Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Smutty goodness, M x F (AIM, Kik, or E-mail)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello again, BMR. I am LT, and this is my new request thread. I will keep this short and simple, as I am typing from a phone that isn't too friendly with the forum interface.

First, a few things about myself and my roleplay preferences.
I should certainly clarify that I am ONLY able to play via AIM, Kik, or e-mail--NEVER on site. As stated before, my phone does not cooperate well with the forums or private messages, and I find that it prevents me from carrying on a scene of any length or quality on site. My messenger and e-mail into will be at the bottom of this post.
Speaking of length and quality, I am not highly demanding. I would like my partner to be at least casually literate and able to keep up a solid post length. For messengers, my standard is generally 1-2 paragraphs, give or take depending on what's happening in the scene. E-mail responses may be considerably longer, however; this is where I prefer more story-intensive scenes to take place.
I'm also open in terms of plot-to-smut ratio; however, the naughty fantasies are ultimately why I'm here. Therefore, I prefer that smut content comprise no less than 40% of the roleplay; in fact, I'm open to up to 99% smut as long as that modicum of plot is thrilling enough to keep me engaged. So, 1-60% plot, 40-99% smut.

In the final section of this post, I will list some of my general kinks and constant cravings. These will be things I nearly always enjoy exploring in a scenario. However, my bumps will always include more specific ideas and cravings that I'm feeling at the time of posting. So keep an eye out for anything that might excite you.

So, on to the naughty things! Here are some of my favorite kinks:
Adultery
Age play
Clothed sex
Dirty talking
Foot play
Incest
Lots of cumshots
Lots of foreplay
Marijuana usage
Multiple characters/partners
Photography/videotaping
Pregnancy/risk thereof
Prostitution
Public sex
Romance
Teasing
Voyeurism/exhibitionism

This list is by no means all-inclusive, and I'm very open to most kinks and the varying approaches to them. Essentially, my only No's include scat, vore, and excessive BDSM.

If you would like to bounce around some cravings and ideas, here's how to reach me:
AIM: The Soulforged08
Kik: GoodHighdea
E-mail: TPike5446@gmail.com
YIM currently unavailable.

Well, that's that. I look forward to replies!

RE: M x F (YIM, Kik, or E-mail)

Bump!

And cravings:
- Valentine's Day theme
- Incestuous romance
- Otherwise taboo or complicated romance
- Older female(s)/younger male(s)
- Cum wearing

Early morning bump.

Major cravings:
Hotwives
Slutwives
MILFs
Cockteases
Naughty stories
Sexy clothes
High heels

Bump.

Highly craving a brother/sister scene. Interested in virtually any scenario or kinks involved, just really craving this pairing in general.

Bummmp
Craving:
High smut content
Endless cumshots
Slutty clothing
Public
Groups
Pregnancy/risk
Incest
Interracial

Will RP with you! I can actually do threads in Kik... my username is namelesssunshine :)

Bumping after a long while.

I'm looking for a fairly simple, very smutty scene, but with a healthy level of plot and character development.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom