Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New to sex education (TicTacGuy123 x me)

Sweetone

Supernova
A sex education college project were two students that have never met are forced to stay in the same room with each other for a month and they have to record how they feel about seeing the other person change get dressed shower.

Jasper sat on the edge of his bed, head in his hands. This wasn't exactly what he had expected when he was told he would be a participant in an experiment. He had done some weird things in the name of social science, true, but being roomed with a total stranger for sex ed? He never would of dreamed it. He hoped she was at least attractive and cool. It would suck to spend a month with a stick in the mud.

Jasper flopped backwards, laying out on the bed. His shaggy black hair almost fell down into his eyes, reminding him he needed to either cut his hair or do something more in the mornings to keep it out of the way. It was a warm day, and he was wearing a pair of shorts with a black shirt with "Be Bold" printed across the back in a dark red. He patiently waited for his nee roommate, going over his greetings in his head.

Zoey sighed as she was scared to spend a month with a guy as her roommate she didnt know they were allowed to do this. Zoey was wearing short shorts and a baby blue tshirt, she had longish wavy dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. Once she found the room she knocked on tge door and slowly opened the door.

Jasper looked up when he heard the knock on the door and hopped up when he saw her enter. He was clearly nervous, fidgeting slightly. He couldn't tell if it was she was a stranger and he would be living with her like this or if it was because she was attractive and he would be living with her like this. Probably both.
"Um.. Hi..hello. You must be Zoey right? The girl I'm living with? I'm Jasper. Hi" he stammered, extending his hand. Yeah, he was definitely wound up tight, and it may be a moment before he unwound.

She smiled and placed her bags down "yeah im Zoey your roommate" she said and shskes his hand. She looked at him and thought he was cute and felt a little better about the project knowing her roommate was good looking.

He smiled. "Great! Great. Do you need any help with your bags? I'm already unpacked so feel free to move my junk around." He gestured around the room. "My house is your house, as they say." He sat down on the bed again and ran his hand through his hair. "So we just... Live together? And record what happens? Like our feelings and shit?"

"yeah basically that" she said with a giggle and placed her bags by the other bed that was on the other side of the room. She began to unpack as they talked and got to know eachother

Jasper smiled and conversed with his new roommate, doing his best to get comfortable with her. They would spending quite a lot of time together, so he may as well try to enjoy it as best he could. He rambled as he tended to do of course, unaware as usual. He really just wanted to get his mind off the experiment for as long as he could. As soon as one of them had to bathe or such, he would be unable to put it off.

She smiled and finished unpacking and sat on her bed "well im all inpacked, what shall we do now" she asked not sure of how to handle their experiment

Back
Top Bottom