Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cairo by night (thedutchess + tatcon)

He would give a small chuckle that turned into a laugh when the skeleton slipped down, and landed with the distinctive clatter. "Haha, oh that's priceless." He said with a wide smirk before jumping down into the pit, and landing quite easily on soft, but definitely solid, sand. Looking up towards the place he had just come from, he would yell up to her. "Hop on down, I'll catch you, I promise. I still want another chance to enjoy you naked." A little unnecessary, but very much a part of Tatcon Valdez.

She shot a slight glare down at him before she grabbed her bag and dropped it down to him before she moved around the flat rock and pushed it to the ground where she was at and looked down before dropping down towards him, she hated dropping like this.

Strong arms were there to catch her, and it was quite a perfect catch if one could say so themselves. Holding her in closely once he knew she was safe, it would take a moment for him to put her down, uttering a quiet, "Mmmm, you're warm." Then, she would be on her feet, and he would be peering down further into the hidden part of the tomb. "Hmm..so..now what are we looking for?" He asked, idly curious as he typically was.

She smirked and moved around him grabbing her bag and pulling the flash light out so she could see " there should be....aha!" she moved quietly towards a hidden doorway and turned side ways to move through it " we are looking for a room that i belive to be here... somewhere" she said quietly and pulled herself free from the small door way and looked back to see if he was following, she stepped lightly and stood where she was shining her light over the room they were in before the door way shut before he could make it through and large spikes appeared out of the wall, she stood still for a moment before the walls started to move in, she got an annoyed look on her face " of jeeez what is this indian jones?" she asked before walking over to the large spikes and climbing up quickly and jumping for the handle in the middle she hoisted herself up and into the small hole that was rather cramped for her taste, she looked down pulling her legs up just in time for the rocks to connect, she bit her lip and just watched waiting for them to move but they never did, she was not separated from him which didn't bother her as much as how she was going to get out, he was smart he would find her but right now the only way to go is up.

She climbed easily and came up into a room and looked around, it was rather different with the large golden archway and the Ra statues on ether side, she stood there shining her light over the golden statues and bit her lips slightly, she didn't know if it had traps or not but she imagined it did, since what she was looking for was at the end of the hall, she sat there contemplating what to do and wondering if he was alright.

Really, this was all a spectacle for him, having been stuck behind a rapidly shutting down, an hearing the sounds of grinding stone as the wall crushed in on themselves. He wasn't too worried though, as expected from the fact that his hands were still in his pockets. He could sense that she made it out alright, and so it was with that happy thought he wandered his way back to where they had come from. Looking up at the covered over entrance, he groaned a bit, and started to climb the age worn walls. "Hope she doesn't keep me waiting long." he said to himself as he easily exited the tomb, and wandered himself back to the truck, lighting a cigarette as he sat on the hood.

Oh if she knew he didn't some after her she would be rather pissed, she got up and moved slowly towards her prize, she stepped carefully keeping her bag close to her and looked at her book and stepped to the right a few steps then to the left, she jumped a few time and sighed softly, she did a few other tricks before coming up on the prize, she blew at it gently and smiled reaching down and picking it up slowly jazing at it before she heard a sharp click like a lock was being opened, she froze and turned looking around then jumping out of the way but side stepping wrong and a large blade came down from the side, she pulled herself in and extended her arms up the blade catching her shirt and tearing it off at the bottom leaving her in a torn top, she bit her lips and stayed still before she made her way back the same way she came and got to the hole before looking down seeing the walls still closed, she bit her lips slightly and looked around before searching the walls and speaking the open password before she head something move and the moon light shone in she smiled and moved out and looked around keeping her prize in her bag before she started to walk around the ruins in search of the truck, when she found him laying back she stopped and glared slightly before marching right over to him and swatting him in the face with her book " you bastered you didn't even try to see if i was alright or not" she asked him in an angry tone.

The swatting of the book on his face seemed to have little effect, in fact, his face barely moved at all, even with all the energy she put into it. Once he recovered and looked straight at her again, he smirked, licking the corner of his lip where her book had smacked lightly. "I didn't have to follow you. I could sense your heart beat, and I suspected you would be better off on your own, seeing as you had a book to tell you where the traps were." He said in quite a smug expression, before he would look down and see her torn shirt. "Hmm..new look? Looks good." He added, keeping his hands in his pockets so he could resist the urge to just grab her with the way a torn shirt looked on her.

She narrowed her eyes and shoke her head before putting her back in the truck and climbing in " well im glad you had that much faith in me, but what would you of done if id of died?" she asked before starting it up and speeding off towards town still a bit peeved not even looking towards him while clenching the steering wheel tightly.

When he got back in the car, he resumed his lazy position, arms crossed over his chest as they sped away from the tomb of horrors. "Guess I would have dealt with it if it happened. But it didn't, so what are you so upset about?" He asked honestly, arrogance and sarcasm gone from his voice as his cold blue eyes looked over at her, expecting a damn good answer. She had no obligation to him, just as he didn't have any to her, so why she was so upset when he knew she had made it was something he was not willing to slug out about.

" just the fact that it sounds like you don't give a damn about what happens to me, i could of died and you would of just shrugged it off like it was nothing" she said calmly still not looking at him, she figured she was still a bit upset about what he said and he was right he shouldn't have a reason to change who he is or the way he did things, and he probably didn't think about the feelings of the women he left behind after everything was said and done, " i got what i wanted i have no reason to stay" she said again and stopped infront of the Inn and got out waling up the steps with her bag and up to her room, she figured he would follow since his jacket was up here.

"Sounds like. Sounds like...see girl, that's where you're making a grand mistake in trying to impose your own emotions over the words I say. Was there ever a moment when I said I didn't care what happened to you? No, no there wasn't. What I said is I knew for fact that you were alive and well, and I didn't bother to think of the alternative, because it didn't happen. I am not going to worry my brain with what ifs or maybe's unless they actually happen. Then I will set the moves in motion and deal with that thought process...it would be something you might think of doing before putting words in other peoples mouths." He said, and he was mad. He never raised his voice, but there was a hard edge to his tone, and when they stopped he was quick to get out of the vehicle, leading her up to her room so he could retrieve his jacket as she suspected.

She listened and considered his words, when he came up to get his jacket she came up beside him and placed her hand on his arm gently, " i am sorry Tony i didn't mean to jump to conclusions" she said quietly wondering if he would acctully hear her or not, she wasn't sure but she thought she would try at any rate, she knew she was in the wrong and wanted to make it up to him but she didn't know how to do that, she guessed she would find out what his actions would be.

He grabbed his jacket gently, and folded it over the arm opposite to the one she had placed her hand on, but for the moment he just remained there. "Take a look back at the dialogue we just had, then put it in relation to the questions you asked me earlier. That is why I remain as I am, and am quite happy for it. Now, you have two choices, leave, go to your plane with the treasure you stole, and never see me again, or wade out your desired time remaining, and see what can happen. For now, I'm going to leave. You'll find me where we first met in about an hour. Not a moment before." he slid his jacket over his shoulders and moved away from her, heading out the door, but not before pausing and saying, "You need the hour to think through your decision properly," before disappearing back out into the dusty world.

She watched him leave then sat back on her bed, she did think about it and she knew what she was getting into there was no possible way to tell what was going to happen, but she did feel slightly alone like a hole had been put on her stomach, she took her time in thinking things over and most of her reasons led towards leaving, the benifits mostly weighed heavy on that side, she wasn't sure about what was waiting for her by the river, but life was about taking chances and she couldn't pass up this opprotunity, she spent the entire hour in her room with 15 minutes to spare, lets just hope he sucks at telling time which was unlikely, she walked down the steps after changing her shirt and moved towards the river bank, she got close to it and bent down playing with the water as the crowds started to die down for the night, she placed her self on a large rock and pulled her legs up by her waiting, she knew he could sense her and if he was still here he could probably tell where she was.

"So, the question that comes to mind now is..why are you deciding to stay?" He asked, having come from behind and beside her. His hands were in his jacket pockets, holding the cape of leather around his body lightly. He would stop a few feet from her, standing with a lazy tilt as he waited for her to answer, head canted to the side with a small grin upon his lips.

She turned her head once she heard that deep voice and spoke softly " Life is about taking chances, and my life is rather short compared to yours, and i thought that i would probably regret it later, i just hope that you can forgive me for acting like that, it was very out of character for me" she said while looking at him in a kind way with those bright green eyes.

"Your life is no shorter than mine, I've just been lucky. I can die tomorrow just as easily as you can. So, at least you understand part of my philosophy." He started, looking right into her eyes with his own piercing blues. "As for forgiving you, I won't. Because it is part of who you are, and it will happen again in your future, when you're helplessly in love with a fool. So I won't forgive it now so you don't have to apologize for it in the future." That was a bit of a weird statement, but look at it logically, it made all the sense in the world.

She watched him and nodded "alright seem's reasonable enough " she pulled her feet up close to her and pushed her hair back a bit looking down at the water watching the moon refelct off the water as well as the stars " so what are your plans? im sure you want to get somewhere where its not sunny alot" she smiled slightly and sat up a bit.

"My plans for what? Now, or my future?" He asked, taking his hands out of his pockets to cross them over his chest as he turned to take in the same view she was. He would place a small grin on his lips, waiting for her answer so he could actually put together an explanation for her question in the first place.

she shook her head " you know for someone who reads minds you sure ask those types of questions alot" she smirked and looked at him before looking at the water " your plans for now, future plans can always change" she said softly and gazed around the area they were in and smiled at the breathtaking view.

"I can only be so perfect." He would concede to her at her first statement, and the second one didn't take much effort on his behalf either. "Right now, I want to try to seduce a nice young lady. Afterwards..well, we'll see what happens when the afterwards comes around I suppose." He would say with a casual shrug, eyes following a couple of fish jumping across the water in an attempt to catch some insects.

She smirked and looked around her" well i saw a pretty woman walk into that building over there " she was clearly joking with him, she knew that he ment her but she thought she would pull off that smart ass attitude for a bit before she whipped around and smiled at him while extending her legs in a lazy way.

He should have told her never to make the mistake of playing his own game with him, he was a master. "Oh really? I'll be back in a bit then." He said with a confident smirk as he unfolded his arms and started walking at a rather brisk pace towards the building that would be closest to them. Of course he would take the chance to look at her outstretching those lovely legs which deserved to be wrapped around his waist again, but he had to teach her that yet.

Her eyes went wide as she watched him leave towards the building she had motioned, course she was kiddind she hadn't seen a woman go in there but that was fine, he could do what he wanted she on the other hand was going back to the Inn, she jumped off the rock and walked lazily back towards the Inn climbing the steps and falling back on her bed, she smiled and wrapped her arms around her pillow while laying on her stomach, she turned over and extended her leg up and started to unlace her boots and kicking them off, she rolled back over and sighed softly closing her eyes .

She was such a gullible person, and as soon as he saw her leave, he would follow. Traveling along in the shadows (of which he was quite the master expectedly) he would soon arrive back at her hotel room, and it would be curious to know how he would manage to sneak into her room, let alone silently by the window. All she would feel would be jumping on top of her, his chest pressed firmly to her back as he leaned in close to her ear.
"It's a very vulnerable, albeit sexy position you've left yourself in my little plaything." He said with a whisper directed carefully into her ear as his hands sat lightly over her own.

Back
Top Bottom