Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cairo by night (thedutchess + tatcon)

He watched her take off her boots with amusement, though he would make a point of not letting it show too much. The dark helped in that respect, and so he returned to answer her question at hand.
"Three weeks. Told you before I'm on vacation." He said, still looking at her and awaiting the next question which would come his way. He remained quite stationary with his arms still crossed over his chest.

She yawned slightly and picked up her book again before writing yet again, she then asked him " how long have you been a vampire and where are you originaly from" she asked quietly, she felt like this was an interview but maybe he wanted it like that. she still had the bandage wrapped around her neck but her hair covered most of it.

He tilted his head a bit to the side as he added up the math to figure out how long he had been alive before and after being a vampire. With the math done, he would answer. "I've been a vampire for four hundred and thirty three years, making me a grand total of four hundred and fifty four years of age. Originally I was born in Spain, back when it was still relatively empty." He answered, sitting back lazily into the chair, uncrossing his arms to rest them on the the armrests.

"Now take off your shirt." He added quite casually, wanting to see what kind of effect that would have on the situation.

Her mind was processing the information when he spoke before she stopped and looked up from her journal, she took the nearest thing and chunked it at him, which happened to be her boot she glared slightly " oh no i see what you want" she was obviously joking around with how she said that , maybe he would play along, it would be a shame if he didn't, humm maybe this could work both ways " i will if you stay here after the sun comes up, the sun won't beam in because of the blanket it would only make the room dim" she said quietly and sat up straight smirking slightly at him seeing if he would acctully budge on it.

When she threw her book, he would make a point of catching it, and tossing it back to her gently. "Now, isn't that the agreement I made? I said I would stay if you got naked. I never said you had to do anything else but take your clothes off, and I would stay. Glad you're starting to see things my way." He said with a small chuckle, starting to slouch a wee bit in the chair as he worked towards a perfect position of laziness.

She sighed and turned her back to him, she kept her shirt on but opened her book again and finished writing what she had started, she kept her ears open, wondering if he would sneak up behind her, she wasn't going to remove her top, but had an idea " take your shirt off then" she felt as if this was a sort of child's game, you do i do sort of thing, she bit her lip slightly and twirled a lock of her hair around her finger slowly as she started to write again.

"Only under the promise that you'll do the same. I'm not going to let you turn this around on me and have me naked instead." He said with a bemused smirk slowly growing across his lips. Ohh, he liked this game, he liked it a lot. Just as a further act of defiance he would cross his arms over his chest, though he was greatly amused to see her playing with her hair. That was an action that rarely ever had negative ramifications in a situation such as this.

She turned her head slightly to look back at him and smirked slightly " oh i would never do such a thing, turning that around on you" she laughed softly and turned her head back around pretending to do something maybe to entice him further by moving her hand back and pushing all her hair up and waving her face with her other hand "my my it is hot tonight"

He would give a small smirk, and watch her for a moment, before grabbing the bottom seam of his shirt and fanning it a bit as well, just to show that he was playing along. "That's Egypt for you..even too damn hot for those who don't feel heat anymore." He said with an amused smirk, grabbing the shirt and bringing the front up to wipe his face, and if her eyes had adjusted she might see the shadows running across a well defined and muscular body, with tribal tattoos running every which way over the pale flesh.

She did see and that made her smile a bit, oh this was fun, she thought " ya your right, a little hot for my taste" she said back and reached back fanning her shirt to show off the small star tattoo she had right above her butt, he couldn't see it before because her shorts were high waisted at the time, she smirked slightly and turned her head side to side as if she were popping her neck.

He tilted his head a bit with a grin as he observed the little tattoo, and that amused him a little bit. Releasing a small, fake sigh, he would just fast forward a bit, and allow himself to slide his shirt off, placing it off to the side, on the arm of the chair.
"Do you need some help cooling off? I could help you with your shirt." He said with a small nod, sliding a bit to sit on the edge of his seat, getting ready to stand up juuust in case she did decide to accept his help. Wasn't twitching in a rush though, a delicious game like this took time and enjoyment. The better the battle, the more savory the victory.

She smirked slightly and stretched her arms up turning her head to the side " humm you could...but that wouldn't be lady like of me to let you, and i shouldn't get involved with my study subject its just not professional at all" she said this all while lifting her shirt up and over her head and tossing it to the side, leaving her in a bra showing off that pretty little tattoo.

He slowly eased himself back into the chair, and crossed his fingers in front of his face as he allowed himself to take in her act, and the way in which she spoke. "Oh I do appreciate a woman who can always maintain her professional integrity." He replied, eyes following her curves slowly, looking at the little tattoo on her back, and just the entire package as it was at the moment.

"Alright miss, next question."

She smirked and tried to think of a question, she had all week to investigate him so why spoil all the questions at once " humm i shouldn't load you with to many questions" she said quietly before laying back letting her head hang off the edge of the bed letting her red hair fall to the floor as she watched him, she reached down with her fingers and pulled at the button on her pants letting it sit there open showing her panties, would he take the bait that she had cast in the water, well she will soon find out.

He watched her lay herself down, and eyes would follow her finger to her shorts, and the lovely little tease a of a shot that she provided him. His just continued to grin, and crossed his arms over his chest again, supernatural muscles shifting underneath her tattooed skin.
"No more questions. That's fine. But if you're still interested in me staying to daylight, your train of thought is on the right path young miss." He said into the dark room, his eyes having returned to her own optics with a mischievous glint within. "And I know a lady like you wouldn't want me to come over there and do the work myself." He added, more as a casual joke to the situation than anything.

She stared at him closly, it was kind of hard to see the details of him, but she could see that same grin plastered on his face, she tugged at the shorts she had on , and smirking at him " well i don't but if you did, whose to say i would object" she watched him wondering if he would acctully do it, with how she observed him to be he seemed like he would in one of her heartbeats, she adjusted herself on the bed and bent her long legs up slightly trying to taunt him.

Her observations were quite correct, as was said earlier, Tatcon had a tendency towards predictability in certain respects. This was one of them. Releasing a slow chuckle, she could hear the chair ease itself as he stood, his quiet footfalls falling in the carpet as he stood next to her head for a moment, before placing a knee on the bed so that he was facing her completely.
"To be fair, there was an objection to me.." he started, as his hand rested gently on her collarbone, before running down between her breasts and over the underwire of her bra before trailing over mid section lightly, stopping when it came to her hand, "...removing your shirt, so you must understand an initial sense of hesitation, though I'd delight in pushing the boundary anyway." He said, quite quietly though his voice carried because of it's baritone nature. Hand that had trailed down her body slowly slid around the button of her shorts, and quite easily manipulated it open. Then it was a matter of bringing his second knee onto the bed so he could slide down a bit, and grip his second hand around the waist of the material, sliding it down her a little bit, though index fingers extended away from his gripping hands to trail along the soft skin of her lovely legs. Might as well enjoy it while he theoretically could.

She breathed softly and found herself near him now, she turned her gaze up to look at him before extending her hand out to gently touch his skin trailing her finger over one of his tattoo's gently, she smiled slightly as he stroked her legs, this has turned around slightly, he was now teasing her, the little devil, she smirked and held still before reaching down with her fingers to unbuckle his pants, she turned her gaze up to look at him now wanting to see if he would object to her doing so.

The little devil was quite an appropriate term for him, especially in moments like this. As he slid the fabric from her legs, his fingers would trail back up her legs slowly, first along the front of her shin, then over her knee, before lightly teasing the inside of her thigh. It was obvious from his actions here he wasn't too concerned with her hands upon his pants, indeed, he would look to her a few seconds after she started, and just grinned a bit more, as his fingers traced along the material of her panties to her hips, tracing along the soft and sensitive flesh there slowly, fingers dipping just a bit below the fabric to tease even more. Yes, this game had ended up delightfully.

She smiled as he removed her shorts and continued to tease her, she unbuttoned his pants before sliding them down while she remained on her back, she pushed them down to the floor leaving him in boxers if he wasn't going comando, she traced her fingers up his legs gently before sitting up and turning to face him moving closer to him as she placed her hands on his waist before moving down to gently kiss his collar bone and grazed her lips up the side of his neck to behind his ear gently, she wondered if he could feel how warm she was and this rose a question " can you feel me touch you?" she whispered softly in his ear as she rested her lips on his jaw line.

Normally he was one for going commando, but today had not been one of those days, instead being in quite predicatably a pair of lazy, plain camo boxers. When she shifted to more of a sitting position, his hands would at first grip her hips gently, before sliding along the material of her panties to feel the curve of her behind under his hands. He gave a gentle squeeze when she started kissing his collarbone, and pulled her a little closer. The sensation and warmth of her body before him was a huge arousing factor in his mind, it was why he never had a vampire mate before. And when she asked her question, he first answered by a chuckle, and a soft kiss upon her shoulder.

"Though the human body dies when becoming a vampire...the curse..or virus or transformation of becoming a vampire changes a human from something normal..to something supernatural..." he said, hands slowly releasing her behind to trail fingers lightly up her spine, one hand stopping around her mid back, the other continuing onwards to stop at her bra's clasp.
"That is why there are stories..which are true..of vampires being amazing strong, frightfully fast, and with senses that are nothing short of amazing. So, to answer your question, yes...I can feel you, more sharply than a human could ever imagine..your warmth, your soft kisses..I can feel everything." He answered, lips now pressing lightly above the bandage around her neck with sole hand unclasped her bra, and assisted it in falling away from her frame.

She closed her eyes and redirected her hands moving them up his back gently feeling every curve and every muscle she could with his her fingers , she placed her cheek to the side of his head letting her fingers hook gently on his shoulders, she breathed softly and smiled slightly getting as close as she could to him, she felt her bra fall away and blinked slightly, he felt cold to her which made her warm skin tingle with delight, her beautiful mounds pressed lightly against his chest and let her lips travel along his neck "good" was all she said before nipping his neck gently and moving her hands down slowly and hooked his boxers with her fingers and started to move them down smoothly easing her body down as she did so.

He would give another soft chuckle at the utterance of her saying "good," and with her hooking her fingers into his boxers. While she slowly lowered herself and his underwear, his hands started by sitting on her abdomen, and then slowly move up to caress her breasts as she moved. He would move to facilitate the slow removal of his boxers, and depending on how far she would move them, she would probably also become keenly aware that she had done quite a good job of arousing him so far, as he placed a soft kiss on her cheek and temple as she moved.

she saw, she blushed, and she giggled slightly as she came up to kiss his stomach looking up at him, she wasn't laughing at him, nor anything about him, she was laughing at the situation, this wasn't supposed to happen on this trip but it was a bonus, she smiled and came back up leaning back a bit to take him in completly before moving back to her original position to kissing his neck now sitting up a bit higher to get to the back of his neck gently nipping it and kissing lightly.

Leaned back a bit when she had, just to make a small mimic of her action, muscles shifting fluidly under his skin under the movement, coming back up to meet her when she returned to her position close to him. When their bodies met once more, his hands would rest on the middle of her back, pressing her firmly against him, and as she nibbled along his neck, he would give the same attention to her shoulder, soft kisses and the small bite on occasion, though she might feel it was little different than the bite of a human, giving a hint that the bite of a vampire was not always a blood drinking experience. Slowly one of his hands grew a bit impatient, and slowly slid down her back to hook in the fabric at the back of her panties. Bringing them down at a slow pace, he would make no move to force her away from her kneeling position against him, indeed the hand on her back kept her firmly pressed towards him, but with minimal effort he would drop her underwear to a point mid way down her thighs, before hand pressed against the now naked flesh of her hip, and ran along it gently, moving back over her behind to reacquire the sensation of her curves now without the fabric. What happened next might have been a little unexpected, or maybe totally expected, for as he moved his head to bring her into a position to place a kiss firmly upon her lips, curious hand shifted back over her hip, and carefully slid a singular finger down between her legs, feeling the warmth of her womanhood, and the reaction that would inspire.

Back
Top Bottom