Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Three's a crowd. {Angry X Sweetone}

Both males groaned out loud with her, moaning and jerking their cocks into her hand. "Fuck I need to take you baby girl..." The father hissed and flipped her onto all fours. Perky behind presented to him, he slid his uncondomed cock into his daughter's slick pussy, her brother eagerly grabbed her hair, gently, and pressed his cock to her lips.

She moaned and began to suck her brothers cock as her father fucked her pussy, she was happy to make dad and brother happy with her body.

The father had his hands on her waist and groping her ass, his cock sliding steadily in and out of Zoey's pussy making smacking sounds while the brother groaned loudly, letting his cock into his sister's suckling lips. "Fuck Zoey, you feel so good!"

Zoey made a purring noise as she was being fucked and as she sucked her brothers cock "im glad you like it" she said.

Father and son grinned at each other as they let their sister pleasure them. "Oh Zoe... Who knew you were such a slut?" Nick murmured as he grabbed her hair, fucking his mouth harder into her mouth. Their father slid a hand down between his daughter's legs, stroking over her clit as he pounded Zoe's pussy. "Cum for daddy baby girl... Cum for daaddy!"

She moaned and began to buck her hips as her dad rubbed her clit "ok daddy im cumming" she said and began to cum.

As soon as Zoe began to cum, so did the two men. Her father groaned and fucked het harder as he began to unlad his sperm inside his daughter, Nick pushed his cock back In Zoes mouth and came.

Her father just smiled and leaned down to kiss her lips gently. "Of course I do... It's in the bath...." Gently he pulled his cock out of her and stepped off the bed. "You two kids get cleaned up, I'll get dinner okay? We can have more... Fun later." Nick nodded happily and brushed his cock against Zoe's lips. "Clean it for me sis... I'll return the favour in the bath!"

She nodded and licked his cock clean, once finished she headed to the bathroom and took the pill and set up the shower.

Once the shower was set, he joined her in the bath moving behind to kiss her neck. "Just sit over by the tub and spread your legs."

Quickly kneeling down infront of his sister, he placed both hands on her thighs and leaned forwards to press a soft kiss to her pussy lips.

Eagerly he began to lap furiously at his sister's pussy, making sure to clean it and caress all the right places.

Nick quickly cleaned up all her cum, licking the pussy for awhile more before moving back and smiling at Zoe.

He stodd up and let her wash him, giving soft kisses and touches until they were both clean. Then kissing one last time he went to his room to change, not bothering to put anything more than a pair of boxers on.

Back
Top Bottom