Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Revenge Through Lust {{1x1 With Nyra}}

joels-mansion.jpg

Much progressives works of the many maids and man servants, who took to making great preparations for an expected honored guest within the Murfort family manner. In making sure everything is left with no trace of dust among unsightly blemishes upon the white marvel stone walls and grand hall way floors. As well to prepare a fine feast fitting for a gathering noble, however little enough for only two.

Will.jpg

“(Illaim): Lady Maetel, your special guest has arrived,” humbly came his words uttering from the mouth of the Murfort's family head butler, Illaim Wikworth.” Since yesterday he and the other servants worked to make the preparations as wished form their lady Maetel Murfort, the only child and daughter to the manner who often comes off as spoiled, demanding, and domineering. But somehow the mood has changed since only a month ago Maetel attended a ball, where she'd meet someone special and impressionable to leave a smile on her cold lips.

1364089-bigthumbnail.jpg

“(Maetel): Then why are you here and not showing her in,” she showed through the closed door leading inside her bedroom as Illaim kept to the outside. “(Illaim): Forgive me with the utmost respect my lady... but I've already have, therefore your guest is waiting for you in the master living room.” Long before informing Maetel, Illaim first greeted the person in question as the carriage first pulled up to the mansions walkway, where the maids and servants were lined up single file and expressed a humble bow, as the guest was humbly accepted inside and brought into the living room with the offering of tea. Maetel didn't say anything else to Illaim, after coming from her room in a rush, excited to meet with the person she'd longed expected. “(Maetel): You'd came,” she said with much joy, “(Maetel): I was beginning to think you weren't coming. After all... I was a bit forward so I hope my forceful insistent wasn't off putting.”​

Hearing her voice not only brought a warm smile to Maetel's usual cold reflexion, also a barely contained blush as did Nariel. She'd hoped to have placed a lasting impression and it was to Maetel's joy seeing her here with the same feelings of fondness. “(Maetel): It pleases me to hear you say such things. Yes... this manor is big but how I wish it so... to be huddled with loved ones instead of the help. Thank you so much for the complement.” With that said she also giggle with Nariel as Maetel drew herself near her, as if longing to be much closer, “(Maetel): please don't apologize your not being rude, I do have a reason summoning you here.” Her eye now took to the servants in the room, giving the cue to leave them alone, therefore Illaim and the rest left the room closing the twin doors behind them, “(Maetel): I wanted to see you... so badly I have...” now all alone she came embracing her, pressing her body as their bust rubbed off. “(Maetel): I couldn't stop thinking about you since then, your always on my mind. I... please let me... see. I want to see your secret.” Nariel would feel a hand coming near her crouch as Maetel is very much aware of her secret.
Maetel

Being the only child in a noble family Maetel would oftentimes get her way, to the likelihood of one spoiled person and thus firm demand words comes whenever being told no or hesitate to do whats told. Through her devilish smile Maetel is quite pleased with Nariel's appearance before her, holding a shameful yet shy look coming inadvertently sweet and innocently desirable. Most so... when she lifted the base of the dress in finally revealing her true self. The sight of it brought Maetel to draw on her lips in use of the tongue in a seductive manner, being impressed with Nariel. “(Maetel): It's... beautiful! Why would you hide such a lovely thing like this from me,” asking out of excitement and joy, despite the somewhat pouting at the end of the words.
How did Maetel learn of her secret manhood? Likely the knowledge was obtained through their first meet during the ball. Once Maetel takes a liking towards someone or something, she tends to be very embracing even during inappropriate moments. The way in the same when she hugged Nariel which lead her becoming arousal, thus so it was likely she needed a moment in privet to adjust the undergarment as Maetel in her spoil attitude peeped on Nariel and saw her member. Since then... all she can think about is Nariel.
“(Maetel): At first I'd thought you were a boy, masquerading as a girl but... your something different. Once again a hand reached down after come near, first touching the shaft in a light caress through the black and red lingerie, before handling the orbs which felt full. “(Maetel): I wounder... just how much you'll been holding it back? Don't worry Nariel, I won't tell any one. It'll be your secret... just the two of us. So... here you can be yourself, you don't have to pretend around me.” Lips came to meet Nariel's in a passionate kiss wrapped firmly around and locked with Maetel's mouth opened in applying a tongue to make the surprised moment move memorable. This being while the hand now removed the undergarment in-which contain the femalecock, “(Maetel): I've been waiting... waiting to do this with you... ever since I've seen your beautiful cock. Now... way don't you sit down and get comfortable!”

The look in her eyes continually... in-which Maetel gave, gazing upon Nariel as a marvel beauty to behold. How she loved the sight of her fully erected length to the envy of men, in need of pleasure with the way the mushroom like shape tip secreted it pre-ejaculation. A her lowest point from a lady of class, Maetel showed her disgrace through salivating from the mouth, “(Maetel): don't be ashamed of it Nariel, lust is a beautiful thing. We're told to be lady like and yet men are free to roam around like sex beast. So let us express our turn nature with no shame.” Thought Maetel is a spoiled child, it doesn't goes without some strict household rule she must heed. So living up to the lore, being said of those with strict lives are the most sexual deviant, Maetel seeks to explore new found pleasures with Nariel. “(Maetel): What do you mean... what am I planning? Shouldn't it be obvious to you by now?"
Instead of wording her intentions, rather she felt to show her with a devilish smile spread across the lips. The top part of her blouse that barely contain her Double D bust, was pulled down to allow a full view of her the firm shaped and perfectly rounded breast with the nipples looking quite perky due to her own excitement to make her very aroused. Continuing on Maetel gave Nariel the honor of a brief glance of her heart shaped ass, when turn her back to her on the of her bottom dress slowly falling off her body. In a erotic display Maetel bent over to take off her white frilly panties that cling to her butt,
leaving the shoes, white stocking with garter belt remaining on her lower half. Still the devilish smile held while making an approach towards the other,using a sexy swagger in the hips before dropping to the knee as Nariel made herself more then comfortable by massaging her family jewels.
“(Maetel): That's it... there's nothing wrong with giving into your lust, but... you needed do that. Let me do all work,” with those words Maetel took hold of Nariel's beautiful cock, to first kiss the tip as her pre-cum formed a web strain on the lips. Before the mouth latched on the head, suckling much like a hungry babe while uphold her erotica Maetel displayed a rolling which can be seen during her suckle. Eventually Nariel would find herself being devoured when her lustful friend begin to deep-throat deeply when ones head hit the back of the throat, in turn for Maetel t use the throat muscles to treat the length to as much she can take. From time to time brakes had to be taken when pulling out, yet she refused to have stop this pleasure giving even in mere moment, therefore with a good stroke from the hand a tongue lick down the member to come at the balls, kissing suck on the skin with a few good lick. (Maetel): I've been waiting to do this with you Nariel? Don't cum too quickly, or else you won't get it in my mouth first."

Giddy in a good way, is the understated word which Maetel is feeling, aside from being lewd. Her words... how lovely to have ever hear from Nariels luscious lips, saying she look absolutely stunning, beautiful and sexy but elegant still, when bearing her voluptuous body. Thinking back to that very moment, to remember such words caused Maetel's body to quiver in delight, feeling overcome by a tingling sensation she's felt all over, mainly within her womanhood. “(Maetels): Nariel, would you please... always look to me with that expression,” pleadingly she'd asked when noticing her looking with admiration to a twinkling eyes. That look could easily make her wet from a simple glance from Nariel's. Even wetter then the mouth from when she'd felt being fellatio furiously and continually before Maetel's came back to using the lips on the member, licking the surface and cupping the balls caressing gently, even using her lips to pull the skin when. Till the balls tighten up to the point where skin being stretched out. The shaft well covered in secretion made in easy to stroke the femcock, trying to get Nariel's expected creamy white to flow, however Maetel felt she needed to do much more. So with the us of her bountiful bust it came sandwiching Nariel and big enough the handle such a big package. Eventually Maetel came back to bobbing her head to suck what her breast didn't devour, being the cocks head. How wonderful this must be for Nariel, having her femcock getting massage by the others big rounded and firm twin bust while being sucked off to even make the blood flow to the top. Sucking if badly wanting to taste her cum. After all after from the little bit of her pre-cum having an exquisite taste in was intoxicating.

Back
Top Bottom