Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nyphmorph Character Profiles (test)

miss-snowy

Moon
Example Character:

Elizabeth Alexandros
Fair skinned, female human.

Hair Colour: Blonde
Eye Colour: Green
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 9.5 stone
Breast Size: Large
Sexual Preferance: Bisexual

Personality:
Elizabeth, or Ellie for short, is a shy late teens girl who was raised in a wealthy household. She can come across as fairly prim and proper but is actually quite down to earth and will never judge someone by their apperance or etiquette. She is, however, quite naive as she has spent most of her life sheltered form the outside world. This combination of trusting and naivety can land her in some sticky situations.

Appearance:
Elizabeth is short and curvy with a round face, high cheeks and full lips. Her hair is increadably long, so she often has it wrapped around her neck like a scarf. She wares a black leather jacket over a light blue frilly dress the plumps out at the waist and shows off her clevage. Underneath, she wares only the finest langerie, a sexy pink and black corsette and matching thong and suspenders.

Weapon of Choice:
Elizabeth carries two ornate flintlock pistols, and plenty of ammunition.

Attack: 3
Defence: 12
Power: 2
Toughness: 13

Willpower: 15
Sex Appeal: 3
Lust: 0

Skills:
Insight - 2
Infulence - 3
Observation - 1
Dexterity - 2

(Feel free to add anything else you feel is relevant)

At the moment there is no leveling system, but it will most likely work as seperate stat increase based on events then typical levels.

Well you can either:

Roll 1d10 and half it (rounding up) for Attack, Defence and Sex Appeal.
Defence = 5d3
Willpower always starts at 15
Lust always starts at 0

then 1D6 for skills.

Or

Just make them up for the sake of testing, but try to keep them balanced.
:D

Ok. I got a little lost on creating this character. But here it goes. I gues i may develop her batter in time.

Kylandra

Hair Color: Black blued
Eye Color: Light Blue
Height: 6’
Breast Size: Large
Sexual Preference: Lesbian

Personality: Only child of a night elf warrior and a night elf alchemist, had a regular life trained as alchemist. Everything changed for the first time when her father died fighting demons to save her wood village. During her mother’s mourning, she became her daughter-lover, learning about pleasure and serving as her mother’s “husband”. Lefts home, disappointed when lost her mother and lover to an interest me-marriage. Confuse and lost, dedicated her life to the Goddess of Pleasure, where she found joy, company and purpose. Kylandra still have mother related issues, making her preferring lesbianism and breast caring. Served her mistress at the temple with dedication, eager for the time she would be ready to rule her own temple and train her own pupils. Kylandra is very suspicious of people, especially of men, and cannot resist helping young ladies, exerting her maternal side.

Weapon of Choice: Quarter-staff, covered by elven runes. Both edges silver-made dildos.

Attack: 2
Defense: 11
Power: 1
Toughness: 7

Willpower: 15
Sex Appeal: 5
Lust: 0
Skills: Insight 2; Influence 4; Observation 1; Dexterity 1

The-Priestess-02-157926647

The-Priestess-01-157926514

Awesome, I like it.

those stats are a little low, did you roll them? If not distribute 3 points in pow and atk, and add 10 to defence.
also distribute 4 points on your skills.

Toughness is determinded by 1d10+5. eg. 1d10 roll gets 6 + 5 = 11 toughness

10 added to defense.

2 rolled for thoroughness

Distributed 4 points to skills, so a doped one level for Influence and gave up of a skill.

Also edited background a little.

oops sorry i ment to ur exsiting stats :p no matter, did you get my PM?

Take your time and refine your character ill check back as often as i can.
you have all 4 skills as default btw, so they can all be at least 1. otherwise everthing else is fine, i especially like the double ended dildo staff.

Another thing i was thinking about was the use of items, particually the use of toys to help a character masturbate and recover, so that would surely give some sort of bonus.
looking forward to it
:heart:

Changed skills again. Hope it is right now.

Increased Lore is because her mother. Increased Influence is from religious training.

I was wondering if i could get some sort of spell casting, to represent the Goddess Powers.

I would like to tailor it using sex magic. I imagine multiple ways to handle it. Actually, i prefer to keep access to more powerful spells by ritual.

As these "miracles" are performed by the goddess, i imagined the powers triggered by Influence rolls, in order to pray and beg to the deity.

I guess powers would increase Lust level depending on the size of the effect. Later it demands a "Thanks giving ritual" to decrease Lust.

When performed as a ritual, it takes the "Thanks giving" at once, but probably is more demanding and elaborated, affecting Toughness or Endurance. I am not sure how model this spell casting yet, but this is the way i am following.

Also, i imagine the staff as a holy item, but i am not sure what i would trade to having access to such item.

Yeah magic is something I'm thinking about, I'm but not sure how to handle it yet so I'll get back to you on that.
Stats look good, no problem :D

Do you wish me using a general magic or may i still thinking about this sex magic stuff?

That's fine. Then we talk later.

Use this time to think if i may pick up some extra items and what are the rules for that.

Did you already fugured out what will be the starting point?

I am asking because depending on the starting point i will have to bother about diferente things.

I am also planning to write a little bit about the religion itself. I hope it helps somehow. No big deal. Just a little. I guess Kylandra's goddess would confer powers focused on body alteratio, body control and mental influence. What i see is the clergy altering body features (powerful priests may perform real bimbolations!) and using powers to mesmerize and seduce. I think its importante to frame the religion's power. Also, i will write a little to frame the religion's influence and impact.

What is your vision of the world? Everything is reduced to hiden small villages, i know. But are races United into mixed communities or each race has its own villages and probally "Kingdoms"?

I suppose it would be small mixed communities, but it havent really fleshed out the world. Its just somwthing I came up with for the sake of testing.

I do have an adventure starting point, your character will be trapped in a snow storm a ways up the mountain.

miss-snowy said:
I suppose it would be small mixed communities, but it havent really fleshed out the world. Its just somwthing I came up with for the sake of testing.

I do have an adventure starting point, your character will be trapped in a snow storm a ways up the mountain.

Ok. That's is perfect! Thank you.

Guess i have a decision then. I is a good, because will serve both if Kaylandra is going into her quest or if she is going to meet the village people.

Kaylandra is dressing a thigh long black leather boot, the highest heel possible. Over her body, she is wearing only a White silk bikini. The top part has is composed of two peces of two inches triangles - just enough to cover her nipples, giving a full vision of her large breasts. The bottom part is also White silk: the back is small enough to be digged between her buttocks as the front is also small. The fabric is so soft that shapes over Kaylandra's sex, modelling a camel toe.

Over all she has a yellow cloak with a hood attached - her best protection against cold - and the piesce is closed and attached to her neck by a pistachio seed shaped silver broch.

She carries a one litre water skin filled with red wine and also a small bag.

The bag cotains a small but thick prayers book which alse have blank sheets for taking note, a quill and ink; a small flask of sacred oil which Kaylandra used to pray or lubricate her parts for penetration, a make-up kit and some dry cookies. She has also another garment: a sort os yellow squared tabard to be attached to her waist by a silver chain and locks. The tabard is framed my black runes all around in a holy prayer thats states: "I am a slave to the goddess. I knee to lick her divine cunt and she pours her warm blessed cum over my face"

Of course, she also carries her staff.

Are these items allowed or do you have diferente plans?

I decided to tailor the general religion to serve as a common guide about what sort of priestess i will be playing. Most f these elements i burrowed from a similar religion from another setting i play.

The Goddess of Pleasure

Other Names: Love Goddess, Lust Goddess, Divine Lover, Pistachio Goddess

Dogma:

The religion’s main dogma is that pleasure is not a fully understood and explored secret, kept by the gods and creator or will. This way, the lust is the main inner motivator for sentient (and perhaps not sentient) beings. Due to taboos and historical factor, many races lost the way of dealing with lust and desire, but the spark still burning inside as a fundamental creation flame. So, the Goddess calls her priestesses to reveal this secret and ministrate the service to the blind and foolish people.

Priests:

Usually females as they invoke the Goddess nature, but males are not forbidden. Also, as taken by most populations as second class citizens, women find a place among temple’s ranks.

The clergy takes vows of observance and service, granting they will observe the religious dogmas and serve the will of the goddess. Every new priest or priestess is taken by a master or mistress. Usually, new apprentices are takes by the temple’s head priest, but in rare cases of larger temples have to spread new initiates among veterans priests serving on the temple. Once initiated, the new apprentice sever as her/his master/mistress as if a personal slaves. Priests retains power and prestige based on the number of apprentices, size of their flock and local influence of their temple.

After training, the status of priest/priestess is attained. The new religious still serving the head priest or priestess, but now on a new status. If trained by not the temple’s head priest, now the new religious attains a new status, and performs only under the head priest/priestess.

In time, a religious may become head of a temple. It happens when a priest/priestess starts a new temple or heirs it from his/her leader.

There is not an uniform or regular dressing code to be followed, but it also doesn't makes hard to recognize the goddess’ servants. They must be dressed in a sexy way, usually portraying some ware which displays devotion and commitment to the goddess through her symbols. The exposition of body is a must and the clergy is usually half or totally naked. The clergy spend much time on creating beautiful and sexy outfits and gears. Makeup is also another part of clergy’s “dressing”, been almost obligatory.

Temples:

The temples comes in any shape, and there's is no specific way or architecture present. But some elements are important when creating a new temple dedicated to the Goddess of Pleasure. There must be an altar big enough to a laying person be placed and high enough to someone bend over it. There many rites of sexual offering and sexual submission take place and they must be adequate. On most temples, these altars are placed at the main chamber’s corner, but on larger temples its placed in the center, to allow all congregation witnessing the mysteries.

Also, every temple demands one or more private rooms, dedicated to private services or long term rituals.

On every service rooms and chambers, the presence of large mirrors is not uncommon and these rooms contains plenty of cushions for using during rituals.

Influence and flock:

Most of the religion’s flock is made by fetishist people, seeking to fulfill their desires. The other part is composed of those in need to change, alter or correct any physical feature, leaning to the will of the goddess pleading for her miracles for many reasons going for the need of an interesting marriage, to the pursuit of self esteem or pleasing someone in special.

Also, the flock contains those who live “alternative” lifestyles, such as homosexuals and prostitutes, in order to validate their way of life.

Even sounding contradictory, the temple encourages marriages as a social act and an interpersonal bounding, but at a different format, disapproving the ideals of exclusivity. The religion itself performs multiple marriages, encouraging polygamy, same sex marriages and incestuous relations. These practices puts the temple’s reputation and behavior always in conflict against social institutions.

Practices:

Priests at service of the Pleasure Goddess performs a few regular tasks for the temple: Serve as sacred prostitutes in the temple’s chambers, increasing the temple’s net wealth; Serving those in need, as bound by vow, performing sexual guidance and satisfaction. The clergy also serves as sexual and social mentors or even supplies the absence of lovers. Rituals are the clergy's main role, taking part of sacred orgies as most of the rites of the religion are taken in shape of sexual acts from two to even hundreds of people.

Symbols and Tools:

The main religious symbol is the pistachio seed, from where comes one of the Goddess’ names, representing the opening female sex, the revelation of the intimacy and the offering of sexual desire. From this symbol, the pistachio tree also becomes a relevant figure and its wood a sacred material, as most of holy items are made using this wood.

The mirror is also an important religious symbol, bearing the ideal of beauty and desire. Every temple has at least one significant large mirror and many priests and priestesses have hand mirror as sacred objects, imbuing them with miraculous powers.

Powers:

The Goddess’ powers are those associated to the body shaping, sexual desire, libido control and sexual feats. The temple is renowned controlling, increasing and decreasing fertility as also shaping men and women into their desired bodies and increasing appearance. Women plea to alter their daughters to secure good marriages, Men sacrifices to improve their wives and slave traders spends fortunes to train and reshape their merchandise.

Back
Top Bottom