Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cairo by night (thedutchess + tatcon)

She laughed and came over to him sliding into the bed easily and climbing under with him and getting closer to him sliding her arm slowly around him to let her hand rest on his chest, she felt so cold it felt nice under the hot blankets and the soon to be hot room, she pressed her lips to his shoulder gently as she closed her eyes slowly letting her heart rate calm down to a steady tump.

He grinned a bit as he heard her heart rate come down to a more reasonable level, and when she moved in close to him, he would reach his arms around her snugly, holding her in close so he could steal a bit of that warmth he always found so appealing in living people. Placing a soft kiss on her neck, his eyes fell shut, and as the sun fully crested the horizon, he was fast asleep, as only vampires could.

She would stay awake for a while longer and just watched him sleep feeling those arms wrap around her securely and that smile would just spread across her face, she held him close and nuzzled gently into the nape of his neck and slowly close her eyes to try and sleep through the day, she was content to just stay there in that moment, but everything has to end sometime, she would just try and bask in this as much as she could. The day would pass by rather slowly the sun setting to alow for night to finally come, and there she remained asleep in his arms.

He was happy to have had someone to hold while he slept, it keep the dreams, the loneliness and the desperation that came with the vampire condition at bay. So when he slowly awoke the next evening to a dying day with her still asleep there, he couldn't help the smile that passed over his lips. Not a mischievous smile like he was usually guilty of, but a true, happy smile which in his world tended to be a rarity. Now it was just a matter of waiting until she would wake, but for some reason that didn't stop his hand from slowly wandering the curve of her side and hip, just enjoying the image it helped create of her naked body against his.

She was content to lay there letting herself warm the blankets for him and such, after he had woken and was shifting in the bed she would wake slowly and slightly open her eyes, she grunted in a tired sort of way and yawned before looking up to see him still there " your still here?" she asked and she hoped he didn't take it like it sounded, she had just expected him to not be here once the sun had gone down, but he was still there and that made her happy enough to smiled in a tired way, she moved her hand up and touched his cheek gently before moving her fingers down his neck and over his shoulder.

He let out a small chuckle at her statement, and nodded before giving a more complete answer. "You didn't give me much of a reason to leave, so I figured I might as well stay and try and get between those beautiful legs again." He said with a small wink and a kiss upon her forehead. Hand that had been trailing her hip stayed still and just pulled her right against him so he could place a light kiss on her lips as a good morning present.

She laughed and kissed him back wrapping her arms around him gently and nuzzled against his neck " i have to eat, im starving" she said and looked up at him and smiled lightly gently stroking his back keeping close to him " plus im sure you don't want to stay with someone like me, im very boreing" she laughed and sat up on her arm and looked down at him running her fingers up his arm gently.

His eyes would move to her own, and when she stated that she was a boring individual, he would only give a small shrug with the arm underneath her hand. "I'll find that out for myself if that's true or not. Now, go get a shower, and we'll go out on the town to find you some food my little delight." He said as the mischievous grin returned to his lips, and he ran his finger down the outside of her thigh lightly.

She smirked slightly and leaned over pushing him down forcefully before planting a passionate kiss upon his lips then pulled away smirking to herself and getting out of the bed before putting her clothes on and grabbing her bath soaps and essentals before walking out to shower, she would take all of 20 minutes before she came back in sighing softly and rubbing her head with a towel searching the room for him.

He wouldn't be hard for her to find when she returned, sitting in the chair by an open window with a slow stream of smoke passing from his lips. He had managed to slide his pants back on, as well as his boots, but his upper half still remained bare in the growing darkness of twilight. He looked over at her when she returned, and just gave a simple grin. In the fading light she would probably see the curves of his muscles outlined against the black, and if she thought about it a bit, it was probably pretty apparent that he had done this intentionally.

She wrinkled her nose once she saw the smoke and just ignored it before putting her things up and sighing softly sitting on the bed and pulling on some socks as well as lacing her boots up " your a show off you know that" she teased and turned her eyes up to look at him smiling micheviously as she sat up and stretched her arms up and over her head then letting out a content sigh.

"Fully." He answered, throwing the cigarette out the window before standing up to move over and grab his shirt from the side of the bed. He made a point of not getting too close to her at the moment, since he could tell the smell of cigarettes were not a particular favourite of hers, so he'd wait for it to fall away before getting to close. Omitting his jacket, he would slide the shirt over his frame before moving towards the door. "Let's go doll, we need to get you some food. Maybe we can visit that tomb while you think of more silly questions to ask me." He said with a wide smirk.

She laughed and got up grabbing her bag and pulling it over her shoulder before walking behind him then past him out the door and down the hall and down the staires, she would see a few stare as they passed, she ignored it and walked out into the night air and breathed in slowly, she would look back still smiling at him, he was sweet in his own way, but he still had a slight attitude that made him sound rather full of him self and her complements weren't helping much, she looked around and found a place and started to walk towards it with tunnel vision, she was on the war path for food and nothing was gonna stop her on this mission, she got in and spoke in the native tongue ordering her something, before she turned to him looking at those blue eyes " so let me ask do you do this often?, i mean grace a woman with your abnormal presence?"

For his part, Tatcon never once was in a position behind her, he had made a point of walking beside her. He would be amused by the glances they received, not really knowing any particular reason why they would feel the urge to stare, they were a pretty basic duo of tourists. As they made their way to her selected food location, he would lean lazily against the wall, arms crossed over his chest as he looked at her for a long while after she asked her question. Drawing out a deep sigh, he'd smirk, "I think a better question would be do you really want to know the answer to that? Let me put it this way..the way I healed this morning was not born out of loneliness." He replied.

She just nodded getting what he was saying " alright better question, why don't you have a woman traveling with you, it would safe for the time you spend seeking out others, unless you just get a kick out of the hunt, which wouldn't suprise me about you, and with how old you are, i am very suprised that you havn't found someone to call your own" she said as the man brought her food out and she started to eat looking back at him every now and then

He gave a soft chuckle to her observation, indeed it was something he had thought of at least a few times over the course of his somewhat long life. But she was also right in the respect that he absolutely loved the hunt. "You're right, I do get a kick out of the hunt, it keeps everything interesting, which is a must when you've lived as long as I have. And maybe in the past I have found one or two people to call my own, but it doesn't last, the luster fades away and typical human stagnation take it's place. I've never been one to get attached, it isn't in my nature, so why deny what I am to just make life 'easier'." he stated plainly, taking a seat next to her, though with his back facing the food stand so he could look out into the world.

She knew it, if she were a colon she would tell her self 'i told you so' she brushed her hair back a bit and tried not to let it get to her to much, and she tried to not think about it but it was very hard, maybe those feelings she felt last night were just excitement jitters, no he shouldn't have to change who he was but that also brought up somthing " your ok with being alone and not having anything consitant?" she asked quietly trying to keep her voice down as to not draw attention to them, she had half a mind to just end this here and just go off on her own, but she wanted this resolved, maybe she was asking to much.

"My life has been far from consistent and nothing has come along to give me reason to stop." He answered quite plainly as he crossed his arms over his chest, tilting his head to look at her for a short while. He didn't mind answering the questions, it was a good source of personal interspection, but he was pretty sure with what he was and had been for centuries, so when it came down to it he didn't suspect that anything would be changing soon.

She didn't look at him and continued to look at her food before she continued to eat quietly and at this point she wasn't thinking about anything, keeping her mind clear from his prying ears and it stayed that way till she finished her food, she looked at her plate before standing and paying for the food herself " well lets make this week last shall we?" she said quietly before walking out of the restuarnt, wether he was behind her, beside her, or in front of her it didn't matter, she was heading for one place and one place only a tomb and it wasn't the tomb he had made into his home during his stay, she pushed her stuff up in the car and started it before speeding off easily.

"Yes, let's." He would say, noticing the way she was soo busy trying to avoid making eye contact, he wouldn't need to read her mind to know what she was thinking, it was written over her body language in bright neon lettering. He would follow along with her, standing beside her once again, and would hop into the car as she sped off, lazily putting one booted foot out the window of the vehicle as he slouched a bit in the chair.

She was rather quick to jerk the wheel to head towards one of the farther tombs, she turn her eyes to look at his lazy form then looked back to where she was going, she enjoyed the speed she was at it helped her clear her thoughts but she had to admit she was rather excited to explore the tomb without being suprised by his sudden appearence , she stopped and looked at it for a moment before getting out and grabbing her bag slinging it over her shoulder and walking towards it cautiously.

Tatcon, for his part, would wait in the truck until he saw her cautiously walking towards the tomb, before getting out himself, and closing the door behind him. Placing his hands in the pockets of his pants he started walking slowly towards the tomb, lazily sauntering as if he didn't have a care in the world for what in the way of traps might await the two of them. It wasn't hard to sense or see them, vampire vision had a fantastic ability to see around imperfections in walls and floors, hence why he had been able to sleep in a similar tomb for over three weeks without issue.

"So what's this place?" He asked, figuring that she had a better clue than himself.

"Tombs of Mamelukes" she said flatly before sliding down the hill towards the ruins and only held her smile as she opened her book gently and walked over to a stone casket and shined her light on it before blowing away the dust and reading the insription to herself before standing up and pushing the top off it, there was a skeleton in there but thats not what she was after, she hoped in " sorry sorry" she cringed slightly when she cracked a bone, she was mainly talking to the skeleton before looking around and smiling as she bent over moving the head out of the way then tossed the head back behind her letting it fall towards Tony, she found what she was looking for and placed ether feet on the side of the tomb and pulled up on the stone and grined as she shined her light down looking" HUmm i can't see anything...can you?" she asked looking back at him.

He sidestepped the flying skull quite easily, following after her still with his hands lazily dumped in his pockets. As she asked if he could see something in the pitch blackness of the tomb. Leaning over and looking in, he answered just as flatly as she had a moment before. "Tons. What are you looking for specifically?" He asked, arrogant little smirk pulling over his pierced lip slowly.

She held the stone with her hands and looked down " a good landing spot, and to make sure that isn't quick sand" she said to him shining the light down before the skeleton slid down the flat rock she was holding and fell to the bottom with a clatter, she looked at him then the bottom again.

Back
Top Bottom