessarily view all Ferun as interrelated. Ferun are typically considered “half” human and can live comfortably in human settlements. They are NOT animals and are capable of learning, understanding, etc.

Otherwise I'm open to other ideas involving Faeries and the Fae.

School settings

I'd love to do either teacher x student, coach x student, staff x student.

The sex education at one school is quite... odd. They offer up one of their female students for staff and students alike to use in any way they please. Could include bestiality, incest, any number of kinks really.

Ageplay

To preface this, the youngest character I will play is 15.
I want age gaps, more than just a year or two. I want an older teacher (30's+) or staff member to screw a student. Maybe it's bring your daughter to work day at an office? An intern at the office being used freely? Anything and everything is free game where I play a younger female to an older male.

Picture plots

One
Two
Three
Four
Five

Characters

I have several characters that I could use. If you like any of them, just let me know and I could work her in.
Mica
Thia (I can see her on an adventure and either being captured, or runs across some lustful monsters.)
Genesis
Mira (She's a sky pirate captain. Plenty to have fun with there.)
Cara My cleric.
Echo

I will RP on PMs, googledocs, skype and email.
Right now email is my easiest contact. shadowreaper111@gmail.com I do ask that the title of the email be safe for work as I access my email at work. My skype is xxmoonlighthunterxx.

RE: Moon's Cravings (MxF, FxF, Futa x F) (Updated 2/18)

Bumping up. Feeling public settings right now. Give me a bus, office, heck that curious teen plot? I REALLY want to do it.

I'm interested in three of them the beastilty one, dragon and the alice in wonderland.

Mike the Bloodwolf said:
I'm interested in three of them the beastilty one, dragon and the alice in wonderland.

Hm I admit I'm leaning more to Alice in Wonderland. Would you like the traditional take of Alice stumbling into Underland/Wonderland or a being from Underland/Wonderland finding the normal world?

Let do the other story, one of wonderland people came into the real world.

RE: Moon's Cravings (MxF, FxF, Futa x F) (Updated 3/3)

Mike the Bloodwolf said:
Let do the other story, one of wonderland people came into the real world.

Darn it, didn't see this earlier. But PM me and we can hash out a plot. ^^

Also: Updated bump with wanted fandoms. Would LOVE anybody who offers either a Harvest Moon/Rune Factory or Lord of the Rings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom