Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark Sci-Fi and Apocalypse Scenarios

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is going to be dedicated to a simple style of rp where I (or you if you're up for the task) leads one or more characters through a scenario. I'm going to post some of my ideas down below, but please note that most of these ideas that I have are going to be Sci-Fi or apocalyptic in nature. Feel free to take a look around or visit my other thread for dark and twisted things.

Parasite in City
A virus has taken its hold upon the world. It leaves its victims as lustful zombies who spread the infection by having sex with the uninfected. The basic idea is that your character is trying to escape a city full of zombies. I will play all the zombies and creatures that are lurking about. It is loosely based off of the Parasite in City game. If you have not played this game or do not know what I am talking about, do yourself a favor and check out some of the gifs from the game.

Ship Under Fire
This one involves a female character who finds herself on a research ship traveling through space. The research vessel is charged with exploring unknown planets and bringing back samples of plants and wildlife. Something happens which leads to all hell breaking loose. This could be an unknown virus escaping turning everyone into sex crazed maniacs or the beasts and plant life escaping to wreck havoc and find breeding partners. Your character can be a soldier, sent in to investigate and take control of the situation, but she soon finds herself overwhelmed by the situation. Alternatively, your character can be a thief who snuck aboard to steal some secrets, but then all hell broke lose and now you find yourself trying to escape before a nasty creature finds you and decides to mate with you.

Deserted Island
A plane crashes onto a deserted island. Your character wakes up among the wreckage, its a miracle you survived and you begin to wonder who else survived. As you stumble away from the beach and into the forest you come across the scene of a woman being raped by a native. You are shocked by what you see, but there is nothing you can do. He is ruthless and relentless on his assault on the woman. When he is finished, he drags her further into the forest. You are now in survival mode and you know that if any of the natives find you, you will find yourself in a similar situation as the woman you saw being raped.

You can choose from a variety of roles/characters which are listed below (feel free to come up with your own pictures):
Flight Attendant- She is in her 30's and has a kid at home, so she must survive at all costs. She desperately looks for any other survivors who can help her get off the island. She will struggle for as long as she can and do anything to survive, even if it means "befriending" one of these natives to get to the other survivors.

Wife on Vacation- It was supposed to be the best vacation of their lives, but then the plane crashed and everything was ruined. She wakes up on the beach surrounded by rubble, her husband no where to be seen. She looks for him and comes upon the scene of a woman being raped by a native. She comes to the conclusion that her husband must have been captured. She can only pray that he is still alive. (We can do some pretty interesting things with this one, such as the tribe chief raping her in front of her husband.)

College Student- She was supposed to be studying abroad, but now her studies have been cut short and she is forced to learn how to survive. She has had plenty of experience in the sexual arts and there is a certain eroticism of watching a woman being taken in the forest by a native. Still, she must stay focused on survival. Will she force herself to remain hidden? If so how long will she survive? Or will she expose herself to one of the natives in the hopes of pursuing the best fantasy ever.

Teenage (17-18)- She was on her way to visit her grandparents for the holidays when the plane crashed. She comes upon the scene of the woman being raped and becomes scared. She is inexperienced in the ways of sex and knows that if she gets caught, she'll never be the same. She tells herself that she won't ever end up as a lifeless fuck toy for the pleasure of the natives, but how long will she survive without any help?

Your Character- Insert any age and any background here.

Ninja Rescue
You are a Ninja and your sister has been kidnapped by an evil overlord. The real task is to make it to the castle your sister is being kept. Along the way you will have to travel through a forest full of creatures like this and this. Once you reach the castle (if you make it that far) you'll need to traverse its halls, but be careful, the overlord is in control of many spirits that will want to have fun with you. If you should be so lucky to face the overlord, don't fret, the many henchmen await, but maybe the overlord will want to take you on one-on-one. I'm sure you'll be left like this by the end of the encounter.

Night of the Orcs *CLOSED FOR NOW*
What happens when all the men leave to go to war? Well, orcs invade, what else? My orcs are mean and ugly and want to fuck an entire town full of women and impregnate them. You can play as a single character trying to escape the horror only to be caught, or as a group of women trying to retaliate or escape. Here are some reference pictures:

The Demon's Cock
The one thing this geeky boy wants in life is a girlfriend. He stumbles upon a magic book written in an ancient language. When he deciphers it and performs a ritual, his cock is imbued with a magical power. This magical power can be brainstormed, although I do have some ideas. He quickly learns of his cock's newfound power. Now, the only thing is, who should he go after first? Mother? Friend's Mom? Teacher? Popular Girl? Geeky Girl? Etc...? Let me know who you'd like to play and what power his cock has on her.

Hostel Overseas
A teenage girl is traveling all across Europe on her own (or with a friend). Since money, is tight, they decide to spend their nights at youth hostels. The owner of one such hostel takes advantage of her and kidnaps her to be the newest member of the local brothel. Her virginity is sold to the highest bidder with her training to start after her first encounter.

Brothel in a Faraway Land
An older woman (either mid-30's to mid-40's) is traveling overseas to get away from a divorce (or from her husband for a while. While staying at a well kept hotel, she is drugged. When she wakes up, she realizes she is at the local hostel surrounded by young men and teens. She is then forced to work as the hostel's whore.

The Cult
A detective is investigating the disappearances of young women in a small town. When she arrives, she finds the townspeople helpful, but as her investigation presses on, she gets the feeling that they are hiding something. Even weirder, each night she sleeps in the town, she finds her mind muddled with thoughts of lust. Will she stay strong enough to uncover the existence of the cult, or will she succumb to her desires and become the next victim? (I have a lot more about this one than what is written here. If interested please drop me a pm, I would love to explain this one in depth.)

Netoraserare
This is inspired from one of my favorite hentai mangas of the same name. If you would like some inspiration, here is where you can read the first volume. I would like to do something similar, where a husband does not get aroused around his wife and so he hires someone else to have sex with her. She reluctantly agrees to do so, but eventually gives in because she loves her husband and wants to help him achieve pleasure. The only condition is that the husband must watch. Eventually over time, the wife begins to love the sex she receives from another man and will meet with him secretly or start seeing others. We can develop things from there and anything is fair game.

Town in Heat
There is a town in a rural part of America occupied only by women. Once every month, something strange happens. It must be something in the air as these women, who occupy the town, suddenly become very horny. It's been almost 10 years since a man has visited and now, on the eve of the night, one happens to find himself lost there.

This one is a highly smutty rp, where my character will be taking different women. We can add a plot, or even a wife (who may or may not be affected).

Revenge
For Walter Smith, high school is a living hell. Since day one, he's been tormented by raging hormones and the need to fulfill his every sexual desire, whether its the cheerleading squad, his homeroom teacher, the principal, or even the next door neighbor, his imagination takes over allowing him to fantasize on what will never be. One night, Walter prays to a dark god to make his every desire come true and it is answered. He is visited by a dark one who grants him the tool to exact his revenge. Any woman he cums inside will feel pleasure so intense, she will literally lose her mind and become a living doll. Walter is then given one mission, to fuck as many women in school and spread his evil intent.

Unforseen
A wife is devastated to learn that her husband is in the hospital after a serious wreck. He is put on life support with the hope that his condition will improve over time. The only problem is finding the money to keep it so. He's been the main source of income since their marriage and now, it's up to her to make the money. Fortunately for her, a friend of hers is going to introduce her to a little organization that specializes in prostitution. Now she must use her body to make money to keep her husband alive, but overtime, will her motives stay true, or will she come to like her job too much?

**More will be added, but if you would like to suggest your own ideas, either sci-fi, apocalyptic or even fantasy, I would love to read through what you have**

*BUMP*

New Plot!
Night of the Orcs
What happens when all the men leave to go to war? Well, orcs invade, what else? My orcs are mean and ugly and want to fuck an entire town full of women and impregnate them. You can play as a single character trying to escape the horror only to be caught, or as a group of women trying to retaliate or escape. Here are some reference pictures:

*BUMP*

New Scenario!

The Demon's Cock
The one thing this geeky boy wants in life is a girlfriend. He stumbles upon a magic book written in an ancient language. When he deciphers it and performs a ritual, his cock is imbued with a magical power. This magical power can be brainstormed, although I do have some ideas. He quickly learns of his cock's newfound power. Now, the only thing is, who should he go after first? Mother? Friend's Mom? Teacher? Popular Girl? Geeky Girl? Etc...? Let me know who you'd like to play and what power his cock has on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom