Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

⊱ 1 on 1 ⊰ M x F ⊱ Supernatural Seduction ⊰

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sayuri

Planetoid
⊱ 1 on 1 ⊰

So, I'm seeking someone who's reliable, which translates to someone who is consistent with the frequency of postings and who will message me if they are unable or no longer wishes to post for whatever reason. If you can't post on average at least once every four days I may not have the patience to roleplay with you.
I do like at least some romance — foreplay, teasing and seduction is essential to me and keeps me interested. Female submissive, semi-submissive, innocent and defiant characters are my forte, I can't roleplay dominant, male characters, but I like to roleplay with dark, dominant characters.
I only do straight, supernatural pairings with the male character being some kind of supernatural being, although I won't roleplay with furries, anthros or beastiality, I don't mind kemonomimi.
I'm reasonably literate and I expect you to be as well. I write at least one or two paragraphs and will try to mirror larger posts, but don't expect me to write pages and pages. I also like to have some balance between smut and plot.
I'm online regularly, so I'm often bored.

⊱ Essential Knowledge ⊰

• I only roleplay...
...female characters.
...straight couplings.
...with the male or the male and the female characters being supernatural beings unless you have a very interesting plot.
• I prefer messages for roleplaying.
• I don't mind if you're male or female as long as you roleplay the male character.
• I adore foreplay, seduction, corruption and bondage.
• I usually roleplay where the male character is a vampyre or demon, but I am open to other suggestions.
• When I say I roleplay vampyres, I don't roleplay Twilight, I roleplay vampyres similar to the ones in Interview With A Vampire or Underworld.

For more preferences, view my F-List, look below for preferences or message me.

⊱ Preferences ⊰

Likes[/i]]
Angels
Apocalypse
Bed Restraints
Being The Submissive One
Blindfolds
Blood Play
Bondage
Chair Restraints
Consensual
Corrupted Innocence
Demons
Gags
Gore
Horror
Kidnap
Kissing
Licking
Love Triangle
Mafia
Master x Slave
Non-Consensual
Oral Sex (Receiving)
Physiological
Prophecy
Seduction
Supernatural
Survival
Teasing
Torture
Vampyres
Vibrators
Violence

Dislikes[/i]]
Asylums
Bathroom Play
Beastiality
Being The Dominant One
Breath Control
Constant Smut
F x F
First Person
Furries
Futanari
Harem
M x M
Necrophilia
Non-Supernatural
Oral Sex (Giving)
Scat
Shemales
Unrealistic Proportions
Zombies

Craving perhaps a vampyre twist on 50 Shades of Grey or a vampyre x slayer at the moment.

* or demon as well.

Also, something with a bit more of a horror theme, i.e. mind games, chasing, dragged into the darkness. That sort of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom