Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Sexy-MMO-World RP! [Females and/or Futas]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minxette

Planetoid
I'm currently looking for someone who'd be interested in a scenario revolving around a female-only virtual-reality MMO (let's just call it Sapphire). The RP would focus on a new player of the game, wondering why her friends love it so much and what the appeal is.

Then she goes to face her first boss...a mermaid whose mesmerizing song leaves the woman in complete submission as she experiences the true...pleasure of Sapphire.

And as the woman continues to explore the virtual world, she encounters other lustful players of the game as well as many kinky foes and bosses. No matter how much she falls to a "bad" end, she'll be brought back to the last sanctuary she visited, with only a mere EXP penalty. Will she face each new challenge with determination and valour...or will she try to succumb to each new tantalizing fate? Will she stand firm against the Naga Queen...or allow herself to be turned into a naga by the Queen's venomous kisses? Will she challenge the soldiers of the Bee Empire...or let them use her to grow their numbers?

Obviously, I'd like to include a variety of different kinks. Please check my F-list and mention what you'd like to include when you respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom