Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Three's a crowd. {Angry X Sweetone}

AngryEnglishman.

Super-Earth
"I'm homeeeeeee!!!" Nicholas "Nick" To his friends announced tiredly to his house. Letting the wooden door slam shut behind him, the teen neko shrugged off his shoes and tossed his bag onto the floor. Wearing jeans and a light blue t-shirt he padded barefooted passed the living room.

His long tail drooped slightly behind him, blonde furred ears angled down, emerald eyes closed as he flipped himself over the back of the couch lazily. Wanting nothing more than to take a cat nap. "Heh, cat nap." Nick snickered softly to himself. Then his eyes opened again. "Sis? You HOOMMMEEEE???!!!"

Zoey heard her brother walk in the door and called her. Zoey had dirty blonde hair and bright blue eyes. She was sitting on the couch watching tv "yeah im in here" she called out.

Nick's eyes popped open and he glanced over at her. "Oh hi didn't see you there." He said somewhat sheepishly, sitting upright and brushing blonde hair from his eyes. They would almost look like twins, except for their eyes. "Where's dad? And hey! Why aren't you in school?" He asked suspiciously.

"my head was bothering me again and dad is at work hed working late and left us money to order out" she said and smiled at her sleepy brother. She placed a pillow on her lap and patted it for him to lay down.

Nick frowned slightly even as he moved to lay his body out on the couch, letting his head rest on his sister's lap. "That again huh," His expression relaxed as he got comfortable, letting his sister's scent waft over his nose. His jeans got just alittle tighter. "I could... Uh... Massage that again for you later?" A slight blush on his cheeks.

"that would be great you make them go away" she said with a smile and played with her brothers hair as they watched tv.

Nick smiled softly back at her purring low and happily as he felt her fingers drift through his hair. "Alright, but first I need a nap. A catnap...." He turned his face and buried it into Zoy's soft stomach, breathing gently on it. He slept for about ten minutes.

She smiled and turned the tv down low so he could sleep. She loved when her brother made his purring noise it was cute.

The soft rise and fall of his sister's stomach slowly rocked Nick awake from his nap, blearily he wondered why his cheek felt so warm and looked up to see the underside of his sister's breasts. Sleepily he just tried to snuggle closer, forgetting his sister's stomach was ticklish. "Mmmm..."

She giggled and looked down at her sleeping brother and kissed his forehead "someone must be having a good nap" she whispered to him as she pushed his hair from his face.

Nick popped one eye open at the feel of her lips on his forehead, causing an affectionate smile to appear. "I had a good pillow." He whispered back, shivering slightly at the touch of her fingers on his face.

Nick blinked one last time and awoke fully, though still laid on his sister's lap for the comfort. Her words reminded him of something he promised to do though. "Anytime sis, you know that... Now I suppose ou want that massage?"

"if your feeling up to it then sure" she never pushed her brother to do anything he didnt want to do, she knew how to be a good sister to him and listen to his needs and what he says.

Nick smiled sweetly up at her, knowing just how great a sister she was to him. She never denied him anything... Well, almost anything. But those fantasies could wait. "Of course I'm up for it... Besides, you've done alot for me, I want to repay you." Sitting up and turning to face her he parted his legs. Nick twirled his fingers, he patted his chest. "Now lean against me like the last time..."

She nodded and sat between his legs and leaned against his chest, her brother gave the best massages she could think of. They made her headaches always go away when he was done its like he has magic fingers.

Nick grinned and stifled a soft groan, the way her petite, flawless figure pressed up against his larger chest and between his legs was almost too much. She'd always taken care of him, ever since their mother passed, now was his turn to take care of her alittle. Slowly, tenderly he let his fingers drift up her bare arms and along the sides of her neck, tracing, squeezing and caressing gently towards her head.

(What is Zoey wearing btw? Does she have a bra?)

Shes wearing yoga pants and a,tshirt and yes bra. Sorry for my spelling im tired)
Zoey made a purring noise as her brothers fingers worked their way up her body abd towards ger head.

(no worries, get some rest soon!)

Nick smiled even more as Zoey began to purr, he'd always find those sounds incredibly adorable... not to mention arousing. His fingers reached her head, and tangled with her hair as he softly massage her aching areas.

(You too! <3)

Nick let out a small moan, unable to resist leaning down to press a kiss on Zoey's delectable neck. His fingers continued to work as he murmured against her skin. "Feeling better Zo?"

(Sleep well)

At her moan Nick felt his cock harden slightly, pressing oh so lightly into Zoey's back. Hoping that she didn't notice, he continued and chuckled, kissing up to her ear as he continued massaging her. "Glad to hear it."

Getting bolder as her moans continued, Nick tilted his head and bit Zoeys ear gently, nibbling on it as his cock strained against his jeans. His fingers slowly slipped down to her shoulders, massaging.

Back
Top Bottom