Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a Monster-Girl Futa-Cocksucker...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minxette

Planetoid
I have a particular desire currently. I would play a young futa woman in a modern-day city, living a peaceful life but never letting anyone know she is an ordinary human. Until one day, either when she comes home or wakes up, when some sort of monster girl greets her in her home. Explaining that futa cum is considered a delicacy to monster girls, the monster girl admits her one desire: to suck the futa's cock over and over and over.

This can go in quite a few different ways, of course. It could be a sweet relationship between them, with the monster girl trying to figure out how to repay the futa woman for letting her feed. It can be nonconsensual, where the monster girl keeps the futa restrained and forces her to let the monster girl feed. We could do a harem of sorts, with several monster girls showing up in her home hungry for her cum. Other kinks are welcome, such as lactation, pregnancy, and transformation being the ones that come to mind.

If you're interested, let me know!

RE: The Corrupted College [Females and Futas]

I would to play that with you! Especially the last idea that seems so appealing to you. It all sounds great to me :3

RE: The Corrupted College [Females and Futas]

Would love to do this, my f-list is on my profile, pm me to get something going.

Great concept, sadly I'm not a sub, but I'd love to have a futanari or monster-girl that craves male cum~ Free bump for a well-written concept! d(^_^)b

I think I'm able to play a sub. I love futanari and monster girls. Seems like my kinda thing.

harem sounds fun as well as sweet relationship, transformation could be anything from transforming into monstergirls or growing bigger breasts butts or even dicks XD

Usually not a fan of non-com rapey stuff but it could be a thing that anyone that swallows her cum becomes a monster girl that falls in love with her XD

BTW, you like macro? (18+ inches) cause I tend to go slightly overboard on futa dimensions (86 inches XD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom