Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Moon's Search (MxF, FxF, Futa x F) Update 4/7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I'm moonlighthunter or just moon if you'd like. I am kinda new to the more smut/sexual RPs so please forgive my inexperience. I do want to learn though, and am a decent (in my opinion) RPer otherwise. Never hurts to try and expand one's skill sets. It has been a while since I was last active on Bluemoon because of personal issues.

Anyway, I tend to post between a few sentences to a few paragraphs depending on what is needed or going on in the rp. I usually like a fantasy setting or not having a total slice of life feel to things.

I'm open to trying most things, and will let my partners know if I'm uncomfortable or wish to not continue the rp. I will admit, sometimes I forget what I have replied to and what I haven't or I might just be burnt out from work. Feel free to pester me if it's been a week but not if it has only been a day or two.

I do have a job, it has some odd hours but is usually pretty consistent on times and such. Also I larp. So if I seem gone from a Friday-Sunday, it was an event I forgot about. Please, give me a week or so before starting to pester me about posts.

Feel free to pm me or post here, I'll rp here in threads, pms, skype, or over email. Email is the best bet for consistent replies. I can get on it at work, and maybe get a reply or two out. It is shadowreaper111@gmail.com. If you prefer skype, mine is xxmoonlighthunterxx.

Age wise for characters, I usually play between 15-24 ish, but I don't mind age gaps or playing against older characters at all. I am open to MxF, FxF, and FutaxF I will only play female, and more submisive of the two. I would play a cuntboy if you like though. I will not play a futa though. Sorry, not in my interests.

My Cravings Thread

Things I like
Interracial (Me playing a white girl)
Non-con
Fantasy or Sci/fy settings
Kidnapping
Gangbang/Threesome
Incest (I will not play a mother, aunt, older female figure.)

Anything bolded is a craving

Fandoms (I would love to have some Fandom Games)

Pirates of the Caribbean (Jack Sparrow x OC, OC x OC)
Inheritance (The Eragon books) (Dragon x Dragon Rider, any number of pairings.) Please? Dragons and all sorts of fun to be had.
Harry Potter (OCs or Draco x OC, Snape x OC, Lucius x OC, Harry x OC) Lots of fun to be had in a magical school?
Harvest Moon/Rune Factory No real solid ideas here, I just love the settings and characters.
Children of Disney characters maybe?
Legend of Zelda
Lord of the Rings I'm rusty, most of my memory is being refreshed by the Lord of the Rings Online game. I'd still love to do this setting quite a bit.

Ideas
You x Me

Vampire x Human
Werewolf x Human
Scientist x Experiment
Teacher x Student
Alpha werewolf x Omega/newly turned werewolf
Naga x Human
Human/other x mermaid
Father x Daughter
Brother x Sister
Uncle x Niece
Dragon x Dragon Rider
Human x Elf
Drow x Elf
Drow x Human
Witch Hunter x Witch

• Alice in Wonderland inspired
  • Twisted fairy tales
  • A plot where a girl is from a rougher part of town, and isn't the best off. She could be kidnapped or tricked into agreeing to be somebody's pet/slave in exchange for a safer home.
  • There is a government program that has human or furry females breed with other anthros and monsters. I'd love to play with this idea and there would be multiple characters for both of us.
  • Either for a dare or just from curiosity, a teen (15-17) offers up herself for public use in a park/office/school/city space
  • The sex education at one school is quite... odd. They offer up one of their female students for staff and students alike to use in any way they please. Could include bestiality, incest, any number of kinks really.
  • A father has quite a large debt to pay off that he doesn't have the money for. What does he offer in exchange to the gang/mafia well his youngest daughter of course.
  • I'd love to explore an idea where my character is raised by wolves/dragons/etc.
  • Something involving interracial. A little white girl getting pounded by guys of varying races? An elf getting fucked by an orc chief. The list is endless.

Ask, there's probably more I'm too lazy to put.

My F-List

RE: Moon's Search (MxF, FxF, Futa x F) Update 2/27

Hey, I'm still waiting on your reply. Unless of course you're not interested anymore. In which case I completely understand and don't hold it against you.

RE: Moon's Search (MxF, FxF, Futa x F) Update 4/2

I can do the gender transformation, 1, you can be my doctor or a supportive friend if I am getting the change 2, I can be your doctor if you are or 3, you are but we already have feelings for me and didn't want to be gay so I follow with a change so we can stay together we can exchange clothes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom